Holyshit Stefan is based

Holyshit Stefan is based.

Attached: 2045.jpg (1060x1017, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinstact.com/science/scientist-discover-that-the-soul-enters-the-body-49-days-after-the-development-of-the-pineal-gland/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

abortion is based fuck off

Logic checks out.

Life doesn't end when the heartbeat ends, it ends when brain function ends. Therefore life begins when brain function begins... somewhere around the 6-8 week mark.

"Life" ends when a judge considers you mentally unstable and hands your children power of attorney.

Rights are based on capacity.

the fuck is life defined as, most people would go with the brain, not the heart
so """"""life""""""" ends when the brain dies
furthermore, allowing low IQ subhumans an easy way to kill their offspring is ultimately good for humans as a whole to prevent further spreading of their garbage genetic material
low IQ savages breed like cockroaches and frankly either fix their genetic code or sterilize them
>muh babies
billions of humans already literally who gives a fuck
only virtue signaling fags

Attached: 1550683416573.jpg (480x480, 86K)

life should end when brain activity ends... heart easily replaced by a pump wtf

Best post.

This

Brainlet half kike Molymeme boobs again.

Fucking leaf

Abortion is murder, period.
After the fertilization, it's a human being formed.

I'm strongly for post birth abortion starting with every single right wing retard

I find it weird that pol hates niggers and minorities but hates abortion which could prevent many nigger and minority births.

>muh soul is placed into muh embryo
Souls are an unscientific concept that can't be proven or disproven.

>muh heartbeat
Many organisms are fully alive and will never have a heartbeat, for example trees and insects.

They're both wrong, and since life on Earth is fairly diverse, there isn't really a hard and fast rule that we can write for ALL living things that will work here. There are animals, like sea anemone or starfish, that can reproduce by just budding off another animal, rather than using egg and sperm, so you can't say "when the sperm fertilizes the egg" in a general sense, even for all animals.

However, for humans, the next generation comes into being as soon as the sperm fertilizes the egg and the embryo begins dividing on its own. The first mitosis is proof that the newly formed organism is alive.

Because single celled organisms are also life. Heartbeat is a fair enough line to compromise on still. But conception begins the process of creating life, that's the technical objective start.

>Worship Hitler
>Killing is bad

Attached: bOWuI6s_d.jpg (392x379, 23K)

Molyneux is a brainlet as usual

As someone whose heart happened to stop a few times... I disagree...

Well no. Life ends when the brain dies and becomes irrecoverable. Not that trivial bullshit like this has any bearing on abortion one way or the other.

Life ends when you no longer can take another breathe, why shouldn't life begin when you take your first breathe?

Right wing ideologs fall into the same fallacies all the time. Life is an abstract idea, you can't just place some arbitrary marker on it. That's why the abortion thing is still an issue. Society gets to decide when it is okay to abort and when it's not, there's nothing deeper to understand here. The sooner brainlets like Molyneux stop trying to make sub human statements the better.

Attached: 1563029772558.jpg (230x238, 19K)

Molyneux is the reason I think abortion is killing his arguments on this issue are pretty convincing I like "Who's heart are you stopping when you have an abortion? It's not your own". That said I'm ok with abortion at the moment because it controls the poor and minority populations. If we advance into a post scarcity society I would not support it.

"Life" begins when a cell can metabolise fuel for energy. That is immediate, because the cells that create the embryo are themselves "alive".

>it controls the poor and minority populations.
How do you know? The rise of widespread availability of safe abortions coincided with the rise of the welfare state. Maybe men are only content with crappy jobs because they know that if they get a woman pregnant, they know they can always get an abortion; they won't be roped into marriage and raising/providing for a child.

Sperm cells and egg cells aren't a new organism, though. They are specialized cells that the mother and father's bodies have produced. What people mean when they ask "when does life start" is "when does the life of the new organism begin?"

Everyone who had a quadruple bypass would beg to differ, which is 90% of the american population.

>life needs a brain

Attached: 976D5240-0A3B-4438-B397-C9DF0BC3BCD6.jpg (612x494, 31K)

Do plants have brains or hearts? Pretty sure plants are alive and can die, but could wrong, I guess

Ohio has the most based stance on this: Save the white babies but kill the niggers

Attached: 1558561193943.jpg (1242x1315, 215K)

Bet you wouldn't have the balls to try it yourself because you know you'd get raked, fucking leaf.

Yeah, when niggers do it

People's hearts have stopped and they've been revived.

Attached: 1561969895404.png (800x933, 871K)

i would completely support this legislation

just admit that you are against abortion because it trigs libs, you don’t care about the actual children

Stop having sex

That’s me

Really listening to their constituents. We could solve all our country's problems with just a few of these types of laws.

good point user, cutting down trees should be considered murder too /ecofacistgang/

I don't know, isn't the point of CPR to keep someone alive while they are unable to breath for themselves?

we're discussing humans, as humans have God-granted rights and animals do not. now's not the time to be pedantic. eye movement / pupil dilation is ALWAYS checked at time of death because that pretty much indicates brain and body arent working anymore. theres a checklist of items that is used to determine proper death

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

Nah, I know plenty of people who are neither religious nor political who are uncomfortable with the idea of abortion. It's a white person empathy thing, insectoid chinks like you wouldn't understand

Attached: 0C6B879B-E99A-4000-B522-7EDA23B80C81.jpg (1242x1226, 1.26M)

Murder requires a human life to be ended.
Like you can kill a dog, but it's not considered murder. Maybe call it phytocide? But not all life is equal. For example, antibiotics kill bacteria in an effort to prevent it from killing the animal it has infected.

based

C'mon leaf. your can do better than that.
Have a (you) for effort

Attached: bait 697.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Lmao, I guaruntee I'm older than you, bro.

Seething child.

he didn't say killing is bad, he said murder is bad.

Why would you call yourself a seething child? Because you can't comprehend the conversation?

Look kids, you see that beating heart in the embryo. It's actually dead and lifeless..The beating is explained by magic.
user, I have news for you, you might be actually brain-dead.

Attached: 1433321636114.png (871x900, 210K)

Maybe summer posters need to stop posting.

I am against the most extreme jewish abortion where they get sexual pleasure out of aborting babies and sell the baby parts for money.
In a normal society you can have abortion. A small minority of people will get an abortion in rare cases like if the woman got raped, it there are some genetic defects, things like that, it works perfectly fine in a healthy society. In Murica liberal women get abortions as a fashion statement, and they get paid for it, and they want the taxpayer to pay them more for it.
Abortion isn't a good thing and it should be treated seriously. The only way you can get away with abortion is because there's a little ambiguity of whether or not the fetus is a human in the first few months of pregnancy.
The insane way liberals/jews treat abortion can't exist in a civilized country. These people are morally bankrupt and they are contributing to a more degenerate society where people fuck around with strangers, without any protection, they spread STDs and get pregnant carelessly, and they kill the child without any remorse. It's Weimer Republic-tier insanity.

Actually, no.
Go ask a doctor about how death is defined and what people mean when they say reanimation.
Then kill yourself, zoomer.

Also from a functional view, the heart develops before the brain. As soon as the embryo becomes big enough that it cannot obtain enough oxygen by diffusion it must have a circulation system in place to distribute it.

False. I'm a paramedic, and I've seen plenty of lives continue when heartbeats end. Granted, the heartbeats eventually continue, but still.

Life ends when the brain stops transmitting brainwaves, why shouldn’t it start when brainwaves start being transmitted. When people drown they become unable to take breaths, but they aren’t dead, they can be given back the ability to breath if someone performs the mouth to mouth shit on them. Ad hom to, dissapointing.

Source for this? Who is the Dem? I’m guessing not Tim Ryan

Both are normie tier arguments.
Why are grown men having middle school level debate?

CPR/defib is reanimation?

When it comes to an IRL abortion debate now, I only ask them when life begins, and if a drunk driver's accident causes a woman to miscarry should be punished for it, and watch the drool fall out of their mouth. Most people think it's just fundamental christians that are against it, they've never sat down and thought about it as murder
this

It's literally in the picture you fucking leaf.

>49 days after conception, technically
newsinstact.com/science/scientist-discover-that-the-soul-enters-the-body-49-days-after-the-development-of-the-pineal-gland/amp/

this is correct. see

Because you can have your heart replaced by a pp and still live.

Eggs and sperm are alive

Pic very related

Attached: tenor (1).gif (270x202, 1.92M)

someone can be completely brain dead and still have their heart beating, doesn't mean they have any value.

Attached: 1446030364559.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Pump*

>Souls are an unscientific concept that can't be proven or disproven.

Attached: BE4114B8-3738-43CF-A05B-788810A7EEB0.jpg (500x373, 34K)

So is my skin, if i cut some off is that considered murder?

>no sources
>ask a doctor but make sure it's one that agrees with me (position unknown) and not you
>appeal to authority fallacy
Why must you shit up this board?

Retards

If value determines rights, why do we have niggers?

It's considered a sin, yes. Marking or defacing the body has always been a sin.

>what is cardiopulmonary resuscitation

I take the same position Ron Paul did, I'm pro life and don't want abortion funded by the government but I'll let the state decide. Most of the people who get abortions are niggers and demshits.

Attached: Napoleon-Bonaparte-Quotes-4.jpg (2000x1058, 270K)

|
|>
|

Wrong. A comatose brain has lost function but the individual does not necessarily lose right to life. The life itself sure as hell hasn't ended anyway.

Holyshit, Stefan is retarded. Do people actually believe this shit?

Life ends when brain functions stop, it has nothing to do with heartbeats. You can stop a heart for quite some time and still be alive.

So cutting some off my thumb makes me a sinner. Either you are retarded or the world has gone mad

Not something that can restart a heart...

Well yes

abortion should only be allowed for niggers because there isn't actually a human soul being snuffed out but, ideally, they would be castrated.

Abortion is the reason why niggers are 13% of your population instead of 50%.

>thinks he won by posting buzzwords

Life begins at conception.If we found mutli-cellular life on other planets, people would be losing their goddamn minds over it. Abortion is murder. It's one of those things that is true, despite how much you wouldn't want it to be true. Despite that being said, I'm perfectly fine with it for practical uses, despite it's blatant immorality. If two parents have a child when they are not prepared for it, you ruin the lives of three people. Besides, it's one of the only forms of eugenics that is surprisingly well received.

Attached: 1542335501443.jpg (473x470, 58K)

The kike is correct
Welfare is probably another big reason. If it wasnt for it then their kids would die of neglect and abortion.

Attached: 1557279948800.jpg (831x895, 334K)

>What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
>1 Corinthians 6:19

Abortion does not affect fertility rates there would be the same number of minorities in 20 years whether if abortion was outlawed or not.

a good question fren

It's not about the foetus, it's about you. What are you doing in life to put yourself in the position where you have to kill a foetus?

Life ends when the brain says WHERE'S MY OXYGEN NIGGA? So life begins when the brain first becomes active (so about 5-6 weeks after conception)

If life ended when heartbeats stop then CPR wouldnt work.

But they stayed 13% of the population max for 100 years before abortion was commonplace enough for nigs. Explain that you VPN kike.

How about actual rape victims?

I'll be praying for you user. Find your closest SSPX parish and go to their mass. Everything will change.

We should restrict abortion laws to only allow people of color to get abortions and any white pregnant woman with white babies in their tummies should not be allowed to ever get an abortion. In fact we should make a government mandate that states that if you are a person of color you are required to get an abortion if you ever get pregnant or be shot.

Trips

Attached: 48ac1bd8a361f703f2f49bc2d409b96a.jpg (400x526, 37K)

This, people have been resuscitated from having their heart stop, by Stefan's logic, those people are dead even if they are still currently alive.