Soooo.. no charges?

Soooo.. no charges?

Attached: 1562283444278.jpg (750x860, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WAFB/status/1147997241656926208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was a minor, or something, so she wasn't charged, even though she isn't 5 and knew what she was doing was illegal. Niggers always get off unless they shoot someone.

She's getting a scholarship to harvard

tfw no charges

Attached: B99E45D6-E77E-4E07-9936-4BF7577F30E0.jpg (960x975, 86K)

The cold in the freezer temperatures kills all the bacteria anyways.... why the fuck are racist twits making such a big deal out of this?

"You're racist for not wanting spit in your ice-cream! Free Palestine!"

Attached: ayeletgassingnigs.jpg (695x900, 486K)

I want her to lick my ice cream if you know what I mean

why couldn't she lick my dick instead of ice cream?

You’re probably not wrong

And a lifetime supply of free ice cream

Why is american penal system so fucking rough? They are ready to throw you in jail for 10 years for the most retarded shit, like banging a 16 year old girl.

Minors aren't (usually)charged like adults because they do dumb shit all the time.

Looks like she has the charges licked

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

She will most likely end up getting eliminated by her own kind so I'm not really worried desu

cause this falls under a technicality of bioterrorism laws

She should get a severe punishment. She started a trend of people licking food and putting it back. Now companies will have to put extra plastic on their products, killing the planet even more. Police officers were guarding the ice cream in the store. We have illegal immigrants and niggers running around killing people and cops are wasting time guarding ice cream because of her. Someone could get sick and die from eating germy ice cream. A toddler could easily die because of this disgusting mixed race "underage" nigger who looks like she's 27.

Attached: iu[1].png (645x729, 47K)

what about viruses dummy?

Some morherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill

You could potentially transmit an illness to a child or elderly person, even a faggot I suppose, with a weakened immune system and kill them.

We have to charge a white person first, otherwise blacks will be disproportionately affected by the enforcement of ice cream licking laws.

>just do what you want bro, it'll be fine.

Attached: cucumber.png (1099x590, 1.29M)

She was hired by Fox News

This is all I’ve ever wanted. She’s disgusting. I love it.

She was 36 years old. Her name is Lenise Martin III.

twitter.com/WAFB/status/1147997241656926208

Attached: cunt.jpg (615x731, 87K)

Attached: obama violating health code.jpg (970x647, 101K)

Attached: romney restaurant order.jpg (1072x732, 116K)

Truly the worse punishment for nigger

If that's fucking Chipotle, that whole steam line is a health code violation. Those fuckheads are always making people sick.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I JUST BOUGHT BLUE BELL ICE CREAM FUCKKK

Attached: 1533365103256.jpg (300x300, 16K)

hahahahahahahahaha Jow Forums wrong again

>The cold in the freezer temperatures kills all the bacteria anyways.

No it fucking doesn't you absolute moron. Cold temperature are NOT effective at killing bacteria, the cold just slows down bacterial growth

t. Molecular biologist

Attached: 1555696979086.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>his

god Jow Forums is retarded.

So, in a hypothetical situation, where I live in a pension, and in a common kitchen there are a bunch of shit from different people in the fridge. if I drink from someone elses Gatorade withouth their previous knowledge, I could go to jail for 20 years?

Dear lord I have cum buckets to her videos.

Canadian women are such degenerates

Attached: 1561145636464.jpg (570x587, 43K)

she was a minor so she was handed over to juvenile court or something.

She'll most likely face some repercussions, but not 20 years.

What the fuck am I looking at in this picture?

Juvenile justice system was designed around teenagers getting caught smoking reefer underneath the bleachers or egging a house. Nogs committing armed carjackings at age 14 breaks the system, much like every other part of American society they touch.

Times like this I could use a Mexican Cartel in charge of law enforcement.
I'd love to see this hooker's tongue cut out and frozen to death. Slowly.

You're retarded
>sees flag
Checks out.

I was assaulted by a minor at my job, on camera, with witnesses. She was "given a stern talking to" by the baby cops. She's was 17. System is bullshit.

name?

Not only no charges, Blue Bell is hiring this POS to be their new company wide "diversity officer".

It's the same logic, Pajeet.

>Soooo.. no charges?
I wonder if the ice cream company will sue her. I'm never buying their shit.

the new sonic

No it isn't ladyboy. One's theft, the other is tampering with consumer products. A few decades ago someone tampered with medications and place cyanide in them, causing deaths. Now neck yourself.

Who is that?

I'm almost tempted to screencap this for when it's actually announced.

No charges as an adult. It was borderline bc of her age. She is being tried in the juvenile court system. Read the whole article next time.

No it's not JAJAJABRBRBR tard.

next time prosecute a felony arrest. law enforcement malpractice is a felony, so is employment fraud. neither your employer nor the police have anything to threaten you with. federal code demands that all free citizens prosecute felony arrests by any means necessary when they witness a felony. the law was always in your hands.

>She was a minor
barely, she is almost legal to fuck in all 50 states

cold doesn't kill bacteria

I don't really like Romney but frankly you have to admit at the end of the day while he's still a neocon and someone I'd likely only support out of conveinice, he's still white.

Attached: 1562507736058.jpg (604x418, 50K)

>barely, she is almost legal to fuck in all 50 states
>bestiality is legal in 50 of your states
jesus christ america fix your shit

>whites self-segregate to plastic sealed ice cream tubs
>spics and niggers in lick fights over blue bunny
>jews have been buying ben and jerrys with a plastic seal the whole time
HAIL BASKIN ROBBINS! REMEMBER THE 31 FLAVORS!

>rough
only in brazilian stardards

i don't want to get diseases because someone i don't care wanted to make a retarded statement that i don't give a shit
doing that is basically the same as attempted assault/murder

Underrated post.

nop its completely legal

I hope you dont believ....nm youre right!

This. You've graduated to adulthood when you commit a felony. If you're doing this shit at 14 there's no hope left for you and you need to be put away for life.

>Leftists
>Good at biology
pick one lel

shes based desu, fucking up companies that do animals cruelty.

actually they are. You have to add glycol to bacteria fro them to survive being unfrozen

> former microbioligist

Attached: Couldnt+gohan+become+stronger+than+goku+simply+because+of+his+_f57443fbba5c18786a99dc76eea01b06.png (267x200, 71K)

>Police officers were guarding ice cream in the store.
They were meming

let me piss in your milk
you're going to put it the fridge where it's cold am I right?

I called it. I should have even screencapped it.

Women aren't sent to prison.

Wtf she's 36? This is some childish shit. Lock her up for 20 years and let her ovaries rot in prison.