Should women be circumcised at birth Jow Forums?

Attached: bVuO7Wa_d.jpg (640x401, 31K)

No

Why not? We do it to boys, surely girls should have it done too.

Definitely

I heard it makes the genitals more clean.
You don't want them to be dirty, right?

yes. women are whores. at least then they wont feel confused when they are being raped by jeffrey epstein.

cuttin into your or another humans flesh is a sin
but everyone else who isn't white should be castrated though

wash your penis

Attached: 10101100.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Don't be an anti semite, let my Uncle Mauri do it.

Attached: CreepyKike.jpg (590x639, 149K)

I'm a firm believer in equal rights, so I say yes, we should circumcise all females at birth.

Exactly, I'm glad you get it Hans. Uncircumcised girls are much filthier and more likely to get STDs. You're doing them a favor by cutting off that useless skin.

this. we are equal

Ma'am you do know the health benefits of female circumcision?

>tfw people think female circumcision is worse than male circumcision

female circumcision = snip the clit, she still retains the clit underneath and everything else

male circumcision = remove the entire foreskin which removes the frenulum, completely ruins the function of the penis for intercourse, removes tons of nerve endings, and turns the glans into an outside organ that dries up becoming numb

Attached: Sex & Circumcision.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

I would support that, yeah.

says the cuck with the daughter-whore

kek
If you fuck would have circumcised your daughter, she wouldn't have grown to be a whore.

Attached: peter-thot.jpg (1266x2160, 265K)

What's up with you fucking weirdos and your obsession with foreskin?

statistically the chances of circumcised girls to get pregnant or get stds is way lower too :^)

Right.
Anyone who is against female-circumcision is
- a sexist
- a biggot
- someone who wants that AIDS spreads further
- against gender equality

OP should be lobotomized at birth.

No

I'm not? We should remove the skin from both sexes, so girls can be cleaner and not have to worry about nasty smegma coming from their vagina .

>dude why do you care about genital mutilation of defenseless children that will deprive them of the true joy of sex their whole life to the point they unironically need Vaseline to even masturbate just talk about ecelebs instead

Attached: averagevjannie.png (193x185, 85K)

Yes.

The jew says that being anti male circumcision is antisemitic. The jew also says that noticing the differences between men and women is bad and that women should be equal to men in all things. I'm not antisemitic. I am also an American which means I always do what the jew tells me to do because of the Holocaust and greatest ally. Therefore I am a firm supporter of infant female circumcision.

It should be the father's decision.

Honestly
Yes
Clits are dicks, and women have thoroughly destroyed themselves and all trust that could be given to them this generation. It’s time they fucking learn.

No, I don't think anyone should be circumcised at birth.

What the fuck is your problem? Why do you hate jews and women?

Why so anti semitic user? Besides why wouldn't you want you sons and daughters to reap the health benefits? They'll just be upset you didn't do it when the were younger.

probably

Women are second class to the Jewish God. There's no need for female circumcision or bar mitzvahs.

Circumcized and never had to use vaseline. I think you're doing it wrong.

Yup and it should be mandatory

You must have been cut low and loose. Many other men weren't so lucky and the doctors had them cut high and tight. It's literally painful for them to get erections.

Holy fucking shit, why are you so anti-semitic? Cool it, man.

no, kwambobo mohammad

I like do lick my toddler daughters cunnies. Why how would want it be cut up? That would make be not nice lick.

No. Serves no purpose & is just legitimately mutilation for females. You self conscious foreskinfags are so sensitive it’s ridiculous & If you’re one of the whiny cut fags, Why can’t you be gracious that you’re a hell of a lot cleaner & a lot more aesthetically appealing to women?

It would probably be enough to just take their rights away again and strictly regulate their sexuality by law, but I'm not opposed to it on principle.

Assuming this isn't b8, why should I be gracious for something I could have done as an adult? If an adult wants to modify their body for percieved aesthetic reasons (piercings, tattoos, etc.) why not let them do all the modifications themselves? Why do this one on newborns?

Both sexes should be cut. The clitoral hood and labia serve no purpose and make girls dirtier. Circumcised girls won't have any nasty cunt cheese to clean and will look more aesthetically pleasing to men.

Taking away their rights would not make their vulvas more hygienic and aesthetic. Infant female circumcision would expand women's rights by allowing her parents to take the necessary steps to give their daughter a better life. Denying women the gift of clitoral circumcision is unconscionable.