This fuckin timeline

I'm unhappy, unskilled, unemployable and unwilling.

What the fuck do i do

Attached: a8e6844205217c0a333ef1d24858c0c19055ce6e969d05bfcaa9243ace027364_1.jpg (741x757, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aGGHwJBFWdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself for posting that cringe fucking picture

watch the documentary 'the greatest story never told'

unable to make a good thread too
man you really are a fuck up

excellent thread fellow leaf

That post was truly awful. It is painfully obvious that you do not belong here. But that is okay! There is a positive solution. Rather than trying to fit in, you should strongly consider going to a site more suitable for posters like you, such as reddit, tumblr, or maybe even Gaia! You have plenty of options. You will be happy, and we will be happy. Best of luck, but don't come back. Bye~!

Attached: 1562796453443.jpg (1024x733, 92K)

i just received cancer thank you

>What the fuck do i do
make shitty slide threads, chaim

Attached: 1511192480.jpg (804x960, 84K)

Listen to Rammstein

>leaf telling me to go to reddit

Holy shit nevermind. That op picture really is fucking bad

I'm 29. I had my ass fingered by an 18 yr old Puerto Rican trap. We tried using Vicks vapor rub as lube. Now my ass leaks mucus daily.

What do Jow Forums?

That isn't working for you. Change

Rammstein is fake and gay.

>cars
>failed musician
>black & doom metal
>everything else

are you me

That depends on how much you care about optics

Samefaggin this hard because OP's picture perfectly describes you. Butthurt faggot

>"18 but looks 22"

18 and 22 are the same thing

Imagine identifying with that gay picture Jesus Christ kill yourself faggot

Can we talk about that garbage ass watermark at the bottom?

I care about optics. The law? Not so much.

>Samefaggin

Attached: 1560890679112.jpg (396x385, 31K)

The one thing I learned when I turned 18 is no one cares about your feelings no one cares if you don’t want to work a factory job from 7am to 7pm no one cares about not being suicidal. I just learned that no one cares. If could go back in time I would steal a gun and shoot 14 year old me in the head and spare him this toil.

Attached: 7C06182E-2A9C-4D98-8BD0-3F580EFB4A77.png (633x758, 16K)

that's just your bodys natural way of lubing itself, it means your a sodomite. just embrace it, faggot.

Attached: rmsLrt4.gif (500x280, 354K)

Ok, thank you satan

I like a couple of their songs. Du hast, and ich will are real nice.
Ohne dich too

there is something you could do

>The one thing I learned when I turned 18 is no one cares about your feelings
you fucked up if you didn't learn that by 10.

Grow a pair of balls and work

Buy bitcoin

kys faggots, dude wants to make something of yourself which is commendable, you should be encouraging him and giving him legit advice instead of tearing him down like the weak minded little rodents you are. you're no better than the fucking jews, tearing down your fellow man for no good reason just got a quick dopamine hit.

this is why the west is falling. because men like you would rather tear each other down than build each other up. none of you belong here. unironically fuck off back to plebbit you weak little mongrels and don't come back until you're ready and willing to positively contribute to the cause.

of himself*

for* aaaaaaaaah yes I'm retarded I just woke up fuck spelling it's too early for this shit.

it could be even worse:

unhappy, skilled, educated, willing, poor and unemployed

just like millions of people

kill yourself

I'm working a shit job that I hate, disrespected and talked down to every day, but bite my tongue and do my time despite the depression spiral. Be a man op.

Attached: 1533419122720.jpg (375x500, 21K)

>What the fuck do i do
Find a good trade and work smart. Become the best tradesman of your kind within your area and become a reputable and wealthy man.

I'm assuming the pic you posted describes you.

/thread

dude if you're 18 you are a ZOOMER not a doomer. you dont even remember the aol dial-up internet days or before streaming videos became commonplace

t. 27 y/o doomer

Go full Tarrant against the offices of one of the following
Jewtube
Alphabet
Faceberg
Twatter
Apple

Alternatively find the buses carrying the employees to office and go for the high score

Attached: 1523613267523.jpg (378x396, 12K)

Get a full time job at amazon or whole foods. $15 for your shit resume is twice what I started with. Look online at craigslist under housing wanted for rommates in a shared apartment. Go on edmunds.com and get an okay car for under 7k from a used car dealer rated only 4 stars+, clean title and lowest miles you can find. Finance it. Get a gym membership. Look into bodybuilding.com and Rippetoe’s starting strength program. Run and do cardio atleast once a week too. Get a modern haircut. Dress like you have value. Wear a nice watch. Set all of your goals and WRITE THEM DOWN. Create daily and weekly schedules. Make a dating profile. Lastly, go to college and work on your dreams. You need the disciple and drive first before you ruin your gpa.

NO.

never pay attention to anyone pushing this kind of thing. they're either a glow nigga or just someone you should generally never take advice from OP.

This.

I can't stop laughing

>What the fuck do i do

nothing, evidently

good post

I have too much energy this morning but I'm lacking in coordination can you tell m8

Get good at something. Start with your room. Find a job, any will do for now. Start walking or go to a gym. Make money for yourself. Read everyday and hold despair at bay. Life is a cruel struggle and you must survive.

restart the NO FAP, it will teach you discipline

youtu.be/aGGHwJBFWdI

then add more goals to that one...

this. and be prepared to be an over-emotional little bitch if you fuck up and relapse. consider that your body telling you to stop altogether.

Make yourself employable. Learn a skill if pic related is relevent choose blacksmithing. Purchase rural property. Find a like minded female and procreate

Why tho
For what purpose

>blacksmithing
>relevant

do you bathe/shower twice or at least once a day? Do you get dressed every day or do you stay in your bathrobe or bed clothes/underwear? Do you eat three proper meals a day? Do you exercise? How much water do you drink? Do you keep your room clean and tidy? Do you do stuff around the house? Do you keep normal hours/how much do you sleep? what time do you get up and what time do you go to bed? Do you get enough sunlight and fresh air? Do you have a drivers license?

All of these things are 100% necessary as the minimal to escape NEETdom, depression and to get anywhere in life. Try cold showers btw. Eat properly, look into nutrition and superfoods, hit the gym regularly. Don't lay in bed all day and don't sit behind a desktop computer all day either (unless you're doing something productive).

kys unironically. It never gets better, only much, much worse worse

Attached: C3FBD8BA-3C80-48A3-ADD9-8EF2D11F04BA.jpg (1239x795, 243K)

Why haven't you killed yourself then?

Because I have a good job, and have had sex

Human condition is a bitch. But you want to live don't you?

Join a terrorist group (in minecraft)

There is no purpose. Only the path. That is the Truth.

Find a hobby, work out, listen to more upbeat shit, or do sports,sports help a lot desu, helps get your mind off this shitty life.

W-we talking cute trap or desperate trap? Cause shit didn't know we had I'm assuming cute traps f-fuq...

I tried some shitty version of this once, but it wasnt with helium.

I'm glad it didnt work, I was going through an incredibly dark psychosis that I had no history of experiencing before

so you can have a life, so you can have happiness and health. You're too young to realise how unsustianable doing nothing is over the long term. It is basically kill yourself slowly. Even the crappiest and most pointless menial job you can think of is better then that, because at least you will have somewhere to be everyday, somewhere you have to be, a reason to get up in the morning. A routine. Work is good for you.

im assuming you haven't had a particularly difficult life.

try to volunteer somewhere, that way you are helping other people and can feel useful to them even if you feel useless yourself.

That was a bad idea. The reason lubes are water based is because oils and household items like petroleum jelly put you at high risk for infection. Your asshole is actually very sensitive to infection, much more than your other orfaces like the mouth which is made to deal with infectious material. Your butt doesn't have any defense, its just made to deal with the passing of waste.

You probably have an asshole infection bro, unironically. Mucus is a big sign of a fresh infection. You need to go to a doctor if this is a real post.

>t is basically kill yourself slowly.
*it is basically killing yourself slow. All those things that you imagine you could be doing at work or school, if you weren't there and you had unlimited free time, is an illusion. You only realise the value of your time because its being managed and used to its fullest by your workplace or your school. You're only up early enough to do anything productive with your day because you have somewhere where you have to be. With nobody to answer to you're never going to do anything productive or anything you don't feel like doing.

>ifunny

>british
>white

black tape, zip ties and gloves, start patrolling thots

This is only true if you're really fucking simple, basically an npc. Anyone whos not a complete tard will see through the illusion of purpose working at mcdonalds gives you instantly and regret not being a neet.

If I could sustain myself without having a job, well enough to live comfortably and not have to worry about money, my life would be incredible. But maybe its because I'm not like other people. I find things to do, I can independently choose to put time towards things that matter to me. I've done it before but never permanently- and it was one of the most beneficial times of my life.

The fact that you can't do any of that is a real shame, but don't tell me I need to live your life to be happy. Although I am working and it sucks.

Livestream your suicide intermediately: produce an easy link on a non-shit platform so we can all watch.

Being a doomer is not exclusive to any generation, in fact it has nothing to do with generations. It's only exclusive for male human species though, so a woman can't be a doomer.

yeah, thats what I thought too. You just haven't been long term unemployed. It may be different if you have a good social life but I'm talking about being a typical NEET, no friends no life.

Everyone already knows your advice man. They've heard it a million times from every direction. It's not made for people like me.

This doesn't work anymore. They started putting enough oxygen in the tanks that it won't kill you because of this image.

learn a fucking trade or get your CDL. you could drive truck and listen to podcasts all day. it just takes a willingness to quit being a pussy.
you don't have to be locked into that career but it's good money that takes the least amount of training.

stop being afraid and just fucking do it

40 year old user here. Basically all you need to do is work out every day, mostly cardio (running is good but swimming is even better) and lift some weights. Then spend the rest of your time on getting a skill, whatever that may be, carpentry, scuba diving, get a pilots license. You can work for free or for food in order to just learn the skills. At your age money does not matter, that comes later, keeping yourself busy and learning skills is what matters now. If you are so busy that you don't have time for the internet or gaming etc, your mental state will correct itself and so will the rest of your problems.

>learn a fucking trade
the standard
>fix my shit goy!
>work for free
inflation is why theres no incentive to work

be a full time mechanic and stop pretending you're wojak... not even a polish dude lmao

yeah he should read

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her 'sexual appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination spree' desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: HowIMatedWithYourMother.png (652x425, 498K)

the total neet advice (US edition)

it's actually really easy being a neet but you'll have to accept that where you live may not be ideal.
>get an easy job, preferably one with the city. library or something like that
>work no more than 20 hours a week
>get on gibs
>free healthcare
>$100-150 a month for food
>section 8 rent
>assistance with utilities

with food, rent and utilities largely taken care of the $150-180 you make a week will be disposable income. depending on where you live a street legal motorized bike is the best option because no license or insurance required if it's under 50cc. you won't be going much faster than 25mph but that should be enough to get around. bus pass during winter, which is usually free for low income people.

working the city is key because if you tire of this lifestyle you can cycle into one of those cushy jobs like changing street lamp lightbulbs.

use a poo as a surrogate, it costs 20-30k. why not do that if you can? will your government pay for it? if not claim some kind of outrageous shit like you're stay at home dad who wants more kids but the womb is working which makes that impossible, it's sexist or something. better if your wife plays the sexist angle

Doomer path:
Depression -> looking into fucked up shit -> thinking the world is fucked up, reinforcing depression -> self-medicate with drugs -> not focusing on what matters -> depression treatment, suffering, or suicide.

Get on meds, try it for a bit, see what happens. Even if you don't feel hope, think that hope is possible.

get a skill to get a job

Kill. If it's yourself or someone else, that's your call. But if you're not willing to work, even to better yourself, at least make a statement. Just make sure you use your brain so you can make it count.

First thing I would say is stop coming on pol, Nothing but negativity and if you got mental illness its not good to be surfing this shit. Also dont listen to that dumb ass who's saying to be like that nigga Tarrant, Its probably an Antifa shill or some edgy fag that thinks he sounds cool saying shit like that.