Walkong down the streets of NYC

See this written on the side of a Jewish Bakery

"They got money for war but can't feed the poor."

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-203600_Gallery.jpg (719x1282, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8V0cfqqRYSs
youtu.be/MqkT4B-9MGk
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i saw a homeless woman sharting last week in midtown east

jews are all disgusting duplicitous parasites who talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Attached: 1562194525810.jpg (555x574, 112K)

True American heritage

They can feed the poor. The government should be (and pretty much is) 100% secular in its business. The non-secular industries (religion) should focus on feeding the homeless, giving money to the poor, etc.

last week I saw a hobo walk up to this 8/10 thot just to say to her face "dear god you're ugly", the thot froze then broke away crying, the thought that this hobo probably spends his days doing this made my day better

My libertarian brother

Attached: download (7).jpg (660x657, 122K)

That paintwork looks about as good as the swastikas that always show up on these places.

Fuck the poor.

youtu.be/8V0cfqqRYSs

That's a line from 2pac's song.

Sometimes i see bums walking around without pants. Pretty nice.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-211250_Gallery.jpg (719x1273, 718K)

That your dumbass cannot reference a 2pac song

Crunchies, what else?

It's a general statement though, i'm sure tupac wasn't the first one to say that

Sharting in the Mart is more appropriate

I think It's not my fucking job to feed niggers

Fake and gay

youtu.be/MqkT4B-9MGk

Jow Forums isn't 1 person, but I'll give you my opinion. We wouldn't have so many poor people if we didn't have niggers eating up so much welfare money along side all the illegal aliens flooding into the country to do the same. Not to mention all the H1Bs that are set to show up and take even more jobs that american citizens should have gotten. It's all fucked.

BRO KILL YOURSELF BILL IS A RAPIST. KILL BLACKS

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Funny because its the jews, but people that aren't able to feed themselves and need to rely on gibs are not worth living

>Also watcha doin rabbi

the weak should fear the strong. the poor should die.

lol brooklyn...what a dump

Eh unless you're in parkslope

I figured out what neighborhood you were walking through. I can almost guarantee you're a kike btw.

Attached: that was easy.jpg (1073x580, 109K)

lol those damn kikes in Bensonhurst. Wish that place would get a hard reset to clear em all out.

Fuck Parkslope and their yuppy faggotry.

Bensonhurst isn't what it used to be. Went into DaVinci the other day for a cappuccino and the place was filled to the brim with spics and chinks.

>filled to the brim with spics and chinks.
Sounds fucking awful.

Attached: 1454453981922.jpg (380x380, 65K)

It is, I'm so glad we moved to Queens last year. It's literally the only place left in this shit hole that isn't totally kiked to death.

fpbp

Wait, you didn't let him finish. She was an Italian woman. New York's full of them, you know.

Just cuz i walk down a kike neighborhood dont make me a kile retard

REAL QUOTE:

"Antisemites got money for war and a militarized border but can't help and feed the poor state of Israel, our best ally and the only democracy on the Middle East."

I apoligize in advance but due to stereotypes and real life footage of Brazil, this is does not surprise me. (But it is funny, thank you for the laugh)