You hicks seriously hate california?

politics are bullshit no matter where you live, but lifestyle is what counts.
we grow the best weed, brew the best beer and have the finest women.
yes, there are a shitload of mexicans in and out of here, but that's not a bad thing at all. Great food and cheap labor.
Don't understand what there is to hate about that.

Attached: bikinistoner.jpg (236x365, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lGepe8qjpM
youtube.com/watch?v=0yqztQZONeY
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/25/bubonic-plague-in-los-angeles-is-california-on-the-verge-of-becoming-our-first-thirdworld-state-n2548969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The hate only makes sense when you’re a white goy, which you are not.

Attached: CC874F8F-5394-48F5-862A-A81C4A6DF946.gif (450x450, 776K)

>best weed
faggotry and degeneracy

>best beer
there are better

>finest women
degenerate coal burners

Roll for epic earthquake

Dude weed lmao.

It's shit. Glad I got out.

For every hot white girl smoking weed on the beach "lmao Cali xD" there are literally 100 beaners

Rolling! Quad damage!

They are just jelly

>Cali
>grow best weed

You motherfuckers import that shit from Amsterdam, you don't make shit.

>Great food and cheap labor.
>Don't understand what there is to hate about that.
Imagine this, the fascists actually care about the working class and view your sly "lmao beaner servitude" attitude as decadent and degenerate. Pay a white man a decent wage to do those jobs you honorary jew

I live in KY and I'm starting to see California license plates. Your move Mr Knowitall

Attached: 1562975772575.jpg (704x528, 31K)

just because I don't live in a trailer park, doesn't make me jewish, you inbreed.

The Californian mentality is pretty easy to understand

Everyone who lives in California thinks that the rest of the country wants to be like them and looks to them as a guide for a progressive society

The only reason that entire state doesnt spend all day sniffing their own farts is because it causes too much greenhouse gas emissions

Everyone outside of California hates californians and thinks they're all a bunch of weirdos

"Hollyweird" is a term you wouldve heard all across this nation only a few years ago.

It's a state of hypocrites

(Warning: this post causes cancer according to the state of California)

california is a piece of shit.

California is the most beautiful state. And let's face it every state sucks. I live on the East Coast and it's boring as hell.

I live in LA. You are retarded. What lifestyle? The spic lifestyle? The homeless lifestyle?

California is a nice place if you are a teenager or you are insanely rich. Otherwise is a fucking nightmare.

Attached: Anarcho-Capitalist Fag.png (900x900, 261K)

You cannot both support workers rights AND unrestricted immigration. Theyre two policies that are at odds with one another. Therefore anyone supporting both must eithet be an idiot or they must have ulterior motives for doing so that doesnt have the best interests of workers in mind

Why should I care about "lifestyle?" My life has purpose through hard work and big goals. Are you saying I'm wrong?

So, naturally beautiful but the people are assholes? Just like most everywhere else in America that isn't an industrial wasteland? At least we aren't stepping over AIDS needles and piles of human shit on the East Coast.

hahah DUDE WEED LMAO

Just stay there that's all I care about

At least it isn't San Francisco user I can tell you that. That place is literally some kind of Gay-Anarchist cyberpunk ultra-hacker Dystopia right now.

Also in San Diego the homeless shit on people's front lawns.

You have to admit if you aren't rich it just sucks to live in Cali.

you got it backwards.
maybe they're just dropping by to steal the bourbon recipes from your little dry state.

>yes, there are a shitload of mexicans in and out of here, but that's not a bad thing at all. >Great food and cheap labor.

Mexicans are hit and miss like most people. In my experience all the trajadores are usually drunk or high at all times. They cause a lot of crime and you have the Mexican Mafia, and gangs. Of course they aren't necessarily responsible for all that. I blame the puppet masters and hidden powers behind the scenes.

Mexicans aren't my least favorite part of this state. I blame the bureaucracy and the legislature more than almost anyone. The only thing that saves this state is the fact that we have a direct democracy. Which is the reason we have legal weed or even medical weed in the first place.

>You cannot both support workers rights AND unrestricted immigration
Axiomatic

>We're the best at leading a purposeless, hedonistic lifestyle
>Sure there's mexicans everywhere, but I got my lawn mowed real cheap
>G O O D F O O D
Kill yourself

It is so great that Russian youtubers make trips to SF to film videos about hobos and who doesn't love to pay higher taxes?
youtube.com/watch?v=1lGepe8qjpM
youtube.com/watch?v=0yqztQZONeY

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/25/bubonic-plague-in-los-angeles-is-california-on-the-verge-of-becoming-our-first-thirdworld-state-n2548969

>lifestyle
okay, but cali has the lowest quality of life in the entire country

The weather sucks here, the women are fugly, there’s nothing to do unless you live in a big city and then you have to deal with diversity. At least California has beaches, mountains, deserts, culture, and attractive people.

yes. stop coming here. you're not welcome outside your containment zone.

Too many brainless liberals. Other than that - CA is fine

ROLLING MEGA QUADS

>You motherfuckers import that shit from Amsterdam, you don't make shit.

absolute retard pilled. california literally has whole counties internationally famous for growing weed. more weed is grown in california than anywhere else in the world. say what u want about california, but u cant say they dont grow weed there, thats absolutely retardedly wrong.

>we grow the best weed
A money burner that causes cancer and brain cell loss?
>we brew the best beer
You mean with heaps of hops (estrogen) in it? Moneywaster.
>shitload of mexicans but that’s not a bad thing at all
If you’re fine with being ethnically replaced and shitting on the people that fought to take our land from Mexico.
>great food and cheap labor
At exorbitant prices, with huge taxes and property prices.
I know you won’t reply to any of this because you’re a pathetic “1 post by this ID” shill but you califags made your bed, now lie in it.

MMMM YEAH BUT HAVE YOU TRIED THE TACOS XD

This state isnt really that bad.
The government is the worst thing about it.

California only sucks because the state government has too much control over the local neighborhoods. Fuck that. Always surf with a gun on your body, and always vote for the assholes who want to leave you alone the most.
>t. ex rodondo

Check em hitler

commiefornia can secede by earthquake already.

Lol literally not true at all. Ever hear of Humboldt County dank? That shit has been guerrilla farmed for decades.

>grow the best weed
idiot. I grow as well as anyone in the world and I’ll take the Pepsi challenge against all you faggot vaping faggots. a bunch of west coast hipsters on IG think they grow the best weed. lel you do know your most famous cuts are all from the east coast right? stupid nigger

I’ll give you best women, but Michigan is the new capitol for craft brews and weed. It’s not the 00’s anymore grandpa

Attached: 2E2DF47E-88AA-49FD-9D07-596B11072FA0.gif (480x360, 939K)

It's literally the seed of degeneracy.
Never been to CA nor do I ever plan to. And no I'm not a rural retard. I live in NY.

>michigan
>weed
lmao

Wow, I have you been outside of California? I live in this shit hole, everything is expensive as fuck, life quality is shit, and there's homeless people everywhere, fuck off.

show flag then

Can't you roll for a nuke instead?

wow you actually know nothing. why do I know more about your weed culture than you? Michigan is legit and up and coming. COPE

>but lifestyle is what counts
I guess that's why you have so many homeless people shitting on the streets while the slave class chicanos live 30 to an apartment just to serve technocrat kikes lemonade. Enjoy your degenerate hellscape. Never leave or I'll fucking kill you.

8 mile might as well be called the green mile now. Every other building is a dispensary and soon general public will be able to go to them. A lot of money is being dumped into becoming the best before that happens

>and have the finest women.

you know this isn't true a large percentage of them are mentally damaged

t. norcal native

>and have the finest women.
lol it's mostly squat indio goblins and pan-faced chinks.

Attached: 1557006705382.png (446x435, 70K)

Nothing wrong with weed.

OHHH FUGG.

Attached: 50261DB0-87D7-4257-8E1F-E448E1D61E3C.gif (500x211, 1001K)

>what is humboldt?