Little St. James Island Temple FAKE

The whole temple is fake. It's a 3D painted in 2D art technique known as Trompe-l'œil - which is French for "deceive the eye". Which is exactly (IMO) what this building is doing. It's TOO gaudy and obvious, a distraction to keep you from looking too closely at something else..

Now what would a billionaire that likes underage girls hide inside a creepy fancy looking temple in a private island?

Attached: Temple_door.jpg (4000x6072, 3.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48&feature=youtu.be&t=69
vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303
youtube.com/watch?v=LNue92Gta3s
vocaroo.com/i/s0mDHC6YzQv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48&feature=youtu.be&t=69

Drone footage

I wonder if those are just pigmented tiles or what. It's like an extremely primitive resonant circuit.

BENIS

Those are antennas to call the demon ayy lmaos

I’m inclined to agree. This building has always perplexed me. What is that little trunk by the tree?

gotta wait abit before you try to derail a thread dude.

Closer look to the Trompe-l'œil paint style. Looks very fake from up close, convincing from afar.

Attached: 1562974471994.png (1251x674, 1.02M)

Doubt it. The whole thing just looks like tacky Jew shit more than anything intelligent. I'm willing to be told wrong.

It's a shipping crate.

Notice the two mattresses and white sheet.

Is there another part of the drone video I'm missing? This is from the other side than the link that's above

I didn't think Epstein was into Minecraft.

As soon as I saw those lines on the ground and around the door I was thinking something like this. Do you think the circles on both sides of the door maybe trigger the door?

This.
There's a fucking mattress in there

shadilay

Attached: eag.jpg (720x720, 108K)

Never mind, found it.

No u

Find out if the ley lines connect it to stonehenge. Most likely, it probably is a mockery.

Everything happened underground. Basically there was underground housing connected to one another throughout the island. Completely out of sight from any aerial photography. All of the filthy rich have underground homes ten times the size of their above ground mansions. That is why they own such vast estates encompassing 100+ acres.

we figured it is just an antechamber to a large underground molochian ritual pit a long time ago

Shame that 400k people will storm area 51 instead of this island.

Something I just noticed.... Is thee even a way into this place from the outside?

On the front you had the painting of the fake door. On the sides you have windows not doors. On the back you have what looks like a door, until you notice that there is no door handle, no lock, and it doesn't look like a sliding door.

So you have 4 sides, with no obvious way to enter.

Attached: Is_This_A_Door.jpg (1346x683, 196K)

Holy shit... Why would you do that kind of paint job? Why not just actually build those arches?

That's not a trapdoor you dip it's a concrete expansion joint. A seam, same thing you see on sidewalks. and your grandparent's driveway. They use a metal form to create it when the concrete is wet. Notice towards the steps the seam disappears unfinished to the step. The concrete however probably does have blood it it cause look at the guy and probably loves blood and literal shit.

Attached: 94BAEB3D-5810-4487-B106-063479CDFF0B.jpg (608x1024, 79K)

If Jeffrey is in jail, is the island unguarded and unoccupied?

It was just an idea, I obviously don't have a clue how any of this works. But I think we can all agree that there is an underground part to this.

>The whole temple is fake
What do you mean? The temple is obviously there, you can see into it and through it in the drone footage.
Also cement is always poured in slabs like this.
The island is plenty sketchy as it is with all the symbolism and road ending in opening into ground, there's no need to go full retard.

>Notice the two mattresses and white sheet
Probably for the workers who are renovating after the fire. Didn't you also notice the scaffolding?

The front "door" by the steps has "JE" on the left of the door. Perhaps he painted it himself?

2:30

What didn't he want the neighbours to see?

What even is this?

near the painted door you see 2 circles on the ground. Those look like where hydraulics would be.

Good observation user

Holy shit

At around 4:40 in the video you can see what looks like a card-reader or biometric scanner on the doorframe to the left.

Sorry I can't upload pics atm because it says my IP range has been abusing it lol

In an older pic there were two plants there

The second white bar from the bottom, just to the left of the door. Zoom in real close. "JE" in grayish lettering.

Do the glyphs on the floor outside the temple mean/spell anything? They're definitely not actual Greek letters, but the pattern is non-repeating.

This is a sliding door

The side ones are doors, you can see the handle here

they align with certain things for rituals, figure it out

the fake door likely masks a real door of some sort

Just thinking aloud here. The road to the temple is clearly used by vehicles, since you can see the tyre tracks. The flat area on the ground out the front is big enough to pull in, reverse back, and drive out again, so it seems like a drop-off area (like a porte cochere but not covered). But a drop-off area to such a tiny room? It's clearly not a function centre. This can only give credence to the elevator theory.

Can anyone with elevator or air-conditioner experience talk about the plant on the roof of the temple? Does anything stand out?

No they don't.

I just wonder why the window is offset and not centered.

There are tyre tracks leading up to the 'lifting staircase' thingy.

no insulation
No dry wall i cant even see electrical

Attached: 24a5e78230601333b7379b5b76db43fc.jpg (1814x938, 741K)

I think that's the entrance as suggested there's some sort of device hanging there and it's the only side with real 'arches'.

Attached: epps.png (1920x841, 1.12M)

Nice spotting,

I thought so too, except for a few problems...

1. If the windows are used as doors, you would have to step over the brown part at the bottom to get through (looks to be about 1.5 feet tall).

2. If you look lose, the handles on the outside aren't really handles.

Attached: Handles.jpg (1251x674, 125K)

That looks like a light switch

Blue and white. Which country has a blue and white flag?

looks like a sliding door with handles to me:

Scratch this Looking at this photo I can see a handle of sorts.

It's actually the top of a rocket ship.
The rocket goes straight to the Israeli moon base

It does seem weird to put the reader/scanner (i.e. the entrance) at the opposite side to the drop-off area and staircase.

I meant more the faux-3D illusion for the arches. I assumed the blue and white was a Greece reference, like the glyphs.

israel

ok. you would know, wise one

No weirder than having a wall full of glass eyes that were meant to go to injured soldiers.

The Greece reference may itself be a key, of course. Pederasty, Antinous (Alefantis' instagram avatar) etc

GUYS I FOUND A SECOND EVEN MORE HIDDEN EVEN MORE SECRET ENTRANCE

Attached: 15629817067331.jpg (3998x2544, 3.81M)

What are you referencing? I've only ever seen those from WWI.

What now? Link?

Back to rebbit faggot. Seriously, you are a fucking shill faggot.

Why is everyone so obsessed with this fucking building. There's so much pointless speculation about what's inside it, or whether its exterior is hiding something. The whole site is probably a distraction from the real "business" areas on the island, you daft amateurs.

>inb4 "much trapdoor!!"

Looks like those tarps they use in russia to hide the buildings whose facades have fallen off

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>It's a 3D painted in 2D art technique known as Trompe-l'œil
No, it's not.

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-12 222606.jpg (2012x1325, 224K)

That's the entire point of this thread you faggot.

The style is definitely inspired by Syrian mosques but this is interesting.

Attached: fdb6ecdd8888148aebff652290690b650561cfbbb79db8b689ca20ca0d1a6a7b.jpg (1508x1100, 356K)

Absolutely there is, also that garage bay door built into hillside no on talks about that. Saw a few user bring up the trap door thing and my autism won't allow that

Attached: EBE709CB-191B-4BF7-926B-79972C8D168A.gif (250x200, 536K)

what kind of drone was being used? I cant really see a boat in the film, is someone flying from the island the drone starts flying towards the end on the 2nd video?

The large rectangular construction site right beside the temple. Is it possible that this isn't the beginning of foundation-laying works for an extension, but the end of works underneath? I mean, the lawn has been laid on the roof of an underground room? It would make sense if construction has been going on there.

It was referenced in the arrest story, but more importantly, it was talked about in this story that was written before he got in trouble and everyone ran for cover:

vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303

It's a long article but worth the read. Aside from talking about his interest in "young" girls (one time his party guests got disgusted over the young russian models he had in his home) it talks about "the eyes"

He's got a piece of art made of of hundreds(?) of glass eyes. He told the reporter they were made for injured soldiers.

You should post evidence of what you're saying.

the drone footaghe didn't have the dome or statue on the roof

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>rrrhurrr
*chhissshhhhhhh

rrrrr
rrrrrrr
RRRRR
*CLASH*
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>SLAM

rrroom
roooooom
RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
RROOOOOOOOOOM
BAM CLASH
zzzzzzzzzz oooooooooom
BAM BOOM

beeeo beeep beeeep
durrrrrrrrrr a hurrrrr RURRRRRRRHHHHH

The dome was taken out during a storm.

all caps wtf underrated post that is no coincidence fren

Attached: 52F4C4BE-6AFB-46C0-8061-59D6E5B54807.gif (200x189, 717K)

It does look rather off. Like an animated flash version of the temple of the rock

i like this, i like this alot

youtube.com/watch?v=LNue92Gta3s

Attached: tunnel.png (1680x1050, 2.16M)

Had to be removed during the hurricanes, some say it blew off. But i have seen pictures post hurricane, they boarded up the windows for it. No doubt they would remove the Dome as well. Think the parrots are in the wood box outside now.

Attached: syria-damascus-old-town-khan-asad-pasha-palace-inner-courtyard-architecture-J4NA32.jpg (866x1390, 215K)

How did someone get a drone on his island?

Because you're a corny boomer fuckboy with no taste.

nice catch

yooo chekd. i was looking at the pic of the temole in another thread and the ashtrays that were black on either side of the doors looked like a shop job, weird i know bit it stuck out like a sore thumb. lemme find it

Get on a boat and go near it?

There's more to this place than meets the eye for sure. It's construction shares several features with sites that are generally used for continuity purposes.

>do all the ground work for some lazy bogan

there have already been some serious content displayed in similar threads but the normies here still have to be spoon fed

My take is that the building style looks very foreign. Like if they threw you in a van and helicoptered you there you would think you were in some middle eastern/greek area. If you described the building to someone in florida they would tell you the same

Attached: 309BA9C2-8524-4A85-804D-D1CCBA63DE18.jpg (1242x696, 144K)

To me they look like massage beds, my mom used to have one and it was even the same color lol

Remember Billy the Kid?
The home where he was alledgedly killed, or possibly just faked his death,
Was owned by Lucien Bonaparte Maxwell, a man who owned an amount of land larger than Delaware.
I wonder if Ghislaine is related?

vocaroo.com/i/s0mDHC6YzQv4

Holy shit

you fags are going to be real disappointed when it comes out that the "temple" is nothing more than a fuck room with a stunning view of the ocean. yes je is a kiddie diddler. the tunnel entrances are probably just where they store the lawn mowers. quit posting stupid theories. post a real video of je or hrc eating some kids face.

not sure if the exact pics but you can see on these that it looks flat and cgi like. very weird and bump for an all nighter perusing this epstein happnin

And no one seemed to care?

From 8ch.. I've look into the the temple quite a bit.. think we focused too much on it because its weird as fuck but I now am starting to think its just a mosque for his Muslim clients.

Attached: 1562889191994.jpg (730x597, 157K)

4:10

That's a lot of plant on the roof to air-condition one little room.