Muslims doing the jobs cuck whites won't do

>bring em in we need em'

Attached: weneedmoremuslims.jpg (944x685, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jonet.nl/benoit-wesly-thuis-overvallen-en-mishandeld/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will get blamed on right wing GNATSEES.
White men are evil, yadda yadda.
The wheel keeps turning

I'd take them over spics since Islam is the only thing jews allow boomers to openly hate nowadays.

YES VIOLENT SHITSKINS TO KILL THE JEWS (AND WHITES TOO)

THAT'S TOTALLY WHAT WESTERN COUNTRIES NEED

AND THEN WHEN THE SHITSKINS GET TOO VIOLENT WE INTRODUCE SOCIOPATHIC ROBOTS TO KILL THE SHITSKINS

Fuck off, shitskin

Is he at least dead?

evil never dies

Ahahaha, Moshe is fucking frightened right now. It'll be your time soon, don't worry bud!

The Jew never thought whites and muslims would meet together in alliance against them. Jew's may have high IQ but they lack long term intuitive thought and planning.

>Dutch millionaire
>The Netherlands the biggest distributor of CP in the world
Hmm wonder whats going on here

Problem is we need to take care of the muslim problem as well.
And fast.

We need to resettle more migrants from arabic and african countries to the predominantly jewish neighborhoods in order to improve mutual understanding

YES CLEARLY IF YOU POINT OUT THE MUSLIM RAPE GANGS AND TURKISH MURDERERS YOU ARE A JEW

MUSLIMS ARE BASED AS FUCK (WHEN THEY'RE NOT KILLING WHITES)

Fuck off, shitskin

It's not like you would actually kill them. Why get mad when people have the balls to do what others could only dream of? You're sweating brah.

>b-based muslims are acting like niggers, why you mad bruh

DOTR is coming, shitskin

Based and islampilled.

Based Musbros.

Fuck this shit
I'm joining the sand people cult

ALLAH AKHBAR!!!

>Jew afraid other Jews are being murdered
Why are you saying it's DOTR for me? Obviously one of us will be hunted down by the end of this. :3

Based moslims

One of the last pills all of you need to swallow is that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Muslims are based as fuck.

>hate jews
>hate pigs
>hate dogs
>love cats
>love traditional family
>breed like rabbits as its meant to be
>harems
>spicy food
>live in the comfiest places on earth

Literally WE WUZ KANGS but actually kings.

You have to go back mr. roach

You are a donkey

You just let Jews fuck you over daily and you don't stand up for yourself and do something about it. Don't be mad when others start doing it for you.

>AND THEN WHEN THE SHITSKINS GET TOO VIOLENT WE INTRODUCE SOCIOPATHIC ROBOTS TO KILL THE WHITES THAT TRY TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FOR BEING RAYSISTS

fixed

This. Not a muslim myself but the alt-right and Islam are natural allies.

Muslims are the most brainwashed ignorant people on the planet. They re unable to think critically when it comes to Islam and Muhammed

wtf are you talking about? their plan is to rule the world, and the One World Government is coming together quiet nicely. and they dont give a shit about how many Jews die in the process. by any means necessary.

>(AND WHITES TOO)
Nah

Attached: mikics_820.png (820x550, 306K)

#based

Baby steps. One problem at a time, right?

Islam is even worse. They will chop off your head if you don't follow their cult. Pathetic

>YES GOYIM! BE AFRAID OF THE EVIL ISLMAISTS WHO KILL YOUR JEWISH MASTERS! THEY WILL BE 10X WORSE!!!

Yeah fuck off Moshe.

Without this those neighbourhoods cannot survive.

Foreigners doing the jobs natives refuse to do

okay, Ahmed. time for bed now.

This

It doesn't matter what you look like, you morals and values are the defining factor. And Christian values are the most superior

Muslims are slaughtering thousands of christians every year. Allah is satan and Mohammed is burning in hell as we speak.

Moshe.... Nice cope Abdul

The fact that you keep trying to steer the conversation away from Jews says a lot about you.

>(((Muslims))) are slaughtering thousands of christians every year
FTFY Shlomo

Attached: (((Terrorism))).jpg (680x640, 53K)

Link or didn't happen

>I'm a faggot who doesn't know how google works

Islam is more dangerous. And Zionist are the same filth and have to be removed, they sponsor your akhis

>hate pigs
>hate dogs
That's not based; that's arbitrary, cruel and stupid.
>love traditional family
>harems
Can you spot the problem there?
>live in the comfiest places on earth
*Explosion* Ah, you're right a… *Honour killing* …non, it does seem *Members of rival sect gunned down* rather comfy *Smashes up church*

holy shit, one for the team, absolutely HALAL.

>Islam is more dangerous
This fucking Jew. The people we hate aren't the ones that DO these things. It's the ones whove been ALLOWING THEM TO. Understand that and you'll understand why you'll get the rope soon.

>hate dogs

Hating dogs is the most sure-way to locate an evil person and to spot a non-white online.

Go fuck yourself inbred

>using Jewgle
>Calling others Jews or shills

Are you OK there shitskin?

>Can't understand an example
>Doesn't use google as a verb

It's like you don't belong here or something.

Typical ignorant Muslim, like clock work

Donkey, Islam is based on killing and conquering. Your pedo prophet eradicated all Christians from the arabian peninsula. Don't come with your bullshit

>hate dogs
>living in desert shitholes
>inbreeding
>polygamy

Attached: image.jpg (894x773, 100K)

Gypsy why do you even bother to post on this thread? it have nothing to do with you after all not even niggers would want to immigrate to your 3rd world shitshole

Why don't they go to Rtohschilds and do the same

Inbreeders

Attached: 20180511_065827.jpg (1920x2402, 1.03M)

>Your
I can smell the grease coming from your palms, Moshe.

whatever you say Moshe, we all know that you kikes are the cause of all problems

based

forgot to say, so here is another (you)
high quality bait

>>living in desert shitholes
>>inbreeding
>>polygamy
you just described Israel

Hi Abdul. How's the grooming gangs getting on?

pretty accurate, actually.

Islam is also a pedophile haven, where you get arranged marriages with girls as young as 9 year olds.

damn, Maastricht used to be such a nice city

>breed like rabbits as its meant to be
You do realise that's one of the reason why our country is fucked. You low IQ inbreds are of no use here.

You still live in the same desert like your firefathers 1000 years ago. Islam is limiting your mental capacity making you a ignorant people.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and life, amen

I love how he's pretending to be Christian now.

And you get small boy servants in heaven. Your penis will be erect forever and you will have 72 virgins, 70 out of hell. Who in their right mind can believe this filth. Only muslim zombies

i dunno about the latter statement, but let me ask you. if a fellow Pagan would extend his hand to ally with you, would you?

Still, in most Western countries they've invaded, their unemployment levels tend to be between 50% and 75% ... Often on welfare, They have many children and cite racism and islamaphobia commonly as the reason they can't get jobs

If you would be able to read, I was christisn the whole time. But no problem Abdul, you are only used to reciting things(Koran) instead of reading and understanding the content

>Who in their right mind can believe this filth.
many muslims are inbred with low IQ, so there is your answer.

>replacing 1 evil with another

My dear friend, I will never reject help. But you should take off your pride, humble yourself and seek the one true god and let him change you from within

>desert shithole
wrong
>inbreeding
just the orthodox, our gene pool is big enough
>polygamy
non existent in Jewish communities.

True

>alt-right
You see what we dealing here? Fuckin' cuck.

Attached: 59543741_10219339604585498_1221700191761989632_n.jpg (672x372, 48K)

the lower IQ muslims are like our lower IQ "white nationalists" the lower class whites skinheads that peddle, and do hard drugs and also do degeneracy. You forget that there is also a middle and an upper class of muslims. But what would you know, you are part of the lower class of whites most likely and defend homo's, degeneracy and drug use lel. Like most of this thread.

you step a couple of steps above the scum of this thread, and our own useless, degenerate neets, and become like the old natsocs, and you may see great similarities between our people. Similarities enough to warrant warm feelings of kinship with the pious muslims, rather than with you.

What would you do if the upper castes of the white nationalists decided to band up with the muslims to kill you I wonder. Or at the very least choose not to interfere when they go on their murder sprees against you again. Make your own white nationalist resurgence? Good luck with that, I hope you study all of our lore well and come to exactly the same conclusion as we did! LOL

Attached: 1561280221285.jpg (396x396, 28K)

see this is what i cant understand about Christians

>Pagan asks for alliance
>Christian accepts (not in all cases) and then tries to convert the Pagan

wtf is wrong with you all? Alliance does not mean conversion. it means exactly that-alliance.

My friend, because I care about your eternity. And my job as a Christian is to preach the gospel to everyone

Source? No media is talking about this.

And I am giving you advice I can't convert you, you have to decide for yourself

PROOOUD MARY KEEP ON BURNIN
ROLLIN

okay, well i already am a Pagan at my core. there is no going back to anything. but thanks anyway.

Just because they hate the Jew as much as we do doesn't mean they're your friends or allies. To them we are same as the Jew.

Attached: 1555873248454.jpg (600x741, 133K)

Based muslims, this is why I keep telling you guys we need to all become like them.

Then I wish you the best, my pagan brother

Too bad [pic] doesn't seem to have been translated to neither English nor German

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (202x254, 25K)

I don't know what's up with these sandnigger loving based Islam idiots on here, but they seem to multiply.

I didnt hear of this? Source now

Shut up retard.

>DOTR is coming,
It really isn't. White people WILL become a minority in their own lands, it's already done. Our people are cucks who let women have a say.

>The Netherlands the biggest distributor of CP in the world
Where did you get that from? It may be because a lot of servers are located here, but it's not like the owners of them can actually see what's on them.

Thats true

I fail to see how that matters at all,they are still useful

jonet.nl/benoit-wesly-thuis-overvallen-en-mishandeld/

Jongens het is die kanker Wesley. Die verdiend de dood. Niks aan de hand.

Once again it's up to the Islamic BVLLS to do the work that the cucked wh*Toids won't do.
FUCK THAT JEW
FUCK THE US
FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK DUTCH BETA MALES

Attached: 1561866100254.png (332x332, 113K)

Islam is a lie
The koran is waste of paper
Muslims are zombies

>verdiend
Wegwezen.

bahahahahahahaha kys sandniggger