What is your opinion on Serbia?

What is your opinion on Serbia?

Attached: rsgQO_oo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wpvRyNK_AVU
youtube.com/watch?v=JYfgLaVCnKM
youtu.be/LnDHtmL_bDc
middleeastmonitor.com/20170703-concealing-israels-arms-exports-to-perpetrators-of-genocide-is-a-moral-obligation/
youtube.com/watch?v=QTz6eVJ5yUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MbDZv4rLBns
serbia.com/about-serbia/famous-serbs/famous-artists/marina-abramovic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Attached: smug_chetchink.jpg (200x283, 21K)

Looks like a guy you could walk into a battle with. Maybe it's just me

Romania's best friend, Serbia is pretty based.

i don't know what happens here now, but i defintely like this country.

there*

based balkannigger. thanks for removing kebab.
youtu.be/wpvRyNK_AVU

Attached: slob.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

We have negative iq, but we are good at sports i guess.

Removed kebab, based and strong

Attached: 1542437874134.png (578x472, 8K)

Really heroic history, shitty servant people nowadays

A Serbian film is my only knowledge of the culture. I didn’t sleep for three days.

Better than romania

subhumans

Serbia stronk!

#KOCAYINE DID NOTHING WRONG

It's a libshit trash film made by the worst degenerates we have to offer.

We make cucks and zog slaves seethe. That's all you need to know.

Attached: Car_Dušan,_Manastir_Lesnovo,_XIV_vek,_Makedonija.jpg (500x686, 76K)

Basedlord, heil Arkan

Shut up u vlach fag go move to the EU if u don’t like Serbia, kill yourself in the Danube u homo. Serbia needs optimism and resourcefulness if we’re going to have a future not defeatist cunts like you, now go cut your dick off and convert to Islam

based slav brothers.

>t. diaspora seething faggot

Stronk

Jews of the Balkans

says the balkan jew

Every single day a hate thread.
Tiresome.
Go away idiot.

Low IQ, Germans of the Balkans, inferior to Croatia.

Best country in the world, rakija>vodka.

I always wondering how Balkans feel about their ancestors being Ottoman slaves up until 100 years ago. How was life like for Balkans under Ottoman? I know they kidnapped your first born sons and brainwashed him to fighting in their army against the Balkans and Europe.

>spent almost all of its medieval existence as a vassal of byzantium without any notable achievements
>entire medieval heraldry borrowed from byzantium
>'''''their'''' cyrillic script was created and spread by bulgarians
>had an '''''''''empire'''''''' that didn't even last a single generation, left no notable traces or built anything of significance
>medieval core of the serbian state formerly known as raška now more popularly known as Sandžak, given its name by turks
>medieval core of serbian state is now majority muslim
>betrayed each other at the battle of kosovo
>betrayed crusaders in crusade of varna at a key moment in battle against turks dooming the entire balkan peninsula
>later fought extensively on the side of the turks
>230.000 registered muslims in serbia (excluding kosovo)
>150.000 registered gypsies in serbia, third largest ethnic group in the country
>spent half a millenia under turkish occupation
>over 8.000 turkish words in the serbian language
>got rid of the turkish occupaiton only after centuries of internal strife inside the ottoman empire and with extensive help from other countries
>first serbian dictionary caame to existence only in the 19th century
>chimped out 4 times in the 90's larping as crusaders, manage to lose each war
>kill a few thousand muslims but still lose kosovo to them, another center of medieval serbia
>kill a few thousand catholics and banish several hundred thousand from bosnia
>destroyed and looted over 300 catholic religious objects in the wars of the 90s throughout bosnia, serbia and croatia including monasteries, graveyards, churches that survived the ottoman invasions
>have to act as russian cockholders and use them as leverage for politics because they have made enemies from everyone in europe

Attached: serb_kebap_removers.jpg (657x1024, 128K)

Couldn't beat a bunch of kebabs out of a wet paper bag
Hopefully the kosovans rise up and invade belgrade

Show flag Muharrem

During most of their reign, Turks had much lower tax rates than european feudal rulers (~20% in comparison to ~40%). So, life in village wasn't even that bad, except you didn't have any domestic institutions. Nevertheless, Serbs have been the only rebelious nation, through centuries in Balkans throuh whole 17th, 18th and 19th century. Also, "Turks" who have ruled Serbia back then were native traitors, converted to Islam

It started WW1 and I am thankful for it

something something backstab...

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 62K)

>an even bigger shithole than Bulgaria
>landlocked
>unlike Greece and Bulgaria they failed to de-ottomanize and that's why they got screwed by the Bosnians and Albanians
>fake "kebab removers", Bulgaria did most of the "kebab removing" on the Balkans in the 1st Balkan war, while they were plotting with the greek arabs to backstab us
>low IQ
>supported by the great powers to create some sort of balance in the region
>recently got what they deserve
>Kosovo is Albania
>vojvodina should go to Hungary and Nis to Bulgaria

Brothers.

Well, you stole everything from Romans, Alarich...
It's all about spoliation.

>Serbia
rightful Albanian land

Serb bashing aside, Anyone else tired of the diaspora ? They fill out the parking spots, complain about their jobs back home, they stay at your place for 3 weeks and all they brought you was a axe deodorant and Puma t shirt

Pretty based, many seem to know english pretty well, some pretty women, hate albanians and NATO.

none. what should i read about you?

based kebab removers when in their own country
fucking yugo scum when in affluent Western countries

Attached: Eternal Luzicki Srb.png (736x954, 510K)

Sub humans who destroyed the old Austrian empire

>Ottoman slaves
>Balkanoid converts basically ruled the Ottomans Empire
And we are free 215 years

Attached: notsure.jpg (650x400, 203K)

kosovo je srbija

This,
only thing that made me seeth, Austrians were actually making a infrastructure, than some Autistic Serb boy ruins it for everyone, nothing good ever came out of them

Milosevich did nothing wrong
Also, Daily reminder that (((nato))) bombed them Just to install a terrorist training ground in the hearth of Europa
Remove kebab

i like novak

pa turcine zbog tog autisticnog Srbina si ti sad slobodan

Attached: 1561749580541.jpg (720x542, 51K)

We did banish all Muslims and Turks from Serbia after revolution and Southern Serbia after Balkan wars, thats why there arent any Muslims in todays Serbia unlike your country which is 10% Turkish. About Kosovo, we got it briefly before ww1 and after ww1, it was Serbian majority until ww2 and Tito and commies who came after it and opened borders with Albania and forbid Serbs to come back to Kosovo after ww2 ended and gave it autonomy alongside Vojvodina and ceding Serbian territory to Croatia, Montenegrin and making meme countries out of it such as Bosnia and North Macedonia.

based country

Racist genocidal maniacs

Orthodox turks

Attached: Serbia.jpg (822x901, 93K)

Idi pi terapiju vlahe jedan, cuj slobodan kek

Attached: DyrcR3XXcAA5SWG.jpg (419x595, 88K)

subhumans

i watched them today parading with austrian flags, fucking mongrels, can't wait winter to not see them

Deployed there during the religious bullshit, the bullets didn't seem to care which body they ended up in. The goal was to groom the population back since there really isnt anything in serbia but dozens of pyramids older than egypt...they look like mountain ranges now. Anycase pretty country side, but the people left the scar on my face when i got clipped by a stray bullet or four. Could get it fixed properly but no money and then it would mean serbs and croats are forgiven for being some of the shittiest people in subeurope. And they aint forgiven.

It was my pleasure to use 12000 rounds of munitions after I was redeployed to bury many on both sides for my pleasure and profit. Other than that, had a great time.

Attached: 1555751006558.jpg (800x710, 70K)

They fucking wash old peoples ass in Germany, and come here like they run a factory

Life here is grey and meaningless. I envy you.

pa pazi to sto nisi Slobodan nego muharem to su krivi tvoji preci, a to sto nisi slobodan to ti je glupi tata kriv
Srbi su oslobodili i vas i hrvate i slovence a ti ako to ne vidis to znaci da si glup ko tvoj tata

Ja eto Bobane ti si slobodan, koda nisam bio tamo, kako ide 1 od 5 miliona, srbe nemogu sebe da oslobode a vi nas ? Top kek

Serbs in belgrade are all walking around with a chip on their shoulder like theyre ready to fight if you accidentally bump them.
They act like smling or any niceties at all cost money theyre so stingy with them.
Never seen people take so much shit from an office theu work at before. They shop there.
Horrrrible service at rrstsurants.
Everybody tryomg to rip off everybody else.
That said, still better tham lln the US socially but zero economic opportunities there.

>Ja eto Bobane ti si slobodan
ne razumem ovaj deo
>koda nisam bio tamo
gde
>kako ide 1 od 5 miliona
ne znam ne gledam tv
>srbe nemogu sebe da oslobode a vi nas ?
ja kapiram da smo mi u boljoj poziciji nego vi

Asking on pool an opinion about Serbia ??? Most of them hate their own countries and do not know shit about our history. Only the 1991 - 1994 war some Yugo shit.

> Judging countries based on jewish propaganda

>ja kapiram da smo mi u boljoj poziciji nego vi
Dobro je sanjati, ali ste u istim govnama

Jedi govna
youtube.com/watch?v=JYfgLaVCnKM

Attached: 1554027541165.png (1820x844, 1.47M)

Based and redpilled. Remove kabob fren

Made some based music
youtu.be/LnDHtmL_bDc

ne bas
Pogledaj zapad koji podrzava vas i onda pogledaj istok koji podrzava nas
najpametnije bi bilo za vas da odjebete zapadna govna dok jos mozete i prikljucite se pravoj strani prvi put u istoriji

sjecam se njega, je su ga roknili posle ? Znali se ?

Ghislaine or wtf her name is Maxwell - her father is Serbian and changed his name

Marina Abramovic or wtf her witch name is-she is Serbian

Nigger kikes of balkans, they keep repeating their own gorillions
middleeastmonitor.com/20170703-concealing-israels-arms-exports-to-perpetrators-of-genocide-is-a-moral-obligation/

Attached: serbokikes.png (2024x1168, 2.6M)

>je su ga roknili posle ?
Nisu, mi nismo ko srbi, ako cemo te roknut odma ces dobit a ne mucke fore ko srbendere.

Attached: 1559060125988.jpg (829x490, 58K)

kakavu ti revoluciju imas u glavi bogati, cuj istok i zapad nas podrzavaju mrs u tri picke materina izadi malo

Checked and confirmed for serbian degeneracy outside of movies is even worse

Attached: 1559682539355.png (2546x1210, 2.26M)

youtube.com/watch?v=QTz6eVJ5yUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MbDZv4rLBns
ok

Jebo mater kakav mozak moras biti da tako nesta rade,

>Marina Abramovic
MonteNegro serb, you guys in US shouldnt have stopped us in "oluya", we could have fixed the serbian question once and for all, now look at them, shitposting here. disguisting, its your fault americans

Attached: 1553931622250.jpg (300x190, 18K)

Shithole filled with subhumans

Attached: battle-of-maritsa-result-decisive-ottoman-victoryl-ottoman-serbia-historv-34123854.jpg (495x365, 52K)

vjeruje medijima u ratu, a jes glup srbendero, to ti je propaganda. Aj mars da te ne citam vise

Attached: 1555525182073.jpg (1914x1522, 1.07M)

znaci to nisu hrvati na tom snimku

A jesi glup bogati daj ne sramoti se

Attached: 1556724499169.png (1115x712, 132K)

ok

that's the sad story of it all, they are lurked into austria/germany but 99% of them live poorer life than they could ever live here

>hurr durr i have 1500 euros wage, i can't make that much down there
>costs of living in aus/ger 100x times higher than here

retards

Srbin sa svastikom :D Pa zar ima i to

Nice place ruined by serbs

The greatest accordion players in the world

ta slika je fake i ocigledno nije Srbin nego cigan
glupa pedercino

Znaci tebi odgovara kad je nesta fake i kad nije

A budale, vidis i ovdje da su budale, sto se cudis. Oglupili od turske kurcine.

Attached: erdovucic.jpg (300x168, 8K)

fake kao tvoja drzava i etnija

sta to koji kurac znaci,jel umes ti da pises

Pic legit shows the spawning of the first Bosniak.

Blessed image and digits.

Attached: 1562888962493.gif (220x233, 273K)

>muslimani i hrvati braca
sokiran sam

On je hrvat, odjebi i to je hrvatska sve, odjebi.

Attached: familytree.jpg (1000x1321, 368K)

Based but has signs of cancer
serbia.com/about-serbia/famous-serbs/famous-artists/marina-abramovic/

Attached: 1552716546128.gif (160x240, 676K)