Will Christ return in the year 3000?

The number three is holy and there is a lot of symbolism for it. Jesus was seperated from Mary for three days. In St. John's vision, a triple entrance marked all four sides of the city of Jerusalem (Revelation). Jesus was tempted by Satan three times and used three scriptural passages to overcome the temptation. St. Paul experienced three shipwrecks. When Mary visited Elizabeth she stayed at her house for three months. St. Paul stayed in Ephesus for three months, preaching in the synagogues, and subsequently stayed three months in Greece. He was shipwrecked on the island of Malta and stayed there three months. Now the most important symbolism, Christ died and was resurrected after three days. The Holy Trinity represents the triune nature of God.

I believe it is possible that Christ will return in around a thousand years. The Bible says:
>with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2 Peter 3:8
So three thousand years is to the Lord as three days. If Christ comes back in the year 3,000 it will be symbolic of his resurrection, when he was away from us for three days and returned with the full glory of the Kingdom of Heaven.
Jesus says that He will return in an hour which we will not expect.
>Therefore you also must be ready; for the Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
Matthew 24:44
As most Christians on here expect Christ to return very soon, it seems this verse backs up the theory that Christ will return in a thousand more years. In that time many people will forget about him, and when He comes no one will expect it.

Attached: Última_Cena_-_Juan_de_Juanes.jpg (1920x1215, 1.62M)

way before that.

Did you read the post? Why do you think so?

Jesus was playing a political game.

I’ve wondered about this myself. Why would the Lord return after two “days” when everything else in the Bible is in threes?

>Why do you think so?
because trump is the first horseman.

they really disliked red heads back then huh? lol

>Skydaddies

He'll be here by 2033 at the latest

The number 40 is also significant in the Bible.

Maybe he'll come back in 4000, or 4040, or 2040, or maybe, considering that he died at 33, which was 33AD, and Jesus predicted his own return at his sentencing as being very fucking soon, he was supposed to return on his 40th birthday, aka 40AD.

Impossible signs of the end times are becoming real and we're only in 2019

Lib tranny faggot kike

Likely

OP God doesn’t give a fuck about your numerology. Sure, there are some divine numbers, but He will come when He comes. It’s as simple as that.

Ask yourself, what would justify the end of the earth, forever? If sin quite literally pervaded every single aspect of the lives of as many people as possible. That’s it.

The mockers are here. They are mainstream. Nearly every nation is ruled by Godless men. I think the Final Day will come very quickly.

He will come like a thief in the night. I hope we do not witness it, but I think we may, within our lifetimes.

People thought he would come back in year 1000 too, 2000 too, and people thought the world would end in 1666.
>hurr durr but this time it's like 3, dudeee

Meanwhile, if you read your actual fucking bible, it is obvious that Jesus meant that his comeback would be quite soon after his death. All the apostles and early christians thought it would happen during their lifetime, but it never did.

We don’t have too much longer, Christ will return in our lifetime. The 3rd temple of Jerusalem is being built as we speak.

Christ is already here

>St. Paul experienced three shipwrecks.
I'd stop letting Saul get on the boat after the first two.
>St. Paul
How do you know Saul is an apostle? Saul says so. How do you know Saul met Jesus? Saul says so. What do con men do when the name they're using gets a bad reputation for hustling and thievery? Change their name from jewish Saul to greek Paul

He never existed in the sense you think. He didn't write revelations, a man did. Its all wrong. Not even close.

Attached: JR1eHuq.png (930x794, 41K)

Yeah that's what your grandparents and their grandparents thought lmao

Every desperate christian wants to believe that the end times will occur in their lifetime. Countless have died waiting, and there will be countless more to follow.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

I doubt he's the first horseman, the Bible says there are many antichrists hes just one of many.
he's probably one of the crowned horns, he is after all, the King of the great whore babylon

Trump is literally anti-Christ. He is do the ng ever thing in his power to elevate the synagogue of Satan, to force all to bow to them, he's even declare that he will force sodomy on all nations. A wicked person no doubt

What a blasphemous post. Why should people debating Christianity listen to a godless fag like you? If you don't believe the Bible why do you join conversations of those that do?

sure thing

Tranny dike faggot

The irony of your nation hating God, and simultaneously being invaded and burned to hell by mudshits... It's like poetry

>implying God gives a shit about our faggot ass inaccurate number system for counting time.

>All in that paint are saturnised
And all this is about number 3?.

>The irony of your nation hating God, and simultaneously being invaded and burned to hell by mudshits... It's like poetry
Don't change the subject, cocksucker. Your Jewish saviour wasn't even a real man, just face facts and then you can go on with your life

This is a pointless thread.
Matthew 24:36
But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.