Why does Jow Forums use the "red pill" analogy from this movie when its awash with transgender propaganda?

Why does Jow Forums use the "red pill" analogy from this movie when its awash with transgender propaganda?

Attached: YzmeoQP.jpg (725x302, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE
vox.com/culture/2019/3/30/18286436/the-matrix-wachowskis-trans-experience-redpill
youtu.be/AxUo0UfeMxs
youtu.be/88STqlr-s74
youtu.be/Ojx8-oNGnMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums is gay

Attached: 1361361.png (780x509, 533K)

because it's a dope movie.
>tfw you first start learning to code and change terminal to black and green

Attached: ibqNP.jpg (459x192, 25K)

Trannies know the red pill. They decide to run away from reality, but they are so depressed because it's really fucking hard to run from reality.

Why did you make that up for. Stupid faggot

Its Time

Transgenderism is the blue pill?

The removal of everyday constructed illusion is a universal theme.

You had to be there

I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU INCELS WHAT TRUMP DOESNT WANT YOU TO SEE, IM GOING TO SHOW YOU A WORLD WITHOUT RULES AND REGULATIONS, A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BE *FREE* TO DO ANYTHING, *FREE* TO BE ANYTHING, NO BORDERS, NO WALLS, NO LIMITS, IM DERADICALIZING YOU NEO-NAZIS AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Attached: 1_z5Z6AB8LVAtFVPCTZS-d9w.jpg (1024x574, 161K)

>awash with transgender propaganda?
nigga, what?

Attached: matrix.png (500x877, 220K)

No it is not.

It is VERY CLEARLY about Gnosticism. It doesnt get any more obvious. That one Wachowski didnt turn into a tranny until after the movie was made.

no, but what happens after transition is the redpill

"When Belinda McClory auditioned for the role of "Switch", she was only going for half the role. The character was originally planned to be played by androgynous actors. In the real world, it would be played by a male actor and in the Matrix be represented in a female form, hence the name "Switch".

literally the Wachowski Xir's meant wrote it for a character to change genders between the "real world" and the "fake world" as an analogy for gender as a construct

Attached: 1505874513945.jpg (480x480, 45K)

The redpill is that all movies and television is general propaganda for real life.

We had the matrix, V for vendetta etc... the younger ones now have all the superhero's, do you think that's a coincidence with the things we talk about here?

>that one
They both transitioned

And none of that happened in the actual movie, so why are you sperging out?

but that didnt happen? you said the movie was awash, what actually made it to the movie? i dont remember seeing anything with that sort of an agenda in it

They weren't trannies yet.

Why does pol use the term based when it originally stemmed from a nigger rapper?
Why did the condom break when OP's father was fucking a nigger prostitute?
Some things were just meant to happen, faggot.

Actually they detransitioned. When they were the wachowski brothers they were FTM trannies.

>when you make a movie that gets too close to the truth so they MKUltra you and your brother into trannies

Attached: 1556646989195.jpg (768x1892, 316K)

Take off your shirt

This dude built a prison for himself by allowing his fetish to consume him. He is not free. He will spend the rest of his twenties/early thirties devoting most of it to attempting to 'pass', reliant on female hormone injections until his middle age man genes kick in. On top of that he is a slave to his YouTube subscribers and reliant on their praise for the maintenance of his own fragile mental state. He is not free.

>they detransitioned
Sauce?

>*FREE* TO DO ANYTHING
Except think for yourself
Except misuse my pronouns

>*FREE* TO BE ANYTHING
except successful and white

Because memes aren't static you retards. What is pepe? What did pepe start out as? Is pepe that today? Dumbasses.

Because it just adds layers of irony seeing as how the story was really adapted from a story written by a black Christian woman...so basically we know this buttfucker.

Also switch was supposed to switch genders when he/she went into the Matrix...cool but gay.

this sauce is the boss

Attached: amazon sweet baby rays 3 pack.jpg (882x514, 61K)

Not necessarily all... but otherwise correct. And the most red-pilled movie of all? That would be Avatar, which is meant to acclimate people to the idea of consciousness transfer and clones. They are now busy ruining vidya, along with everything else they touch.

Attached: 1558751047651m.jpg (1024x722, 129K)

nah all of them. I studied film in college, all my lecturers when asked admitted openly that movie making was about, and i quote, "teaching the heard how to behave."

It's been a form of social engineering since the end of WW2

nah, faggot op didn't. there was an article last year on how matrix was about tranny issues. Obviously faggot op just read it and felt the need to /pol it

vox.com/culture/2019/3/30/18286436/the-matrix-wachowskis-trans-experience-redpill

Do you mean that they are like that cuck who betrayed neo and morpheus because he wanted to be back in the matrix?

No sauce, i just noticed their anatomy already looked very female like hips and shoulder joints and index finger, and there are FTM trannies that have the same look as their brother days. Their tiny teeth was the first redflag. He’s a weird looking person and looked like a dyke to begin with. Pic related.

Attached: 8B76DF94-AEFD-4CBC-BB34-ABF7DBF11BA7.jpg (600x450, 96K)

all according to plan desu

Attached: Bog_plan.jpg (1092x750, 125K)

>Death of the author
also intentional fallacy

Attached: intentional-fallacy-30-638.jpg (638x479, 109K)

Ok, all of them. But what was the herd lesson for a movie like The 7th Seal?

oh shit I believe this

Attached: 1474459579950.jpg (322x363, 19K)

Based damn. My film profs never said shit like that.

no-one's saying all of them, many of them especially European films have little purpose other than story telling/character development

But shit from Hollywood is formulaic, and in that formula they put virtue signalling basically. even earlier cartoon Disney films of the 20th century did this. Cinderella is about being yourself etc etc

Look how Dyke this dude looked.

Attached: 754D0D7D-9C9B-46F9-9499-5E1CBF9C8AC5.png (400x303, 115K)

I gotcha. Looks like the main course for today's propaganda is heavy-handed miscegenation... and the plebs are biting.

Most redpilled movie is a series, Lotr

To mock (((them))).

Even so that element considering that males play females in video games, isn't that offensive.

>kangaroo fucker cant stop thinking about chicks with dicks
Not surprised, really.

Its not so specific as that, fren, the very idea is to keep people thinking LIKE a herd to begin with. Sometimes there are deeper messages, but social reactions to suprises are generally preconcieved because we are exposed to them in movies before-hand now. Think of the saddest scene in a movie ever. You are programmed to respond to that situation now, because you were exposed to it, as were many otheres, usually.

The most red pill series ever is LOTR as evidenced by the amazing memes it produced

Don't get me wrong, I am fan of virtue i am into stoicism. But this shit ramped up in the 1990's sometime, and its no longer about virtues like "valuing yourself as an individual", this shit is pushing a political/gender and race narrative beyond any sort of ethical virtue set one should hold to be a good person.

Film prior to the 1940's and a little bit after was generally wholesome and just artistic reflections of life like Charlie Chaplain was a genius for this. Also the original "day the earth stood still" was wholesome reflection on 1950's America

Ps books did this before movies

The trannies are Cypher. They know the harsh reality that you can't change your sex through surgery and want to retake the bluepill so they can live in the fantasy world. Btw The Matrix is just copying plato's allegory of the cave, it isn't an original concept.

Attached: cypher.jpg (392x606, 80K)

Because language evolves organically and is not centrally controlled by anyone. Nobody likes that Jow Forums tier ideas are called "alt-right" but that's the name for race realist white nationalists who know about Jews now. Same thing with Red Pill.

>is just copying plato's allegory of the cave
the allegory didnt have him leaving the cave to find they have been being harvested for energy the whole time

Attached: 1544191441835.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

"There is no God"
Ingmar Bergman was on the avant garde of poisoning cinema.
This just isn't true either. The Euro films that make it over here are picked for a reason and that "euro cinema is superior" is part and parcel of it. The first X rated films to play here were Swedish and they were played in first run mainstream theaters explicitly because "it's european, it must be superior to Hollywood schlock".

Red Ice and E Michael Jones discuss the dirty details of Euro Cinema and Bergman in this interview
youtu.be/AxUo0UfeMxs
Or one of these two
youtu.be/88STqlr-s74
youtu.be/Ojx8-oNGnMU
(They discuss it in all three, but I forget which one goes into the nitty gritty of Bergman and the Seventh Seal specifically)

Ive never actually watched this movie. I just like saying red pilled because i tried to overdose on advil, a red pill, and i ended up here. Red polled to me means suicidal. Its basically a black pill. But it can get red.

>Ive never actually watched this movie.
you should, user. its one of the best allegories out there. this and They Live.

Attached: 1510147345543.jpg (858x1218, 299K)

OP, did you knoe fags and niggers breath air,?maybe we should stop breathing air.

you fucking retard. the idea predates this movie and also total recall.

Attached: total-recall-red-pill.jpg (630x315, 47K)

Ive seen they live. Shadepilled. Greypilled

Attached: 93A8167D-B155-4EE5-87A3-F66E93AFD067.png (680x680, 510K)

>Matrix is deep
Brainlet doesn't understand memes.

Attached: 1557639713519.jpg (590x665, 57K)