What are your thoughts on this?

What are your thoughts on this?

Attached: 20190713_042358.png (1048x1221, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dmuyLIrSjxI
youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ
youtu.be/Vr95Hir8bzw
youtube.com/watch?v=EkW-fAsC4_U
youtube.com/watch?v=92qi-XGI6Go
youtu.be/8_2e6fsKs40
dailymotion.com/video/x1srn2p
mediafire.com/file/wd8hb1doe0xjb6g/The_Omega_Conspiracy_Dr_I_D_E_Thomas.pdf
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
mediafire.com/file/o4cnt68753611v9/Exo-Vaticana.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think its fantastic that the number has doubled in a week.

Attached: 13e.jpg (500x330, 82K)

No ETs have visited us. If they had they would have slaughtered us and colonized our planet. We would stand 0 chance against any race capable of interstellar travel.

the media trying to associate right wing ideologies with tin foil hat conspiracies.

I thought the classic narrative was that crashed saucers were taken to groom lake, and bodies were taken to wright patterson. anyways it's retarded

I think they're 400k brainlets. Anything sensitive will be locked down the most you are going to see is the outside of some interesting structures. Most people won't have the will to stay very long and the rest will be rounded up and kicked out. I mean, seriously, do you idiots think they keep the top secret stuff under a tarp in the desert at the most widely publicized military location in decades?

If they wanted to, sure they could. The question is if that's really what they'd want to do with us.

>V-MADS has entered the chat
youtu.be/dmuyLIrSjxI
This video is 10 years old, which means we’ve had it for 20 years. I don’t know if there’s ever been an opportunity to test it en mass before though

This. Area 51 is probably nothing more than a tool for prestige and a storage place for a few military weapons

Wait, someone actually believes this is real?

Attached: 1523484908626.jpg (1342x664, 98K)

they can't indict 400K people. I say we go for it.

Yep they can't but they can't fry your fucking lungs with a high density microwave area denial system.
PLEASE GO FOR IT. We're due for a purge.

We can thank Bob Lazer for this. He got everyone obsessed with area 51 again.

> Raid Area 51.

Implying there aren't reinforced concrete and steel security entrances.

They don't need to. Most people will leave after they realize they've accomplished fucking nothing.

I don't think they've ever seen what a pair of Apaches can do to tightly grouped unarmed peasants.

I am gonna laugh though if they have some sort of alien weapons that can obliterate people.
>vaporize 1million people
>"anyone else?"

Soft disclosure

400k, huh?

Attached: d8r46fh-9e9352c1-5d4f-4558-a06a-3aa9c9f5c67e.jpg (625x980, 98K)

Aliens are not real

Google A-10 Warthog.

Fuggedaboutit

Could be fun

how would you know, jew boy?

It's honestly hilarious. I love humans sometimes and the bullshit that they do

Hello Papa

They gun get anal probed.

> youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ

It's the mobile alabama leprechaun, but for zoomers.

Attached: Amateur-Sketch-of-the-Creature-YouTube.jpg (980x647, 56K)

Fake news to divert attention from Epstein Island and satanic pedos. Hey Killary if your reading this you should hang yourself in Humas apartment near the the laptop.

Attached: B175651A-5BF3-42C2-B422-AD5D45C95287.jpg (1281x724, 151K)

Fucking retards could be raiding Jeffrey Epstein's creepy pedophile island and blowing the lid on International Judaism wide open, but instead they do this cringe shit.
I fucking hate humanity so fucking much.

I don't think there has been a show like whats coming for a long time.

Attached: BlkXsKMCUAA9y4Q.jpg (440x599, 47K)

cant drones or sattelites scan or fly over area 51?

The nuggets got to this one's brain, not you

Ok lol
Underated post

They will open fire. It is there duty. Boogaloo 2 coming down the pipe.

>be area 51 dude
>have aliens n secret weapons n shieet
>all over the news like half a million people are planning to come steal the aliens n shieett
>hmmmmm
>send the aliens n shiieeet to another base

the absolute state of normies

Attached: 1562165276844.png (800x1068, 397K)

This shit makes me LMAO. Many people around the world including some Americans have no concept of how large, aggressive and resourceful the American military is. This is a prime military base. If 400 thousand people show up then there will be 400 thousand asses fucked. Can't wait

Attached: 1562786098250.jpg (693x720, 36K)

It will go down something like this

youtu.be/Vr95Hir8bzw

tell me about this secret weapon
there is no element of surprise, the aliens have already been moved to Area 52

this slide is gay... seen it too much today..

lol

Since they have been planning this online the military is expecting them and all 400k people will be "stopped"

YOLO

isn't like a restricted area protected by the army or something?
Because in that case I can't wait for to see the massacre on liveleak

Hold on a minute. If THEY are trying to replace white people as fast as possible with beaners and negroes and sandmen...and white people are the ones who are at area 51, who is going to maintain area 51 once all the old people working at area 51 die off? Are they going to replace the "super top secret cannot go past here" work area staff with beaners?

That's how you know nothing of worth is there.

>ADS
>secret

wut...its used to disperse crowds

They can stop you all.

Don’t be stupid...

Where the fuck have you been? Questioning literally anything makes you a conspiracy theorist. If you're not spouting off NPC tier talking points you're just some crazed lunatic that needs to be put in a mental institution. Why the fuck do you think we're here to begin with?

Attached: 1562973483766.png (497x576, 212K)

>They can't stop us all

Yes they can. lol

i think it's not interesting enough that dozens of different anons over the course of over a week now are all making threads about it over and over instead of any of a million fucking other things.

so this is probably one of a rotating mill of random bullshit threads pumped in by people or computers to this website to make sure its content is all vapid garbage.

if i had to guess it's datamining whether or not anons actually believe something like this could work and their thoughts on the idea of storming government facilities with zerg numbers.

There's an user on the job doing gods work.
support this brave man with (You)s

They could just as easily use us as a culture farm. Maybe they like superhero movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkW-fAsC4_U
youtube.com/watch?v=92qi-XGI6Go
youtu.be/8_2e6fsKs40
dailymotion.com/video/x1srn2p
mediafire.com/file/wd8hb1doe0xjb6g/The_Omega_Conspiracy_Dr_I_D_E_Thomas.pdf
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
mediafire.com/file/o4cnt68753611v9/Exo-Vaticana.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

It's a fucking psy-OP and that's why its being spammed here.
Sage

>Daniel van boom

Attached: 3TJ6EZTPQXOAOZPY7NHKQ2JMREYN36FA.gif (165x115, 644K)

This is what happens when Jews have controlled the minds of humanity for decades on end. This is also likely a Jewish psyop to distract the goyim from what's really going on
Our weaponized autism is far superior to normie tactics

Attached: 1562686647278.jpg (800x800, 410K)

Very easily I might add.
>1 road leads to the base
>would take 2 maybe 3 SUVs to completely block.
>road is 25 miles long.
>all access from foot takes you across 20-40 miles to desert, mountians and inhospitable terrain
>perimeter of the base is a 10ft tall fence with concertina wire on top
>then another mile to the actual base
>base buildings all have doors that lock
>guards have shoot on site authority once you are inside the fence
So that means 99% are stopped at the very idea of walking that distance, let alone terrain
the few that could and would make the walk will be shot. Even if they made it over the fence and too a building how are they going to get in?

Epstien is friends with Bill Clinton and flew him to rape island

They are fucking morons, now the government knows about it and are gonna get prepared. Plus Facebook will delete the petition in the upcoming days, so nothing will happen

Absolutely stupid nothing threatening is kept on area 51 and if 40k people charged a us military base they would be mowed down as an invading army.

How would signing a petition do anything? Do you really expect people to do this?

My family members have witnessed an ayy ship.

They probably have some law preventing them from interfering with primitives. That, or maybe they find our niggers/Jews disgusting, and are wondering why we haven't genocided them yet.

This whole thing is a meme. I'm tired of seeing how many retards think this is a real raid. Kill yourself, Muhammad.

Attached: 421E42F9-E3EC-4F56-B225-F327ED2C8E37.jpg (692x800, 73K)

Indict? Anybody that storms a US military base is going to get lit up.

This is anti-semitic

>They can't stop us all

Hahahahaha yes they can.

I'm in it for the memes. Best I heard was to build a UFO out of drywall, and the Area 51 soldiers would bring it inside the walls, then at night we break out of the ufo.

Then go and set up a livestream for us.

From Jow Forums

Attached: 1562971212377.jpg (704x576, 80K)

Attached: 1562969822325.jpg (1080x1040, 148K)

Attached: 1562970847077.png (770x963, 1.24M)

revoke MJ12 and release the files so no one gets hurt, best scenario.
alternatively I get a funny livestream in september

There's probably going to be more people who show up to laugh at the raiders than actual raiders

I got my pet dog from that place

Attached: GiraffeNigga.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

They'll get gunned down like the soviets

Attached: soviet zerg rush.jpg (700x668, 133K)

>My family members have witnessed an ayy ship.

Uh, you're gonna need to expand upon this one.

God, I wish I worked there.
Imagine how awesome gunning down a human wave of idiots rushing in to find the ayys would be.

To be honest. We pay for security.
Let broadcast it live!!!!

Would be funny if they were machine gunned

>thinks they can mow down 300000 of your own people and everyone will be like, all chill about that and shit
I wouldnt do that...thats how you get nuked by someone who wont feel bad about pushing the button.

It's somehow related to the Epstein stuff

Attached: 1460485876048.jpg (732x454, 68K)

I think we need to get normies involved and up the numbers to a million. Just to see what happens.

They could do it on live TV and nothing would happen. "Whoa hey man I don't wanna die, they had it coming, I'll comply."

That doesn't apply to America, we can do whatever we want since we enforce the rules.

walls don't work sweetie

Area 51 is literally nothing else but an Airforce base.

Attached: Tumblr_m5dy31Y4eq1qhe6ia.gif (266x358, 137K)

I hope no one actually goes for it. That said, I will watch the livestream just to see how many morons do

The part where the machine started moving was kind of priceless.

Glownigger

Hello CIA

Attached: glow in the dark niggers.jpg (700x740, 57K)

Area 51 is a meme. Every kid and their grandmother has heard of Area 51, then do you think they would keep anything noteworthy there? It may as well become a tourist destination for fat Americans to buy alien themed memorabilia.

People thinking that the military would have to resort to shooting them.

Aircraft sonic boom at 10,000 feet on the ground "ohh that scary and broke the windows"

Aircraft sonic boom at 200 feet -- people knocked off their feet and literally flying through the air suffering from concussions and stunned not knowing wat a area 51 is froma hole in the ground.

Attached: 1560930687744.jpg (800x370, 98K)

Kek

I saw some weird shit today in Minnesota. Even took video. You think /x/ would be interested?

A supersonic boom does neither of those.

They're posting these memes on the official page on facebook. The whole thing is a meme. Only retards think it's real.

Attached: 1558393732151.gif (500x409, 459K)

Same as every other thread:
Literally nothing secret is held at the most well-know military base on the fucking planet.

Know the name of the base where they keep all the secret stuff?
Neither does anyone else.

Attached: D05FF537-729F-4413-AF7B-8B7FEE764A8D.png (550x543, 25K)

Don't be a cock-tease!

Attached: QgiWgGi.gif (499x341, 916K)

I think our government cannot have it both ways. They cannot open our Nation's borders and allow every Tom, Dick, and Harry from around the world to waltz right in and do nothing about it, but them claim the borders around Area 51 are off limits. Nope. I don't do hypocrisy. Either you enforce the law for all borders or none, but you cannot pick and chose.

Therefore, I think these peeps are making a great stand and pointing out the freaks that run the show. They don't care about our Nation's border and mock us that we do, so why should we care about their Area 51 borders? Make it a sanctuary city.

>They can't stop us all.
Although the US military can't overthrow a foreign country to save its ass, one thing it is VERY good at doing is killing a shitload of people very quickly.

Unlikely. We're entrenched, and we have home-field advantage. It may also be likely that our planet has an abundance of weapon-making material, or that a species capable of interstellar travel focused solely on that for the past few centuries, and their weapons systems are not as advanced. Any number of criteria. In any case, if faced with total annihilation, we would just bomb the shit out of the earth to take as many of them with us as possible.

If we plan on doing this the aliens have probably been moved to somewhere else that needs to be located