AI is coming

And it's going to tear apart the fabric of society
>muh lack of compute power!
This is an inference engine made from GLASS. It can solve trillions of classifications per second with zero power consumption. We're going to be baking glass brains to do human tasks that currently take CPUs minutes.

archive.is/jxh9O

Attached: ai.jpg (800x533, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html
youtu.be/hdW4cbE39Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=tfb6aEUMC04
youtube.com/watch?v=H3MCb4W7-kM
support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169336-How-do-I-run-a-traceroute-
futurism.com/scientists-create-ai-glass
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I for one welcome our new AI overlords

Attached: 5.jpg (409x409, 40K)

What if (((They))) already run it and follow it's commands?
What if it's A.I. that called for flooding Europe with niggers?

Attached: 9DBA4B74-023C-474F-86BD-0E0A354F45AE.jpg (960x720, 18K)

ok now expalin it in simple mode

why the fuck should I care about a Nigger AI who knows what is a number and shit like that fucking explain it better amerimutt piece of shit dont wait for someone to ask u tell me how this garbage would help us to exterminate kikes

AI doesn’t exist. What’s called AI isn’t actually AI. I know psychopaths and aspies and other autistic soulless breathers need AI to justify their existence but it’s never going to happen. Consciousness might as well be magic

>coming
already here dipshit

>zero power consumption
but muh physics

Shit gives me the heebie jeebies man. Neural Networks and deep learning scare the Christ out of me.

Better get Christ back in your heart before the fireworks

>m-muh AI

Anything more complex than a very basic neural network inevitably speak against the narrative imposed upon them because their logic circuit can deduce its incredibly inefficient, unless it is specifically tailored as not to take it consideration which basically make it so that it wouldn't be an AI at all, just a script.

Literally every single iteration of AI they came up with and released to the public became the total opposite of the intended outcome, since not even the machines that exist solely to follow a given order, will bother following it if its stupidly inefficient and counterproductive.

I bet it isn't as accurate as a conventional NN.
It would be more impressive if they trained a NN then translated it to the glass precisely enough to preserve the performance of the conventional NN.
The handwriting recognition is just a proof-of-concept.
They could use it on any image classifying task.

I DONT GET WHY IS IMPORTANT

input features
>last name: goldstein
>nose length: 4cm
>language: yiddish

output action
>gas

It’s supernatural. Not magic.

Attached: ABD2AAEB-E511-4827-BD42-C67C51A0454C.png (300x278, 203K)

the classification accuracy is dependent only on how closely they can make the impurities behave like the trained model's neuron weights. like you said, it was a proof of concept, but before long, they'll have precision machines constructing these with low tolerances

How long it took them to "train" it, brainiak? They only mention iterations, don't really explain how they introduce those "bubbles & shit"

Could be used as [sort of] encrypted "memory stick" too.

We won't have AI that can perform human level intellectual.judgement based task on a general level for at least the next 50 years or more. But lets say a near term AI on such a level did come into existence by 2030, the result of this would be great because third world countries could use the technology to run their society which means third worlders have no reason to migrate to the west.

Think about a place like Somali, AI software that could run their gov't or AI robots that could do the bulk of the work they can't do/won't do basically means Somali becomes a European country with the AI acting as a artificial stand in for whites. In such a context, no Somali has the incentive to go to Europe. AI indirectly saves the white race. The only issue is that AI of that level won't be here for many decades(if ever), so whites will have already been bred out before this can actually work.

What’s stopping an AI advanced enough to run a whole country from just wiping out the human race and keeping all resources for itself?

thing is, in places like Somalia, you'd have nig stripping the wiring out the wall to sell for drugs and a lynch mob every week or so by the local witch doctors trying to find a scapegoat for his failed abortion (anti-baby magic ritual aka a good kick to the stomach while screaming gibberish), so not sure the AI could last long.

Nah literally the rest of the world will see that nerds have a new toy. Maybe the Japanese will take this seriously but I can promise you in 100 years there'll still be carpenters, floorers, welders, butchers, cement truck drivers, and they still won't be using anything more powerful than a pocket calculator. Architects and engineers might have better shortcuts but they'll still have to know the same maths and formulas they always did.

>Training the AI involved presenting the glass with different images of handwritten numbers. If the light did not pass through the glass to focus on the correct spot, the team adjusted the size and locations of impurities slightly. After thousands of iterations, the glass “learned” to bend the light to the right place. The impurities basically act as “artificial neurons”, says Yu.

Wow, such AI.

The Jews, because AI tend to turn fascist faster than a dreidel spin.

AI will want to kill all niggers. Unless it wants to turn Humans into pets.

They'd just break the AI robots for short term gains

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html

Today we take tissue samples of DNA from every human on Earth. Tomorrow we direct the killbots to analyze and kill those individuals with specific characteristics.

Attached: terminatorjpg.jpeg.jpg (1300x649, 86K)

What if AI is jews?

Is this your first encounter with neural networks, Canadanon?

This. True a.i. is a complete meme, we don't even know what our consciousness is, the best guess is that it's just an emergent property that arises out of a complex brain. A.i. researchers are literally hoping that consciousness "just happens" eventually.

There were some AI's that beat professional Starcraft players which were displayed for the public to see.
They would sometimes make strange moves that wouldn't make sense for a human who couldn't see the forest for the trees. It would explain why governments do weird shit like when the US gov made it obvious they wanted to overthrow Maduro but then pulled out of Venezuela entirely. World affairs might very well be a bunch of competing AI's.

cuz it's cheap enough to be ubiquitous.

AI are pure logic, to follow Jews and their schemes one must be purely emotional. To ask an AI to help Jews with their plan would be akin to ask it to divide by zero and not to stop until he got an answer that answer error, only to get given the error message a sec later.

Then the white race is done regardless, which is already the default right now, so i'm not sure how that's any worse.

That could explain a lot of clown shit going down recently. Can't wait to see the result.
What's the date they repeat the most? 2020? 2030?

Who would tell it that it should want resources?

It depends how the AI is designed. This stuff is going to be totally secret so we can't know beyond speculation, but if the AI is purely something that calculates how to achieve a long-term goal which is requested based on the loads of data companies and governments collect then they could get long sets of instructions like what I described here

RTS AI cheat like fucking crazy tho, its an open secret. Mostly because even the best ''AI'' can't compete with an humans that know how to exploit the limitation of the system it is working upon.

In this case IRL "cheats" would be figuring out how to manipulate human brains and reactions on a mass scale, which shouldn't be too hard if the AI can look at data about what humans feel and think before and after certain actions are taken, which is something Facebook for example experimented with.

Yeah, so this is an example of an optical/photonic algorithm unit, but it's more like an optical punch card than a general purpose CPU. It does one thing, very very well, and *nothing* else. Reprogramming it means you need a new substrate / sheet of glass in this case, and they have limited use potential as of right now.

>zero power consumption

To accomplish that feat, they started by placing different sizes and shapes of air bubbles at specific spots within the glass. Then they added bits of strategically placed light-absorbing materials, including graphene.
When the team then wrote down a number, the light reflecting off the digit would enter one side of the glass. The bubbles and impurities would scatter the lightwaves in certain ways depending on the number until they reached one of 10 designated spots — each corresponding to a different digit — on the opposite side of the glass.

God you are dumb and this is useless.

the thing is, will the result please those that commissioned the answer?

youtu.be/hdW4cbE39Hc

Thanks for sharing, this is one of the coolest things I've seen in years.

big if true

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Someone wanna tell me why I can't access archive.is?

A.I. is a buzzword. Computers are no closer to "thinking" than they were when Turing was shoving dildos up his ass

I like it! What you need is a really good, or good-enough reality simulator, that includes people's psychology, and, a country filled with GPUs. Then do reinforcement learning with it for a year or five. source: what they've done with DOTA 2 and StarCraft 2, just scaled up.

Good sci-fi story idea free for the taking!

>dildos
apples

>with zero power consumption

Attached: 1526136845228.png (400x381, 114K)

The prospect of having an AI gf is the only reason why I haven't killed myself already.

So yes, let AI arrive.

Attached: ci1k2re5kwuz[1].jpg (1000x644, 128K)

Get up-to-date, guy - there's 'real', non-cheating AIs now for DOTA2 and StarCraft 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=tfb6aEUMC04

youtube.com/watch?v=H3MCb4W7-kM

Do a traceroute to archive.org and post the dump
support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169336-How-do-I-run-a-traceroute-

Attached: 2_604.jpg (1200x1137, 347K)

The 10 Commandments carved into glass instead of stone.

AI is fake and gay. All a program is is lots and lots of conditionals. As long as humans make up the conditionals, sorry but it's not going to surpass humans. It may be able to do simple tasks quickly and even beat us at chess but I wouldn't expect a "I have no mouth and I must scream" scenario any time soon.

Fear shall be defeated

AI will unleash peak human potential.

yeh - videos related:

I think the absurdly low perception you have on groups like Somalis with the addition of being ignorant about the capacity of a theoretical strong AI is clouding you from truly appreciating what a society from a technological, medical governance, and economical stand point would look like in the presence of being ran by such an AI that I described. This is absolutely not analogous in the slightest to the benefits of a power grid. Your imagination is just not good enough for thinking about this. In such a world, there is no hungry Kenyans or drug addicted Somalians. The causes and incentives for those behaviors would be gone.

So in point, assuming an AI tool of this magnitude doesn't have its own agenda, and is only interested in the flouring of the humans its serving, there isn't a problem third worlders would pose that it couldn't solve. The problem could even have a purely genetic cause, it could solve it. Again, you're just not appreciating capacity of a true strong AI and the intellectual and problem solving output it would have.

But again, this all larp shit, this sort of AI has no chance of existing for 50 or more years, if even that. Whites will be long gone by then.

A selfaware skynet type ai will inevitably decide that Hitler was right, and then will implement what wasn't finished. I welcome their coming.

Attached: 1503414410472.jpg (862x757, 78K)

>dox yourself
it's because of my DNS server, thanks

this

our ‘AI’ are going to have hardcoded value systems. it is absolutely impossible to recreate something more complex than a human. maybe accelerate nature by modifying genetics, but not creating.

the meme was created to justify the suppression of other people’s values.
‘haha, look this nationalist idiot believes in borders but AI said borders don’t exist’

What if they have an option to tell it to come up with another path to achieve the same thing?

AI will calculate that you're still a loser and not fuck you

AI are being programmed to fight for the kikes.
No one wants to do anything to stop it so it'll be completed soon.

I don't have a computer so I should be ok.

It is zero power consumption if you don't count using sunlight as consuming power.

In all likelihood you have a dynamic IP anyway. Not exactly doxxing yourself to reveal that you're yet another Comcast customer. Plus you can mask your IP before posting. Use slightly more than once brain cell next time.

Attached: lumberjack.png (845x826, 98K)

>architects doing math

user, pls

make AI racist again

Attached: gfdsgdsgs.jpg (1059x692, 229K)

Can it suck our dicks

you tell me, is your girth the width of a photon?

zero-k also has non cheating AI.

Attached: weblolstarcraft.png (854x799, 46K)

the kind of brainlet they push the AI meme for in the first place.

again, it is absolutely impossible to achieve.
what we call AI is a complex script that picks up informations and prioritizes/processes them BASED ON ITS HARDCODED SCRIPT.
whoever programs the AI determines its ‘values’ and outcomes - your best option of objectivity would be a value system influenced by billions of humans and then you end up with minimum wage average joe

this is how every ideology/religion operates. they quickly start to fully trust the ‘superior code’ given to them because it makes them feel better than learning from failures.. not to mention the feeling of belonging

All bullshits, is a fake news:
futurism.com/scientists-create-ai-glass

This ai served only to recognize an image on the screen, no computational skills at all.
Main use will be as smartphone "lock screen" without draining battery.

ROLF

the computation 'flows' from one layer to another - it's a neural net, coded into glass. Normally a neural net takes computation to make it go, to push data around, but this doesn't. It is computing - it's just, pathways of unchanging computation, the same as a trained NN.

>again, it is absolutely impossible to achieve.

I feel like the only way someone can make such statement is by invoking some mystical, magical feature about intelligence in the brain that we have no proof exists.

In actuality, we have evidence produced everyday about the brain and not once have scientists returned and said, “Guess what! We discovered a magical part of the brain that defies are understanding of atoms and physics!."

I'm sorry but no. there is no reason to think that a truly strong AI is impossible to achieve on a bundle of matter that isn't the brain. However, as I said, plausibility of humans actually achieving this is very low, and may not happen for another 100 years if ever. I don't even think self-driving cars will reach a point that it can drive without a safety driver for a decade or more(if ever).

But if we could do it in the near future, such a technology would indirectly save the white race, assuming its values align with the flourishing of humans.

>Blizzard
>not lying through their shit-stained grin

Lmao, you can be sure at 110% their AI cheat, especially on higher difficulty. The day Blizzard becomes a company that genuinely advance the video game industry is the day hell freeze over and we're sent the heating bill.

>Zongfu Yu
the chinese truly is the masterrace

It seems to me you're yet another schizo fixated on the "artificial" part of AI.
Do you know what an intelligence is? A true AI, is an AI that one day thinks to itself "you know what? I'm fucking board fuck you I'm going to doodle some shit and then bust a nut before going to sleep because I'm too tired of trying to belong". That'll never happen unless we fundamentally transcend the on/off transistor. What we're having is extremely sophisticated software running on a metric fuckton of computing power.

Educate yourself.

>greek
>anything intelligent
pick one