I'm a Border Patrol Agent

Ama. Just remember that we live in a tyranny where some things i simply cannot answer out of fear for my job. My kids and their well being are more important than answering some retarded questions. Please be respectful and I'll return the sentiment. Of course, i can't say anything that's sensitive info.

Go.

Attached: 1559918478645.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Attached: 20181125_092441.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

If I shot a bullet from the American side and killed a mexican on the mexican side, would I be arrested and by who?

You guys are the only government occupation I respect. You are actually helping Americans.
Good job.

If this isn't a larp, I don't have any questions. Just a humble thank you.

Depends on the situation. Do you have a justifiable reason for doing so? If so, you might be arrested and then acquitted. If not, you'd be arrested, probably by FBI, and then sentenced in a US court. Then the Mexican's family you shot at would sue the shit out of you, all by way of some corrupt US lawyer in a corrupt US court. You probably wouldn't be extradited to Mexico.

I wonder this often

Your welcome. Feels bad being a pawn but the minds and hearts of a lot of us are exactly where they should be. Others, not so much.

Why don't you just shoot the invaders? Serious question.

Because we don't want to go to jail for the rest of our lives. That's a stupid and unrealistic question. I'd expect more out of non-shilling people on pol.

Thank you for your service. Will the govt ever put out bounties on illegals?

They are working on uncle sam's dime.
You know they wouldn't allow it.

Hope your having a good day

How much do you hate yourself and your colleagues? Is it hard to sleep at night?

Is the majority upset that their job is politicized to hell and back?

Thanks for your service, user.

Attached: USA.jpg (1378x2129, 520K)

I was just talking about that today with some other agents. It seems to be the only way forward. Put the liability on the bounty hunters just like any other. They present the bail jumper, they get paid some amount of money, the person gets deported based on already signed judge's orders. It would open an entirely new market/industry. I personally think it would be a smart idea.

What's it like to know you only have a job for about a year and a half more

What are the most common kinds of people you detain trying to illegally cross the border?

What's the worst person you have personally had to deal with?

What's the most common misconception about your job?

Ok, thanks anyway. Die for Israel, goyim.

Are the detention facilities as bad as the media makes them out to be?

Yes and no. We get more overt support than pushback. That feels good, but we also wish Americans would demand more from their elected officials. We're more or less professionals. We do our job and get paid and do what we're told to do and push back when it's not right. Then we go home and care for our families when possible. Most don't think about the job once they clock out for the day except when shooting the shit with other agents that know what we're going through.

If my company recognizes that people in border towns are attempting to purchase ammunition and likely move it across the border, are we obligated in any way to submit their info to either y’all or the feds?

My employer and I have very different views on the subject.

Attached: 155A673E-A13C-4B97-A375-B821DAB91A7C.png (750x1334, 320K)

Die for Israel?
These are some of the few people that are actually working in the interest of the American people to defend the sovereignty of this country.

Would love to hear your real thoughts on the progressive left. Don’t hold anything back.

Do you believe in the NAP?

Attached: Hippopotamus On Grass.jpg (800x800, 195K)

Why is it considered "illegal" to perform citizen's arrest on known illegal aliens? It seems perfectly constitutional for a well regulated militia to enforce our border laws especially when witnessing a crime in the act.

What do you think about spending billions on the wall?

What part of Mexico is your family from?

I wonder how you guys sleep at night, considering all the stuff you're doing on the daily. Will probably get an edgy response in return, but still, I assume at least some of you were good people at some point in your lives...

We are demanding more but we're being either silenced or ignored by our representatives that were elected to serve us. Meanwhile if we vote them out, the next guy will just get bought out by some other globalist individual/corporation and continue to push this cheap labor policy of de facto open borders.

>What are the most common kinds of people you detain trying to illegally cross the border?
Depends on where and what time frame you're talking about. Groups of people are weird in how they go to wherever it is they're going.

What's the worst person you have personally had to deal with?
>Tricky question. Middle eastern terrorists, Mexican cartel hitmen, dudes with legit child rape, rip crews that kill anything that walk. There's a lot of bad people out there.

What's the most common misconception about your job?
>That we don't really care about our job.

Don't post BP stuff. It is open season on Agents who violate the social media policy. They are proposing termination on any Agent who posted edgelord shit on the 10-15 page. It's not worth it user.

No, not in any way. That's the honest to God truth. But if you've been paying attention you know why the media would lie.

As a firearms dealer, yes, you're supposed to. It's not exactly easy to prove and that's all I'll say about that.

Yeah, but you have a reason to lie too

Do you ever feel empathy for the people you detain? I get there's a lot of bad, but are there any genuine cases that deserve asylum?

Do you think you get paid enough to deal with all those dangerous individuals?

What's the one piece of legislation you would change regarding your job if you could?

If you could tell the public one truth of your job, what would it be?

I have to be careful. The far left would consider me and most of the agents i know as far right. Of course. I'd consider myself a Ron Paul style of tea party conservative with some reservations. If i could be labelled anything specific, that is.

What happened to those ICE guys with the secret Facebook groups that got exposed?
They're protected right? Since the 1st Amendment covers the right to free speech and assembly for government workers.

Why can you asshats stop me and ask "Are you an American citizen" everytime I turn around but you can't catch all of these spics getting across the fucking border?

Most citizens' arrests need to be premised on probable cause of a committed felony. Simple entry without inspection is not a felony. States differ, but the federal govt controls the handling of foreign affairs and they are scared of US citizens taking immigration control into their own hands because it could spark even bigger problems.

Personally, i say this is your house. Defend it.

OIT would like to know your HASH ID, please.

So you're ok with destroying the country with infinity spics, as long as they come here legally.

They already consider you Far Right "nazis" for the virtue that you're an ICE agent. Nothing you do, no amount of PR will change that to them. You're in the way of their open borders agenda.

Attached: cortez.jpg (640x461, 27K)

Depends on the type of wall and the subsequent will to defend it.

To be fair. You're on Jow Forums so you're as fucked as you are going to be which might not be anything at all.

Attached: Humpback Whale.jpg (940x627, 57K)

It's why I'm treading carefully. It's a dangerous world. I don't and won't divulge anything sensitive to the best of my knowledge.

what you and you colleagues think: does Trump doing what he promised on the border, or he underdelivers?

Lmao what a fucking retard you are.

Attached: 1562133133589.jpg (480x480, 17K)

>Feds are scared of US citizens taking immigration control into their own hands because it could spark even bigger problems.
>Personally, i say this is your house. Defend it.
Do you see a scenario where US citizens militias start forming to assist ICE and Border Control? Particularly as the Federal Government does nothing to fix the problem.
I don't think it's far fetched for LOE to deputize citizens eager to defend their homeland from a soft invasion that is escalating by the day.

Sometimes, rarely, yes, there are legitimate asylum seekers. Very rarely. But i do feel sympathy for a lot of people i arrest. I could conceivably feel sympathy for people who broke into my home looking for food. I'd arrest them despite my sympathies because without some kind of order, madness would reign.

Get fucked anarchists, and get fucked fascists. There's a middle ground where a good and moral people can remain free without stepping on the rights of others.

We support you, keep up the good work. We know you do what you can. Unfortunately politicians don’t have your back.

Do you think you get paid enough to deal with all those dangerous individuals?
Yes

What's the one piece of legislation you would change regarding your job if you could?
Birthright citizenship

If you could tell the public one truth of your job, what would it be?
They're being fed lies from everyone in the media.

Actually. Non-sensitive question. Are the Navajo involved in BP since I hear some rezes make moolah from human trafficking.

Attached: Pygmy Hippopotamuses.jpg (605x454, 57K)

If i went down to the border to kill them for sport would i get caught?

Forgot ?

Depends if it's a patrolled area or not I should imagine.

How many children do you guys at ICE kill or let die on the reg?

Attached: 1562127548691.jpg (1484x1210, 433K)

OPR set up a social media forensic unit for just this kind of thing bro. TRUST ME. You don't even have to be JIC'd anymore. The fact that you used the words "Border Patrol" in the thread title means people are going to see this you don't want to see it.

Well, they weren't ICE and no, they aren't protected by the first amendment.

How much truth is there in the recent media articles about "I'm 10-15"?

Congress as a whole has the most power and they ultimately decide these sorts of things. That's not to say Presidents can't fuck up, of course they can, but some things are up to Congress. The border wall is one of them. Trump can only do so much. He does like to run his mouth, but that was for the votes as all politicians do.

Attached: 1562717168554.png (1039x559, 261K)

Because we're overrun, user. Your assistance would be more helpful than your combat.

Please tell me you're pretending to be retarde

Interesting

Again, Sir, OIT would like to know your HASH ID please.

> I could conceivably feel sympathy for people who broke into my home looking for food.
But you're comparing apples to oranges in this scenario. These people aren't staving. Life in Central America isn't Mad Max-levels of suffering and they're definitely not starving down there (the girth of some of these illegals surpasses that of native burgers).
Like 99% of this form of migration is economic and fueled by greed aka "a better life"; but this comes at the expense of the host nation who will suffer a death by a million cuts.

No. Not in today's United States

thank you for answering my questions user.
and thank you and your colleagues for your service.

Attached: 1361294875220.jpg (519x720, 45K)

Id love to use my suppressed ak 47 to shoot wetbacks

>getting paid bounties to make america whiter
Sign me the fuck up.

Such as

Will the beaners ever really assimilate? Ive worked around them enough to say that they never will, but id love to hear your thoughts

Do you have legitimate concerns about cartel violence against ICE or CBP if the border tightens up more?

Is the privately funded wall (We Build the Wall) actually doing something in terms of determent?

Attached: 365321509135.jpg (385x289, 50K)

Why's that?

Do you like your job? Would you recommend it?

Timestamp or what?

And then we have douchecanoes like this poster.

Are you Hispanic ? How many hispanics do you work with ? Do they have a more laissez faire attitude towards the job?

Some yes. Some no. Depends on the cultural insistence on assimilation

I'd love to fillet gang-rapists. But until we get the keys, it's not worth it.

Attached: Hippo In the Water.jpg (550x394, 72K)

It's never been anything less than a concern. Not much more than that either

Nothing but based responses I'd expect from a red blooded American cop. Definitely not a larp.
But you're making them drink toilet water hurr durr lmao

Attached: 5c6270c.jpg (749x740, 96K)

Thanks for fighting the good fight user...Keep on keeping on...

In burgerstan theres endless miles of unpatrolled desert where i could theoretically get away with it

What percentage of women and children are trafficked and abused?

What percentage do you think are used by non-family persons in order to claim asylum?

And thank you for what you, BP-user.

Depends on what you want to gain and what you are willing to lose. It's not a free meal

Are "rape trees" real, or are they just a boomer conspiracy?
Is human and drug trafficking better or worse post February 2017?

Attached: 1563058262992.jpg (680x394, 60K)

Thank you for doing a thankless job. You're our first line of defense.

>law says you can't just walk into the country and fuck the economy
>upholding the law makes you bad
50% of the population of America is more stupid than this guy. Wow.

I am not hispanic. I work with a lot. The most hardcore agents I've known have been naturalized via the full legal process. They give no fucks about sympathy towards illegals.

This is real because it’s sideways

Attached: 1562996055475.png (485x443, 34K)

How often does BP get in shootouts? Crime statistic paint the US/Mexico border like a war zone.
Also, what's the most dicey situation you or some other agent you know(in case you don't want to reveal too much info) has been in?

Attached: 53E73637-9BFA-422B-B232-8C0AA7F048C7.jpg (670x652, 268K)

The American Mick Taylor. Problem is the dead attract vultures who attract police.

i am british out of work
used to work in the private sector for 4 years.
Can you hook me up?

I hope someone puts a nailbomb in your mail. You are all pigs that deserve to be gutted.

Did they nitpick isolated posts in order to smear the BP?

What percentage of women and children are trafficked and abused?
>a lot. Seriously. A lot.

What percentage do you think are used by non-family persons in order to claim asylum?
>more than an acceptable amount.

And thank you for what you, BP-user.
>you're welcome, dude. Thanks for paying me for doing what I do.