What do you think of girl trump supporters?

what do you think of girl trump supporters?

Attached: mgfe.jpg (718x718, 51K)

I think if theres a hillary Clinton huma abedin sex tape even if it's fake i should be allowed to see it for....research.

>girl

ass kissing gold diggers

They make me hard

Attention etc.

Looks like Emily youcis but dumber

They have good father's

Attached: fdvsc.jpg (750x750, 56K)

almost as based as gamer girls. There's nothing more attractive than zionism and pretending to understand politics

Attached: 1561196708472.jpg (695x813, 136K)

As with everything girls are just larping attention whores who latch on to whatever they think their vagina will give them an advantage over in getting their beta popularity fix

Fuck your gay thread nigger

All woman are attention whores, also cringe

Attached: 1562667958625.jpg (393x288, 21K)

Attached: jydhtgbfv.jpg (526x636, 57K)

Incredibly arousing.

They create good entertainment.

Based.

Attached: the right girls adore trump.jpg (1125x1662, 234K)

Are these girls like mormons or some shit? How do I get a trad waifu?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

Ass to mouth

>date with a burlesque/striptease dancer next week
>initimidated by her beauty but realise she's probably quite insecure

What to expect boys?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-11-28-54-1.png (887x1297, 1.09M)

I live in Massachusetts, they don't exist in my world. There are no wives to be had here.

Attached: Massachusetts.png (1398x228, 58K)

>How do I get a trad waifu?
anyone with those latter two words in their vocabulary is very unlikely to ever get married. For anyone who has cartoon frogs saved on their computer, it's impossible

lol

Attached: fsswwws.jpg (567x567, 41K)

whore

They are liberals and easily brainwashed into zionism
There is no real difference between someone who wants an unlimited amount of refugees to replace the white population and wanting an unlimited LEGAL immigration to replace the white population.
Trump is pro-gay, Trump is pro-trans, Trump is pro-black. What the fuck is the difference between Trump and George Soros? What the fuck did hundreds of thousands of people lose their friendships and jobs for?

Easy there footloose

This is the only reasonable response.

best goyim

Calm down, people ask me
"hey bro you were super trump, now do you support him?"
That is an excellent opening for me to redpill them on immigration stats, JQ, and econ problems. Then you say Trump hasnt fixed these things like he said, but I wouldn't even be able to talk about it with Hillary or the next Dem candidate. So yes, Im not happy, but Ill damn well vote for the man hated by everyone that a perskn loved by a half the pop trying to kill me!

Reminder that there's plenty of room in the nationalist movement for based traps. As long as they're qt and don't sleep around, of course. They must be traditional submissive monogamous wifeys.

Attached: temp.jpg (500x543, 51K)

No.
>trap
>based
pick zero.

Think again.

Attached: trump pride month.png (898x764, 133K)

The biggest source of tradthots

Baste and mutt pilled

Reminder that the majority of even college-educated whites, both male and female, voted for Trump in the last election.

Attached: 2016-election-map-race-and-sex.jpg (758x1024, 159K)

Wow, the ecstasy in the middle girl...

>trumpstein
>based