Why do people hate trans folk again?

Why do people hate trans folk again?

Attached: 8FCB003D-DBFC-4887-A4CA-28F005C22186.jpg (706x509, 55K)

Hm

Imagine the Smell of "her" naughty snatch

Attached: 1562892376186.jpg (74x74, 5K)

We don't hate you. We hate society for using you as a pawn to push censorial laws and policies.

They've got something wrong with them.

For the same reason they hate people who smear their own shit on themselves and eat their own shit and scream in public about how much they like eating their own shit: they are disgusting perverted mentally ill freaks.

>no one wants to pay for more endless dilation and meds in the military
MUH RIGHTS ARE BEING STRIPPED BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because it’s against nature

>we are under attack
>all hands to battle stations
>except trans soldiers who get to stay in their bunk with a dildo up their neovagina for hours every day

Jesus the degen

Attached: 1559016467532.png (329x242, 121K)

klaus youve been doing this all day now

>feeling like the opposite gender is like smearing shit on yourself
I’m sorry you think that, user

dilate

This. No matter how they feel on the inside the solution isnt surgery. The solution should be to try and help them be comfortable in the body and sex they were born with

So is literally everything society creates

But user, we live in a society.

what rights?

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

There is no such thing as gender. There is only biological sex.

We don't hate trans people, in fact we care deeply for them. What we hate is the people who think that pushing them further into their delusion is helping. They are mentally ill and pretending that they aren't and mutilating them is the same level of cruelty as extracting all teeth and locking people in scalding water that was practiced on the mentally ill was a century ago.

user, feeling like the other gender is very different from carving a wound in your crotch, stuffing it with things so that it will not heal and pretend it is a sexual organ.
Until they create a way to reproduce working sexual organds and transplanting these into people the word transgender is just a meme.

Maybe surgery is the cure?
I mean trans people haven’t done anything actually bad aside from “being mentally ill”

>folk
kys tranny

Go back to Discord, you fugly hambeast.

They have all the rights that everyone else has. However, what they are demanding is extra rights no one else has.

>because it's against the rules of the world yahweh created
never change, Jow Forums
You don't get to choose your sex, thus sex is violence, and the closest thing to justice for that violation of consent is allowing people to present as another sex.

I don't hate them. I pity them

The problem isn't that you faggots "feel" mentally ill, it's that you parade your mental illness in public and force other people to bear witness to it. If you put on a dress and fingered your asshole in private, nobody would know or care

But you don't. You derive erotic pleasure from forcing your perversions on normal human beings. Therefore you parade around in public dressed in grotesque sexual parody of the opposite sex. In a just world you would be beaten and jailed until you kept your perversions to yourself.

You tell me.

Attached: 1559793018625.jpg (1589x1533, 1.64M)

because theyre not people and Im glad they kill themselves.

>unflattering picture I found of one of them
you mean any picture of them?

You know, maybe they wouldn’t feel the need to do that if a significant majority of humanity didn’t berate them for existing

You didn't say folx, not inclusive enough, Nazi.

Why do anti SJW people and neo nazis abuse the same joke over and over?

The good news is that statistically, 40% of them won't exist.

...because you’re mentally ill wandering around with mutilated genitals in a costume of the opposite sex.

>cutting your dick off, taking hormone pills that quite literally reshuffle you brain to make different hormones, having a mental breakdown if you get called the wrong pronoun isn't a mental illness and we should promote it
7/10 for making me reply

Attached: 1562763570865m.jpg (496x1024, 72K)

I could find a picture of a kid being scared around a normal looking white guy
That literally shows nothing

Slide, left cant meme, redpill

The sky being blue is violence because I didn't get to choose it. I don't consent to a blue sky so the world has to accommodate me by pretending it's green.

It doesn't matter what you think, you are being eaten alive by your own "allies" to be the most offended. You have nobody who cares about you.

Attached: 1559859827807.png (844x728, 826K)

>So you're saying that I am not a woman because I don't have a vagina?
>carves hole in croth and stuffs it to prevent healing.
>here, now I am a woman.
Still crazy no matter how you put it.

Attached: 1558815246587.png (705x767, 564K)

Attached: 1562717499550.png (696x650, 804K)

Attached: 1559677536891.jpg (1463x1170, 715K)

Attached: 1559673342896.png (652x654, 594K)

this

God I see this “argument” all the time and it’s so embarrassing
If you want veterans month, MAKE VETERANS MONTH. Lgbt people made pride month. And it’s not like an official holiday or some shit.
Work to make VM happen. Nobody has anything against that idea.

Violence is inherently good.

I dont care about them while they dont demand special rights and privileges

okay, so you basically have a Jewish worldview. Jews worship a creator god who committed the primordial act of violence by creating existence.

Because they're fucking obnoxious.

I am against lies, and that's a lie and everybody knows that. No doublethink, thanks.

Hopefully gnostics get wiped out again.

Attached: 1559759219749m.jpg (1024x573, 81K)

OP i think this is probably the best answer you're going to find acceptable. I share the opinion. It fits your confines of "not a shitpost"

Because if we let trannies do anything they want then what's next? Rapists? Pedophiles? Murderers? I mean, the drag kid shit wasn't even a thing only two years ago, and that was really when the nonbinary gender shit really exploded.

We should make an LGBTQ day. Let God Burn Them Quickly, to commemorate the day that we rose up as the sword of our Lord God and purged you degenerate filth from our earth.

>dismissing everything that proves you wrong as not an argument
Classic, you are not brave, you are retards, why should you get a whole month but the people that died in 9/11, every war in human history, and jesus, even the holohoax only 1 day at best?

God you’re predictable
pic related

If you don't let HIV+ faggots run a train on your toddler and then inject him with heroin you're a bigot.

We are predictable because that's one of the main things that proves how shitty you are

Post just one candid picture of a nonrepulsive tranny.

See

who the fuck makes these stupid memes?

Why are liberal reactionaries so obsessed with individualism and "rights"?

thread/

Attached: 1562958448940.jpg (960x846, 151K)

Because they want society to bend the knee and coddle them despite being only .04% of the population.

as an ex-tranny that got memed into hrt by /lgbt/ and ""psychologists"" id like to point one thing out
i was on hormones for a little over two years. 50mg of cyproterone acetate and 6mg of estradiol, every day.
last year i realised my mistake and decided to quit and one thing hit me that noone that put me through the entire process mentioned: your body is fucked. i would lose all energy, i could hardly walk for longer than 15 minutes, i would get nosebleeds every 2-4 hours, my skin started getting itchy red spots everywhere, i would constantly pass out uncontrollably. i lost my job because of it.

now think of what happens when you give hormone blockers to children at the age of 12.

trannies are like fags

>stuck up
>obnoxious
>liberal af
>and a burden to society

How am I supposed to know? Do you think I decide this shit? You’re acting like some omnipotent god decided to give veterans a day and LGBT people a month.
You don’t have an argument. Nobody is fucking declaring that LGBT people are more important then vets.

>You’re acting like some omnipotent god decided to give veterans a day and LGBT people a month.
*COUGH COUGH* OBAMA *COUGH COUGH*

Next time you think your nose is ugly or too big/small, chop it off.
It's amazing advice to tell homosexual boys that they are actually girls trapped in boys bodies and they need to castrate themselves in order to become free.

Just because you're easily BTFO does not make it stale.
>please bring up any point other than the many that I have to concede

You will never be a woman. Even a failure of a man - poor, fat, short, weak - can remake himself. But not a man who pretends he's a woman. That's why 40% of you freaks kill yourselves, because not only are you pussy faggot losers, you can't even try to recover from it.

Guess what? You will fail at becoming a fake woman, too, and then you'll try to off yourself, but 60% cant even do that right. You are literal abominations.

you're acting like anyone cares about your opinion

A few reasons. Trannies:
>are hardly contributors to society
>cannot bring children up properly
>are, sadly, miserable all the time and take everything personally
>want the entire world to be brought to their level

Apart from that, they shouldn't receive hate. It's the people at the top of politics making this happen for people below. Their policies and programs create trans-ness.

They’re doing their gender wrong. Men have a certain role in society and women have another, so people who “do the wrong gender” aren’t just ugly sometimes, they’re direct threats to society.

If you’re still backwards enough to think of society this way, of course. You aren’t that regressive are you?0

>Surgery is the cure
No, surgery is literally submitting further into you mental illness. The best thing to do is to seek actual treatment, instead of mutilating your body.

Tell me, did Obama ever say he was against a veterans month? No? Then your argument holds no water.

>The solution should be to try and help them be comfortable in the body and sex they were born with
You would think that, but it doesn’t work. Like gay conversion therapy. It doesn’t work, so they tried something else, and that seems to work better.

>folk
You are not a real American and you never will be. You and King Bongo can fuck off stealing our culture to try to sound real and maybe do something with your life so you can be authentic. Fuck you.

>Be 0,02% of the population despite attempts to recruit at the fucking toddler level
>Demand 100% representation 100% of the time.
>Be messed up by female hormones turning you into a barely functional retard
And that's why nobody likes you, we didn't give a shit as long as you kept your fetish as a fetish. Now you've turned your fetish into a lifestyle and the only defining factor in your lives.

Trannies, like kikes, depend on the pity and generosity of white people to survive. It's amusing that they're leftists, because the muzzies, MS13 Hondurans, and Agrican savages the left is importing won't be nearly so tolerant.

When they gain power, the aforementioned groups will burn trannies alive in cages simply for giggles.

giving an entire month to celebrate sucking cock and cutting your dick but giving a day for people dying for you right now seems like a dead giveaway to me
And you hold no milk

No fren. A day is too short. LGBTQ month is required as it takes at most a month to die from crucifixion

Attached: 1520715738619.jpg (800x506, 102K)

I don’t hate them, I just think socially and legally enforcing people recognize biological men as women is peak clown world degeneracy. We have reached a point where some faggots argue there is no such thing as biological sex with a straight face. They are simply mentally ill people who have been encouraged to embrace their insanity by modern kikery.

>It's because we post what you really are
>Not because you engage in literal body mutilation for an unachievable goal.

Attached: HowTrannysViewThemselves.jpg (1024x715, 85K)

I understand what the pic is trying to say and I agree with it, but it's essentialy just going LOOK AT HIS LOOK AT IT LOOK AT THIS in a Jordan Peterson esc fashion

Attached: 1514578960623.jpg (713x558, 129K)

Attached: 1559766493818m.jpg (1024x819, 222K)

>what the fuck does that mean? They have jobs
>citation needed
>yeah no shit. Three quarters of the planet hates them for no reason.
>citation needed

Imagine charging the beach at Normandy, scaling cliffs in the face of machinegun fire, enduring artillery barrages in the frozen forests of Europe, killing men in hand to hand fighting, so that your great grandson can get his dick cut off and then let niggers assfuck him until he catches a fatal disease.

Hate to break it to you, but there is no cure for gender dysphoria

And then one day for no reason at all...

Sure there is. Put your head in a bag of helium and go to sleep.

this is an open wound. its not a 'feeling' its an open wound. Its a fact that it is an open wound and it will continue to try to heal itself closed for the rest of your life.
but you glow niggers are not here on /pol to push tranny mental illness, you do that just fine outside /pol. Your thread here is to slide something..let me look.

ah yes...these:
but all of us in /pol can multitask and while Im typing to you on one monitor/keyboard/combo, Im reading through these threads too. So you're not really a distraction, tranny glownigger, but your slide efforts are 2/10

Attached: 1548819107584.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Why are people assuming I’m trans? I’m not

Yes there is actually, it this one strange pill that you have to put in you through this wierd syringe directly into your forehead

Never said there was a cure, retard. I'm saying don't seek the worst alternative there is.

Attached: 1559860799150.png (375x261, 146K)

Therapy and certain medications have shown themselves more effective than playing along with your delusions.

I can name over a dozen calibers capable of this....

Because you write like a fucking faggot.