Daily reminder that the goverment owns your children

Daily reminder that the goverment owns your children

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12 Texas Court Orders Father to Raise His Son As A Transsexual.png (987x683, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
informationliberation.com/?id=60480
youtube.com/watch?v=kUG-3Yh8RYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

>Texas
That's the most surprising part of this story. wtf happened to this state?

Attached: 1552128928334.png (662x478, 22K)

Texas is becoming more and more a blue state. One of the reasons I left.

Californians are like a malignant cancer.

I thought this only happened in Canada

>ex wife
It's cunts. The Jews are only like 2 or 3 percent of the population. It's cunts that are destroying everything.

Daily reminder that the government is made up of employees with home addresses

Texas is no longer Texas.

Fucking this

They own you too

The only solution is tragic accidents.

Attached: laughing_dorf.jpg (211x228, 7K)

STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

BASED

if i would be the dad i would search up the employees houses and burn them up doing that to all of the people that work at that court will make them change their minds

I thought this was a fake post. But this shit is actually real. God fucking damnit. What happened to you, Texas?

informationliberation.com/?id=60480

Kill politicians in minecraft instead

Attached: honk.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

HONK!

I would absolutely kill the ex wife and judge if this happened to me. How can you sit by idly and let them do this to your son? What else do you have to live for if not protecting your children?

>this is real
Shit like this makes me want to kms.

World Wide Wiemar.

>POPULAR
>Dershowitz Admits He Got Massage At Epstein's Place But It Was Froom An 'Old, Old Russian Woman' And 'I Kept My Underwear On'
what the fuck did I just read ?

No shit. What do you think chattle bonds are? Kikes figured out a long time ago that white empathy makes guilt a weapon against the West that they can use to turn us into infinite shekels.

Attached: 1475737952390.png (678x840, 321K)

The Dr, the psychs, the lawyers, the hospital system employing them.
The list would be long and growing. It would only end in my own death.

First I would try n abandon ship with the kid though. There are many places to go to escape stupid.

It's the whole world.
>have kids hurr durr
Not until the system is destroyed nigger. Otherwise you just gave yourself a huge weakness.
Why do you think they hate incels so much, men aged 18-35 with nothing to live for is a huge threat.
Incel is a stupid fucking word though, most of us have sex and relationships they just had to find a way to shame MGTOWs.

>government says its bad to commit suicide
>government says you need to be trans
really getting tired of this hot and cold shit

>There are many places to go to escape stupid.
Name one.

americans are the most cucked and everybody knows it

Attached: juden slave 12.jpg (1295x598, 211K)

If I were the dad, I'd put a bullet through the judge's head.

Does anyone know if it's possible for the father to take this case beyond the Texas court? It's so fucked up.

You mean Minecraft server IPs

>now texas
So will Trump lose 2020?

I agree with you for some people, but if others have kids then those people have a future to fight for too.
It takes different motivations for different people. Don't let anyone dictate your reason to fight, just fight.

Yeah, put the kid on an airplane and GTFO

Just leave the kid.
Pay bare minimum in child support and just let the mom ruin the kid. Any positive influence the dad could have was literally struck down in court. The kid won't be worth anything. If mom and the state want to rape the dad's rights, let them raise the kid by themselves.

The time is coming.

This, make women property again

Yes my fellow Irish man! I am 1/1024th Irish mate!!!

Uh no, fuck your order, faggot.
This motherfucker better move out to another state and into the woods, no fucking government should tell a parent how to raise their child, let alone a fucking degenerate faggot, and in the USA

You don't have any kids.

I suppose kidnapping is also an admirable option. But those are the only two I can think of.

Underrated

i did the maths. the odds are .0026 that a child born will decide to be a tranny, on any given day, assuming .6% of population is trans. (i think thats way overestimating the %)

Or maybe just “go on vacation” I a country without extradition laws and claim asylum. Russia is nice this time of year.

It's absolutely tragic, and I wish we loved in a world where a strong father can put his foot down and control his wife.

Seeing as we don't, this will ensure her defective genes dont proliferate. What she's doing to her son is criminal.

He could try to claim asylum in a country that doesn’t actively export faggotry.

>And suddenly, I support post-birth abortions

any mother that does this is a pedophile. its that simple. women are pedophiles too.

Free land in Siberia for political assylum seekers in Mother Russia, cant be much worse than Alaska and women much cuter than eskimos

Yeah, thousands of them, with the ones you don't get willing to use your actions to stamp the boot on your throat and then take their place.

Russia, Iran, most of Eastern Europe, China excluding Hong Kong

Have we now crossed into state-enforced homosexuality?

Attached: 1561749996772.png (752x717, 945K)

The fallout is too much

You get life in prison, the mother of the faggot kid is dead, now the "transgender" kid has to go to foster care and the next judge could just as easily tell the foster parents "you must raise this child as a girl" - and you're in jail and can't kill that judge, now

If one of the goals is to make the kid kill himself because all of that is too much to bear, then yeah, I guess go with that plan.

The only way your plan would work is if it was a murder-suicide type thing - you'd have to kill your son also and then offing yourself would be pretty easy at that point

First: Appeal this shit what the fuck.
Second: If the man flees the country or murders any of the people involved in opposing him then he still did nothing wrong.
Third: The woman should be arrested for child abuse.

I'm trans and this shit enrages me. We need a civil war.

And I just want to point out to the people who say
>women's unruly behavior is men's fault
The state enforces women's will with violence. What exactly is he supposed to do? This isnt a case where you just put your wife on time out till she calms down or forcefully yell to get her in line. He is wholly precluded from any reasonable step to protect his son. There's no "redpilled" strategy for him to employ.

Globohomo superstate 2050.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUG-3Yh8RYY
Keep going, dad.

why are you trans too much anime?

When your child has been taken from you, in this case by cultural marxists, what do you have left to lose?

Do what must be done and take as many with you as is needed.

There will be riot if that happened in my country

Your birth certificate itself places you as collateral to secure loans to international bankers since 1933.

This

The only practical answer is to leave the country with your child.

i'd ignore the tranny kid, gonna die anyway and start a new life with a christian woman.

Doesn't make my post any less true. If you are literally ordered to raise your kids to be degenerate, may as well leave. The mom, kid, and society will resent the dad for anything positive he does for the child. What's worse is that he won't have enough influence to actually make the child any better.
Also, maybe the dad shouldn't have procreated with the type of slut who would do something like this. Just a thought.

This

Actually, his ex-wife is a MD. And now let that sink in for a minute...

is she a jew?

This is a problem too big for one tread upon father. A lot of people need to die.

I genuinely felt this way since childhood, but didn't transition until after high school. The struggle made me strong and value traditional western values. If you let a kid transition you essentially turn them into leftist e thots sipping starbucks and post a zillion selfies. For me I'm cute and super feminine and pass but I don't take anything for granted and live a life of stoicism and I'm a winemaker and build wooden canoes on the side. Let a kid transition and they turn into a roastie who can't even change a fucking spark plug.

>ex wife
>chemical castration by age 8
fucking kill everyone involved. the same shit as vegan cats. the fucking cat isnt making the decision.

HONK
FUCKING
HONK

Attached: 1556120825645m.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

It makes now difference. Most American Goyim women have been indoctrinated to act like Jewish women by media. You don't realize how bad it is until you meet Euro women. trash....

this is pedophilia what these moms are doing.

I totally agree. It's just the fact that it's now impossible to keep your kids safe.
It's a risk I wouldn't take until lines are drawn.
What if OPs post was your kid, you have no real support and no way forward aside from a murder suicide rush that still doesn't really save your child.
Nobody is strong enough to stand up to the zog government yet.

We've had several people flee to Poland to avoid our (tyrannical) version of child protective services.

This is why women will be losing all their rights. Not just parental right either.

Some of the most autistic people I’ve ever met have been doctors. Just because you possess the mental capacity to absorb, retain, and recall a bunch of information that doesn’t mean your critical thinking skills are firing on all logical and rational cylinders.

Women shouldn’t be doctors, let alone go to college, let alone be let out of the house.

Is this real? I can only find RT reporting on it.

They laughed at us. But here it is in full fucking force.

Take it to the supreme court.

This has to be fake, if not, what the actual fuck happened ~5-10 years ago that made everything so fucking mental all of a sudden? Even if you're a die hard liberal how can you argue that an 8 year old has the mental capacity to make that sort of decision? They literally don't even understand what it means yet.

Honestly the vast majority of blacks did better under slavery

I know when the day comes, most of them won’t even be held accountable because their vaginas are assets but for those who are too far gone and uppity, I hope I get to see the firing line.

When does the second amendment kick in?

kill yourself

Opening the newspaper these days is more disturbing than watching cartel members get decapitated via chainsaw. Amazing

Attached: duck.png (500x517, 153K)

Its white male genocide

The state is making the default position of a white male that of a girly girl. Weird part is I'm trans and hate the idea of other people transitioning because it seems like an excuse to lose responsibility and just be a literal barbie doll while the jew crushes the world around everyone

The government owns everything, they just lease it to you

>local jews not reporting on this for some reason
Ah, Russians of course. I should have known this was anti-freedom and anti-semitic at it's core.

There's nothing to take at this point. The court hasn't made a decision yet. *Pending the decision*, they're telling him that he can't tell his son to pee standing up, be nice to girls, or anything that a normal dad can do with his 8 year old son.

This is a VERY real case. Guy was live on Alex Jones show few months back. back then it wasn't decided yet but this is precedent setting case. This is clearly made up shit by his ex who is a MD by the way. Boy will be chemically castrated. CPS is testing how far can average normie be pushed. Clearly, there is still room for more...

Nope, I'm happy

Oy vey I wonder what led to all of this?

Attached: (((union))).png (658x688, 214K)

there was no point in you transitioning you must know that

Based

You just hate being reminded that you fell for a trend, and you're not that special.

Attached: 1548083923602.jpg (1280x640, 162K)

That's dumb, killing a judge sends a message; that these bullshit rulings will spell the death of you. No other judge is going to risk becoming a martyr for the tranny cause. They only get away with this shit because people don't go out and end them for unjustified rulings.

Listen faggot, I don't trust stories automatically when they're reported on by a single source. I'm not disregarding RT