So why don't we just nuke these island niggers or drop massive piles of shit over their heads...

So why don't we just nuke these island niggers or drop massive piles of shit over their heads? Someone should fuck with them one way or another and see how they react.

Attached: 1562961199902.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bXCoMSgt9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5aV_850nzv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all the stories about thsi island are fake

whaaaaat are u racist?
these people have lived on that island for over 160 thousand trillion years. Dont be selfish, 20 niggers enjoying life must be more pressing than housing 20,000 of us in air conditioned houses YOU SELFISH CUNT

Kinda weird that they didn't make some kind of wakanda with all that free extra time they got compared to Africa.

They have been getting screwed with for years by retards trying to teach them some religion or rape their kids.

Leave them the fuck alone.

I vote for the dropping shit on them idea

For what purpose? There is nothing of value on that island.

Why? They are in their own countries so don't give a shit. For that i'd say they are pretty based.

No, let me at them kids

>live in peaceful stone age society
>some christfuck trying to convert us
>lmao just bash his head in
they are basically Jow Forums's fantasy
they are defending their homeland from foreigners

These people are probably more genetically pure than you

Think about that

For psychological victory over cavemenfags and niggers.
A kickstarter should work.

Would you bleach a sentinelese, pol?

This is an /x/-tier hypothesis, but I had a conversation with a very well educated individual who made really quite a genuine sounding claim that the "violent native" meme is just a ruse, and that the island is home to something akin to a subterranean research complex, and that it serves as a library of knowledge in the event a cataclysmic event sends us back to the stone age.

>but it's an island; it'll go undiscovered for centuries!

Meme ooga boogas are a "lock". Said Cataclysmic Event serves to open the lock because the meme ooga boogas will have been obliterated.
By the time a new society has reached a point they're exploring the globe again, the island (and the vault of knowledge) will be discovered.

>Why go to the trouble of hiding this information? Why not have a vault in every major city as a backup?

The gift of certain knowledge to a developing society would be disastrous and must only be given to those who have earned it.

Would much rather snoo snoo with an Amazonian desu

>We should break nigger containment

Attached: OPDoesntDrinkAnythingElse.jpg (550x733, 44K)

Sounds like this would make a great subversive tv show.

Lets just nuke hollywood and shit top kek.

We should take a lesson from in territorial defense and borders.

Ok edgelord

Why? There's no reason to do such a thing. OP is a major fag.

Attached: going in my cringe comp.jpg (680x499, 48K)

Why not just use all the private islands they already have instead of an awkwardly located island that requires hiring actors to provide cover and lures the whole world in with its mystique?

nigger moralfag

As long as there is no American flag set up there, they are winning.

Attached: images.jpg (243x207, 10K)

>fucking with people that have 0 impact on your life.

liberals say this about lgbt and abortion

Of course you want to fuck the kids Mohamed

They sell their children to high elites.

I hope you get shot with an Arrow.

by that logic feces is genetically pure.

AYO WE FINNA FUCK YO WAMEN WYBOI

Attached: 5E569367-244C-43CF-8DEE-8ACA5EF782E2.jpg (1280x720, 1.07M)

they don't leave though

Would be fun to sneak on the island with an m14 and a couple thousand rounds of ammo and go to town. No one would notice either. Could take a night landing raft in the dead of night. Set up camp and go nog hunting during the day.

Africa has plenty of free time, human aid, etc but they still haven’t got very far.

Let's air drop technology on them and drugs.

They're not really hurting anyone except trespassers and the island isn't really worth anything anyway. Better to just leave them be.

I meant extra time as in the white man hasn't invaded their land yet.

I’m just mad that they didn’t adapt to modern civilization and that they’re utterly oblivious to the fact that there are superior people that could destroy everything they love in the blink of an eye.

I hate niggers because they are really stupid and weak. But while help and positive shit makes somebody a god. Trying to destroy somebody without any chill and peace will make somebody a demon. Demons are more free then gods. Gods believe everything is good because they havent seen the darkside yet. Demons know that everything is horrible and are ok with it. Gods get angry when the sun wont shine everyday. But demons will walk in the snowy dark winter lands of nothingness for eternities while murdering everything and everyone in their way while smiling like a maniac. My family used to all my life brainwash me to negativity and try to destroy any reason for my happiness. Because they didn't believe into the positivity i had since being born. It has made me into a serial killer. A personality of destruction that no physics laws of this universe can stop. The more you destroy somebody the more powerful they will become. Jews and armenians for example.

I think we should give them aid, in the form of blankets.......contaminated with smallpox.

Attached: 17347327.jpg (750x1334, 68K)

What for? Calm down, Kyle.

They've evolved into a new species after being separated by the rest of humanity for so long.

Crack cocaine, and the technology to smoke it. Along with picture guides

youtube.com/watch?v=2bXCoMSgt9Y

For real we should sneak listening devices and cameras in on drones or smth so we can see what Tribal society is really like.

Make a reality TV show out of it with Attenborough.

Probably also more genetically inbred with that whole thousands of years of the swimming in the same gene pool.

Better idea: Let's drop all the African Americans into that island. Get rid of the 13% of America's problems

I remember like 20 something years ago there was a movie where some jewish lookin dude was faking interactions with a "lost tribe", and he just secretly filmed his family doing shit in tribal getups, he even fucked this chick and recorded it after getting her drunk and getting her to agree to some crazy jungle roleplay sex - then he AIRED it and everyone thought it was legit and she happened to walk by a tv that was playing it and she's like wtf.
TLDR it sounds like a jewish lie to me and they already made the movie about it.

Have they not figured out how to build a boat? They've seen many I'm sure of it. Fucking brown people, so worthless.

So are the Jewish elite but they still collect ur student loan payments and laugh all the way to the banks (which they own)

Hm what if the sentinalese are the real rulers of the NWO?

Attached: D483CB37-52A0-43AA-BA44-21CD76EEABF6.jpg (1024x977, 86K)

*50%

It should be like those nature shows where they put a stuffed dummy with a camera in it in with a pack of wolves and see how they react to the "new baby". Instead drop a dead white girl with a camera in her and see what they do

Attached: 1562961241170.png (203x248, 73K)

Nah, them killing white morons who enter is way more fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aV_850nzv4

It's funny, they've been completely untouched by civilizations for hundreds or thousands of years, but just by their body language you can see they act just like hood niggers.

see

They're dying off slowly as it is.

legitimately interesting to watch, thanks user

I would like to go there and fight them with a sword and armor but I fear the Indians would probably stop me before I can even pull up on them.

Attached: frens.png (1024x518, 373K)

They're pretty based. They stay in their own country and kill christcucks.

>be murican
>rage that there's people coming into your country from all over the world to stay and change it from inside, saying you would like to kill them all
>rage that some people killed another murican who tried to come into their country to stay there and change it from inside
Fucking two digit IQers.

kys kike

sentinelese are the last true ethnats

They live in their own ethnostate and mind their own business. It's not for you cucks to decide what they should do with their lives.

Look, if we can get a bunch of people to invade Area 51 to "see them aliens," we can get people to believe that the North Sentinel Island is a portal to Wakanda.

Only the worthy will be admitted!

why should they adapt? they are ethnoestate, close borders, geneder values and good land.
why the fuck do you want them to be like us?

They cannot survive without multiculturalism.

ye and then your retarded women will try to bring em to your cucked countries because "hurr durr black people poor"
you guys are the reason

this.
if they dont bother with them, they wont come to your land and literally cum on your culture.

No you ignorant faggot.
Americans are pissed off at the government for not using their physical force to kick out the illegals. Also, the government prevents individuals from taking matters into their own hands you fucking dense wigger.
Only the strongest survive, those island niggers are protected the same way the illegals are protected; by government mandates and meddling that ignore reason as well as evolutionary cleansing of the weak. Fuck you, a resort hotel should be planted on that island instead stone age niggers.

or or, "we" are not gonna survive. because as soon as we go there, our women will cry to let them in because "African poor" and our Christians will cry "oh they are our christcuck brothers. let them in" and we get more shit on our hand.
please do.

Why nuke? They might be hiding some sweet treasures or some shit. But I’m all for fucking with them.

You know how easy it would be to make them think you’re a god?? Of course you’d need to be armed. To the teeth.

Attached: F59F882F-3DCF-4915-A269-BA099F7BD7E8.gif (300x183, 830K)

Because then all the lefties would be like "HEY I WAS GONNA BUY THAT!"

Attached: 57dae827a6f086a646341d6f2ca1a87b.jpg (550x705, 66K)

dude. you making me sage so fucking much.
you are the reason whites gonna go extinct. becasue you guys had that fucking retarded "white burden" on your fucking retarded brain and now you see the result of that "burden" all over our country.
you just want to try it again with new genes of black people, dont you?
when do you learn , that this fucking "white man burden" is our country downfall.
make that resort and let them come to our land becasue we ruined their once peacefull land.

cringe swedefag

Britain taught me that when there's an island full of niggers that don't know what their doing you go and liberate them.

Fuck Kipling, also you have reading comprehension problems about what I pointed out.
India protects those idiots. White man's burden? No, how about going Clausewitz instead of Kipling s-o-y boy.

>an island full of niggers that don't know what their doing you go and liberate them.
and look at them brits now.

> White man's burden? No
when you retard want to go and bomb them, because some christcuck chink wanted to show them your christcuckery. you go there and you will make your resort. while your christcuck will try to make em Christians. then our retarded country (left and government) will cut "our" fucking tax money to send them aids and education (remember Africa, same fucking thing). well just like Africa those aids wont works because you already fucked with their islands. next is left gonna go there to aid them and study them. next thing you know, all those christcucks and libtards will ask our government to let them in our country, because its white man burden.
i think this is you who dont have enough iq points to learn some lesson from history you low iq mutt.

Fuck you got me

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x302, 29K)

Idiot, I am talking annihilation while your rushing to suck black cocks and pick on Christianity which I am not talking about because you have no reading comprehension what-so-ever.

not nuke but maybe scorched earth. set fire to their land and rotate around the island until theyre cornered

reatard. why you want to annihilate people who didnt bother you on the first place? plus you really think annihilating one fucking island in a middle of nowhere will do anything? well. let me tell you what it actually does: you blown the fuck out of that place, then all of a sudden libtards will go in the streets and more"pure" african breed will rush into our country.
oh, one more thing: i am not insulting christcuckery. because thats what that fucking chang did. they told him numerous times, that those people dont want fucking foreigners, let them the fuck be. then that fucking chang cuck got a hold a ship and fucking "illegally" got close to the island.
tell me exactly for what reason?!

One more thing black cock sucker, you are representing the Christian precepts you ignorant faggot.
Christ said dust your sandals and turn your back on those who reject you (Leave them alone).
Not only are you a faggot but a hypocrite as well.

Get some niggresses from india to go there would be easier.
Convince them they are helping their race by having kids.
When the population reaches a breaking point I wonder if they will attack other nations by themselves?

How did the country of the flag you have (Or any other sovereign power who took what they wanted) evolve retard?
You make fun of Christianity but you sure as hell are promoting the precepts. I promote progress, you promote stone age niggers on property that can be turned into a valuable commodity idiot.

oh ye? then why christcucks go to Africa to make other Christians?
let me tell you what happens to that fucking chang Christ cuck. he tried to get to island. government fucking told him that they dont want foreigners or foreigners relagion. let them be. and you know what that fucking cuck did? he went and got a hold of illigal ship and fucking illigally got close to the island, in order to expose them to Christianity. why?! they told him we dont want you, we dont want your way, your culture or your religion. why did he chose to go? he deserved it.
reatards like you and that cuck are the reason we get fucking nigger migration to our country. stop your cuckery and let niggers be niggers at their own fucking land.

>turned into a valuable commodity idiot
And this is why we are in this state of degeneracy: GREED. We should focus on restoring white countries, not attacking random nigs. Take the Vargpill and all will be understood.

Where have you been? (((They))) are way ahead of you...

Attached: lostisland.jpg (1200x600, 103K)

No you idiot, that was the slave trade. Liberia was a good idea but faggots like you thought that was inhumane to send the slaves to a free African colony (If the could keep that are free) Can't comprehend ideas and sure as hell don't understand history, philosophy, conquest, or Christianity.

why? commodity for who?
you dont understand human nature, do you?
you think that alright, there is a land and its good and i want a resort there. well, you fucking dont think about the cuckery our country gonna do right after that. our country will be flooded with all the natives in a rate you can even believe.
look at Rhodesia( Zimbabwe) all that progress, for what? now we get fucking zimbawe niggers as immigrants in usa and europe.
do you think the money worth it?

What if McDonalds builds a giant burger making Zeppelin and carpet burgers their island with cheeseburgers?

>a good idea but faggots like you thought that was inhumane to send the slaves to a free African colony (If the could keep that are free) Can't comprehend ideas and sure as hell don't understand history, philosophy, conquest, or Christianity.
no faggot. i want them to leave. i want all of them to fucking leave. but then you retard want to blow a peacefull island full of niggers and let them comeback to infest our lands. why dont you fucking get it you fucking jew? if you stump a cockroach colony, you gonna get fucking cockroaches all over you. better let them be.

>now we get fucking zimbawe niggers as immigrants in usa and europe
Exactly. That is why it is best to leave non-whites alone and focus on restoring our countries. Only ((they)) push for globalism as they want to destroy everyone.

So whites in the United States should leave?
You are another idiot who can't comprehend what the degree of force creates.

then they get accustomed with our tasty food. then they want more. (think of monkeys in zoo). and then some libtard try to illegally bring em to europe. end of whites.
happy?!

I'm impressed they have bows.
Sub Saharan niggers were too dumb and lazy to invent bows right?
I've only ever seen them with spears.

oh i figured they would think WE ARE GODS

Just destroy thei ecosystem they live within

Just because it has happened before, doesn't mean we have to do it again. Learn and try to sort out your own current problems, instead of making more.