Operation ICE Cold Revenge

Sup Jow Forums, I have a plan.

ICE is going to start rounding up illegals this weekend. They've already started preparing to make arrests throughout California. However, the left has "rapid response networks" to help hide illegals from justice. We need to fuck them over and help ICE do their jobs. With me?

All you have to do is jam up their phone lines. Optimally, feed them false information about ICE movements to keep them distracted instead of immediately revealing that you are just trolling them. I've listed all of the California ones below. Keep calling, and DON'T FORGET TO DIAL *67 BEFORE YOU CALL TO HIDE YOUR NUMBER. Anyone can help, just keep calling, and if you get hung up on, call another number. Enjoy.

All the numbers are here: ccij.sfbar.org/california-rapid-response-networks/

Attached: 1280px-U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement_(ICE)_Logo.svg.png (1280x384, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
teex.org/Pages/Program.aspx?catID=607&courseTitle=Cybersecurity
ics-cert-training.inl.gov/learn
ccij.sfbar.org/california-rapid-response-networks/
realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/fg/consuela
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Attached: B742D5F7-5AD1-4A8F-8D67-9089378BC883.jpg (1119x1132, 226K)

I am on board with this. Fuck illegals.

based.

Attached: 1562978841403.gif (300x225, 1.47M)

I want to work for ICE.

And today, today is the day OP isn't a fagtard.

>DON'T FORGET TO DIAL *67
This is 2019 boomer. Turn on your VPN, and download a texting app.
>Inb4 muh texting
You can make phone calls as well.

Attached: 1562856658302.jpg (680x394, 60K)

I have nothing to contribute beyond, bump!

Bump

Attached: 0FB1C4FD-1E7F-4CCD-AA8E-CB85784161A2.jpg (602x578, 85K)

Brilliant idea.

I live in LA and my instagram feed is filled with : "ICE Checkoints at [list of road cross sections]". I pass on the "popular" ones listed on my way to the gym every day, and never see anyone. Their rapid response bullshit is bullshit and won't help anything. ICE is smarter than these retards and they don't stand a chance

A very good plan. Scope out google earth make sure when you report you use actual addresses.

Bump

What app

Bump

Attached: 1557947539422.png (673x593, 84K)

Is there anyway to use a large number of Google Voice (or any other phone #s) to autodial those numbers and shut all of them down?

These assholes that alert illegals to ice raids are treasonous to the United States

18 U.S. Code §2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Just called one of their lines. I was on the phone for 4 minutes giving them false information before I couldn't answer his questions anymore, told him that I loved ICE, and hung up. Call them!

sry racists, but the raids will be cancelled due to severe flooding in the south.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (270x240, 402K)

Of spics?

Bump

Based.

Attached: 41809.jpg (640x428, 40K)

>ICE is going to start rounding up illegals this weekend.
Of all the things that will never happen, this will never happen the most.
Trump is a useless cuck.

THIS.

Maybe if you had like 20 burner phones

ICE ICE BABY

Attached: 1_qRW1fnUhmcshVDIQ0dD4_w.jpg (550x753, 116K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

So basically half the border patrol are committing treason.

pmub

I just called every number on that web page. Only 2 answered (west marin and Monterey county). I asked them if they were helping illegal aliens evade arrest by the police. The lady who picked up for Monterey county got SO MAD.
> first of all *sir* the proper word is undocumented

Remember people. Right now it's like 630 in commifornia.

Some of these offices might not he staffed right now

Is there anyway we can really fuck these guys for aiding and abetting illegals? Like forcing their responders into walking into an ICE trap?

Good point. Call tomorrow morning when they have the most operators available.

We'd be have to find a trap already set or bait both parties

Spread the word that there are safe havens in liberal gated neighborhoods. Tell them that various pro-illegal dems like Pelosi and Maxine Waters and leftist Hollywood stars have opened up their mansions to shelter illegals during the raids.

Make fake letters with signatures and post them online with instructions to show them to whatever security guarding the property in order to be let in.

Be sure to add more. Add so many that every street has an ICE checkpoint.

>before I couldn't answer his questions anymore,
So give us a list of questions they ask so we can be prepared.

Here you go.

Attached: 1562872174321.png (1437x2108, 1.97M)

You guys are still all about this whack immigration shit?? Bunch of losers

In English.

Attached: 1486703881306.jpg (1440x2150, 1.08M)

And here is the real one that Hillary Clinton tweeted. The two I posted were shopped by anons.

Attached: D_NVjT6XUAA8ROX.jpg (804x1200, 230K)

Itt: newfags & ABC agencies

Real Talk time pol

If you want to get in the game, get in the cybersecurity game and get in the subment intellegence agencies from the inside. DHS is giving free training w/ college credits and certificates, cuz of Trump's latest Executive Orders.

We the gubment now.

DHS College Credit Courses w/ Texas A&M: teex.org/Pages/Program.aspx?catID=607&courseTitle=Cybersecurity

DHS ICS-CERT Certification Courses: ics-cert-training.inl.gov/learn

gubment*

>I pass on the "popular" ones listed on my way to the gym every day, and never see anyone. Their rapid response bullshit is bullshit and won't help anything. ICE is smarter than these retards and they don't stand a chance

Is it theoretically possible to call in fake checkpoints every afternoon so that your drive home from work will take just a few minutes instead of a few hours due to all the illegals staying home?

pfumpf for dem funz

>Like forcing their responders into walking into an ICE trap?
They COULD be arrested, it's not like they're being shy about their locations. Best move for ICE is to raid these shitheads FIRST. Most of them are gonna be illegals in there anyway.

OH...post celeb addresses but not the names...IE

Safe haven: go here, insert Cher's address.
at first I was like...pic related, then I was like hAHAHAHAHA my sides.

So the best one to tweet is the shooped spanish version. Best version.

Attached: dude what wat.png (312x312, 111K)

The guy I got said "Interesting question" and hung up. This is gonna be a fun night boys

Attached: Chuckling.jpg (600x315, 19K)

Trump vowed to only deport about 2000 illegals.
Hello, boomer.

>Spread the word that there are safe havens in liberal gated neighborhoods. Tell them that various pro-illegal dems like Pelosi and Maxine Waters and leftist Hollywood stars have opened up their mansions to shelter illegals during the raids.

LOL

Nice try, but I’m not doing your dirty work, Stephen Miller

The one in Ventura is

Call the Monterey county lady. Triggering her is pretty fun.

>call in fake checkpoints every afternoon so that your drive home from work will take just a few minutes
Seems like it should work. Also cut the risk of a drunk Mexican uninsured driver accident.

well then they won't be helping many when ICE does its raids outside of business hours kek.

God this could be the next great Jow Forums op. Take my bump and tell me what I can do.

>your only choice to avoid deportation is to FIGHT the ICE agents.
Is it legal to call for violence against agents?

The English one has a typo, too. No clue about the Spanish one, but two Mexicans said it was alright.

I just called the Montery county and the woman answered in Spanish. I said I got 3 woman, 2 children and 3 men in my basement and she said she could help ke find a housing program for them.

Called her a bitch and hung up, gave her a name and a adress

>ccij.sfbar.org/california-rapid-response-networks/
based

IF YOU SPEAK SPANISH it'll be more authentic!

Is she illegal?
Should not be too hard for those among you with lib twatter accounts to get that Spanish one viral.

possibly...

It's supposed to be fight in the court with a lawyer. The best photoshopped version had a number to call for a free lawyer but it was actually the ICE phone number. I couldn't find that version, though. People made these 2 years ago and I managed to dig them up from the Jow Forums archives.

Just tried it. No answer.

You should have said you had ten minor children in your basement that you had intended to keep but with the raids you've changed your mind and ask them if they want them.

That put a smile on my face.

tfw you'll never get to be an elite spic wrangler with over 350 confirmed raids on illegals

There's actually quite a few to choose from.

I just tried the Monterrey one and couldn't get through. I got the Ventura one after 3-4 rings

Bro. I got a minor at my house right now. Should I call and have him say he doesn't want to be in America and he's locked in a room at (address redacted)

Haha that makes me want to call her again

Suck it gen z. Gen x was best.

absolutely yes

Send them into black neighborhoods and let the games begin

>Is she illegal?
Maybe. She certainly seems to think illegals have more rights than citizens.

have a bump

>crank calling and not using a soundboard

You guys are literal fucking amateurs.

Please tell me that you're all a bunch of retarded fucking millennials.

Protip: Use this, it's a Consuela from Family Guy sound board.

realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/fg/consuela

Don't believe me? Google "consuela family guy sound board" and it's the first result in Google.

Bump.
Great plan. I will help. I live in the midwest but I still have my CA phone number, so that should help.

MAKE FLYERS
That look like regular Report ICE raids flyer but instead of their phone number use a direct line to ICE as the phone number, those idiots will call the deportation squad on themselves

Ventura doesn't ring for me. It just goes straight to a Spanish message that they're too busy rn.

:(. They are all blocked over here. By law you need to identify yourself to get a number therefore anonymous number services are blocked.
You literally need to go to your provider and show your ID otherwise your number wont get activated.

user I'm nowhere near cali but have you also tried sending in photos of illegals or lefties that protect them to the police. Using some binoculars and a camera? Also what about social engineering to make your way into their ranks and help coordinate big busts?

These feels hurt.

Bump for justice

Attached: 1561063715751m.jpg (1024x805, 215K)

Can't you cross a border and get a phone from France or Poland or something?

You should be over it by now.

I’m onboard with these quads.

I'm a CCNA R/S going to take the 210-260 shortly. What can I start learning to be of use?

German Cuck
Might be an EU thing.

C H E C K out THIS image

Attached: migrawatch-july-8-version-2.png (768x593, 131K)

Okay, I removed the bottom part which could be interpreted as a call to violence. I don't want anyone to do that. This one should be good to share.

Attached: 1562981526489.png (1437x1722, 1.58M)

Hillary the cannibal pedophile thinks she's untouchable. She can emigrate to Mexico or Israel if she hates the US so much

>find numbers for the offices (In OPs link)
>make it so a bunch of numbers try calling all offices
>find their fax if they got one
>spam fax with a neverending fax of an all black page to dry up their printers.

not gonna drive 100km+ to get a free phone number. Our gas is expensive as fuck because muh environment. 1 liter (0.264172 US liquid gallon) costs 1.50€. The green party wants to raise that price to 3€

>Bro. I got a minor at my house right now.
I am not sure how I feel about this

Attached: mushroom.jpg (600x450, 62K)

>spam fax with a neverending fax of an all black page to dry up their printers.
classic

Attached: 1556771798793.jpg (447x364, 30K)

> Germans
> drive
Take the train like Pierre does.

BUMP

He misspelled miner. He meant that he got an authentic figurine of the naked dude with the floppy wiener from HBO's Chernobyl.

don't live in a city. There are no trains here.
Trains btw are often more expensive than driving.

Then wtf is the point of trains? Fuck it, steal your neighbor's unimog. Diesel is cheaper than gas.