So let's see what's happened since the 4th

>Epstein arrested
>R. Kelly arrested
>FBI arrests corrupt Puerto Rico officials
>FBI outs spic gangs in LA Sheriff Department
>JP Morgan ship with $1.3 billion in coke seized
>narcosub with four tons of coke seized
>trump invites ben garrison to white house(sadly disinvited later)
>Angela Merkel shaking more and more
>earthquakes abound
Bonus:
>israeli death star satellite may have been taken out
And that's in the last week. Is it me or is shit accelerating?

Attached: 1562287821790.jpg (724x1348, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a28340271/submarine-nuclear-reactor-accident/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-08/stricken-russian-nuke-sub-crew-prevented-planetary-catastrophe?srnd=premium-europe
youtu.be/uywpIT4mGYI
people.com/human-interest/chris-cline-helicopter-crash-bahamas-daughter-cause/
heavy.com/news/2019/07/lake-little/
watchers.news/2019/07/03/space-debris-re-entry-over-florida-on-july-3-2019/
muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/jun/28/sir-robert-maxwells-fbi-PROMIS/
ktla.com/2019/07/11/fbi-investigating-tattooed-deputy-gangs-in-los-angeles-county-sheriffs-department/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7234163/Hillary-Clinton-Huma-Abedin-dance-moves-Earth-Wind-Fire-concert-New-York-City.html
youtu.be/n2RdSS4o88A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MORE! MORE!

>israeli death star satellite may have been taken out
The Death Star of David

>mfw

Attached: 1456007098789.jpg (664x872, 80K)

confirmed:
- angela merkel dumps california into the ocean
- jp morgan just traded all their coke reserves for bitcoin
- ben garrison recognized as not huwite enough for the huwite huwouse
- mexicans being toyed with before we drop a bunch into the pacific with no life raft
- black people still can't swim and won't learn 'till they stop feuding with the mexicans
- r. kelly is literally who
- cocaine being sacrificed in light of cokeheads dying off and newer denser drugs become popular
- first inkling that the public might learn about commissioned energy weapons (((coincidentally))) the same time UFO propaganda ramps up

Interdatsing indeeedddd

Attached: 12479066_712960088843591_1727160421_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

these threads are important.

remember the russian sub that was destroyed killing 14 of their men. remember when the officer(s) said they did a good job stopping a global catastrophe

whats this about a russian sub? somebody clue me in?

its fucking happening boys

I’m still waiting for Obama and Hillary to do the rope dance.

There's nothing down there, just faggy fish
Do not think about it

battery compartment of a Russian sub caught fire and 14 officers died.

popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a28340271/submarine-nuclear-reactor-accident/

it was being said that this submarine was targeting an underwater seed vault trying to halt the samson option from being initiated

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-08/stricken-russian-nuke-sub-crew-prevented-planetary-catastrophe?srnd=premium-europe

"The 14 sailors who died during a fire last week on a nuclear-powered Russian military submarine prevented a “planetary catastrophe,” a top naval officer said at their funeral, according to media reports."

Third time and counting Russians stop one. Better fund more pop culture presenting Russians as the bad guys!

Attached: 1528624100461.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Seven captains on board is spoopy in itself

Attached: chucky6ways.jpg (5000x2811, 3.26M)

Don’t forget the “space debris” that entered the atmosphere near florida at a coincidentally close time

cnn damage control

Attached: ac360child.jpg (320x296, 41K)

>Epstein girlfriend Nada Marcinkova
youtu.be/uywpIT4mGYI

>Billionaire and daughter killed in crash
people.com/human-interest/chris-cline-helicopter-crash-bahamas-daughter-cause/

>Teen killed in crash.
heavy.com/news/2019/07/lake-little/

(Little Lake is one of the epicenters of the Cali quakes)

Is he kidnapping him for Epstein island?

watchers.news/2019/07/03/space-debris-re-entry-over-florida-on-july-3-2019/
yes, lots of coincidences recently.

muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/jun/28/sir-robert-maxwells-fbi-PROMIS/
We know Robert Maxwell was Mossad, and was involved with some kind of spy software, and his daughter was Epstein's procurer, not seen him mentioned too much yet or Mossad.

Fuck me. PROMIS, Inslaw, Danny Cassolaro.

I knew that octopus wasn't dead yet.

Can you post pics/vids of Trump "pissed" at Paradise/Santa Clara?

Not from.... for.

>he kidnapping him for Epstein island?

Goddamnit i'm an illiterate ass. Never mind.

>>FBI outs spic gangs in LA Sheriff Department
redpill me on this, the sheriff was ms-13 or la M?

ktla.com/2019/07/11/fbi-investigating-tattooed-deputy-gangs-in-los-angeles-county-sheriffs-department/

lmao I have an uncle living in LA since the 70's he said LA started going to shit as soon as they got a spick sheriff

kek
affirmative action will be the end of us

>>Angela Merkel shaking more and more
>>earthquakes abound
So... Merkel is causing the earthquakes with the reverberations of her girth?

Sauce on the (((Golden)))eye satellite takeout ????

Attached: C90D742F-44ED-4C6C-B825-2A04B82E4BD9.jpg (140x175, 7K)

Also you need to include the deaths and out this shot in chronological order

She needs to keep her unfuckable lard ass under control.

also, was it just a mere coincidence that the great california quakes started on the 4th of july?

it's been a pretty good week desu

I thought the rkelly arrest was fake

nope

This is my formal apology to q and qfags. I bullied and tormented you, and I was wrong.
People should really look into mollie tibbetts and the rubashkins though.

Said sorry, but dont get confused, start christposting/spamming and I'll spam your threads again.

No one givesa fuck.

Attached: image_3665.jpg (711x800, 194K)

About? Q? Or Mollie and Aaron Rubashkin?

Family patriarch Aaron Rubashkin and Rivka Rubashkin
Moshe Rubashkin, son of Aaron Rubashkin
Sholom Rubashkin, son of Moshe Rubashkin
Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin, son of Aaron Rubashkin
Yaacov Weiss, son-in-law of Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin
Milton Balkany, son-in-law of Aaron Rubashkin (married daughter Sarah Rubashkin)

>3.26 mb low-res pic
> honestly 2/10 face on the creepy Chuck scale
>unreadable redfont with black border
>text laid over tv network text to give the viewer a dizzying 3d effect
>after focusing hard for several seconds you see it's a pretty lame quote and not worth the eye pain.
>this gives the reader a feeling of minor irritation and loss of train of thought
>the focus irritation is at the anonymous meme maker, than the subject of the meme itself
>literally meme mind control warfare

10/10 subversion Excellent meme friend.

Attached: 1561581677125m.jpg (911x1024, 186K)

>Is it me or is shit accelerating?
Shit will be accelerating when there is public executions of pedophiliac elites or when we do it ourselves and burn this entire corrupt fucking planet to the ground until then nothing is fucking happening.

You niggers get the taste of a few headlines involving Epstein and think someone is going to fix this all for us. Thats not how the fucking world works. More than likely no one is coming to save us so get used to hell motherfuckers and be prepared to carve your own paths. Hopefully with the blood of the elite.

I heard an alternate theory, that they were trying to latch onto and hack underwater phone lines.

You.

If only someone brave enough would do something, right? Anyone one who doesn't is a pussy, but since you're BASED and cynical enough to have the courage to say it, you get a pass on the puss label. We'll need a wise sage to lead us onward, you'd have my support. Keep up the good work, agent.

Attached: giphy (16).gif (245x245, 319K)

>If only someone brave enough would do something, right?
I am willing to bet its mathematically impossible patriots havent tried yet. See

So the only contribution to this whole thread is no one gives a fuck about me?
New Id

The only contribution you give to this thread

Oh shit same id
Sage for being a retard

Archive photos of Ghislaine Maxwell's pedo art, as it's being scrubbed rn.
>>

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-051554.png (1216x2048, 1.13M)

Attached: e9f4825efbd9812e85d62e23354e72cc6e0900f30ebdc6d4c0bcec092c9435a5.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Depends on what you count as "tried". Like the postal "bomber" who sent all those bad movie props before the midterms. I'm sure they string retards like that for years just to keeping getting paid for not working, or in case they need to bust him real quick to justify increasing their budget. I love this omnipotent super intelligence agency meme, they're bureaucrats just like anyone else. The fact that there's no evidence of an armed revolt brewing at all, as much as the media craves it, doesn't mean it's because the government's super pre-crime division are doing a bang up job. Hence, this lazy attempt at baiting unhinged weirdos. If there was a real organized threat, they could be composed of solitary loons who can be worked into a rampage by 3 sentences from a stranger, just by definition. I get it, we all want a paycheck. Just don't pretend you're securing. You're filling in for the mental health service mostly, which is a public service, but not what we think we're paying you for.

Well, Hilldawg & Huma were flapping their meat curtains at Earth, Wind & Fire in NYC tonight--so not gonna happen yet.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7234163/Hillary-Clinton-Huma-Abedin-dance-moves-Earth-Wind-Fire-concert-New-York-City.html

you're a shill fuck off

>The fact that there's no evidence of an armed revolt brewing at all, as much as the media craves it,
The last thing the media wants is the people knowing politicians are mortal just like us. The last thing they want is an elite being killed by a hero and the world knowing it happened. The second that happens the game is up - they will no longer control us.

They want us fighting amongst ourselves. The last thing they want is us hunting them. That is exactly why if anyone capable of strategically taking one of these fucks out would likely be captured and thrown into a hole before they could act - unless they were relatively infosec privvy.

They watch everything we fucking do. School shooters? A Okay. Whens the last time someone like Obama got shot in the fucking face? Funny how they never go after the real enemies just a bunch of fucking nobodies like Tarrant.

It's funny how neither school shooter nor brown Savage has sent that kind of message, huh? Seems like we haven't hit our limit yet. Wonder if we will when Epstein gets off Scot free

>when Epstein gets off Scot free
I will personally start killing politicians at the local level if that takes place. I created OP LAZARUS and instigated much of the vitriol towards moderation and shills - our team did. I have a large rap sheet.

Put this fucking post in the rap sheet kikes. Politicians will fucking die if Epstein even gets 5 years. If he is not sentenced to execution for being a child raping Mossad operative I will personally start murdering people at my own discretion.

This is not a fucking game.

Yeah, you're a modern day William Wallace. I'm laughing reading this, trying to sound as unhinged as possible, but reading closely you tap dance right up to the legal line with the skill of an experienced lawyer. You aren't fooling anyone, you're just trying to trap some drunk retard into going one millimeter farther than you just did so you can justify your pay for the next at 6 months.

>You aren't fooling anyone, you're just trying to trap some drunk retard into going one millimeter farther than you just did so you can justify your pay for the next at 6 months.
I am the drunk retard and I have an entire IRC server that will vouch for it. I am not joking.

I want them dead

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-223138.png (720x1280, 71K)

I think it went more like this;
>woke up last Monday
>decided not to take meds
>persecutory delusions increase
>still don't take meds
>can't drive down the street without seeing at least six 18-dimensional Jewish conspiracy theories
>still don't take meds

found the kike. next you will say "jooz"

protip - that shit had the opposite effect you fucking morons

>great shitstorm happens
>many movie (((producers))), (((politicians))), (((media))) execs get busted for mossad honey ops
>dan schiender only one left standing.

I also think that r kelley stuff is just coincidental date wise.

You need to be more patient, don't worry you'll bust one some day. Then you can all go out to Chili's and spring for the fajitas because chief is buying.

imagine walking up to someone and rambling that shit in ops pic

Today is Friday so whichever one they didn't want the news to talk about they're going to drop today. I hope you boys are ready.

I guarantee you someone else will if I don't, do yamulkes induce seizures for you guys or is it more of a dry heave?

I'm gonna drown you in info

Attached: happening1.png (1076x335, 208K)

Attached: happening2.png (1501x608, 61K)

Attached: CRSKEI8.jpg (620x936, 114K)

>You need to be more patient,
LOL

Next youre going to tell me to trust the plan arent you? There is no plan nigger. Only humans doing what theyve done for 1000s of years and it just so happens kikes subverted a bunch of shit and now the planet is ran by child fucking demons that mess with quantum physics and create fucking ripples in time distorting our reality in ways that are inconceivable in hopes to usher in total destruction and evil to this world.

CUP 'O NOODLES. MOTHERFUCKERS I LIVED OFF THAT SHIT IN COLLEGE.

CUP 'O NOODLES. NOT FUCKING CUP NOODLE.

Thats not a fucking misconception or mass hysteria relating to collective forgetfulness. Nah mother fucker. Someone is fucking with the fabric of reality.

And I want to kill them.

>more test

Attached: happening3.png (1487x675, 63K)

>moar

Attached: happening6.png (1164x421, 460K)

>Look at our friendship goy
>Gurion didn't kill Kennedy
>they were good friends goy

Attached: happening7.png (636x833, 110K)

i lost 2 minutes of my life reading this congrats op you gigantic faggot. i remember the time when someone posted a screencap and it was worth the read

Also, can someone post a video of Teump at the Paradise site?

>pew pew Dew

Attached: 1562275269344.jpg (1080x1049, 339K)

let me get this straight. a weaponized sat has been firing on multiple targets and nobody fucking said anything or saw anything?

It actually was cup o noodles until 93

have only pics

Attached: newstrumpbrwn.jpg (1024x576, 230K)

maybe...yes
just an attempt to understand the big picture...

Fake.
There are no satelites up there.
Maybe blimps and large zeppelins
But no fucking stationary satelites

Pics will do

youtu.be/n2RdSS4o88A

Attached: 1560045070980m.jpg (1024x866, 66K)

he seemed pissed that california didn't keep their shit together to be honest. a lot of plants are "protected" but are huge ass fire starters

Explain why it was cup 'o noodles 10 years ago when I was in college. It was never cup noodle.

>wildfire

Attached: 1562344812178.jpg (1024x631, 184K)

Rubashkins ran meth out of the Mississippi river ports in West Helena and other eastern Arkansas nigger towns as well as being don tyson level scumbags and only hiring illegals

you mean noodle cups?

>Israel tried to get the 3 nations to war each other
>They get a coalition against them instead
Welp, society transitioning again. I hope it doesn't affect my anime schedules

Attached: Sexy+short+stacks+_31f480749acef502e32c697ad92fcc1f.jpg (1000x666, 229K)

topkek moite

Make a list of Trump achievements since 2017.

Tax cuts, getting out of human rights, stopping the migrant flow from Mexico, firing key deep state people like Rodenstein etc.

are you me?

It's been a bad week personally, and I'm frustrated with the lack of red meat, but things are looking up...have to say.

Really, really want to see fisa drop.

if the samson option was initiated and it was stopped mid track, i wonder what people on the receiving end are thinking about now.

thats pretty strange

I wanna hear about the bonus... Is that the satellite that tried to land on moon?