God is re-

God is re-
youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw

Attached: 1551093934492.png (498x550, 324K)

tarded?

Why did God make OP is a better question

made her in his image

satan is also real

lol we're willing to take it up the ass and pay our our asses in income and other tax mandates just so we can feel better about ourselves for not putting down man made abominations

this world we live in.

Can you imagine waking up on the day of Judgement and seeing that fucking thing. The world is so fucked God probably does look like that.

she can communicate proper english, probably smarter than you muhammad

We created the tools to keep this abomination alive in order to spite god, naturally it would noy survive on its own, and god would take its soul early.

Look she smiling!

Not your image

Here's god
Death to all anti-Christianity

Attached: yyyhqdefault.jpg (640x960, 71K)

Calm down Pablo, I was just completing the sentence and it was a question as paddy was obviously insinuating real was not the answer.

>she can communicate proper English

she can't.

>implying God is real.

stfu cunt

Puts things in perspective as far as how low of a dice roll you can get in life. There's no justice in this world, it's cruel, unforgiving and silent to our suffering. Take advantage of whatever gifts you have now.

cringe

Attached: 1542580965591.jpg (850x400, 71K)

A tortured soul...

Attached: 1431407446517.png (1120x1043, 666K)

Yeah, you can't do a "God runs in mysterious ways" on that one.'

What does a child do to deserve this? Direct proof of no god

>Swedes
>swarthy
What the fuck?

fake quote

Ethnic swedes have a golden skin, it's almost brown.

t. finngolian

>good thing happens
Wow thank you based God
>bad thing happens
That asshole Satan did it again

So, considering most people on earth are unhappy as fuck or in extremely shitty conditions, the environment is dying, the oceans are filled with plastic, and everything is going to shit and degeneracy, is Satan winning and God powerless?

I feel bad for her. She looks horrid and doesn't even deserve it.

Yes the good guys have been losing
That's why the world's become anti-Christian over pro-Christian.

Attached: Ffx-anima.jpg (240x240, 14K)

kek

God is a real asshole

Based

"in his image" means we have a spirit, as God has the holy spirit. So you're correct, this girl has a spirit and is therefore was made in God's image. But her being deformed and retarded has nothing to do with God's "image".

I would understand all the empathy if it was just a cosmetic thing but it seems that it's a fucking potato as well like those two fucking creatures that I hope are long dead by now.

Are you retarded? Do you have any clue how birth rates affect population dynamics, or do you not understand evolution, which im sure you worship like a fairy tale. Atheism has begun its decline and will drastically accelerate in the late 30s due to shifting birthrates. Ah well. Just bow before Daddy Darwin

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

"his image" is still debated.
There is no clear answer as to what it refers to.

Attached: 1562697145237.jpg (480x480, 86K)