K

K, so whats going on with this cunt?

Attached: 1557337297187.jpg (750x718, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQgFhs_6pwM
youtube.com/watch?v=DDwHJIKUUyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's dead and it's being covered up

S

Attached: 51mVZdur0oL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 32K)

Dead since December 2018. No proof of life since then.

Attached: DD67B951-CA6D-4C49-8A07-4E86809BD526.png (236x389, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eQgFhs_6pwM

>March 15th
heh

reminder it died the same day as bush senior

Attached: 1560390499655.jpg (994x1053, 239K)

Yep. Shes dead and they will tell you around 13.02.20 and make you keep the seat open so they have something to rally the SJW's around.

If she's dead then how did that retard lose the census vote?

youtube.com/watch?v=DDwHJIKUUyA
100% alive, and I know for a fact she is, know someone who is one of her current clerks.
They are quite certain her doctors are using medicine that regular people do not have access to to keep her going.
How many people do you know that survive cancer several times AND a coronary bypass?

rollin

Attached: 154165931023.jpg (625x469, 218K)

>they will let you know feb 13 2020
why?

This. Plus, Justice Thomas would never sit quiet if he had any doubts as to her ability to fulfill her duties. Never.

john roberts

4 + 4 = 8

Sure thing kikes, my father works for Nintendo and RBG just flew over muh fuggin house.

>her doctors are using medicine that regular people do not have access to
Probably made out of refuses.

>her doctors are using medicine that regular people do not have access to
Probably made out of fetuses.

>she's dead and it's being covered up
This.

Fucking criminal conspiracy, and the entire USSC should be hanged for it.

Attached: Noose-Flash.jpg (927x899, 93K)

They are either in on it or are not being told and only corresponding with emails/phonecalls both easy to fake. Watch after trump wins the election she will "die"

Shes dead and dems are hiding it because they are hoping to hold out until a democrat president is in before they reveal the seat is open

(((Breyer; Kagan; Ginsburg)))
How do you explain that America?

>How do you explain that America?
Massive, systemic subversion and treason.

(((sotomayor)))

Seriously, can anyone actually pull a recent photo?

She is dying in bed or dead already.

We pissed it away.

Boomers and their path to hell paved in good intentions.

She dead.
It's like some comedy dictatorship pretending the dead leader is still alive so they can continue as usual.

Doesn't she have to actually show up to rule on cases and shit? How can the public not be sure she's alive? Seems ridiculous.

The latest fox and CBS had of her was an old interview footage reused and presented as if it was recent.
The latest CNN has of her is some really suspect looking article where she is talking at 'a DC event'(they literally don't give any information about the event or even the title but have several paragraphs of her talking wtf) this is really sketchy looking.

RIP Dec 21st 2018

she's almost dead in a bed but kept going with fluids and O2 so (((they))) can move her hand in favor of whatever (((they))) want. It's all scripted out. Her vitals are marginal.

she cannot be allowed to regain full consciousness. She zones in and out. This way she's at the disposal of her controllers who manipulate her vote.

Sounds like weekend at Bernies 2: supreme court boogaloo

>How can the public not be sure she's alive? Seems ridiculous.

Exactly that's why no one in the media is saying anything about her.

Dead by all definitions except the legal one. I'll bet money she's in a coma that her doctors know she will never wake up from

So has anyone assembled a timeline of all incidents where she supposedly appeared?

>Refusing to sign a death certificate to own the trumptards

Basically. Fucking ghoulish, isn't it?

Why doesn't Trump just tweet about her making no appearances? How can she serve from a hospital bed, she might need be of sound mind.

Even if she is alive that fact that she has had to stay home for fucking months is bad enough.

something strange indeed

died in december, cover up so trump cant elect a head of justice or whatever you do in USA

If she is alive, she probably begs for death. Probably on legit suicide watch, even though she can't do much more than shift her weight from one side of the bed or chair to another and open her mouth for food. Maybe she can't even do that. Fuck. Imagine the kind of sick bastard you'd have to be to be part of something's like that and be perfectly fine with it

this!
Why doesn't Trump make this public?

If there was any kind of legitimate coverup here Trump would be all over it. Quit shitting yourselves over this meme.

>No you can't die yet because DRUUUmP&(*)&*PYHJ

This. That's how desperate lefties are to keep her in the supreme court. They'd rather keep her alive and suffer than hand her seat over to a republican.

the comments on that video dispute its age.
I'm too lazy to go hunting for it but I wouldn't doubt it for a moment, they are repurposing old videos.

I believe Trump has already appointed two Supreme Court Justices who have also been approved by Congress. Ruth Ginsburg's replacement would be a third if she stepped down. This is why everyone is holding off in hopes that some Democrat will be elected in 2020 to ensure she's properly replaced.

She very well may be dead, but I doubt it. They are probably pouring millions of dollars into her care to keep her alive until the campaign trail kickoffs. By then the Dems could put off any Trump appointee for the Supreme Court until the end of the election.

If she's dead you will know it by October.

the guy who tweets like somebody else is president?
who isn't all over this epstein shit and directly calling out everybody he knows spent time at the island?
OK

Imo Trump bringing this up would be pretty bad optics. YES I am certain she is at the very least in very bad health, and possibly unable to actually do her judicial duty and others are basically serving for her. Yes it's fucked up, but as far as I know, Supreme Court positions are life long unless they retire - I could be totally wrong but I believe there's nothing in place that says they must be removed for anything other than death. Someone can check me on that, I may well be incorrect on that.

For Trump though, it'd look bad. She's the darling of the left, but she's also decently respected by centrists and even some center leaning right folks just because she's so old and "historic" and appointed by Reagan. If Trump made any mention that he thought something was up or she was derelict of duty, the leftists would kvetch like mad and you'd immediately get a thousand "Trump wants rbg to die already so he can nominate another white rapist."

In all likelihood, he knows something is up. He probably feels confident enough that he'll win a second term and appoint someone then. I figured the left/DNC would do absolutely everything to keep her "alive" through this election but there's simply no way she makes it through the next Presidential term.

Do you really need us to spell it out to you? They dont want drumfy to appoint a replacement. Postponing rbg's death. It would be funny to watch them freak out if he wins a second term.

I bet the smell of rbg's rancid putrid rotting cunt would be to much to cover up at that point too.

Attached: rbg.gif (250x188, 400K)

Phoneposting faggot

She's dead. Dems have been covering up for months. Trump can't disclose without burning the Supreme Court to the ground and causing a constitutional crisis...which the Dems will subsequently use to remove him from power by claiming he committed dereliction of duty by not revealing her death to the public.

All evidence of her being alive so far has either been audio(which could be anyone) or older pictures.

Attached: 1514328015349.jpg (700x767, 139K)

>Yesterday she was at Georgetown University
At this point I will not believe anything less than a livestream. That video could have been anytime in the last several months.

Time for a dosage adjustment. Your meds have stopped working again.

This is exactly what i've been thinking since January. The Democrats will make the entire election about keeping trump from filling a 3rd seat, since they really have no other platform except FUCK DRUMPF and giving illegals the rights of citizens.

Older members of our government always use proxies, it would be easy to cover up for a good while.

Makes absolute sense, thanks user

Listen boys, its actually better he doesnt talk about it. RBGs death will mobilize even more shitlibs to vote because they will truly feel threatened. Its better if we just allow them to think they beat le ebin nawtzees again. If shes dead Trump knows and is keeping it close. If shes alive, she wont be for much longer, a year is a long time at 80+. I know we all eant justice now but there is 60ish years of momentum built up. Its a big machine but its coming to a squealing halt as fast as it can while maintaining control. Sadly i do trust the plan =/

Attached: 1562766115656.jpg (720x718, 80K)

Ya hear that goy? It's 30 gorillionalinadingdong fucking lamps made in high speed high g force fun. The nazis totally had time to bury this shit while getting btfo'd.

That's not real...

She's "Catholic" clearly not the practicing one.

Even AI think women are beautiful.

Attached: 0.png (512x512, 491K)

Attached: kRo39abdIiegRKpeAaw4ZzmuLhFAAXoSw9t8rDCW3Us.jpg (969x767, 145K)

Her clerks write her opinions. They have for years.

>They are every-fuckin-where.
They're like bacteria, on/in everything.

Yes I've read that i know the myth and how stupid it is... But the shooped articleeee nooo

ya prob still funny.

She's most probably dead or on life support. The Dems are keeping it quiet in the hopes of winning the 2020 election. Then they can use her vote for a supreme court judge and then say she died straight after.

>ad hominem, sidesteps the point entirely
brainlet detected
you're claiming Trump would "be all over it", but I'm pointing out that he's very much not "all over" another confirmed shady situation happening right now
totally silent while all the left accuses him of being pals with epstein (not an unthinkable claim since we have multiple pictures of trump together with him, whereas nobody has been able to dig up a single clinton picture despite claims that lots of them exist)
but yeah, OK, he would for sure tell the public everything he knows about the ginsburg situation

>so whats going on with this cunt?
Good question, OP.
If wishes and prayers come true, hopefully something like pic related will eventually transpire:

Attached: Ginsberg Deus Ex.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

There’s no way an user doesn’t live near this bitch. Go get some evidence

Why doesn't any Jow Forumstard in her area try and film her place of residence? See if you can find something fishy like a hospice or her even walking outside.

if she's dead he can appoint a new one NOW