Aight this is pretty much just a copy paste from my post over on Jow Forums but thought you autists would be interested...

Aight this is pretty much just a copy paste from my post over on Jow Forums but thought you autists would be interested as well

With all this shit going down and now this mad fucker getting super high res footage of Epstein's pedo island, I have a request from all of you Jow Forumsommandos

Who is genuinely willing and able to get boots on the ground and have a proper look around that hellhole of an island

Doesn’t seem like there’s any security except a few people that could be grounds keepers and upkeep staff or just be there to ship whatever is left on the island out

There is a truck coming off a boat and a large amount of shipping contains on the island which could be any number of things were talking satanic statues, paintings, shit maybe even kids themselves

BRING A BLACK LIGHT IF POSSIBLE - Give the temple and front steps good scan if you can. If people are right and that staining on the steps is blood then its going to light up like a Christmas tree

Stay safe Jow Forumsommandos and Godspeed

Attached: island.png (882x628, 928K)

Here's the potential blood stain that was mentioned

Attached: blood.png (1162x470, 1.24M)

Can you mossad fuckers piss off? How retarded are you shills?

And here's the shipping containers and people

Attached: people.png (982x602, 1.55M)

that island looks top comfy

I thought the temple was destroyed years ago?

looks kinda dingy for a billionaires island.

wasn't the island on fire somewhat recently?

Imagine being so retarded that you believe ALL THE BULLSHIT

place looks like a fucking dump

Kikes are scared lol

Attached: E97E9D84-C925-46AB-8BC4-35C2C80BEB73.gif (320x240, 427K)

Haiti should invade.

ya it must be nice to have ones own island
not much surface development

Yeah last year

Because the real place is under ground

>New Zealand
>Jow Forums poster
tip submitted to your local authorities and to the FBI(just in case)
I can't admit that someone from NZ would balantly admit he's posting on Jow Forums unless he's LE
Submitted anyway

>Local authorities
So you know what city op is in? Fuck off larping faggot

i haven't buried all my shit in the farm for nothin ;)

Don’t be stupid Jow Forums If you try you’ll die!That fuckin kike has a private army!

should start tracking where those shipping containers go. That's where all the evidence is.

Looks run down

Attached: IMG_2376.jpg (849x560, 109K)

Anybody got a private satellite that we could use to track it

Whew. You think someone is just gonna appear all Deus Ex Machina like and give you a satellite?

I thought that island burned to the ground a while back.. some even thought it was bombed.

it's looks rapist-tier for a billionaire... it should at least have a rollercoaster and lots of well kept green grass... I would also install several gardens. Well... typical jew. He let's it all wither away and just installs rape facilities.

I know, the island was probably a natural beauty before it got completely jewed

nigga that's jurassic world

Wow, you guys really are getting desperate.

NYPA.
Post tits and a timestamp.

a thread about other Epstein properties:

Glow harder faggot

Or get the drone pilot to get a shot of the containers and have a Jow Forumsack in the appropriate shipping department to check the manifest. If someone can spot the ship they will be loaded onto you can track it to port and from there easy.