I rejected a 1,50m 6/10 girl because i was scared of manlet sons

A really nice girl wanted to be with me but i am only 1,75m and she is 1,50m so i concluded that our male offspring would be around 1,65m and female offspring about 1,55m. She is really nice and i didnt want to waste her time. But its hard for me to get a decent girl. I am probably a 4/10. Was it the right decision?

Attached: 1549762879020.gif (334x166, 1.84M)

How does this sudden manlet shilling fit into the bigger picture?

Epstein diversion or what?

God,you are stupid.My mother is 5 feet and my father is 5'8 yet I am 6'1.

You know I would normally call bullshit on this kind of crap but I believe it because you are a subhuman german and most likely an autistic slav rape baby who is actually mostly turkish.

Good question, my bet, they're trying to create a sense of empathy amongst the board. They're trying to tone down our bloodlust since the day of the rope is clearly arrived for globohomo pedo town.

metric system is for fags and jews

Attached: 1q-EA8-Ps-d.jpg (640x605, 40K)

You blew it user. That was your shot to pass on your genes. The odds of finding a tall fertile Amazon, death by snoo snoo type woman is too low to be considered a realistic option. Maybe you can tell her you've reconsidered?

you could be right about the autistic part. i sometimes thought i am. but all members were born in periods when there were no russian rapes, so 100% german i guess. could be wrong, who knows.

I mean, if your intention was to never breed and wipe you're pathetic genetics from the face of the Earth for all our sakes.

Ever since that fucking Long island midget on 60 minutes

you're a fucking manlet you should have been happy with anything. Also I know plenty of people over 6'1" who had short parents

I´ve noticed it too, also Owen Benjamin and "the trade school meme" shilling

based

if tall men just stopped fucking womanlets, then they would settle for manlets

notice how it's always a certain theme, a couple of threads for a couple of days and then BOOM all disappear at the same time...

That may have been a foolish decision. Height, though largely genetic is strongly influenced by environmental factors. Things like proper nourishment and sleep have a strong impact on height.

How new are you?

(((Divide and conquer))). Getting white men to infight and hate each other over something as fucking stupid as height.

Worst part is retards on Jow Forums take the bait every time.

if you seriously rejected her over this then she obviously wasn't worth it to you so no big loss right?

>Everything is a conspiracy against Muh white race

lurk moar
how have you not noticed the flood of manlet threads?

i hope so

nope

Sage
Cool blog post

Or maybe your priorities are all fucked up.

Attached: manlets.jpg (665x523, 70K)

Lol , no you dont. That not how it works. You know plenty of women that have cheated on their men

This. Should have inquired about her relatives. My mom is 165 and my dad is 170 yet my brother is 182 and I'm 189. My parents are short but we've got a bunch of tall dudes on both sides of our family which is probably how I dodged the manlet bullet.

You fail at genetics knowlege user. Genetics alone code for height potential, while the epigenetics and environmental circumstances dictate how much of that potential is reached.

Tall people can have runt children and vice versa, depending on the nutritional life histories of parents and grandparents.

Your father was cucked

I will hit you with my car

Attached: 1561122188487.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

>Was it the right decision?
depends on her pedigree

you're also a retard for knowing that females with the same genome of a male end up still shorter and yet thinking that a 1.55 female will contribute to your son's genes average with a 1.55

Your height mainly depends on your calcium intake and amount of stretching/exercise done around 10-15 years of age. Oh, and the amount of BGH in your milk may actually cause you to be bigger than both your parents as well.

I aspire to collide my automobile with your flesh-vessel.

Attached: tarnation.jpg (750x720, 70K)

I am 5'11 3/4" and my son is taller than me yet his mother was shorter than me. Arte height genes recessive? Must be .

No clue, I noticed this shit pop up out of nowhere recently tho, it seems extremely artificial.
Years ago I never even heard anyone use the term "manlet" unironically.

Doesn't work that way, father and I are both 6'4 mom and sister both 5'4

it's about these women got a taste of their own medicine.

>stretching
What's that little boy? Do you sit in your room with the lights off burning candles, reaching for the sky while chanting "Grow. Grow. Grow."?

good

Attached: manlets2.jpg (850x400, 84K)

Thats bullshit though, both my parents are 170 ish and me and my brothers are all atleast 190