New Antennas

Does anyone recognize these antennas and other electronics? These were installed on traffic signals in the area recently.

Attached: signal1.png (538x553, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2019/01/22/police-alpr-license-plate-readers-accessible-internet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptive_traffic_control
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-10/chinese-security-cameras-banned-spying-are-nearly-impossible-identify-and-remove
katu.com/news/local/beaverton-will-use-red-light-cameras-to-catch-speeders
kplctv.com/story/29347001/license-plate-readers-program-to-catch-stolen-vehicles-uninsured-motorists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RFID tag readers, most state plates and inspection stickers have an RFID in them now.

Not ever signal has these camera looking devices but most have the same antenna.

Attached: signal2.jpg (1932x2576, 823K)

Everything is Remote neural monitoring

Antenna looks like a router or transmitter or something.

Does anyone know the manufacturer? A product brochure would be helpful.

Here is a intersection with just the router looking device but no camera.

Attached: signal3.jpg (1932x2576, 1.5M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12_20-09-18.png (1086x498, 924K)

License plate readers mate.

Attached: signal4.jpg (1932x2576, 1.02M)

those are license plate readers

Mark of the beast is coming. Give your heart to Jesus while there is time. He loves you so much.

Attached: 9842321456.jpg (586x329, 24K)

There's only one explanation. The interdimensional reptilian shapeshifting mantids are causing AI deepfake false flags by masonic predictive program weather manipulation and fluoride trails to distract moloch crisis actors from the fact that fake news aliens are hollow and that the sandy hook landing never happened so (((they))) can use vaccines to harvest gangstalker jesuit adrenochrome from our kali yuga pineal glands for chinese nanochip astral projection remotely through demonic V2K 5G technology from the black cube HAARP hexagon on top of satan

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Attached: enlightenment-d352lyf.jpg (737x1083, 256K)

What are all these other directional antennas for?

Attached: signal5.jpg (1932x2576, 1.83M)

license plate scanner

Attached: GettyImages-161116274.jpg (3520x2259, 2.21M)

CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATIONS IMMEDIATELY

It is probably to link the traffic lights. Wireless would be the way to go for affordability.

Attached: HowDoTheyKnow.png (418x589, 173K)

I don't know the tech but I assume it's about transmitting the data to a central server somewhere.

LTE antennas

they're so emergency vehicles can override the signals you fucking spergs

Some of those antennas don't point to another intersection.

big if true

Which ones?

Attached: siganl6.jpg (1932x2576, 1.21M)

Yes. They're traffic cameras and they're using microwave radio links to other stations. It's cheaper than running wire. Also, they're used to synchronize lights together. These little transmitters and receivers are really inexpensive compared to other methods.

There are also alternative to the normal buried sensors using special traffic cameras that can identify vehicles waiting at a light. They talk to eachother on WiFi and I'm pretty sure will get hacked to hell eventually.

If these were in Minecraft, would t people be picking them off with a rifle? Haven’t seen them around here yet

We can't even agree on what they are yet.

It's quite possible. These are going up everywhere and there is huge investment in traffic management in California to try to resolve the major traffic congestion in many cities.

Nope pic related are traffic signal preemption

Attached: EVP-detectors (1).jpg (358x188, 66K)

No, because schizos on Jow Forums don't have the stones to destroy government property.

BINGO

red light runner cameras
emergency services light switch

Attached: 1562982966662.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Good thing my sticker expired in February and I don't plan on getting one until I get pulled over.

Attached: 9RNM.jpg (616x465, 41K)

These new camera balls come with a longer omnidirectional antenna.

Attached: signal7.jpg (1932x2576, 857K)

I have an idea. Cameras can see infrared light but humans cannot. If we can design a device that flashes bright infrared lights at the proper rate, none of those cameras can read the plate and cops wont notice because they cant see the light. Try pointing your tv remote at your phone camera and youll see what i mean

I'll check it out with my NVG's and see if there is IR light coming off of it.

I sorta remember that someone managed to break one of these things by posting a sql command on the front of their car

This is another example of a plate reader.

Does anyone understand how it is internet connected?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x258, 21K)

They're ultra-high frequency neural reprogramming emitters. Stand within range for more than 2 minutes and you will be permanently rendered a faggot for sure. Avoid at all costs

higher resolution traffic cameras need more bandwidth

there is either a Hub nearby or each scanner is connected AdHoc to the datacenter

If you figure it out, you can also get through ipass lanes without paying in minecraft

I'm googling it right now

... holy shit fuck this capcha

Kek

I'd like to find the manufacturer and gather more data before I present this information to my neighbors.

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 548K)

Nothing to see here.

Attached: IMG_7839FORSTORY.jpg (1920x1280, 228K)

If I had to guess it's something related to integrated traffic control systems, a central hub running all traffic lights rather than each intersection running itself.

After a bit of searching it might be part of the SCAG HQTA GRANT, in which they are trying to improve public transit and such.

Attached: SCAG HQTA.jpg (2820x1818, 1.23M)

techcrunch.com/2019/01/22/police-alpr-license-plate-readers-accessible-internet/
sorry guys this capcha is making Jow Forums unusable for me right now. I hope I can even post this.
read the link it's got a lot of good info and further links

To follow up on this, Adaptive traffic control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptive_traffic_control

Attached: Detection_camera_and_radio_on_a_traffic_signal_mast_arm.jpg (2047x1368, 235K)

I noticed a variety of antennas have been added as upgrades over time.

Since people are retarded apparently, they are for emergency vehicles. That allows their on board systems to control traffic lights if an ambulance needs to haul ass through an area or if a cop is chasing someone. The cameras are on the backsides so they can take pictures of red-light runners.

Nice theory. Now show me the brochure.

son of bitch - 626 peacock nigga represent night market nigga

>the area
>the
>area
>installed in the area

>not solving the captcha wrong to fuck with Google’s algorithm
Who is the good goy? Yes, it’s you! That’s a good goy!!!

>night market
Is that any good?

I would guess LIDAR to measure traffic and adjust light timing based on volume.

Are there really people in this thread who don't know that every single vehicle in the USA is tracked at all times?

Attached: 1415344493465.gif (200x200, 11K)

This

I know what red light cameras look like. The camera needs to obtain a photo of the driver's face in order for the citation issued for running the red light to be valid in California. These would not do that.

Attached: 220px-Redlightcamera.jpg (220x165, 22K)

That's my best educated guess with 5 minutes of google. You could always strut into your city hall and ask them?

can i please say i love /po/ (not a newfag but recently Jow Forums is relevant)

something tells me this isn't for finding stolen vehicles.

EMS user here.

This. Turns the light when Emergency vehicles approach. IR operated.

>You could always strut into your city hall and ask them?
I'll be the first one they talk to if something happens though.

Its for our safety, user.

mainly tax evasion

>IR operated.
Any idea what this directional one does?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12_21-22-42.png (482x342, 160K)

yeah, as if we aren't already taxed to death at the "diesel" pumps (here we call it "gas")

Using what system?

Three years ago that intersection didn't have any of those antennas.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12_21-27-13.png (401x569, 345K)

Diesel and gasoline are different. What are you on about? You mean petrol?

Attached: 1562292349364.png (1200x800, 43K)

maybe related:
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-10/chinese-security-cameras-banned-spying-are-nearly-impossible-identify-and-remove

Attached: 1520141005796.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

Its for their safety.

This is some watch_dogs shit. ctOS coming to a city near you

Attached: 1561069030488.jpg (800x850, 40K)

He left out a square. Sometimes that's the best you can do. These captchas are retarded anyways. It thinks highway lanes are crosswalks and trailers are buses lmao

Attached: y60zwn6gh0f21.jpg (520x275, 23K)

they are cameras that double as red light runner/speeder catchers. just recently had some installed in my city.

>cameras that double as red light runner/speeder catchers
Bullshit.

katu.com/news/local/beaverton-will-use-red-light-cameras-to-catch-speeders

Do you see this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12_21-49-18.png (670x387, 296K)

not my city, but cameras are very similar. I only knew what they were bc i have a family member in law enforcement.

check local newspapers, someone might have written on it when they were going up

>welcome to the world of traffic cameras.

This is different. It only looks at westbound traffic heading into the city.

looks like they could also be license plate cameras
kplctv.com/story/29347001/license-plate-readers-program-to-catch-stolen-vehicles-uninsured-motorists/

Ball sterilizers. They sterilize balls.

Sounds like you discovered a popular drag location then.

Well it just means its traffic heading into their jurisdiction if the caemra is controlled by the city PD.

What, a library?

do this for a living. its radar tech for the camera like objects. you use it mostly for streets that dont have a lot of traffic and dont want to clog traffic for most the day for noone being there. and the antenna is to send data to nearby posts to keep timing right after it takes data from the radar post +fire department, emt, and police so they can pass through fast and safe. not sure the model. different from ours. some make that part green light others make all red for intersection when emergency crews pass through

its for safety purposes. tho the person who did it did a shit job at it. a little fucking pride man.....

there are many options, radar, pure timing, weight, etc different engineers like different things and they all think their way is best

how do you get into a job doing this?

go to your city shops department, apply, wait for an opening in signs and signals, some citys is just signals, get training, get paid more for not that much work most of the time. just checking them and if someone hits something. also the odd oversise load coming through an intersection so you move the actual signal over on the pole

oversize*

>radar tech for the camera like objects
Does it detach cameras?

thanks. what's the actual line of work called? signs and signals?

I guess so im just looking for some gash dawg I'm still paying for my ex gfs car and she's out with other dudes

? not sure what you mean? its just a radar. just has a camera like look to me so thats how i say it

depends on the city but yeah for my city it is. actual job title is signal tech

Emu racing

Technology was such a mistake