Are most Far right people virgins/lonely/incels?

By far right I mean neo-nazi/white nationalist, hatefulness of non-whites or a radical.

I'd say a large portion, especially the violent ones are that way because of low iq and aren't necessarily lonely, but how do you explain all the users here.

I used to have extremist views myself, I've been here since the /new/ days; but ever since getting into a serious relationship with a woman I have become increasingly disillusioned with far right ideology.
98% of Jow Forums threads are garbage to read, it seems all this hatred is unhealthy and won't achieve much except making you feel bad.

I'm still to the right on the political spectrum(center right) and believe modern leftist are more delusional than most of you, but seriously goys, if you're lonely or a neet or unhappy with life in general this isn't a healthy board to go on everyday. get another hobby or go on Jow Forums or Jow Forums or /out/ or /trv/

Fantasizing about traditionalism, returning to the old ways won't make you feel better.
Go get a gf, an actual gf not some thot from tinder or do something else more fulfilling than posting on this awful board

Attached: download.jpg (200x252, 6K)

Attached: hello i am huwhite26.jpg (500x683, 154K)

YES YES YES, every single fucking person here is a lonely incel virgin. I can't believe no one has noticed this yet.

>Projection, the post
I'm sorry to hear that dude.

I've been married since 2009. I only read this board because it's the last shred of sanity in white civilization.

Using someone for sex is not a relationship

So because you got a gf you now believe that flooding western countries with low IQ immigrants won't cause any issues, and all of us should feel the same way? Interesting

Attached: 1562614826118.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

You mean far left

Wait til your girl dumps you or cheats on you even tho you put your soul into her for years and you and you'll be back here to cope. ;)

Fuck off jewcel

Why do you associate right wing ideas with low iq?

3 possibilities for OP
Bait
Shill
Weak minded so his gf influences his opinions with her pussy
Either way, tremendous faggot

Attached: image.jpg (900x507, 129K)

So since you have access to a pussy the west isn’t collapsing anymore ? I’m in a relationship since 2008 and the situation here is worse everyday, there are niggers everywhere and to me all the pussies in the world won’t make any fucking difference.

Most people who post here are non-whites LARPing as whites, so yes... HAPAs and Goblinos/Goblinas are often forever alone incels.

Attached: 1486792747795.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

>I'm still to the right on the political spectrum(center right)

Kys btw fucking worthless faggot.

Most of those guys are normies m8.

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

Sounds good doesnt work. My hate is all that stands between me and becoming a neutered peon

wut

Attached: tf2d1m4av9xz.jpg (1440x1080, 306K)

Attached: amrNKJe (1).jpg (1057x947, 166K)

yes, casual sex is gross

No, I just think the problem is overly sensationalized and exaggerated, and it's making people here miserable.. lifes too short to feel miserable all the time

far-right people that aren't lonely*

my gf is apolitical

the west is collapsing, nothing can prevent it, best thing to do is prepare for the collapse and try to ride it out, over exerting your self now is wasted energy.

being a hateful person is unhealthy

maybe instead of hating people, just view them for what we all are.. animals

Nuclear take here but what if all these people posting on a Korean hentai image-board are in fact not ubermensch alpha chads but instead lonely virgin incels. What a high IQ I must have for this absolute brilliance. I am sure these faggots have never had this criticism launched their way before I can't wait to get home to own the Nazi's epik style. Is this what the inner dialogue of a cuck leftist really is like ? No wonder trannies are killing themselves in droves if these are the only potential mates they have.

It would actually make a lot of sense that the people subscribing to a dumb, hateful ideology and dumb hateful people who can't get laid because they're dumb and hateful.

no i'm embedded in the local population. just fucked a girl last week, me ne frego.

Attached: 1502630764673.jpg (620x412, 192K)

I can smell the B.O. through the monitor.

casual sex without love

quite degenerate desu user

>gf is apolitical
Lol sure bud, is this your first gf or something? I suspect this to be the case
She's literally grooming you for beta bucks and you don't even realize.

Attached: image.jpg (493x342, 42K)

nope she comes from a well off family

try again

>but ever since getting into a serious relationship with a woman
this is the new "But then I saw some ContraPoints and Destiny videos and was deradicalized". Transparent shill.

Attached: legit.jpg (358x318, 26K)