This was painted to fool satellites

Why tho.

Attached: E2315B02-A252-46C9-84FF-5588E22AE9EB.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/egfKEpSLZak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a groundskeeper's shed with a fancy paintjob to make it look like less of the shed that it is.

To distract from the other buildings on the Island.

Maybe. Have you seen the drone footage? There are plenty of maintenance facilities. Why decorate it like a temple on the top of the island? Why the benches around it. Ground keeper parties?

I didn't notice before that the big wooden doors are just a painting.he probably painted the door on top of some average commercial doors to make it look more temple-like.

this whole thing, this controversy over one guy that maybe diddled some kids, is to distract you from the literally tens of millions of illegal immigrants flooding our nation.

we are being invaded and you are all focusing your attention on some guy the MSM is covering non-stop. priorities. reverse the flow of beaners then we can worry about the kiddie diddlers for fucks sake it's like the ship is sinking and you're worried about a broken tea cup on deck

Attached: 365.jpg (193x250, 10K)

elevator

It's to scare the hell out of the satellite by making it think it's looking at Russian soldiers.

Attached: military.jpg (480x381, 141K)

probably this actually. Are there good pics of the other buildings? Main house especially

Ya looks like you can see the outline of the real door. Didn’t notice that.

I don't get it.

It’s painted.

You stupid shill!
We have to fight the jews who push every politicians to commit white genocides! Then the world’s problem will be easy to solve

sure, however you want to word it. focus on "fightting the jewsss!" and not some dumb single guy the MSM is talking about non-stop. complete waste of energy. distraction

Everything is probably underground.

>soundproofed
>locks from the outside
>groundkeeper's shed

satellites can only look straight down so it would only fool aircraft.

I meant access to google earth but you’re right.

locks on the outside is actually an extremely common feature for sheds to have. it's easier to lock/unlock them that way because you don't live inside of them. what on earth are you on about

I hear you my man. All your posts, responding to this one for the two's.

no user. it's a big deal. these are the people responsible for making the decisions about those immigrants. not some random d list celebrity who is crying about getting molested in hollywood.

They take most of those photos from a helicopter.

And this man helped to indirectly facilitate that invasion per Mossad instructions to blackmail politicians. Israel always gets what it wants & it wants Westerners destroyed.

They have attacked from all fronts & control both sides.

yeah you're right, speculating on the secrets of some guy's shed on an island is the answer to the mass immigration problem and demographic crisis

for fuck's sake sort out your priorities.

MSM: "pay attention to this!!!"
you: "YES MASSSTER"

Guess we'll need to invade the island and find out.

I think your right

yes very interesting we most talk in depth about his shed this will solve everything

what the fuck.

But we need to fight both enemies at once to survive..jew pedos..spics ..and politicians

Hey Jeff, can you stop being a nigger for two seconds? Your border is a fucking disaster area and there are a hundreds of threads on it. Fuck off.

it's about priorities. focusing autism levels of attention on one guy's shed is like worrying about how your hair looks when your house is burning down. put out the fucking fire then start worrying about ONE GUY'S FUCKING SHED

Whoever painted this is a fucking idiot then. Where the stripes go inward towards the false painted door is all wrong if it is to fool from above. The perspective seen is as if you are seeing the doorway from below the structure, or very close to the ground. Kike should have hired someone who knows basic linear perspective, something every amateur architect knows. To fool things from above the inward stripes that arch over the top of the door should not even be seen. I assume he just hired some cheap laborer who was looking and painting exactly what he saw in a photograph that was viewing a portal archway from ground level, meaning your eyeballs are where your feet are.

The autists on Jow Forums are very impressive. I occasionally wonder if im autistic but then I realize im not as intelligent as the 300 IQ savants who lurk this board and find every tiny detail that i overlooked. Some of you guys are the biggest geniuses in the world and don't even realize it

Or it's supposed to look like a temple from Aladdin, it gets the kiddies excited to go inside, then they get raped.

yes geniuses that while their country is being invaded by tens of millions of shitskins focus on the paintjob on some dude's shed

Hey dumbshit, the third world filth isn't going away until the jews go away. This pedo fuck is connected to a ton of high powered jews. Go call ICE, faggot.

im gonna try to keep this shit bumped, because that fake door was DEFINITLEY made to fool shitty 90s era satellites. but some unforseen circumstances happened, now 4k super HD drones exist, and the spotlight is on this island, it threw a wrench in his plan so now they have to do a kangaroo court trial in fear of everyone who went to the island in the last few decades being exposed

You sound fucking stupid senpai

LMAO thats a painted door (north facing)! There are two windows (east and west facing) and one large double sliding door on the south faace of the building

It was moved. The original building was moved.

If the temple on pedophile island has strong cultural significance to a powerful cult-like group, and if the island is now under media attention, it makes perfect sense to relocate the building. You can move buildings. It's quite easy in fact. Many historical buildings have been moved, deconstructed in one location and rebuild in another, you've probably seen many such buildings without knowing that they are not at their original location. Anybody rich enough who wants to keep hidden a small cult buildings can indeed move it away.

Now, if a mysterious group of people moved a cult building originally on private property, obviously it would be in their interest to leave behind a facade painted like the previous building. It is a crude charade yet effective enough for fooling low quality blurry pictures from satellites and drones. If someone points out on the internet that the building is fake, shills can call them conspiracy lunatics or claim the pictures are doctored. While it is not 100% effective as damage control, it is a much better approach than relocating the building and leaving nothing behind, the empty spot would be an admission of guilt. The empty painted facade is the way to go. It is the only remotely logical explanation for this situation.

Attached: the music never ends.jpg (900x1408, 327K)

I never said there were no other doors you dopey fallout boy.

commercial security doors

nice

Sorry pal but everyone is paying attention to EpSTEIN and won't stop until ALL the details about his child rape facility is uncovered and ALL his cohorts are named and imprisoned

there is something to this. but they aren't going to be honest about RBG so we need to immediately focus on the mossad jewish blackmail angle to weaken their power ASAP

Attached: 1557337297187.jpg (750x718, 309K)

Thats some goofy looking shit right there.

No one I knows when shit like this is built. Like this guy is saying maybe there was a building that looked like this since before satellites, hidden from public. The real building was removed and this cheap enigma was installed to fool us once we found it to think that it's an art project or nothing.

Get a grip if you don't think rich have had secret buildings for thousands of years.

How do we know it's painted? Looks like some Disney World tier theme park door to me.

Doubt you would have realized the lengths these kikes went through to hide their misdeeds on the island without the assistance of Jow Forums's autists

These people were into the occult. It is meant to look like a temple. A temple standing on a mastaba.

The entire island is only 1/2 mile wide at its widest point. Structures are sparse. An armed team of 15-20 men could probably take it. Transportation to and from would be the most difficult part.

Did drone user come through while I was gone? Gonna need a quick rundown.

Why is no one talking about his NM ranch
Zorro ranch
>weird sundial mosaic
>airstrip
>comm towers
>pig farm
>young place
>Santa fe NM
>Val Kilmer
>Bill Richardson
>hwndu/Shia
>Mel Gibson
>kappy

35.243721,-105.968420

fuck off shill

Zinoviev was taken into the Soviet army, where he was trained as a member of an elite special-forces squad. “It was like a SWAT team here,” he says. For two years, he participated in actions throughout the Soviet Union, defending airports against terrorist attacks and busting illegal-immigration rings.

Meet the Russian who visited Epstein in jail.

This

>fake door

Attached: epstein mastaba.png (1236x1280, 2.3M)

Check the visitors while Epstien was in Prison.
MMA fighter

He’s a Soviet-trained expert in several martial arts, a former Red Army commando, and a veteran of illegal bare-knuckle fights held in discreet locations in the outer boroughs. For three years in the late 1990s, he was a middleweight champion in the more regulated form of this sort of scrapping, known variously as extreme fighting, ultimate fighting, no-holds-barred, or mixed martial arts. He’s spent the past few years as a personal trainer, a bodyguard, and a stuntman for television shows

Attached: epstein new mexico ranch.png (1160x778, 2.33M)

He’s a Soviet-trained expert in several martial arts, a former Red Army commando

>No sleepies Duncan
youtu.be/egfKEpSLZak

Russian GRU

THEY RAPIN ALIENS HIDE YA KIDS HIDE YA WIFE

The flashy appearance of that temple looks like some kind of bait, a red herring to distract people from something right in front of us, that we would all overlook. The only thing is they didnt anticipate that people would have the ability to scrutinize and analyze it with the technology that we now have

Wasn’t it inevitable that he would wind up as a Manhattan personal trainer?

It's an underground complex, everything visible is decoration.

Attached: QVY0TOA5.jpg (400x300, 35K)

This would be much more doable than the island. Will do some reconnaissance in a couple weeks.

think about it like when you're playing a Zelda game as a kid or some shit, theres some puzzle or secret to getting past this temple to find out whats really underneath it

I remember when I first met him,” says Alex Reznik, founder of Complete Body Development, a Manhattan-based outfit that offers a battalion of trainers—many of them (including Igor) former athletes from the Soviet Union. “I watched him train at a gym and I was afraid to approach him.

Exactly, hidden in plain sight

Attached: 1496953750057.png (1024x1096, 172K)

If people really cared, youd arm up, travel to the island and just kill whomever is there, stream everything inside and reveal what is going on.

But once again they have us chasing that money and sedated with tech. But surely there are a few willing. Why shoot up a church or whatever when you can devout yourself to stuff like fighting suspected child traffickers. Offly weird if you ask me....hmmm...

>false door
this is some dungeons and dragons tier shit

Attached: ok.jpg (437x565, 254K)

Underrated

New Jersey guy here. Just pull the construction permits. The homeowner has to let the building inspector into the property to make sure everything is up to code. Dummies.

You're in the wrong place m8.
This place is about this kind of autism.
Without we wouldnt find out small details such as this.
Youre preaching to the wrong people.

The part with the blue roof is the temple. There's a tiny cuck dome on top

This is the greatest show on earth.

sheeeeit this is a good idea

It's what is underneath the island that counts.

Attached: 1548987008431.png (1199x635, 965K)

Is this the safe they were talking about today? I imagine he would have a large one for all the shit he has.

I remember reading some shit on infinitychan about underground tunnels of the island being filled with concrete or some shit. at the time i thought it was a larp with no proof, but a lot of things may have been covered up by now

Gods speed lad

Attached: dipshit.jpg (677x526, 82K)

what module bro

probably to confuse the shit out of some of the lesser complacent victims who try to escape.

you have to remember dude this is private property on a secluded island owned by a jewish BILLIONAIRE with many connections. he could very easily bypass all of that with bribes and blackmail if he had to, or just plain lack of anyone giving a shit about some island theyve never been to

Attached: 1561177131416.png (485x443, 34K)

>has to let the building inspector into the property
>has to
>on his private island
Kys boomer

IT HAS STRIPES ON IT THEREFORE WE MUST GATHER - guy who worships American flag

it's an office or a studio or something the real shit is underground there is an entrance at the side of the mountain below the temple

The door is painted along the wall you dopey fucking retard.

>IT HAS STRIPES ON IT THEREFORE WE MUST CLAP

The building is ventilation for HVAC. There is also a drainage pipe on the side of the island. The large sun dial is possibly a cistern of some kind.

Tl;dr there's an underground complex which we currently know nothing about.

"Against the Giants"

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1324x1599, 388K)

Most logical answer I’ve read.

pineapple express.
massive grow op

Makes me start thinking about what’s down there.

Also reasonable:
>deep burial chamber

>35.243721,-105.968420

that doesn't look like his ranch, it says "Moriarty Municipal Schools, NM, USA" and looks different than pic hereIt is on Zorro Ranch Road though but Epstein's ranch is about 2 kilometers to the north :

35.243722, -105.968417

check for yourself

The tiny cuck dome is on the north part of his ranch, just like his island temple: