Stop saying Russia is based

>Putin is the saviour of the white race
Can this meme die already? Russia is kiked beyond belief.
>Rusha is 90% huwite!11
It isn't. Plenty of Tajiks and Central Asians assumed their mother's surname, converted to Orthodoxy, and are now considered Russian.
Here's a protip. In Russian, there are two words for Russian.
>Russki = ethnic Russian
>Rossiyane = "citizen" of Russia
Putin denies that "Russki" exists and actively puts actual ethnic Russian nationalists in prison, while using "Rossiyane" and saying Central Asians and Tatars and all sorts of Asiatic junk from the former USSR are all fellow Russians. And worst of all, there are over a million undocumented MUSLIM immigrants from Central Asia in Moscow alone. There are more Central Asians in Russia than there are Russians in Central Asia!
>b-but it's trad tho
It isn't. Most Russians aren't religious or traditional even, they're atheist materialists that still live in trash-filled commieblocks. All the supposed "Orthodox revivalists" aren't even Christian, they're just cultural Christians using their money to buy swimming pools and riches. Spoiler: The Orthodox church is corrupt.
>b-but at least they hate homos
Russia IS homos. The entire nation is filled with crypto-homosexuals, they're just repressed on the outside. Go on Jow Forums for a single day and realise how bad Russians are.
>b-but le axis of resistance they're anti-western n shiet
Implying political "conflicts" are even legitimate. Even though Russia is supposedly pro-Iran, they're PRO-ISRAEL too! Pic related.

Attached: 1401005797233.jpg (340x311, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/russian-skinheads-beheading-neo-nazi-execution-video/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=WnbOcNmbpj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. seething hach

Attached: 15543223026410.png (704x904, 724K)

It is sort of funny... the problem literally started there. If anything Russia is the patient #1 African who got aids from banging monkeys

What’s white in Russia is white almost nowhere else in the West. If Russia is 90% white, it’s only because of their ridiculously low standard of being white.

This. It’s not so far from Swedish levels of cuckoldry, Russians are pathetic cucks, we are behind the west around 10-15 years after that we will be the same, unless we take measures.

Attached: C7D90564-A4B9-4901-94AD-2889566D0C93.jpg (2560x1028, 489K)

t. diaspoora "Russian" who fled to Canada from the USSR.

Who says I'm Russian, churka?

Attached: 58376423_827310694291685_531469466639269888_n.jpg (492x492, 32K)

A bunch of Russians, Ukrainians, etc. fled to Canada a few decades ago. I would've assumed you are one of them.

Russians look a lot like the Anglo-Mexican crosses you sometimes see in the US. I’ve figured out why this is- it’s because both Russians and half-Mexicans are about 75% European and 25% Siberian. (Native Americans are basically Siberians)

Yes, exactly. Russia even conquered Siberia around the same time the west colonised America, it's their equivalent of the "new world".
Pure Russians are rare these days.

Lol. Like you can’t just get a photo from google images and pretend it’s you.

Nah Russia's pretty based.
I just wish Putin would stop cucking to Chechens and central Asians.

>Nah Russia's pretty based.
Russia's based to somebody who's been breastfed Russian propaganda all their life, like a Serb.
>I just wish Putin would stop cucking to Chechens and central Asians.
He literally never will, because they deny that ethnic Russians exist at this point.

Stop being so eternally butthurt Dzhugashvili.

The majority of the big Russian oligarchs are Jewish. It is not as redpilled as many think, however, OP, what would you say is the best political group in Russia?

>you sometimes see in the US
Yes, I notice that too. :)

But the real answer is that ethnic Russians are not immigrate to the US.
I laugh everytime when i see these jews larping as russians on YT

I'm not, I'm just telling the truth. Russian people are okay, but the government isn't based by any means, and it's FAR from traditional.

Ok

>The majority of the big Russian oligarchs are Jewish
Do you have any stats?

Well you say that, but compared to the west Russia is like a traditionalist utopia.
No fags, no transfreaks.

Attached: fag ban.jpg (759x791, 160K)

There are a lot of ethnic Russian nationalists (essentially Russia's equivalent to the KKK), but Putin cracked down on all of them. Apparently, one had a video where they killed a Dagestani and a Tajik in Moscow.

The most famous oligarchs of the Putin era include Roman Abramovich, Alexander Abramov, Oleg Deripaska, Mikhail Prokhorov, Alisher Usmanov, German Khan, Viktor Vekselberg, Leonid Mikhelson, Vagit Alekperov, Mikhail Fridman, Vladimir Potanin, Pyotr Aven, and Vitaly Malkin.

Look up those names, the majority are of a certain ethnicity

All homosexuals are equally as bad, and Russia's full of crypto-homosexuals.

>The most famous oligarchs

I’m beginning to think that temporary tolerance of fags might be a good thing in the long run. The only reason why fags exist today (especially in the numbers that they do) is because we’ve pushed pushed them in the closet and caused them to marry women and have kids, perhaps at an even higher rate than straight men do. (Since they went to extremes to hide their faggotry.)

Once we get fags out of the closet, they won’t be having kids (except through adoption) anymore, so their fag genes should completely die out. In 100 years, there should be no fags, since the current fags won’t have reproduced.

That's old news doe.
If anyone wants to see the vid
bestgore.com/beheading/russian-skinheads-beheading-neo-nazi-execution-video/

Attached: epc7sm2p372y.jpg (560x575, 59K)

I.e. the most powerful. Look into their names, you will know it’s true

i've seen putin use russkie several times in interviews

you ugly shitskin georgian. your country became a shithole after the jews left. we have many non-jewish gerogians here who do all the shitty jobs even arabs dont work. your women are the ugliest whores on the planet they have fucking mustaches.

Attached: 66835ee50fc0b8b9f0fe0a0a8518cab7.jpg (1200x794, 595K)

>Russian master height race

Attached: B8FAA6AE-D85D-43CE-9119-98EB015FA76A.jpg (636x382, 36K)

This one was meant for you

He uses "Rossiyanin" often when referring to both Russians and always when referring to Asiatics and Chechens/Dagestani.

is that earthworm jim?

Holy shit, this coming from an amerimutt
>Jow Forums that collection of mutt mugshots where literal brown mexicans are classified "caucasians" by mordor standards

Attached: 1561399661548.png (1615x787, 173K)

So according to that pic Obama is based? Why am I not surprised? An anglo worshipping a nigger.

>>Russian master height race
LOL

>Average height in Australia
>175.6 cm

>Average height in Russia
>177.2 cm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Is it just me or does Putin look like a a Viking banged a Tatar?

Dios mio...

Attached: 1401137956973.jpg (1580x3433, 1012K)

>Chechens/Dagestani
they are rossiyanin though

Yes, they're "citizens of Russia" because the Tsar invaded them and forced them to have Russian surnames. You could cherrypick some Chechens, but many are swarthier than Iraqis and Turks (they're organised into clans, you see)

Rossiyane from word Rossia

Russkie form word Rus'

Noice, link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=WnbOcNmbpj4

Yes.

what's your point then

Apparently has paternal grandfather is a Bolshevik activist from Ukraine, while his grandmother is a full on Ashkenazi jew.

That "Rossiyanin" shouldn't exist in the first place. Russkis shouldn't be grouped in with Rossiyanin.

bump

>while his grandmother is a full on Ashkenazi jew.
Wouldn’t surprise me

Attached: 1545621883440.png (1888x988, 1.93M)

Apparently his maternal grandfather was, not his grandmother, I stand corrected.

more bump

>russia is based
>things nobody says

>his grandmother is a full on Ashkenazi jew
Wrong