British

are not white. Greekbro finally made me realize. They look much darker than other North Europeans.

Attached: 4FD27D8A00000578-6142317-image-a-5_1536308849813.jpg (634x579, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_(surname)
youtube.com/watch?v=CzRosgRtDCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based and redpilled

Attached: hello i am huwhite27.jpg (600x517, 127K)

Likely descending from Roman stock.

>Advanced level cherry picking
40 shekels have been deposited into your account Isaac

Half true.

I've lived in the UK and generally you'll see people with a Saxon Germanic complexion half of the time, and people with Black hair or brown eyes the other half.

They are a lost jewish tribe.

check his minidick pict

Is Russell Brand turning into Christopher Lee?

>British
>White

Attached: russelmicrobrand.jpg (788x1100, 182K)

I can't stand this guy.
He acts like some kind of gnostic guru and has a tattoo of Jesus on the cross but supports every form of degeneracy on the planet.
Until he starts preaching the word of God, he's nothing but a false prophet.

Russel Brand is a set of teeth with a human parasite attached.

>Likely descending from Roman stock.

t. EXTRA LARGE BIG MAC EDUCATION

FIRST OF ALL, the Proto-indo-Europeans are thought to have been overwhelmingly darker skinned, haired and eyed than Europeans today.

Secondly, dark skin, hair and eyes has been common in Europe for thousands and thousands and thousands (etc) of years.

THIRDLY, some of the neolithic people in britain mixed with the mesolithic people, so it's no surprise that still to this day their features can still be found in places like wales and cornwall which were strongholds of celts during the anglo saxon takeover.

He a remnant of the Silures.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silures

>According to Tacitus's biography of Agricola, the Silures usually had a dark complexion and curly hair. Due to their appearance, Tacitus believed they had crossed over from Spain at an earlier date.

>"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..." (Tacitus Annales Xi.ii, translated by M. Hutton)

>Jordanes, in his Origins and Deeds of the Goths, describes the Silures.

>"The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large loose-jointed bodies. They are like the Gauls or the Spaniards."

>The Iron Age hillfort at Llanmelin near Caerwent has sometimes been suggested as a pre-Roman tribal centre,[3] but the view of most archaeologists is that the people who became known as the Silures were a loose network of groups with some shared cultural values, rather than a centralised society. Although the most obvious physical remains of the Silures are hillforts such as those at Llanmelin and Sudbrook, there is also archaeological evidence of roundhouses at Gwehelog, Thornwell (Chepstow) and elsewhere, and evidence of lowland occupation notably at Goldcliff.[4]

That was interesting to read.

Attached: 51EEX-PwHOL._AC_SY200_.jpg (488x200, 28K)

>Secondly, dark skin, hair and eyes has been common in Europe for thousands and thousands and thousands (etc) of years.
Actually, all the Mesolithic samples had blue eyes.

>THIRDLY, some of the neolithic people in britain mixed with the mesolithic people, so it's no surprise that still to this day their features can still be found in places like wales and cornwall which were strongholds of celts during the anglo saxon takeover.

just to elaborate on this, the celts ended up absorbing the genes of the pre-celtic britons and survived because they were pushed into their own corners mostly away from the influx of blonde hair and blue eyes which were spreading across the rest of britain

Med rape babies.

Come home rape babies

Attached: 1561916968850.jpg (500x799, 210K)

that is a huge clitoris

I know, that still counts as " thousands and thousands and thousands (etc) of years." ago

is BEADY posting finally back???

Attached: 1558105770559.jpg (501x504, 126K)

he looks greek and greeks are brown rapebabies

the anglo-sphere is losing its mind
a fascist is not a prudent decision
a man who takes from the poor and gives to his buddies
dont sound fair

Now there's man with a few skeletons in his cupboard, probably OTO

Is that a fat clit?

Here's a quick run-down for you of the human populations in Britain over time.
>Neanderthals first
>Cro-Magnons come and take over
>result is the Picts
>Celts come and take over
>result is the Brythons (or Bretons)
>Romans come and take over
>result is the Britons
>Saxons come and take over
>result is the Anglo-Saxons
>Vikings come and take over
>result is Anglo-Danes
>Normans come and take over
>result is modern Brits
Basically, we've just been constantly getting new genetic pools added to the mix over time. This new one is a problem in that it's a bunch of a shitskins.

Attached: temp.png (780x520, 440K)

Like this?

There are many swarthy germanics

>They look much darker than other North Europeans.
you have an eagle eye user

Attached: brit.jpg (880x1320, 132K)

Surely that's not real, kek

this is basically what native britons look like

Attached: IMG_1079.jpg (291x197, 10K)

Greeks>Turks

British are there since the fall of the roman empire, or as we know them, THE ETERNAL JEWS. And that guy is one of them.

Evidence of populations predating Neanderthals; Heidelbergensis and possibly even Homo antecessor have been found.

>every native britons looked like the world strongest men
wew

DNA studies show that most Brits still largely live in the same areas as post Roman Tribal groups; with many English still living in areas as they were in roughly in the late Anglo-Saxon to early Heptarchy period.

DNA results also show, that in places like West Wales the general population is the same as those that arrived in Britain just after the ice age; around 10,000 years ago.

Your list is not really accurate in regards to population; only in general descriptive terms of cultural background.

Technically your the rape babies, you Greeks & Italians should look welsh!

Attached: The Last Romans South Wales.jpg (1158x500, 421K)

Attached: 1549634427174.png (2168x932, 160K)

it's a shame that Picts/Celts they have always been completely replaced ... what would their appearance have been like?

in neanderthal man it was not found that he had a low IQ, only in the purest forms it is said that they had it lower but certainly not with mixed ones, so if they arrived there only a small number of Celts the result would have been interesting ...

the Neanderthal man has no round head, besides he had red hair lol

The Celts and Picts weren't replaced; many of the western Populations of Britain date back 10,000 years; with very little in the way of outside influence. They pre-date the "Celts"

but if the picts were a union with the cro magnons and neanderthals ?! if it were how you say, I would see rather interesting people, which did not happen :-|

No, this is just what Welsh look like. Welsh are probably descendant from old Europe like sardinians. See : Tom Jones for your typical 100% Welsh phenotype while pic related (Tim curry) is probably english/Welsh mixed.

Attached: QyfZbN4.jpg (1396x2240, 581K)

The Picts was just a term used for a cultural group; they weren't really any different to "Celts".

Though I understand what you mean; then again; at least 3% of all humans outside of Africa is Neanderthal...Maybe look like this guy.LOL

Attached: adam-jones_2147335b.jpg (620x388, 71K)

>Tim Curry
>Tim CURRY

Hmm...

Attached: rowan atkisnson.jpg (960x640, 63K)

>tfw Celt master race
I bet I mog 99% of you looks-wise as well.

Are these actual anglos? They look like brazilian moortuguese.

Curry is an English word you stinky, filthy colonial

Barry Cunliffe has DNA tested this; the Welsh are a mix of post Ice age people's, dating back 10,000 years; and people who came up the coast from the Iberian peninsular, where the R1b haplogroup developed about 40,000 years ago.... in some regions, like southern Pembroke, Norman forced immigration of Flemish settlers, made a small mark, rest of UK immigration into the Eastern Valleys in the industrial revolution made a mark there also; remember, African Americans, Indians etc have spoken English, longer than the Welsh.. because we were largely left alone; that included population influx.

Russel is 2% native American

That's because many "Britons" are subhuman southrons in denial. Whatever has racial origins below Alps should be exterminated. On a planet with limited resources this is the only option

British are not germanic like most other northern europeans, we are genetically celtic and similar to french irish spanish and portugese people, the celts originate in southern europe unlike the germanics..

there is a lot of confusion though because culturally we have adopted a germanic language

Attached: 1522345851404.jpg (787x1024, 653K)

Well its at least a celtic/Irish name in origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_(surname)

celtic languages sound more similar to greek than to german

His face carries most of the features associated with the pre-roman people, few people exist(if any) without mixed heritage. Pretty much limited to people from rural welsh communities

protoceltic was closely related to the proto italic

no... first recorded use in English is a cookbook for Henry 8th; where the main spice was Ginger I believe. . . spelled as Currie if I recall.. either way, it came to English in the 16th from the Tamil Kari

english are not nordic but i agree

Attached: 18055930_1313414642073568_4776156336807234642_o.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Says the Russain; a European Mongol hybrid

>and similar to
>spanish and portugese people
not all you retard
>the celts originate in southern europe
wrong. Central Europe that is
fuck a dog

>Does not realise celts & Germanics share the same bloodline....

Attached: Haplogroup_R-borders.gif (800x581, 78K)

Anglo and saxonian poncy southerners.

Swarthy Europeans exist, saying they are not white is retarded.

Im irish and welsh with english.

why is a russian even weighing in on a discussion about western europe, go annex georgia you retard

Attached: 15542425_1278393515553831_4358509599115052137_n.jpg (830x656, 48K)

I have a theory as to why we're such an ugly people. The celts and the Germanics should never have been allowed to breed, we're basically a load of stinkin MUTTS worse than Americans.

I was walking through town today and I felt fucking sick. EVERYONE IS HIDEOUS.

FYI

youtube.com/watch?v=CzRosgRtDCs

Attached: Italo-Celtic.jpg (1065x709, 264K)

These types are found throughout Britain and Ireland and are basically just the remnants of very ancient populations. I think more study is needed on them.

Bin Laden?

I thought he was dead.

i mean i know were on pol on Jow Forums but fucking come on man. nobodys dick is accurately measured without a raging boner.

OTO is nothing more than a bunch of nerds. Your average college party is much more exciting than anything they do.

Anatolian is the first Indo European Language.

Attached: 5B1CAF70-7B60-4A73-8B73-3F13A3FCA880.jpg (1600x2024, 707K)

that map has no legend LOL i can only try to extrapolate but i doubt with success