OPERATION SENDEMBACK: Twitterstorm

>>Master thread:

>>OPERATION SENDEMBACK IS OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED:

We must spread this poster across twitter and make sure people see it.

Attached: ICE.png (1437x1722, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccij.sfbar.org/california-rapid-
abc7news.com/community-events/get-help-with-your-rights-to-justice-equality-civil-liberties/3160977/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I gotta bump this, hope it doesn't die

This is the translation with the original bottom part they removed to make it look more believable.

Attached: 1562981571449.jpg (1440x2150, 1.08M)

Hashtags?

All you have to do is jam up their phone lines. Optimally, feed them false information about ICE movements to keep them distracted instead of immediately revealing that you are just trolling them. I've listed all of the California ones below. Keep calling, and DON'T FORGET TO DIAL *67 BEFORE YOU CALL TO HIDE YOUR NUMBER. Anyone can help, just keep calling, and if you get hung up on, call another number. Enjoy.

All the numbers are here:ccij.sfbar.org/california-rapid-

Spread the word that there are safe havens in liberal gated neighborhoods. Tell them that various pro-illegal dems like Pelosi and Maxine Waters and leftist Hollywood stars have opened up their mansions to shelter illegals during the raids.

Make fake letters with signatures and post them online with instructions to show them to whatever security guarding the property in order to be let in.
TRY THIS SCRIPT

>"HELLO THIS IS Wendall Primus. I'm a speaker and representative for Nancy her campaign"
>Mexican:Okay...
>"On behalf of Nancy Pelosi and her campaign we're offering free sanctuary toUndocumented Voters"
>Mexican: Really!?

>"Absolutely Sir, undocumented Voters are of the utmost importance to us. Please send any people in need to 11 Zinfandel in St.Halena (California).

Mexican:OMG thank you so much!

Attached: AP_381405389395-1549317881-e1549317961279.jpg (440x220, 14K)

We could try to make a new hashtag, but that probably wouldn't work, by tomorrow there will be hundreds of trending immigration hashtags, it would be best to jump on some of the smaller ones since they'll be buried under the largest ones.

Bump for potential

Attached: 1561861095412.jpg (500x334, 46K)

Gotta keep this thread alive

Bump for deporting spics

Well, what could it be?

BUMP

Does anybody know of any email services that don't require a phone number?

Gmx

#DetentionCamps #Immigrants #BorderCrisis
These are the hashtags i've seen with the most potential.

we can try
Or
We could just use one of their hashtags itself.

anyways here's my suggestion:
>>#fightback
>>#dreamOn
>>#FightICE

The amount of gay in all of these hashtag is indescribable but it would fit the agenda. What do you think Jow Forums?

Those look good, did you find them in the wild or did you make them?

Does Twitter needs phone verification to register?

bump

Attached: wendybarrytommyleelooksthatkillvideoshootpolaroid.jpg (980x653, 176K)

#FightIce is probably the most promising.

I have parents that are suffering from the libtard syndrome

Also I have a little whore sister that suffers from that disease and thot syndrome as well. It's kinda surprising that pajeetas (I'm actually a pajeet btw) suffer from this condition these days but yeah it's kinda my life so far.

bump

No, just email, so make an account with gmx.com and put in a fake email for when they ask you for a backup account since they won't verify it.

I know your pain, my parents have struggled with libtard syndrome for years.

Bump again, this thread must live

Quit bumping your terrible, boring, faggot thread. Nobody's interested. Take that as a hint.

Fuckoff shitskin

Thanks for the bump, leaf

GMX won't allow me to create an account. Must be that VPN or something that triggered algorithms that fuck you over with Captcha.

go away (((leaf)))

i like

bump

(OP)
Before you tweet out the poster make spam out some generic anti trump tweets, then tweet out the image with a caption like:
>Spread this poster around as far as you can to #resist Trump's fascist agenda.
Then put in the hashtags

Also find some middle aged white lady to use as your profile pic.

They can't be this stupid can they?

Mail.com you brainlet

You'd be surprised

Attached: lef.png (503x522, 135K)

So Yeah. Twitter does want your phone after you register BEFORE you can use the damn thing.

Weird. Try making a UK address like I did

No, there's a button gives the option to use email instead

Use a burner app newb

Bump

bump

good shit. swarm twitter with this shit especially latino related places like telemundo univision land.

I personally use a spanish named organization something like Organization Del Migrante.

What is that.

Do you know of any spanish hashtags regarding immigration?

actually I made a gmx account and I just used the email option instead. I didn't have to give the phone.

Must be the VPN then.

Hows muh fake account bois?

Attached: JoseLopez.jpg (2136x1126, 169K)

10/10 dude

Also can anyone post all the SJW twitter accounts and the hashtags they are using on this thread?

Another option for profile pics is to use young hispanic looking people.

Good work. I am too tired to fight Twitter automation. Godspeed.

Mexicans? They're northern hemisphere hues, some of the lowest IQ people you'll find outside of Africa.

Attached: 1523045821354.jpg (722x349, 63K)

Try using the general anti trump hashtags, but also use stuff like
>#iceraids
and other more topical ones, also good idea of having your fake account be a latino person, it should boost it's credibility.

yep same, I'm too tired.

So the best thing we can do is to sleep, wake up early, then perform the attack on twitter. So the plan is simple:

1. Use the same hashtag the spics also use, and tweet using virtue signaling.
2. Try to spread a new hashtag: #Fightice.
3. Then tweet this poster and spread it like AIDS!

How sheltered are you? Where is this utopia?

Attached: 1529343117978.jpg (1006x1788, 363K)

Bump again, this thread must live

I'm going to bump this thread so we can make this alive

Bump

We need a list of most hashtags

“No person is illegal” is one of their favorites.

Shut up newfag

Attached: 1562819089008.jpg (500x375, 39K)

You should be typing in spanish.

Attached: 1529607960387.gif (400x300, 289K)

Bump

I just put these flyers up at my local flea market. I'll pass them to my waiter at lunch tomorrow.

Great job dude

Awesome!

bumpu

Attached: aussie-shit-pozter.png (640x960, 473K)

Based

shut the fuck up you dumb leaf.

>run as fast as you can

Attached: 150379096.jpg (230x219, 7K)

8/8

>Lebanese shitskin
Do You know how many of your kind live in Mexico? Perhaps they should be deported back to your shithole to make room for the deported Mexicans, including Carlos slim (after confiscating his made-in-Mexico fortune of course)

this link has a list at the bottom with a lot of their resources, make similar names or just pretend to be them...
abc7news.com/community-events/get-help-with-your-rights-to-justice-equality-civil-liberties/3160977/

You people are monsters. Ingenious hilarious monsters.

Attached: superkek.jpg (800x800, 117K)

>5am (US EST)
>need status updates.
>godspeed.

Attached: pepeManySalute.png (960x642, 602K)

I'm going to make a new thread soon with all the new information i've compiled. I'll post it around 7am eastern time.

i'm Australian

Call one of the ice raid tip lines and report an ice raid at a home depot. Call in a few minutes later and report a raid at another home depot. Do this until all home depot in 50 miles is reported.

Some of these organizations have Twitter and Facebook. open up Photoshop, screenshots the local home depos from Google maps street view, and shop a little ice raid scene and send it to those raid aid accounts. Get people riled up. No building decks today, Juan.

Nevermind, that thread died.

The bottom panel is inciting violence. The libs don't care if ICE gets hurt but they will use it to charge you if they can.