¿Por qué los cumskins quieren deportar a mi familia?

¿Por qué los cumskins quieren deportar a mi familia?

Attached: Spics.jpg (558x419, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you're all worthless assholes and belong in Mexasshole.

It takes more than 2 white people to provide the gibs for one cactuz nigger.

Attached: Black, brown and white federal budget impact.png (756x768, 82K)

Mexicans have low-IQ's and suck as day laborers. They aren't as useless as niggers, but they're close. I don't like to look at them and their large, alien-like faces. They need to go.

But look at how cute this girl is...all she wants is a better life in Los Estados Unidos

Attached: America.jpg (2048x1536, 563K)

Average mexican IQ is 88.
Average American style negro (30% white) is 85.
Better, but not by much.

Attached: mexican cartel beheadings.jpg (736x475, 82K)

>Cute
Tub of lard that will pump out criminals and gib grabbers.

Attached: Viva Mexico I won't go.png (500x614, 119K)

Attached: Mike Pence on the Wall.jpg (720x864, 113K)

Soon, we'll be culturally diverse, just like Mexasshole.
I mean, damn it. Not even a taco truck on the corner like Clinton promised. Not that I'd eat that anyway - they use their own crap for the refried beans.

Attached: mexico slum.jpg (4912x2760, 973K)

Because you deserve your own country

Porque te odian pendejo. Ugh ¿tenías que preguntar?

Por ser un pinche cobarde que abandono a su pais

Because they're currently driving around drunk as usual

>stupid unwashd spics have such low IQs they think appropriating the hilarious and timeless slur "shitskin" to "cumskin" makes them look anything other than retarded
smelly dumb beaner scum

do narcos write like retards on purpose

There isn't a single country that wants Mexicans, not even in South America.

nice google translate john melinda stewart from vermont

Some Ship Rats Are cool

Attached: image.jpg (427x609, 231K)

And yours?

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

Porque tus padres son pendejos y cobardes que exigen vivir en un pais donde son extranjeros.

Porque son migatards y estupidos rednecks, nunca nos deportarán a nosotros los Hispanos, aunque lloren los perros

>Los Estados Unidos
It’s “The United States”, user.
When you refer to your Obamaphone do you say Manzano, or Apple?

Why are Mexicans so fat?

Chupa mi verga pinche bandera de meme.
Espero que te deportan al pais equivocado.

US Invasion of mexico when?

High carb food.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
btw

Fuck off hombre

MAKE MEXICO SPAIN AGAIN

>all she wants is a better life
There are already enough people here trying to have a better life and no one is building new cities.

>Jow Forums speaking Spanish
The subversion is complete

South America is shit so shut up starved nargentino

not even méxico wants you

Shut up and do something instead of whining on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum.
These faggots are having protests nationwide and you're just here.

There are so many of your people in Mexico, go back to Italy. BTW, Italians aren't white.
Shut up, monkey.

Attached: uvudmax-com-make-a-mexico-spain-k-again-meanwhilings-2884386.png (500x566, 156K)

Damn. That was really hateful.

Parce que les Etats Unis ne désirent pas une démographie mexicaine

Hot!

go home spic

Stupid hungertino thinks his opinion in this subject matters yes Méjico is shit but Central and South are even worse they are invading us now.
Bring me my food you fucking waiter

Exactamente, Frances.

I am home, chango!

Atzlan never existed.

It will exist

Porque que putos ojetes que no contribuyen nada aparte de limpiar mi tasa de cagar por $2 al día. Ademas son unos indios apestosos egoístas parasiticos, que no valen ninguna verga. Cuelgate mexiputo, siéntate en un nopal y enchufatelo en el culo hasta que llegue a tu boca. Bola de nacos estúpidos espero que todos se quemen en el infierno y que los viole Satanás.
TLDR fuk ju meng

make mexico america again

Attached: trump eagle.jpg (779x603, 34K)

Ni modo, vamos a conquistar este pais. Cuando la gente del mundo piense en un Estadonidense, pensaran en la cara de un Mexicano. Lla no hay nada que puedas hacer.

Because you are fart people. You fart constantly. You smell like farts. You open a mexican beer, and the first thing you smell is a fart, and it came from the beer. You open your mouth and your breath smells like a fart. Even your shitty bastardized polka sounds like a constant barrage of farting! Go home and stink up your own country, you smelly, smelly bastards!

Attached: Fart_Man.jpg (639x428, 135K)

>implying that's not what people think already
Ya esta jodido la situación. Andamos hecho mierda. Fucking spics de mierda get out Reeeeeeee! Hay gibs in Canada!!!

That's clearly a British man.

Mes excuses, ma compréhension
de l'espagnol est horrible.
Utilisez des expressions simple avec la capacité de transparence en anglais.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (700x500, 60K)

Many of us are already conquering Canada. Visa-free travel helps a lot there. Mr Trudeau is Based and an honorary Mexibro.

Attached: CANADA IS NEXT.jpg (1024x699, 106K)

Except for when they’re doing cheap construction jobs and building the houses you live in

Excusez-moi, Is there no informal way of writing in French? Always write for your intended audience.

If y'all didn't want to lose the land, y'all probably shouldn't have shot at us

Help your own country become a better one instead of running away like a fucking traitor coward faggot

It was willful provocation. Your people knew they had the upper-hand. Thousands of years of generational war experience, Roman and Greek contact, and expertise vs the uneducated new world people who had just formed a country.

This post is really low quality.

Plus 40 years fighting the Spanish, French and Brits, so yeah Mexicans were pretty fucking weak by then and the muricans have been playing the same card since.

That's the same thing Benjamin Franklin said of the non-English arriving in America. Paraphrasing here, but he said the new arrivals were cowards and that cowards breed cowards. You can't keep running away from your problems. He was right, look how cowardly the new non-English mutt-Americans have turned out. The difference between us and them is—we have a job to do. We must recover our land by any means necessary. We aren't running away from our problems, were taking back what's rightfully ours.

You're claiming Londonistan back?

>were taking back what's rightfully ours.
*we're

No, that's none of our business. We're taking this continent back.

Then maybe you should've honored the treaty your president signed after getting his ass kicked by the lowest form of white man?

Honestly this or Mexico should have lost the war with the French. They would’ve been much better off.

Tell me about the memezuela, why did you jews cucked out?

C'mon, you know people rarely, truly honor treaties. Look at the British grievances against the United States for not honoring the grandfathered treaties they had with the Natives.

I'm not Jewish. I'm Mexican by blood.

Jinga tu madre puta. EU es un shithole

kys you mutt

Attached: 1529462939982m.jpg (1024x879, 104K)

Do you guys really despise blacks more than white people do? Or is that a meme? If so i guess some of the beaners can stay.

I mean, Im unironically white but I cant help but notice that blacks are indeed treated ( at least in social status) as niggers.

I’ve noticed that from Mexicans. It’s why I don’t have disdain for Mexicans like I do for Central American trash. The cartels are fucked, but the mexicans I’ve met here in the US are a lot more conservative than I expected. And they despise niggers

They might seem conservative, but at least all the ones Ive met with are in it for the gibs. Also there is a really strange vive many of them give off, they almost seem like they have no sense of self worth and desire to be borderline slave status.

fuck off, we don't want that shithole back, they have what they wanted and they can keep it

Thank you.

Hey, Im 90% spanish, can I go back?

They do seem to see themselves as almost slaves. It is odd. I live in an area with legal Mexicans, first generation born in us college grads a few of them. And they have so much disdain for how lenient we are with illegals