This dude is fucking BASED and should be our next President

this dude is fucking BASED and should be our next President

Attached: 694940094001_6058506438001_6058509717001-vs.jpg (931x524, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244281/Ex-ICE-chief-rips-congressman-accused-racism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yq2w8h1hdU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2kdOKXYgz0
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uMvcJBdMT1k
youtube.com/watch?v=uz9Xly0rMsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>British
>white

Hunde Sohn

Certainly has the passion and rage to get the job done, over their dead bodies.

He handed her bullshit perfectly. It was especially admirable that he was able to recite the relevant statute.

Attached: 1563026818438.jpg (425x620, 125K)

yeah that was pretty fucking legit. He knows his shit.

He's more of a gitterdon behind the scenes kinda guy

Can I get a quick rundown?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244281/Ex-ICE-chief-rips-congressman-accused-racism.html

AOC got btfo by the Chad in OPs pic

He looks like a fucking burger for sure.

Shouldn’t you be swinging from a tree monkey man?

I just couldn't watch this bullshit and judging from the color of his skin and how furious he was in a few clips that I did watch I made a right choice.

his complexion and nose make me think he likes a drink

To hear a congressman, Hollywood or media personality pretend to care for children is disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yq2w8h1hdU

I like beer

Based patriot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2kdOKXYgz0

Are you honestly telling me you could not sit through a 4 minute clip? Gentlemen, send this ADHD retard to the camps, immediately!

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uMvcJBdMT1k

Attached: 86845D10-B1FA-4108-B6A1-69ECAAB2D856.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Liberals hate when you read things word for word to prove them wrong. They think you're "unoriginal" and therefore your argument has no merit. Quite disgusting they are.

Bong here. That was the biggest fucking I’ve ever seen a female politician take

God I fucking hate that bitch! All of these people have to go back. Send the illegals back and strip these shitskins of their citizenship.

It's not that I could not sit through a 4 minute clip. I cou9watch all of it. I saw this man defending himself and throwing shit on the Dems but I couldn't watch AOC.
This shit makes me unreasonably angry user. I'm not a nice person when I get angry hence I avoid getting angry. Makes sense now?

All of this is steeped in race. This country is a powder keg just waiting to go off. The fuse is slowly going but it’s going. Watch this Europe, you are right behind us.

>REEEEE DONT READ ME THE LAW MY EMOTIONS MATTER MORE
Fucking love libshits getting btfo

If we chose Presidents based on whoever trolls AOC then we would have a million Presidents by 2020 and that's not something I'm even opposed to.

It’s more like people like us legitimately can’t sit there and listen to the braindead rhetoric that leaves their mouths, believing every word of it and with conviction, without getting triggered. Seriously, it has been progressive to the point that it triggers a borderline violent response

youtube.com/watch?v=uz9Xly0rMsE

She is one Of Epstein's victims.
He sponsored her out of his NYC office.

Attached: 1561165904619.gif (640x480, 1.13M)