How does something like this even happen?

How does something like this even happen?

Attached: AMERICA_02.jpg (960x720, 166K)

Attached: 1525796970126.png (178x173, 68K)

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Capitalism

Attached: 1561105214801.png (829x577, 604K)

America for fucks sake

Christ almighty burgerland. Normally I'd make fun of you but this is just fucking sad.

Six months later...

Attached: single mom.png (960x720, 1.27M)

Friendly reminder that having a d*ughter is peak cuckoldry.

The type of white women who do this are too far gone anyway.

How much longer will those niggers put up with being turned in to pets by the stupid white women?
Niggers play these types of games for a while, then when the bitch gets too demanding, trying to emasculate him like she's done to whitebois her whole life, he snaps and kills her.

Because white women are omega trash. Sorry but this game is already over. That’s the ultimate truth. We’re only waking up to kike programming because frankly it’s stupid obvious at this point. We face extinction and our women are thrilled willing participants.

By the coals' glowing light

Kek

shoops locked

Spitroast? Kek.

BRAVO

Single mothers and welfare

>how
We gave women their rights....
Then the niggers....
Can you imagine that? Thinking property should have rights...
How absurd.

Welfare.

Jews.

Having sex

Well Sheeeeeeeit, leave it to a nigga.

Must be Indianapolis.

All the white women in Indianapolis are mudsharks.

democracy and consumerism

#Truth

Amerika verrecke

Attached: dsc00004.jpg (816x612, 47K)

You niggas are so fucking bitter and hate filled on shit that doesn’t even directly affect you... shitposting aside, if you can leave Jow Forums do so immediately. This kind of shit is unhealthy for your soul..

jews

I mean the girl has supportive parents who are mature enough to collaborate on custom t shirts. Much better than no nigger at all.

You act surprised.

Based and Mathias-pilled

Another update: The coalburner and the daughter were murdered by the nigger. The nigger is doing life in prison.

Attached: toll paid.png (960x720, 1.2M)

Valid statement.

Bix nood nigger

Everyday I see a single German mother or grandmother dragging a nigglet around

>How does something like this even happen?

Just look at that beautiful average American family in OP's picture!!

I wish them the very best.

Diversity is our strength!!!

this

A black child with TWO dads.

...mind blown...

The American dream.

i'm thinking those are just tshirts saying what they are and not actually you know what they are inside the family

Kek.
>would buy you a beer fren

I'm honestly more shocked that there was a step mom.

Whats keeps two dads around knowing they're both getting cucked like that?

They just don't get it

>how?

kneejerk reactions to having a kid, getting married, if they are even married. women these days, especially a woman like that, are too quick to have children with total strangers, and then break it off while still pregnant and get with another dude. that's what probably happened here, the "step dad", was never really a dad to begin with.

who's pushing for this type of shit should be the question and in that case it's corporations. it's the destruction of the nuclear family.

>bbbut...but...only the fat ones like niggers
>they must have daddy issues
Face it Jow Forums white women can't resist the BBC

Attached: 1501682325481.jpg (1200x1200, 1.7M)

Obviously it's because some kike programmed them to think this is acceptable daddy issues are only a fraction this bitch has. Like most people who race mix with niggers a large part of it is due to low standards, self - loathing and virtue signalling but blatant ignorance is key

This is why I stay married. What my wife has put me through in the past wouldn't come close to her being allowed to embrace degeneracy and expose my child to it. I have special birthday plans when my child turns 18, I don't think she suspects a thing.

Attached: imgur_reaction.gif (400x300, 954K)

You don’t get to mock, this is your fucking fault you lazy island niggers

I wonder how you look physically.

Bag parenting and terrible life choices.

What has she put you through?

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN