Out of nowhere, (((Google))) bumps the (((Wikipedia))) result for Jow Forums to the top. What did they mean by this?

Out of nowhere, (((Google))) bumps the (((Wikipedia))) result for Jow Forums to the top. What did they mean by this?

Attached: Result.png (790x421, 72K)

All Jow Forums shit shouldn't on Google

Jow Forums is a controlled containment board
of course it's going to be advertised, this place is a data mining goldmine

They don't even show the Daily Stormer anymore.
Why?

Attached: Result2.png (1408x457, 134K)

Who really knows, all we can do is speculate. These niggers are always up to something. It’s all so tiresome.

They also don't show the Jow Forumsconspiracy sub. The fact they directly link Jow Forums right at the top says a lot.

Because it brings the redditors here

>What did they mean by this?
The truth is that censorship DOES work.

Does it even matter, this board is fucking dead, you can’t find decent political discussions on here anymore. They wanna flood the board with redditors and normies? Fine, then it’s no longer a containment board, and there is nothing to be contained both online and irl.

Pic related is the top result for me, what is it down under?

Attached: Result3.png (829x251, 47K)

I'm hoping it isn't the first step in shutting us down. The top result has been Jow Forums for as long as I can remember.

How so?

Oh wow, it's the first result for me now. It was gone for a couple of years.

means we are the jews now

Attached: 4S4c9h3.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Attached: 1562425225505.png (512x148, 14K)

They've been purging any and everything/one that could possibly have an effect on the 2020 election
It's pretty obvious they're gearing up to take down Jow Forums and or Jow Forums

Right, the Project Veritas expose. I've noticed that Wikipedia article has recently added some "damning" facts about Jow Forums, you can see the difference on the Wayback Machine.

then again, I dont give a shit

google 'pizzagate', nothing but 'debunking' horseshit. they are a modern day pravda

If they’re smart and actually fear for their lives like they say they do, they won’t shut down this place, that would just be fucking stupid lol. Jow Forums is a goldmine for the agencies and data mining they need to identify who’s who, and who’s actually a threat.

Besides, Jow Forums doesn’t just contain Jow Forums tier views online.. I’ll just leave it at that.

But can't there be multiple posts in a single second?
But it's so... kosher.

did you know google changes the results for every country regardless of inquiry? american in tijuana noticing a lot of ovious discrepancies. darpa mkultra was a success

>muh secret club!
I think you want r/Jow Forums there buddy

>But can't there be multiple posts in a single second?
Yes, and captcha solve time is not the same as post time.
I wrote this sentence after solving the captcha. Checked spelling too.

Maybe for simplicity's sake, they manipulate the results as little as possible - they walk a fine line between delivering accurate results, and keeping (((them))) happy. So what you're seeing are the "natural" results for darpa mkultra because it doesn't make a difference what Mexicans find out if they search.