Father's beating kidnapper to death near you, what do you do?

I'll go with C

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-112455.png (720x1280, 192K)

I'll go with A because I'm not a nigger.

I’ll videotape it, keep it on the dl, send him the video as a present for a job well done.

not jumping in makes you a nigger.

how would you even know who the father and who the napper are
i guess if one party were niggers but even then
for all you know it might be the father getting beaten to death
>not a nigger
no but you do sound like a chinese insectoid

the best choice seems to be breaking them up while keeping them both at location, calling the cops and medics and then let them sort it all out

Jumping in makes you a nigger cause you don't know shit about what's going on

Ignore and go home.

do I know whats going? or did I just wander by right in the middle?

>punching scum makes you a nigger

oh no no no

whats going

Nah I’m white so I would continue about my business and ignore the shitskins breaking the law and wrecking havoc as they are wont to do

D. Pull out my legally concealed weapon. Tell them to sit on the sidewalk. Call police to sort them out.

>What is verbal communication?
>What is skin colour?

Why don't they realize this is literally a lynching?

> Use the distraction to grab the kid and run like hell.

This is why america is in its current state. Thanks for contribootin

You could also do D: testify against the kidnapper to attenuate the father's crime

Something something about when fighting against monsters.

Probably niggers.

>all of the white soibois jumping in to tell you to throw away your life on a stranger

lmao and these are probably the same guys that turn around and get mad when you say libertarianism is shit

d. help him hide the body

What is wrong with you? Our ancestors brutally killed people for stealing a horse. What the fuck has happened to our people?

doing something and make myself liable? pffft nah.

I hate people who have a problem with bystander effect. Not so much about people having lofty ideals of helping one another or exhausting all efforts to maintain peace, but mostly about how unrealistic and cringe those people seem when they are LARP on social media to strangers about how (((THEY))) would singlehandedly solve some fantastical scenario they conjured in their heads

Bruh moment.

Calling the police. That is nigger behavior.

i would allow the father to neautralize the kidnapper, everything else depends on the situation. no 2 situations are the same.
just like de_dust2

What is being white and separating both parties

B, to hopefully minimize the potential of jail for the dad.

death to bandits.

I would try to stop it because I don't want him to be convicted of murder and then I would keep my mouth shut. I got his back.

Yeah and notice how we're not retards living in mudhuts anymore? It's called evolution faggot

The niggers got us on this one for sure. I’be been jumped for defending myself from a nigger. The bystanders.... white fucking pieces of shit. California baby we prigressed.

I'm gonna speed up my step and walk by. Fuck getting hit by a stray bullet

>not jumping in makes you a nigger.
No, it makes him a Chinaman.

Attached: thanks for your help, chang.webm (480x480, 2.4M)

Everyone in Philly would answer C

I don't know about you but my ancestors were never retarded or dwelled in mud huts..

>It's called evolution faggot
devolution. you have an appropriate id.

A: if I didn't know the situation Is I wouldn't want to get involved, and even if I did the kidnapper is already getting his shit kicked in the scenario

What is this the directors cut of a bugs life?

C and fetch a shovel.

t. Nigger

I'd jump in. Because I don't want to be known as the guy that stood by and did nothing when I could have helped beat that pedophile kidnapper to death.

ok, Podesta

The truth is 99% of the time bystanders will just see two adults fighting and not know the reason why. So it's kind of a pointless question.

>white people still molesting and murdering children in blood rituals
>white people freely having sex with farm animals
Yeah im thinking the whole lot of them still has some lingering mental retardation

Just ignore it. The beating will go away if you ignore it.

China has a law stating if you injure someone you need to pay their health expense for that injury for the rest of of their life. That's why you see some accidentally running over someone, then backing over them again to kill them. The penalty of accidentally killing someone is far less than paying healthcare.

D. Masturbate

Just Asians being Asian

Attached: more chink empathy.webm (320x640, 1.82M)

I'm an industrial first aid attendant here in Canada. This is an actual job that you can make a career out of. I made it my career because, on several occasions before being trained, I jumped in and helped out in some pretty fantastical scenarios. Now that I am trained and do this professionally, I've jumped in and helped out in many more of the situations... At work and in public.

I think people that make these rationalizations are cowards. You wouldn't twist around looking for an out like this if you weren't.

I bet you're fat and wear glasses

This is the Chink cope that keeps getting posted whenever evidence of their bug-like indifference to fellow suffering is presented. Such laws (if they even exists) are an expression of their bugness, not the root cause.

Do you wear a cape?

Cope harder you fucking gook.

Attached: Flawless.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

It’s true. That’s why they don’t help. The Chinese government is what your mad at.

Niggers beat a nigger to death. Who cares?

Attached: 1561582247257.gif (225x124, 1.47M)

Why are 99% of Canadian posts such utter trash?

You mean Jews.

film that shit and holler WORLDSTAR

Attached: thug-money.jpg (720x720, 48K)

No, just a vest, my dude.

Jesus christ...

D. Beating the people trying to break it up

Says the whimpering coward.

>The Chinese government is what your mad at
I'm not mad at any of them.

Attached: 1538774694313.jpg (396x385, 31K)

found the nigger

Found the asian.

D. What race is it?

A cause it implies the dad is beating the shit out of the kidnapper. Other way around C for sure. Not gonna get a criminal record to beat a nig that is being beat.

>niggers picking C
let a man handle his business you subhumans

he literally dindu nuffin

A) unless the guy is having trouble being a real father then C).

We can punish the onions father after he lost his fight to the child predator if I have to go with C.

You know they jump in because they can’t beat us 1 on 1. Also scared as fuck. It’s why they walk around like asshole. It’s like a chihuahua

They don't help because if they do, they can be held responsible for the medical bills.
>t. Know a chink guy who moved to the US because of how shit China is

Our ancestors also lost roughly half of their children at a very young age and were usually illiterate. There never have been good times

Depends on color. If it's a white man chasing someone yelling "HE KIDNAPPED MY KIDS" and the kids are screaming for their dad I will actively engage the kidnapper i deoendebtly of the father.

Any other race and I'd just call the police because I don't care about them.

Losing your balls isn't evolution. White people acting like pussies is wrong.

More Chinese cheating and bullshitting I see Chang.

To be fair, that kid violated the NAP

And then the jewdicial system gives the pedo kidnapper a few months and the father a big jail sentence. Good goy for trusting the (((cops))) and (((courts)))

this. also, publish it if the father is charged with some bullshit and the courts/media arent releasing the footage.

i just dont feel like running much these days

You mean the weak were weeded out according to natural law and our ancestors weren’t burdened with useless tards? Sucks they couldn’t read though.

Except according to the scenario you do

Typically people who try to kidnap kids have that creepy pedo look about them too

America is about individualism. It’s what makes them strong. The American man is a beacon of integrity. Everywhere a white man stands is his own. It took an entire ideology of weakness to destroy this country.

So the pedo gets a few months and then released where no he hasn’t learned his lesson and probably will end up actually hurting some kid

Or you can help the father end the problem immediately and permanently

D.Filming and screaming "WorldStar"

So i can milk off this history

Because it should be ok to lynch pedos

t. faggot

So if I pointed to a random guy and said "He's a child kidnapper!", you guys would beat him up for me?

You guys seem kind of simple.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-19-at-3.27.14-PM.png (710x357, 160K)

Give him a bit of quality time with the kidnapper so he can break his arms and legs, then try to convince him to stop before he kills the guy.

Beating up pedo kidnappers sounds anti-Semitic. I'd immediately contact Ben Shapiro.

D use it as a distraction to steal the stolen car.

I would clap

Delete this

Attached: 3A2FE111-F51C-4560-A5EB-04F8F5C79CA2.jpg (900x642, 138K)

C and then disperse. Celebrate later.

>If we act like retarded niggers then that's evolution and it means we're superior
Means you're a dumb nigger

Attached: 905b60a5fc8aaa05d3a96714fda7c1f1fe66a158dbdc7638ed741620df86c1e6.png (536x940, 366K)

film it and upload of course

Attached: 1508404057658.png (500x500, 107K)

No souls

Man imagine the amount of anger, frustration and destructive energy the chinks are harboring just under the surface of their societal images. If all that is directed outside of the country we're all fucked.

Everyone here is a normalfag who comes straight from reddit

Let them kill the nigger and then call the cops on the niggers that killed the nigger.