Bring Unplanned to the World

youtu.be/ClqqGfkW-us

UNPLANNED is the inspiring true story of Abby Johnson. As one of the the youngest clinic directors in Planned Parenthood history, Abby was involved in upwards of 22,000 abortions. Passionate about helping women, she believed in a woman's right to choose.

Until the day...she saw something that changed everything, leading Abby Johnson to join her former enemies at 40 Days For Life, and become one of the most ardent pro-life advocates in the world.

UNPLANNED isn't just a movie...it's a movement that's pulling back the curtain on the abortion industry.

Even though. . .

Google wouldn’t take our advertising…and labeled us ‘propaganda’.

Twitter shut down our feed…

And cable networks wouldn’t accept our advertising dollars.

...they couldn’t stop us from revealing the truth of abortion.

In America, Unplanned has been a game changer for the pro-life movement...

Countless baby's lives have been saved.

Thousands went into theaters pro-choice and came out pro-life.

Thousands of post-abortive women and men have found freedom from decades of guilt and shame.

Thousands have awakened to the horror of abortion and are ready to do something about it.

Now, what UNPLANNED has done for America, it can do for the world.

But...

Foreign distribution won’t take place unless we can fund it…and we need your help. Creating awareness costs money… and because we’ve made a pro-life movie in a pro-choice industry, we have to go it alone.

Help us take UNPLANNED to the nations. It’s not about borders, it's about...babies.

Attached: unplanned.jpg (1012x675, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQpcr5fZpQk
kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedRows={"wrapups":{"united-states":{}}}&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
guttmacher.org/infographic/2017/abortion-rates-race-and-ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: pro-choice-pro-life-what-race-is-it-18533468.png (500x690, 134K)

Abortion disproportionately affects non-whites.

I'm extremely pro-abortion. I'm pro-infanticide.

YES!

Attached: download (4).png (4496x4328, 256K)

racist

That’s a compliment here.

Attached: hoes mad.gif (344x202, 2.71M)

Play both sides and you will belong to neither

Please go back to Facebook or Reddit, Boomer.

Is the movie any good though?

Partaking in the lesser of two evils is still partaking in evil. Walk the middle path, the ironic clown path.

I've heard its pretty good. It's redpilling a lot of people on abortion

If someone just tells you it's 'powerful' and admits it's basically direct-to-DVD, you can be sure it's on par with the garbage you'd find in a small Christian bookstore. See: And As It Is Such, So Also As It Is Such Unto You.

>>Implying Jow Forums has a "side"

Toronto currently has all these Obama / BLM types clogging the government like the huge turds they are.

If I had "a side" I would try to oust them.

But they are ignoring all the Nigger on Nigger shooting and will attack anyone who brings it up.

This has a cause a lot of dead niggers.

Police are " Dead nigger clean up on isle 8 "

Shootings after Raptors Monkey ball wins, and Monkey ball celebrations.

Obama Turds would rather have 100 dead niggers rather than a bad thing said about them.

I get 100 dead niggers and nigglets

Niggers get to shoot each other.

Everyone is happy .

Attached: 1562973492809.jpg (604x482, 18K)

it pissed the lefty's on facebook and twitter off.
Trailer looks good. So does the acting.

Not sure who you are but I assume you're associated with the film. Couple of things. 1). God bless - you guys are doing amazing work.

2). This isn't the right forum to be posting this on tbqh. Most of the people here are edgelords who supposedly support abortion because of how many non-white babies it kills per year.

There are a few /tradcaths/ here (myself included) who have been working to flip Jow Forums but it's slow progress.

My advice when you're posting here against abortion is to point out that satanists use it as a guise for human sacrifice. The edgelords don't care about brown babies, but they do get riled up when satanic worship is involved.

56% of abortion are white babies you fucking moron

Or tell them white babies are being aborted the most.

I pray i will see the day were roe vrs wade is reversed in this country... i have hope

I am not but you make very valid points.
I remember reading something about this satanic fetus smuggling and feasting ring whilst watching the Alex Jones program last Tuesday.
Something I will keep in mind for sure Thanks.

Attached: download (6).jpg (499x499, 52K)

>Or tell them white babies are being aborted the most

That won't work. They won't believe it unless there's an infographic from stormfront. Pointing out the fact the satanists are involved (bonus points if you tie it in to Pizzagate) is surefire though.

So no topic does well on pol/ unless it is very controversial or conspiracy riddled?
Makes the chans seem like a bunch of loose autistic cannons. Not united in any way to a common ideology or movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQpcr5fZpQk

Here's the mother of all redpills. This guy was a satanist and became Catholic. He knows what they do inside and out. Basically, they use abortion as a cover for human sacrifice and black magic.

>The face of evil
We used to burn witches...

$2 000 000 and they can reach the globe and spread the battle for pro-choice

dude looks like an outlaw biker.

>Makes the chans seem like a bunch of loose autistic cannons. Not united in any way to a common ideology or movement.

Welcome to Jow Forums. We're vaguely right-wing but that's because the right wing is counter-cultural at the moment. Jow Forums pushes the material that will rustle people's jimmies the most.

The thing to remember about the chans is that they're meeting/training/organizing points for trolls. I would venture to say that at any time, over half of the threads on this board are just trolling.

Well what do you expect? He was a Satanist...

So it takes 22,000 abortions she's helped with/done then she changes sides. Hmmm I'm smelling an opportunistic cunt looking to cash in on a bunch of evangelical suckers. She smells like dead babies and bullshit!!!!

They're already begging people for shekels to distribute it. This will be in the bargain bin at your local Jesus Junk store in 6 months tops.

Stop fornicating. Stop procreating. Just stop stop stop with this pro natalist bullshit. Life is ugly and full of suffering. So just say no to making new people.

What if those white babies were born to rabid shitlib whores or retards. We have quite enough untermensch as it is user.

Not a Jow Forums side. OP is crying racist and agreeing with racist graphic.

Moloch is pleased

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedRows={"wrapups":{"united-states":{}}}&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Attached: 040A582B-A84B-42EE-BE2F-9C27CDD846B0.png (500x390, 52K)

Hell, I've got that sitting on my dresser next to my change jar. Yeah? No.

>what if

What if they are great people, im not playing ur hypothetical bullshit, every baby deserves a chance, you do not decide their fate, scumbag

Not deciding a baby’s fate also means not chopping off part of his anatomy.

So if your sister or wife gets gang raped by a pack of niggers (or anybody else) and gets preggo you're going to want that baby? If you say yes then YOU'RE the fucking scumbag faggot

Attached: IMG_2185.jpg (647x479, 45K)

Sounds pretty good desu

dead niggers are based, christfaggot

Once again your using a very rare hypothetical, less then 1% of rapings end up in pregnancy,, and yes even then their is still no excuse to murder A baby, why would you punish the child for the fathers crime? Btw im a women.

Bullshit post sauce or fuck off

Do some research fags

Its decent for film, story and acting.
Its hell to feel and see the truth.
7/10 rotten tomatoes, but don't make it a date night

Have a no-fuck buck op, it's for a good cause right?
Shit, have two my friend. *jazz hands*

What if that baby grows up to be a piece of shit or to die a miserable death would it be worth it to bringbthem into existence then

I really like the part where the good doctor did or helped do over 22,000 abortions (sounds like a career length number) retires and now she's going to cash in on a bunch of religious suckers!!!! Just 2million user will take this to the world!!!!

>spic and nigger babies deserve a chance at life
Why so there are more parasites to destroy our cities, rape and murder us? This is war you fucking retard the less of them the better

Attached: 03379E45-3B53-4D16-85B1-16349F109DA5.png (715x436, 307K)

You are one retarded cunt. Btw tits or gtfo

Are you going to help them raise 2 million to distribute it beyond the bargain bin at the local Jesus junk store user?

Eat shit you fucking sophist your chart counts Hispanic as white here’s the actual statistics whites account for 10% of abortion guttmacher.org/infographic/2017/abortion-rates-race-and-ethnicity

I know that Abby Johnson was a lazy slut that just figured that fleecing christkikes was an easier living that her office job pushing papers at the local nigger clinic.

Attached: save nigger babies.jpg (842x729, 170K)

This! Get em user

YAAAAASSSS!!!!

late term abortion yourself you canook.

Attached: 1560051408616.jpg (1574x3408, 2.11M)

Proverbs 26:4

Attached: 1530977671241.png (866x475, 69K)

>Proverbs 26:4
דאַל־תַּ֣עַן כְּ֖סִיל כְּאִוַּלְתּ֑וֹ פֶּֽן־תִּשְׁוֶה־לּ֥וֹ גַם־אָֽתָּה:
Can you read it christkike?

Yup the ole count Hispanics as whites trick kikes have been doing it since waaaay before I first started posting here

Damn its the orc army itself! No, no, goyim those are men and women of Gondor and Rohan yes, goy.

Jewish thought process: "whether something is morally good depends on whether it benefits our race." Embrace objective reality.

is this a reaction gif of a woman finding out she is housing a nigger fetus?

>what if

Stop with ur gay fake scenerios

Then go coonshooting you fucking coward, but do not let white babies die for ur race war you pece of shit

>What if they are great people
Unlikely, given that they were intended to be aborted.

The other category counted spic you fucking retard

Yeah that's great

Attached: 1562578816612.png (1200x1500, 96K)

No you fucking retard thinking about what’s in the best interest of you group has been an everyone Thing for time immemorial. The only exception is whites in the last 60 years

Easy bonesmoker

U will be the downfall of the white race

> morality isn't objective but depends on what race you are
Jewish thinking and why they crucified "the way, the truth, and the life."

Gays burn in hell forever.

Who? what? Stay on topic queer

Go choke on a matzo ball you donkey.

Attached: black-jesus-scafa2.jpg (1000x1244, 319K)

No it will be your nigger mutant grand children that are going to do that.

What if it grows up to the next Hitler

Abortion is one of the ONLY tools we have that helps maintain white demographics. Fuck anybody that wants to ban abortion.

Sheeeeit

"Do not be angry with me like this." "Do not let him go down."

The fuck it’s not you retard the other category is Pacific Islander and Asian on American demographic charts. Spics are lumped with whites all the time to fudge statistics. Also my graph takes into account the other category with it having the same rate as your chart once again eat shit nigger lover

Fuck you faggot, letting ur white daughters and sons be murdered by kikes, ur a traitor, gas chambers were made for subhumans like urself.

Hope springs eternal user. If only.

Either an action is ethical or it isn't. There is only one truth, as there is only one reality. Just because something benefits me does not make it ethical. Is blacks killing their born infants also ethical because it benefits whites?

KANG OF KANGS N SHIEET YA HERD?

Since we're all wannabe kikes in here apparently and all love the little babies, lets see how their learned elders have decided to treat them in their Sanhedrin.

Attached: sanhedrin 1.png (661x410, 67K)

Attached: sandhedrin 2.png (669x330, 52K)

Fuck off with your pilpul rabbi what is in the best interest of whites is ethical

Attached: sanhedrin 3.png (661x364, 71K)

Attached: sanhedrin 4.png (676x425, 85K)

Attached: sanhedrin 5.png (631x567, 90K)

morning after pill

I am okay with non-white abortions.

Is that bad?

You're pretty fucking dense user, these are not MY sons/daughters they are the retarded spawn of shitlib untermensch. We've got plenty of that now. Look in the mirror user, we don't need anymore of THAT.

Sure, I'm not the one who's saying ALL babies here.

Then it would be worse because it would cause more pain and evil and we dont need to be gassing 6,000,000 more Jews because not all Jews are bad people.