It begins

It begins

Attached: 456254654611.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJpPiZClb48
youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so whats inside?

damn so he had his loli harem doubling as construction workers?

wait there is only a bed inside
?

good luck, OP

whats up with the forced perspective on that wall? did they paint a corner? my eyes hurt

O fuck yeah. I don't really care about Epstein that much. I only care about what's in this mosque looking building.

Attached: 1430281260911.png (331x327, 195K)

youtu.be/OJpPiZClb48

what do the stickers on the windows say?
>ROTE
>WeGuard
is all i can make out

Winguard.
They're hurricane proof windows.

Inb4 glownigger hitsquad gets OPs family

makes sense

thanks white hats
keep dropping

Post more pics before you step on a landmine

RIP OP
F

Scaffolding

How else are you going to get the ejaculate off the ceiling?

Where did you get that pic from

>reverse image search
>nothing
G-g-guys?

Attached: 1534573766211.jpg (720x543, 25K)

children beds

Rip OP

What's up with the dead afflack duck on the bed?

Attached: 1561884626317.jpg (765x630, 37K)

So the whole temple thing is just a big empty dummy shell meant to look like it has some purpose? Well then instead of an elevator room I would guess the whole purpose of it is just to have an ongoing concrete construction project. So the remains can be hidden in the mix.

did OP died? Are you dead, OP?

F

Doooeeesss anything happen after it begins? Because slapping up a juicy photo with the caption "It begins," and then not following up is, well, kind of a dick move, OP.

i think its from the drone

youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48

It's from new drone footage.

Is that mattresses?

Thanks

Did you notice the strange sectioned off plots of land? The large one surrounded by mounds then the one next to the building? Looks like burial sites.

It looks like 4 mattresses, stacked 2x2

>Some crazy fucker actually went in
YOU CAN'T CONTAIN IT

Attached: 1562739722874.gif (441x484, 599K)

Is that a bed in the background? Or just something covered up in painter's cloth?

If it's a bed, then those folks legit had rituals and that place was used as some kind of temple.

Certain occult paths use sex in their rituals, sometimes as an initiatory rite, sometimes for other things.

Wonder if Marina Abramovic has ever been to Pedo Isle.

RIP OP

Staircase...up and WAY down...all the way to sea level. It symbolizes Crime Inc...the ice burg principal...you only see about 10% of the structure.

these are scaffolding.

Look at the size of the ladder. Those are child sized beds.

some user was suggesting there was an elevator
meanwhile the whole island just looks deserted

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.38M)

it looks like scaffold with white sheet and crap for painting maybe

also structure appears to be made of metal or concrete, not brick, bricks seem mostly painted on

Is Monica's dress still around for DNA comparison to the stains on those beds?

Can't see shit!

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-202307_YouTube.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

fake and gay, OP is larping faggit

There is no access from the exterior then? The "door" to get in from the outside is fake? That's what's up with the crazy paint job?

Rumor so far? To the right of that doorway is the elevator, top of the building looks to have enough room to hold the motor and cable assemblies.

scaffolding
probably leading to the reptilian sex slaves

Nah you can see the door through the window. Looks like it's a big empty room. What would be the purpose of a big empty single room? Why would you spend money on that?

there is a large glass door in the back, still weird as fuck that the front door is painted on though.Can't explain the paint job but I'm sure some other anons can drop some knowledge

They are doing some work inside.

im sure there is a door to the inside. the scaffold inside didnt materialize out of thin air (allegedly)

This isn't how it was. Notice the dome is gone. Here's stripped all the shit out

>imblying anything exists now after the underground portion was destroyed

true

Clearly multiple beds and a pillow behind the scaffolding

This elevator is beautiful. Bravo.

Maybe he wanted to have it built in a certain way, but couldn't for some reason, so he asked to have it painted in a way that would make it look like it was built like that? The way it's painted to look like there's recesses in the walls even though it's totally flat is so fucking strange. Why not just build it all nice and fancy like you wanted it to look like?

the window you are looking through is a glass sliding door. there is also one on the other side

...so nothing?

The dome blew off in a storm.

Hurricane blew the dome off 2 years ago, on google earth you can probably still bring up the dome laying down by sea level.

Damn......checked

>Did you notice the strange sectioned off plots of land? The large one surrounded by mounds then the one next to the building? Looks like burial sites.

why would they bury the evidence when they're surrounded by miles of sea to dump it in? use your brain.

seems to be mobile scaffolding for painting, the interior is mostly empty
there is a blank or covered easel

why are there two child size beds?

Attached: epcave.jpg (766x826, 423K)

The fact that the island wasn't getting significant upkeep implies to me that Epstein had to distance his own property from the trafficking business after his first arrest. The business had to have shifted to a new location, and there's a good chance there's a new person running it.

Because when you dump something at sea it washes up where you don't expect it, use your brain.

just sentenced OP to death

come closer you brave faggot, we can't see shit

looks really cheap

the neighboring island should gather a militia force and break into this place

careful dont get killed

am not OP, OP image is from drone footage recently captured, just adjusted levels on window from island seems to be largely abandoned, i think they cleared out of here in a hurry and are going to try claiming it's just a rental property

scafholding for a """(((renovation)))"""
they are prolly going to make a mistake and a gazleak will blow up everything and with no evidence left epstein will walk

Attached: Screenshot_20190712_203510_com.android.chrome~2.jpg (702x839, 42K)

Looks like a bed, then scaffolding, then a ladder.

Maybe wwe event?

take your meds

Iv wondered this too, if your a billionaire and wanted a nice satanic temple to rape children in then why not just do it? If you just wanted a cool cabana to chill in with a real wooden door then why not just do it, shit I could probably afford to build a better temple than that but not on an island.

you probably wouldn't be able to hire the best contractors to build your pedo murder temple and would have to settle for 2nd rate ones you know wouldn't leak info

still funny that this island was linked to the pizzagate and a few years later after all the media called people crazy for believing such an incredible story, after some law were create to fight ""fakenews"" , this island pops up again in a freaking democrate linked pedophile scandal

That place is cleaned out. We all know it deep down.

so op is probably d#4d by now, rip

press f

Just learned that Rachel Chandler, an alleged recruiter for Jeffrey Epstein (probably fucked each other, too), is/was a photographer for Marina Abramovic.

That's the Abramovic/occult connection to Epstein.

Duh. Weve known this for like over a year. Where have you been?

there was already a fire on the island years ago
it was a massive blaze, that's when they burned the evidence

this place has been cleaned out, and i think the drone footage proves it
we need to find logs of what kinds of vessels arrived and left and to where to prove anything and track where the business relocated to

is that a dog plushie on the bed? if it's just not me i have no words...
so if you go by statistics alone, apple will have more gay users because they have more users in general

he probably really had way too many powerful friends to not receive help from the top

The government builds huge underground bases with the best contractors and makes them sign non disclosure contracts if I had billions I think I could do it, just use different contractors for different parts and bring them to the island without letting them know where they are and pay them a shit ton.

it was probably cleaned up the first time he got hit with charges. and now is just a traditional rental vacation property. the island is not the key the blackmail footage is

Umm, google maps is showing me a dome, not ripped off. So it dates at least 2 years. You telling me they updated it and have now went back to the old photos? I mean, the top is still there, and you're saying it was ripped off in the photos a while back

CRACK THE FUCKING WINDOW YOU GODBLESSED GERMAN BASTARD

...but if you weigh them down before you put them in the water, there’s less of a chance of that happening. Do you think they’d be dumb enough to not weigh the bodies down?
Also might want to dump them in deep water instead Of just off your back temple shore.

Considering how high profile he and the island have been in recent years I doubt there's anything there anymore.
Just like how Comet Ping Pong suddenly didn't have a basement even though he said they had one in an interview.

Sorry op. Please come back to us if you're ok

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,026541_3d4e1a7dce.u7.jpg (750x1000, 52K)

dead lolis

What;s with the two little rust spots or whatever that is? The whole thing is totally clean and pure white and blue, but right next to the door, for no apparent reason, are two rusty colored streaks just chilling there like no one has bothered to even think about cleaning them.

I was scanning the island on google maps just the other day to see if anyone could sneak into that area of the island

with the houses at the other end it looks like you could quickly get to that temple thing and back on a boat before anyone gets close.

Seems pretty well protected though, beach is rocky close by and on a hill meaning you need to go further down the island and have quite a walk to get back to your boat.

Attached: IMG_0723.jpg (416x500, 51K)

It's got a cave underneath it - there's some sort of underground complex.

Attached: 1559974685344.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

You guys need to realize this is an Area 51 type situation. The crashed UFO at Roswell was moved to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, but people have been obsessed with what's inside Area 51 for decades (it's nothing), and that's exactly how the government wants it.

The orgies were moved to a different location as soon as the public learned about them. Stop obsessing over an abandoned island, nobody is going to find incriminating photos just lying around there. They're moving the chess pieces and we're still thinking about what they did ten moves ago.

Sorry is not going to bring him back, you killed him, his blood is on your hands.

That's one heck of a drone.