CHINA WILL COLLAPSE ANY TIME NO-

ha ha ah ah ah a ha said increasingly nervous man

Attached: 1539339664217.png (301x262, 154K)

You can't eat cars. China imports food to feed its massive population. If starved, their people will tear it to the ground.

How can you have CEO's in a communist country? Makes no sense

why can't USA have a country with a communist party controlling a state capitalist economy too?

I refuse to humor chinks and chink apologists until the standard of living for the average Chinese person is actually good (and no, it can't be Hong Kong alone), and there isn't a bunch of surplus men who will never be married. GDP doesn't mean shit if living there is a nightmare.

Attached: D-VZyISXkAERbdF.png (1000x1246, 2.48M)

China is only communist in name. They have their own stock market.

Attached: 1555439649865.webm (1280x720, 946K)

There are plenty worse nations than China.

Who will win:
>One nation attempting autarky
>The rest of the world

>China is only communist in name.

Attached: 1562559514918.png (726x712, 477K)

Yeah. They are also building many high rise apartment blocs, that are full of people living in them, and local officials are under no pressure what so ever to make sure they are reaching economic targets or anything.

Where have I heard this before?

Attached: 0DYTChU.jpg (815x574, 69K)

Plenty of better ones too.

I just read the complete opposite a few days ago

Yeah real good coming from the CCP appointed CEOs and CCP artifically inflated economy. Any real news coming out of china doesnt mean the same as in the West. Whatever they say is steeped in deliberate tampering and redistribution policies.

average for china is already on par with the minimum wage folks on Jow Forums

That doesn't exactly speak well for China.

Would they have lost points on the social credit score had they said anything else? What is real? I don't see how they expect to have a functional country when stating anything off the party line can be penalized.

of course not, China is not Twitter or Facebook

>chinas CEO’s report
You don’t see a problem with that statement?

The point is that China is might not be on-par with the West on all measures, but all in all the country is pretty good and it looks like it's going to get better,

>Chinese CEOs

Chinese government reports confidence in self. Really makes you think.

This. China is #2. It would be humiliating to report Trump is hurting them

That’s the thing with 1984 nightmare hellholes. The truth is never known. They could be doing well like OP says, but they’ll never report anything but the best anyways