I live in San Jose, California

I live in San Jose, California.
Have you heard of it?
Tell me.
>inb4 spic
I'm only half spic, vote republic. Own guns legally (even though CA laws are FUCKED) and love white women with huge tits.
Pic semi related.

Attached: you_know_shes_only_w.jpg (750x1334, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqWt49o7R-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude is that your mom her tits are huge!

>I live in San Jose, California.
>Have you heard of it?
>Tell me.
>>inb4 spic
>I'm only half spic, vote republic. Own guns legally (even though CA laws are FUCKED) and love white women with huge tits.
>Pic semi related.

So what you're saying is, you're just like 50% of the American flag posters here? Right Bean user?

Eh, at least they're right and vote I guess?

WRONG.

>wrong.
Oh. Darn.

If people like YOU replace people like ME (White/European) then why would I give a shit how 'based' you are? Why would I care? You win in the end and I lose. I know you don't give a fuck about the disappearance of my people, so why should I care that your philosophies are similar to mine?

The year is 2040. America is 90% Latino. They're all Republicans though.

>Based and redpilled
>Please clap White people!!!

>replies to self
OOF
Maybe you should go mow lawns or something. Much more your speed.

>"I'll replace you over time user, but hey I like guns and the Founding Fathers too"
>"Please clap fellow White Americans"
>"Please clap for Latinos being based!"

>it's just a thread of some mexanon and some sperge going back and forth.
I'm not having kids. I never wanted them.
youtube.com/watch?v=jqWt49o7R-k

You are literally so stupid that you started a thread on Jow Forums about how based and redpilled you are as a "half spic". Then proceeded to post how you like to fuck WHITE WOMEN. On Jow Forums.

And you want a friendly response? You think you're "based and redpilled" or some shit? Please clap? Are you fucking insane or bored and in need of attention?

>you like to fuck WHITE WOMEN
Literally only one I have.
Is this where I laugh and use meme words like SEETH?

What exactly is the point of this thread

>I live in San Jose, California.
>Have you heard of it?
I generally thought it was that, but it turned into something else.

>Is this where I laugh and use meme words like SEETH?

No. You just simply sit there in the corner and realize you are not White and you shouldn't denigrate White people for (Yous) because it makes you look stupid.

all beaners go back

Any corner you have in mind?

And?

I guess the last few lines did distract from the opener. Also did nothing to stop shit-posting from one "white" person.

>I swear 56% is a meme

People never learn. LITERALLY 56% of American flag posters are Latino, Hapas, Asians. Take that stat and adjust your responses to us accordingly.

That food though.

Can you tell me the way to San Jose?

Where are you starting from?

Sorry op on Cops show Fontana, San Jose, Sacremento and especially North Cali look godforesaken. Im sure they have their nice suburbs and restaurants and bars only locals know of but damn. And tgey not so cheap to visit like usa used to be known for.

Skrillex understudy Getter comes from San Jose so its not entirely fucked.

Attached: 1562781360811.gif (460x612, 3.06M)

Yeah, it pretty much sucks. I lived in San Francisco from 2007-2008 wasnt as bad as it is now.
Yeah, it's terribly expensive here for no other reason than %BIGTECHCOMPANY% is near