Should men try and stay clear from white women for a while? How could anyone possible trust these bitches

Should men try and stay clear from white women for a while? How could anyone possible trust these bitches

Attached: 4DCEAF91-90CB-4A38-A410-CEACC740F3E6.jpg (1041x1353, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8CofWpHyEP0
cheatingisempowerment.tumblr.com/post/186211446954/hi-im-becca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People cheat. I cheated and I'm a man. Now my girlfriend and I just are open that we'll probably bang other people from time to time. Not everyone can/wants be monogamous.

I would like to bump this thread another time.

Attached: 1_MAu5qfaMXRsdQntFQMxxxg.png (640x632, 567K)

Im a nigger with an 8 inch cock, and im going to fuck all the white bitches

This place has really gone down hill since reddit exiled rthedonald
disgusting fucking cuckolds

>Now my girlfriend and I just are open that we'll probably bang other people from time to time.
*ahem*
G e t O u t C u c k

I know Jow Forumss overall opinion is to hate women and enforce monogamy, but I'm wondering if there are a few others that believe differently. My grandfather cheated all the time. My parents were swingers when I was a kid. I think it's either genetic or learned, but some people are just different. The relationship requires trust overall and the cheating is mostly harmful through the lying and not communicating with your partner.

Attached: e18.jpg (500x502, 28K)

dogs get more play than niggers

Attached: dogpill.jpg (694x308, 102K)

How is it cuckolding if I have sex with other women? I love my current girlfriend a lot, but I'll be honest that I'm the more better of the two. We both know I'm the better looking and she's a shut-in weeb that is a little over weight, but damnit does she have the best personality that I've ever met in a women. She's also extremely funny. That's coming from someone that generally shares Jow Forumss opinion that women are pretty fucking awful. I just really like to fuck women. Like REALLY like it.

kys cuck boi

>I swiped right for your dog
>Dog mom
>Show me pictures of your dog

The hardest red pill to swallow was that women are by default depraved sluts. They should be treated like cattle.

Attached: 1561659286954.jpg (391x610, 140K)

>Women should be treated as pure creatures.

Oh, great white knight!

Attached: 1561657426225.jpg (222x205, 16K)

youtu.be/8CofWpHyEP0

the anti white shills spreading demoralization again...

Dis be where you be find Tyrone.

Attached: dead-nigger-storage-logo1.gif (400x300, 72K)

>My parents were swingers when I was a kid.
So your parents were sickos and now you have a warped view of normal sexuality. Imagine my shock. At least you got lucky and you live in a time where (((media))) has made it hip and cool to be a degenerate. Hopefully that blunt the sting of never experiencing the joys of a virtuous life and true love.

>Like I REALLY like it
No shit you Like sex are a living organism.
You sound like a sex addict, fucking degenerate...

Yeah, that was a hard one.
Even as a child I had logic and reason even if it was at childish capacities, I expected as much out of the opposite gender as well.
Given all of their more than equal rights under (((liberation))) they chosen to become less than whores.

Attached: 1561757603287.jpg (1908x1146, 253K)

She's hot! Got her number or snap? Does she put out?

implying not all women are animals running on basic instincts

smoking hot

Attached: roastie getting toastie.webm (384x480, 2.95M)

Lead pipe to the head.

Just kidding FBI.

I haven't seen this type of video before. It raised new feelings.

"Not accepting death"

Is that actually her? the guy recorded it? LMAO

"Why didn't you help her escape the fire?"

"Because she wasn't dead yet!"

imagine the smell

Just a bad pun/joke

Attached: Roasted Tender.png (1300x1080, 264K)

Fuck off cuck

No, I think that's some chink someone posted in a thread here.

My biggest fear is my future wife lying about her virginity.

Remember, boys...

NO BLOOD = NO DIAMOND.

Attached: lie about virginity.png (641x1833, 450K)

>expecting virginity in the West
Sorry to break it to you man but women are loosing that in their tweens nowadays.

Doubt

Post source.

Enjoy your aids, cuck.

I'm not dating or marrying. It's over we lost and I don't want some roastie weighing me down after the collapse.

This post made me sad. I have more respect for a cuckold that assumes he's cuckold (he deserves a quick death) than a pathetic moron like you that lets his wife be fucked by other men and thinks he's not a cuck.

You deserve a slow castration. No anesthesia.

Attached: based chink kills thot.png (642x2934, 948K)

Sounds like a stable environment to raise children in

Attached: gold digger.png (911x901, 104K)

Attached: 1551057963495.png (871x464, 47K)

you're brainwashed

Attached: tinder 104.jpg (738x350, 33K)

> Image
Voted most likely to bitch on facebook on her 35'th birthday "where have all the good men gone"

Attached: tinder 112.png (628x713, 460K)

Attached: whore shit 792.png (1696x604, 1.02M)

Attached: sp.png (3000x2368, 2.43M)

yikes

I can smell the sóy from this post

This one isnt THAT crazy/selfish.
I mean yeah his dad died but its no excuse to drop everything and be a fat bum if youve got responsibilities like a wife or children.

This shit is gold i need to see more of this

Bump for the keks

You're black aren't you

How do you do goyi... I mean, fellow whites. Don't marry stop having families.

Attached: jew quote.jpg (125x96, 2K)

Probably would have helped if the wife had actually supported him through his fathers death, she sounds like a selfish cunt to me m8

> Oh hello, who are you?
cheatingisempowerment.tumblr.com/post/186211446954/hi-im-becca
Becca here is a public health liability

Attached: you.jpg (1200x600, 66K)

Is still hit dat shit my nigga

Attached: 6185565E-F520-45FA-B352-21575AD06DE4.jpg (411x328, 28K)

But I do love. I'm not incapable of that. Just have different ways of expressing it.

>Sex addict
I don't think so. I really enjoy it as an activity. Still function in regular world though. Have not had it interfere with my other obligations. New pussy that you can really use has it's charm. I used to only date very nice women or at least put them on a pedestal. Then would get so bored by the same sex. Then there would be these sluts that would come and try to tempt me from my past relationships and I'd break. Would end up feeling really guilty about the lying part. Never ashamed of the act.

Lel. Dude, you act like I don't know women are pretty much all whores. Women can cheat anytime they want. Might as well be open and get some yourself and not feel ashamed. Plenty of men had wives and mistresses. I don't care who she fucks as long as she is ready when I want it. Today she was outside painting our RV roof like I asked. That's real loyalty. Can't find many women that are willing to actually work and share in the responsibility of a relationship.

>Is still hit dat shit my nigga
with the passion of ten thousand burning suns I'm sure

Attached: roastie in flames.jpg (891x526, 252K)

wew

this is why i dont get near feminists
they are retarded and will justify anything stupid with muh opresshun

NUKE US FUCKING WHEN?

she's the only one banging other people dude

It's probably more unstable to have false relationships with people in order to "stay together for the kids". Every one of my friends has divorced parents. My parents divorced. The old model is dead. I think a lot of people bought the marriage meme and regretted their decision. A lot of people that probably started liking the person that would let them have sex with them regularly and never questioned if the person was actually good or if they were good. I've never had so much communication until I started being polyamorous. Not saying it's for everyone. Just that there are plenty of people that unquestioningly join in monogamous relationships without wondering if they are happy.

>Every one of my friends has divorced parents
None of my friends did
It is all about the company you keep

cringe

Ive been here a long time and was married. Also not a participant in much of popular culture. It was really Jow Forums that brain washed me for a little bit to believe that I needed to find this pure girl and start a family. Found this sweet country girl that was wholesome and conservative. Found out I really couldn't handle it after dating her for two years. She didn't understand memes or any of the weird dark shit that I enjoy. She kept trying to save me and convert me to Christianity. Sex was good but she wanted it to be gentle all the time. A lot of the wholesome ones are just normies.

roasties get toasty

Attached: Chinese feminism.webm (640x360, 587K)

Your entire bloodline is a mistake.

Attached: 1527193659432.jpg (900x1273, 380K)

If you were fucking bitches and she was home faithful, you might be psuedo-based.
But she's taking as many cocks as she can while you're trying your hardest.

That's my point. I don't think it's for everyone and (many individuals that comprise) Jow Forums push it like it's the solution to everything. If I'm from an environment where monogamous relationships never worked then it's baked into the cake. I don't enjoy it. There are also plenty of others that agree. You are free to have what you want. Hopefully it works out for you. There are many people in relationships that also stay together and are too afraid or ashamed to leave. I think that's a lot worse. Know a couple of families like that.

>. If I'm from an environment where monogamous relationships never worked then it's baked into the cake.
And you choose to stay in that environment

cringe and cuckpilled
How does it feel to know that each time you kiss her, you're indirectly sucking a nigger? Or how does it feel to know that each time she says, "I love you" they're meaningless words? (if she evens says that to you)

Attached: They_re_waiting.jpg (594x790, 120K)

Cool story but read the OP again, she gets off on keeping it a secret.
Here's the tumblr for you to read more:

This is one of the weakest most low iq things I've ever read. Not stupidest but just stands out for how fucking cringe and weak it is. You probably look like a wax goblin and are bejng controlled by stronger entities

what the hell did he splash on her that kept a burn going, napalm?

Keep projecting. She really hasn't taken up the offer yet. I don't think you get how much of a shut in she is. Its going to have to be me that gets her out of her shell. She used to be really dominant in relationships but only dated women and effeminate men before me. I'm the first man she's known that has taken charge. So I'm going to try and find another chick for her. That way she can get what I won't give her. She wants to be a dom again, but I just don't do the sub thing.

who fucking recorded all this and did nothing?

Attached: 9z8i8H8JP.png (179x250, 59K)

>She really hasn't taken up the offer yet
That you know of, cuckboy. I bet she gets railed by a dozen niggers every time you leave for work.

You and your skank girlfriend should both have your throats slit.

>my girlfriend fucks niggers and I'm cool with it

How progressive

>how an I a cuckold my girl just fucks other men

That's litterally the definition of cuckold

low IQ means low empathy

More excited about all these (you)s to be quite honest with you, f a m.

Yeah, I didn't read anything other than the title. Honestly just needed to vent about this topic. Jow Forums has really been getting on my nerves lately. The hive mind had been getting to strong. Will say though that the taboo of cheating makes it so much hotter.

Yes.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.
I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

Attached: 8B999688-E30A-4569-9AC7-60143E23ADA3.jpg (769x1024, 69K)

>Jow Forums has really been getting on my nerves lately
Then fuck off back to Jow Forumspolyamory.

>kaidence
kek coalburner alert

Attached: 1516457203043.png (817x603, 589K)

>for a while
going on 30 years for me...not looking back, not hanging around..

Attached: lilith_II.jpg (345x550, 84K)

>i am pretending to be stronk but fear the repercussions
>I have a lie that even I believe to justify my wrongs
>I am so stronk that being alone terrifies me
women are a meme.

you’re a cuckold if you marry her or give her any claim to your property or fortune

Knew a guy that got a dog and named her after his recently ex-wife. Calling his dog at the dog park was never the same..."Get over here, Filthy Whore!"

90% of people who have herpes do not know.
Herpes can cause infants to be born with encephalitis.

Your relationship will crumble within a year.

that's a maori bastard child, not negroid

>my little cutie is Austistic
fuck off slut he isn't cute or from Australia

Kek. This is why you should've never stopped killing your adulterers.

>More excited about all these (you)s to be quite honest with you, f a m.
>heh, I was merely pretending to be a cuck for (you)s

>24
>cheating whore
>rabid feminist
She's approaching that wall pretty fast.

Attached: 1562358459112.jpg (631x572, 92K)

What is the term for women if their boyfriend is fucking other girls?

Come try it, faggot.

I will agree with your point that it's dumb that it's seen as something to be applauded in popular culture. This weird interracial shit that they try to push and the emasculation of white males in media is fucking weird.

I would not be considered white on Jow Forums and I have only ever dated white women. So I guess you can interpret that how you want.

Statistics completely obliterate your feelings.
I want you to think about a bloody tampon being pulled out of a yeast infected vagina in thick chunks.

>if her old, fundamental lie, spoils the relationship it is your fault
Ehhhh