Why don't Americans like 'baseball anymore?

Why don't Americans like 'baseball anymore?

Attached: baseball-2410657_960_720.jpg (638x430, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8
youtube.com/watch?v=nUZzXbwBm6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

propaganda

they don't play it anymore
they're all fat and stupid

Says who?

Because its no longer an American sport

Boring as hell

Very slow-paced and not TV-friendly. It's also played in the months when everyone's outside. 162 games means whatever you're watching isn't important. The big months for the sport, September and October, are dominated by football.
Sports viewership in general here is dying, though not many are willing to talk about it. Millennials and zoomers don't care like boomers or X did.

So American patience and concentration decreased?

i luv me some baseball.

Beisbol is a pan-American sport, clown

it’s the huwhitest of the three major sports league. I predict a baseball renaissance in the coming years as huwhite parents start taking their kids out of ghetto football/basketball and into little league

Attached: B930EB56-C0BF-4C99-B1F3-BBABF0CCE241.jpg (768x533, 61K)

That's a lot of it, yeah. Life's just faster paced now. Those things are considered a detriment.

Because it’s unwatchable now that no one is on steroids.

prolly this...
H8 to spread corporate propaganda, but the game has changed so little and is still an amazing and competitive sport. Check out Fastball, Knuckleball, or the Ken Burns series. all pretty fun and informational.

Too many smelly Mexicans play it

Leaf.... go fuck off somewhere.

fuck off... it is the only mainstream Western sport (besides MMA) that is ideal for whites

Baseball was the first moral stand as I made. I was like 10 and heard A-Rod was getting 100 million dollars and I stopped following it. I was a superfan too, one of those sperg kids that could recall stats from who cares players from decades before.

Im pretty sure baseball is having record attendance this year

>I need to see andro-inflated gorillas hitting the ball 500 feet to enjoy the sport
In that case you should probably go back to watching the Nigger Bounce Association like ESPN wants you to

Attached: 97ae3fe2375354ed9c0cfff82e9ffd8946ff5ae6e4419131fe3f1969b604b996.png (772x677, 390K)

Record low, there are a lot of empty seats

I'm still a huge fan, I mostly listen to the radio broadcasters.

its boring and only uppity whites "watch" it

kek... NBA is damned entertaining, tho

Baseball is a white man's game. The newer, diverse Americans prefer basketball and football.

I like baseball. the local team is the only tv I watch anymore . i despise instant replay - even for foul ball home runs. leave baseball alone globohomo.
and get that digital strike zone off my tv

Professional sports is a meme
youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8

Attached: 1557894031648.jpg (1024x681, 102K)

Hockey brainlet

Thas mainly in a handful of cities.. however, minor league attendance is thriving

I thought it was all Dominicans now. When did the Mexicans start playing?

digital strike zone is for real men

Wtf are you talking about? There’s tons of niggers in the MLB, the NHL is by far the whitest but it’s starting to get infected. Your best bet is to stop watching sportsball and play with your benis.

>t. brainlet

Ice hockey is the whitest, baseball has many spics.

Because it is boring shit.
I used to play it in HS, but I can't stand watching it either way.

hockey does not count as a sport. It is a hobby for tundra peoples

We do, baseball is awesome.

>100 million

user, I.....

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x291, 24K)

Professional
Sports
Are
A
Meme

youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8

Attached: 1421676614762.jpg (570x238, 23K)

yeah, real men who strip the heart out of the internal human game just to make sure they collect their sports bet

yikes

The majority of baseball players are white you dumb bastard.

This. Baseball culture is undeniably white and right wing. Probably why they tried to shift propaganda to shilling the less white sports

BREAD
AND
CIRCUSES

Attached: 1420660662827.jpg (722x349, 51K)

There’s more HRs being hit now than in the Steroid era you dumb fuck.

Really, it's pretty boring.

My friends are all doing that with their kids.

Football participation has collapsed (rugby, however, is growing), basketball is definitely waning (although some have their kids play when young due to being good winter exercise)

Even ones whose kids got into soccer- a couple parents have realized it's just too ghey.

Unbased ball

To me baseball was always really fun to play but not that fun to watch I never really got that into it though

It is a much wider distribution though. You’ll have 3 players on a team hit 20 home runs instead of 1 player hit 60 and 2 others hit 0. In other words it’s not interesting

I went to a minor league game for the first time in 10 years, just a few days ago. Not just the grass but the dirt basepaths were artificial, half the team was fat mexicans with mullets, and they were charging $10 for a wal-mart hot dog or a bag of stale popcorn. On top of that there was a fucking mariachi band. Never going back.

>Being this much of an edge faggot

Attached: PolandballHockey.jpg (604x427, 111K)

You can thank Joe West and Angel Hernandez for that.

Too slow and too many games for my tastes.

Attached: 08EB5462-FEBA-4E62-A590-CD13A72F4EAE.jpg (454x336, 26K)

I hope you fuckers never provide any support for professional sports
youtu.be/GFGXyn60iC8

Attached: 1365604419122.jpg (844x406, 45K)

to clarify, the mariachi band played the national anthem. I almost walked out before the game even started.

People are getting tired of sports or anything physical, football is gonna die of in the next 10 years too.

it's boring as fuck and way too random of a sport.

Attached: 1476905690251s.jpg (125x109, 2K)

>baseball really isnt that slow and it has alot of little intricate shit going on in the game that you can appreciate

Cuz its boring as fuck.

that's because you don't watch enough of it. most games are boring. it's the season as a whole that is so interesting. if you watch enough, it becomes fascinating.

Sports are gay and once boomers and gen x die sports will die with it
The future is forfnite tournaments, and it's beautiful

Hockey is wayyyy better. Just more action overall. And they occasionally beat the shit out of each other

In the history of baseball there have been 8 people hit 60 + homers in a season. That’s 150 seasons of baseball. Just admit you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about nigger and move on. If you don’t like it fine but your reasoning is not sound.

The scoring is slow imo. The athletes are so good that most of the balls are caught or the hitter is struck out.

Attached: 0CBABA4B-F05F-4DB1-A0B0-7C41554ADD29.jpg (454x338, 30K)

>the NHL is by far the whitest but it’s starting to get infected
It won't change much, there's just some half breeds from Canada right now. PK Subban is rare

>>baseball really isnt that slow and it has alot of little intricate shit going on in the game that you can appreciate

intricate shit that might increase odds of something happening by like 1%. It's a dude continuously throwing balls at another dude who tries to hit them. 95% of the game is people standing around until he throws the next goddamn ball. if it was the only sport that existed fine, but pretty much every other sport is more entertaining, and also has little intricacies going on that we don't have to focus on because shit is actually happening.

Attached: 1476887918441.png (585x503, 459K)

This. First thing that came to mind. They made it too fucking clean and no one cares anymore.

Still a fun sport to go watch once in awhile, especially since everyone has cell phones/internet in their pocket. Can sit and chill in the bleachers and eat a cheap hot dog and beer (any good park will have cheap concessions, don't argue with me), be around other people, and still get consumed by the internet and social media in between innings.

>Implying you've even heard of bandy

youtube.com/watch?v=nUZzXbwBm6U

Football is the chad sport. Concussion shmoncussion. It builds character

Attached: Gerald Ford michigan football.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

Baseball is a family oriented sport. Need a mom/dad to buy gear (gloves, mitts, bats) and to take you to practice and facilities.

Same with hockey. There's an inherent buy in price that only stable families can get into unlike niggerball and divegrass.

the ball isn't in play as much since sabermetrics - too many homeruns, strikeouts, walks.
players are becoming facsimiles of each other with similar mechanics and swings that are scientifically and statistically proven to be most effective.

Watching baseball right now faggot. To answer the question though, baseball requires more intellect and decision than pretty much any other sport, and as times goes on americans have become dumber and dumber, and attention spans have plummeted. Most americans dont even understand whats happening and why because of how stupid they have become. Hey would rather watch a sport with a lower learning curve.

>There’s tons of niggers in the MLB
Dominicans aren't niggers they are Hispanic and descended from Spanish conquistadors that's why they have Spanish Surnames. They are white.

>Football is the chad sport. Concussion shmoncussion. It builds character

It also has it's root in military drills. "Everyman sacrifice and do their job" - a robust youth football league helps increase American military reserve turn around. I wish I could say it better, but I think that's why they don't want kids to play football anymore.

You have to be fat and stupid to be into baseball. I think Americans got a bit smarter and realized that watching a bunch of fat fucks chewing and spitting in for 5+ hours is not a wise expenditure of free time.

joe west was a self-absorbed asshole. i believe you about hernandez. mlb should have fired their asses years ago.

This, while There are quite a few dark skinned players only About 10% are african american, the rest are dominican. The sport is very proportional to american demographics... 60% huwite, 10% black, around 30% from hispanic countries and a very low % of asians

i still like it but i don't watch it religiously, watched an A's game the other day and i like to play MLB The Show

i wonder who owns the teams?

It's boring.

Baseball games are around 3 Hours with 2-3 minute breakwhenteams switch batting and fielding, whereas football is 45 minutes of play over 4 hours, so over 3 hours is commercials and consumer oriented.

>It takes too long
>there is no credible international competition
>it’s boring

just like Cricket, there’s only so many times you can watch Australia thrash third world countries who can barely provide food for themselves.

BOTTOM TO TOP

FUCK STAN KROENKE
FUCK BOSTON
FUCK 'st. louis isnt a sports town enhh'

LET'S GO BLUES!

Attached: alexcup.png (735x547, 456K)

Because there are very few US American players anymore, just extremely over paid Central americans. They give Dominican and whoever else hundreds of millions of dollars to come here and play and none of them are as good as the old time white players. American kids that should be given a shot to play aren't and are over looked.

Attached: Mickey & Joe.jpg (1500x1168, 200K)

there's definitely been a shift towards the "three true outcomes" perspective, but I think that approach has also proven to be vulnerable to high level pitching. A team that depends on hitting home runs might (and do) find themselves in trouble when facing a pitcher that has excellent speed control and ability to locate his pitches. slugging makes the main season easier, but being able to play small ball as well is still going to prove to be crucial against postseason caliber teams.

then watch the third worlders beat each other up

This, there was even some BLM/SJW bs a few years ago about MLB not being diverse enough and niggers are under represented.
You'd think niggers would love it since stealing is part of the game.

sport is trivial to me now these days, work and the absolute state of things have made it so, it’s just bread and circuses user.

>baseball requires more intellect and decision than pretty much any other sport

kys you unbelievable retard

Attached: cbsn-jeff-sessions-full-speech-1261827-640x360.jpg (1200x630, 74K)

>not TV-friendly
This is exactly wrong. Baseball's ratings are very strong in an environment where cable subscriptions are falling and lots of other choices. Physical attendance is what is declining, probably because getting to stadiums is an increasing hassle on top of ticket prices/parking.

you're right - never mind, that was bad advice

Isn't it still popular? I watch the playoffs but 162 games is too much to be interested in during the summer.

American sports are shit. They're only now beginning to realize it.

I do.

t. American

>MLB uses affirmative action
Are you retarded? Our culture doesn't value outdoor play anymore like central american. We give kids an ipad and shitpost on twitter instesd of playing catch.

There are more important things to do like prep for the boogaloo. Besides most hardcore sports fans are slightly if not completely retarded.

Sports would be way more fun to watch if every player was required to be roided up to the max.

Attached: 1560588123502.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

lol, live political debates b/w leftists and /ourguys/ will be the new “sport” of the future user, I’m not joking.

Because hockey is the superior team sport and is white.

Is that even true?