I AM GENIUNELY ANGRY

So I just made a TUMBLR account with the sole purpose of harassing women and decided to browse some JoJo related art..

This absolute retard drew 2 characters, both white europeans as black. And beside this even the art is bad.

I got so mad I opened photoshop and learnt how to change colors. So now I have the same picture, but with realistic colors.

Help me out, Jow Forums. Is it okay to post the edited version? Is there any way to stop this mass retardation?

Attached: Screenshot_2483.png (529x823, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/blog/mmmmisiak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post it and make those niggerwashing faggots upset.

Also that artstyle is disgusting

You're a huge Jojo Siwa fan as well? Is she popular in your part of the world?

Attached: 29ee1238d95ea86a9f46db795aea4c09.jpg (1365x2048, 149K)

Why is her hair receding at 12 years old?

meth

Attached: 1524090385251.gif (572x339, 2.05M)

Excessive Product and/or brushing. Come on now. She comes from the dance moms show and has been doing shit since the age of 3.

The kind of people who use tumblr have been drawing narancia as black basically forever. They’re a bunch of faggots, and you trying to mess with them won’t change their minds on anything.

But if you’re doing it just to fuck with them, be my guess. Just keep in mind that these people are delusional.

(but also, southern italians aren’t white anyways)

>So I just made a TUMBLR account

Why the fuck do you fags come on here and post this shit? What makes you think ANYONE talks like this?

If you like anime, don't EVER browse tumblr for art of it. It'll do nothing but anger you. I'm getting sick now even thinking about them drawing squid girl in that fucking ugly steven universe looking style with the huge noses, fat as fuck, red on nose/knees/elbows, etc

Tumblr used to be required for the mass amounts of diaper thots posting OC.

that's what happens when you try to mimic your idol

Attached: ladysov.jpg (1064x1200, 189K)

>made a TUMBLR
KYS

>So I just made a TUMBLR account

no you didnt
no one believes you
take your faggot shit to /co/

why do they draw Narancia black ?

i mean we get it , he's pretty dumb in the show but making him black ?

now that's very racist.

Attached: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Nami Hito 2.jpg (1244x700, 52K)

This.

Why would anyone even go on tumblr in the first place? It's an echo chamber for SJWs and all the degenerate scum that is infecting our society with their trash. Better avoid the place and let these idiots eat out eachother.

Never heard anyone talk about Jojo Siwa in here.

Why not? She's a great positive role model for 6 year olds.

You guys read the rest of the post? I explain it.
Already made a white Ariel.
tumblr.com/blog/mmmmisiak
Proof.

Attached: Screenshot_2134.png (346x416, 304K)

Not sure about now but few years when I was going to the primary school (in Europe we have like elementary and middle school (kids 6-15) as one school), all the young girls were wearing some disney singing shows stuff. Can't remember the names tho.

Another broken Nickelodeon/Mickey mouse club style “singer” to indoctrinate your children.

>broken
Not yet. Dan Schneider isn't around anymore, so her longevity is extended.

Fuck off faggot, anybody here worth their salt won't click the link and just call you a faggot.

post a screenshot , Dumblr asks for an account to connect and i'm not giving them this gift or my clicks.
post screenshot or gtfo.

>anime made by Japanese
>white characters

No, they are Japanese

white genes are like that, you didn’t buy into the Jow Forums larp did you?

they're not Japanese , the setting for this season of Jojo is in Italia with Italian characters.

Attached: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Nami Hito 15.jpg (900x563, 84K)

It's traction alopecia from having her hair tied up all the time. Read a book, nigger.

they are white mostly due to the fact that they are Italian and English.

My gf is a hairdresser and didn't know about this.

Attached: 15630191948238305654815184575702.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

I wonder if that works the other way around. Tie it up in front of you to pull the scalp/hair pores forward? Or is it just damaging the follicles and killing them?

Maybe you should spend a bit more time talking with her as a person, instead of a surrogate mom that you can fuck time to time?

Cope harder, faggot.

Attached: 15630196058901013175762795217589.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Lol

Cope? That doesn't even make sense, unless you are implying I don't have a girlfriend? I do, although cheating on her with another girl because the relationship has died and she depends on me. shit sucks but if i dump her know she is literally homeless. Her immediate family is dead, and the rest ostracized her for shit her father did.
That said, i don't measure my selfworth in the ability of having a gf, shit is easy as fuck, humans are literally programmed to seek partners.
Doesn't change the fact that you seem to never even bothered to know your own gf, stop deflecting with shitty meme speech.

cope

Based Diavolo knows to wipe out shitskins at every opportunity

Sasuga bossu

>I WANTED TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE ANGRY, BUT GOT SO ANGRY I HAD TO LEARN THINGS
>THIS MAKES ME ANGRY

lol. Fuck "ironic" tumblrweebs tho

COPE

C O P E B O N G

my god , COPE ANGLOID.
just dig the hole deeper.

Your a fucking retatd to say all that tho better to pol then your gf faggot.

5g

>dumb as shit
>cant do basic math
>gets drawn as a nigger

>Hugo pussies out of the adventure
>was raped in college by a man
>is a gay nigger

Pretty based tbqhwyfam

Shouldn't he be orange lol

I hope you get acid attacked by a bunch of pakis and then raped by ongobongo. You fucking nigger.

Baito threado

For you have anything better to do, /leftypol/?

>waaaah I'm angry
>I'm a slowpoke that just found out something everyone else has laughed at and been disgusted by for more than half a decade
>pls pay attention to me
nice politics faggot

Because it's a boy

>pink steering wheel
>Starbucks drive through
>probably an automatic
Open the door the next chance you get and run as far away as possible. Things may seem good now but trust me they'll change. This is probably the only warning you're going to get.
Pussy isn't worth it, women will destroy your life. Only invest time into a woman who is worth being a good mother. Would you want this woman to be a mother to your children? Do you really want your children to grow up with Starbucks and pink steering wheels?

no, you faggots keep this retard
I just want to talk comics, without some nigger hijacking the thread to ramble about how triggered he is about stupid tumblr shit or some shitty journalist or corporation acting retarded

>Pussy isn't worth it, women will destroy your life.
Ok?
>Only invest time into a woman who is worth being a good mother. Would you want this woman to be a mother to your children? Do you really want your children to grow up with Starbucks and pink steering wheels?
The more important question is: why the fuck would you want to bring a child into this clown world to begin with? Why have them deal with angry non-whites in the public schools?

>Ok?
I'm just saying that if you focus all your energy on pussy, the act of getting it and keeping it, without any other goal, then it will ultimately destroy you. You will never become the man you were destined to be.
>why the fuck would you want to bring a child into this clown world to begin with?
You sound like the people who won't have children because of climate change. Perhaps your child will be the one who helps stop the horrors. People like you and me need to have children, it is our children who will fix these messes; our greatest achievement in life will be their fathers.

Why you mad, bro? Europeans ARE black, yes?

>I'm just saying that if you focus all your energy on pussy, the act of getting it and keeping it, without any other goal, then it will ultimately destroy you. You will never become the man you were destined to be.
I'm almost 40. The days of having fun like that are long gone.

>You sound like the people who won't have children because of climate change. Perhaps your child will be the one who helps stop the horrors. People like you and me need to have children, it is our children who will fix these messes; our greatest achievement in life will be their fathers.
Son, I was already highly propagandized in elementary school with global warming, acid rain, and all that other bullshit. The future of jungle nigger communism is a lot more of a local threat than the temperature going up a few degrees. Besides, kids are a shit ROI. Why run the risk of these ungrateful fucks leaving you immediately because they grew up "poor" or whatever percieved grievances they have.

Attached: 1562620364250.jpg (612x602, 73K)

>I'm almost 40. The days of having fun like that are long gone.
That's you. There are plenty of young men who have yet to learn the lesson.
>Why run the risk of these ungrateful fucks leaving you immediately because they grew up "poor" or whatever percieved grievances they have.
Why run the risk of anything then? Why even bother going outside? You may as well just curl up and die now. It sounds to me like the Jew has you already and you're just too dumb to realize it.

Europe is a black land.

Attached: first european.jpg (416x649, 66K)

cope a cobana

>It sounds to me like the Jew has you already and you're just too dumb to realize it.
No, having shitty parents did that, of whom don't deserve a legacy

>Tie it up in front of you to pull the scalp/hair pores forward? Or

Attached: 1498160937176.jpg (1084x1238, 323K)

White peoples used to be niggers thousand years ago. Nothing new. The fact is that we evolved

This picture disgusts me, it screams trashy underclass

Nigger, you cant see anything.

You are not the evolved ones. You are the primitives.

Attached: chimps.png (1351x1938, 2.05M)

That's a Jewish lie you need to remove from your mind. Plenty of people have had terrible parents all throughout history and still went on to continue their family line, they understood that the legacy of the family is more than one man and one generation.
My father didn't teach me anything, so in turn I will teach my son everything.
You can still have children and not be like your parents.

Jesus that art is fucking horrible, fucking drawfags from /b/ draw better than this shit

Attached: 1553660585684.png (800x800, 136K)

>You can still have children and not be like your parents.
Since it's Saturday, I might as well just hang out in sterile welfare offices to get myself acclimated, since this is where I will have to go on a continuous basis after having a kid. Thanks!

Attached: 1560524317731.jpg (600x900, 187K)

look how fucking tight her ponytail is

>drive thru
>probably cuckbucks
>hot pink plastic steeringwheel cover
That's all you need, mouthbreather

It's no wonder you're alone at 40.

Well, yeah? I cant actually walk into these places and have the baristas there throw me the fuck out because of my Confederate flag sunglasses.

>try and find anything jojo related on twitter/tumblr
>the characters are almost always drawn as brown and the artists have pronouns and gay pride flags in their bio

I love Jojo, but holy fuck I hate the fanbase
Why does this series attract so many degenerates?

Attached: 1558918533090.jpg (434x532, 25K)

I'm not. Thanks for the non-argument though!

You're autistic

The barrier to entry has been eliminated.

He is also depicting them as homosexuals, but you are not complaining about that are you oOP?

>Is there any way to stop this mass retardation?
No.

Attached: 1519648331222.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

cringe bait-poster

>makes a tumblr to harass people
>gets harassed himself

U r a faggot, sir.

Attached: 0040AFA1-A615-4FF4-9649-B255389FDF30.jpg (598x597, 65K)

fuck off back to tumblr you fucking retard

I had to backtrack, I admit. I was going to post something unlikely.

A lot of women have high hair lines if they pull their hair into a tight ponytail. It's not a flattering look for them.

>androgynous characters
>homosexual undertones throughout

gee I wonder

>Huwite peepul are monkeys!11!11!
>still gets enslaved and unable to produce anything of worth

It says more about you than it says about us.

Even worse. You clearly have no trust for the woman you're with if you believe conception would lead to separation and extortion by another name.

He looks Sicillian

Looks British. Probably drank and smoked during pregnancy.

Keep digging yourself. Go on. It's amusing.

Attached: 400.jpg (350x400, 141K)

Attached: steven universe aryan.jpg (900x720, 136K)

Araki also redesigns his characters all the time. He says he likes doing it

I dont think your autism is really warranted.

Attached: Exhib1.jpg (628x895, 287K)