How did the Nazis know about Jewish brain poison *ahem* I mean (((vaccines))) all the way back in the 1930s/40s?

How did the Nazis know about Jewish brain poison *ahem* I mean (((vaccines))) all the way back in the 1930s/40s?

Attached: Nazis_on_Jewish_Vaccines.jpg (600x587, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBkVCpbNnkU
chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-history/developments-by-year
sites.google.com/view/sources-vaccines
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
jta.org/2019/06/05/united-states/an-orthodox-rally-in-brooklyn-sees-vaccines-as-a-conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because Jews already had a reputation for being untrustworthy scam artists

vaccines are safe idiot

Attached: zwarte slaaf.jpg (1440x907, 125K)

are they? all of them? how do know?

who would poisoning billions of people,who could possible profit from that?

>who could possible profit from that?

Who indeed Poirot, who indeed

The people selling the Vaccines?

Because of the Occult

they will just get exposed by scientist,not very profitable

Attached: cdc-vax-schedule-2016_mini.jpg (740x957, 155K)

>they will just get exposed by scientist

you would think so but then again scientists are also advocating for massive depopulation to combat climate change

It's a metaphor for kike lies you fucking retard

and no,you can't just pay off the majority of scientists,that also wouldn't be profitable

>who could possible profit from that?
Who nose?

Attached: jew vaccines.jpg (1920x1469, 1.11M)

They just pay the scientist off man

depopulation would combat climate change,that's not endorsing it thats stating a fact

jews take vaccines

They make billions if not trillions of dollar off vaccine sales to countries or hospitals.

They don't just give the vaccines away for free.

also

unironically false, at least for measles as far as I know.

its also going to take billions if not trillions to keep the scientist quiet,where not talking about a individual easily manipulated scientist were talking about thousands of people who talk to eachother

i know for a fact they take vaccines

in italy it mandatory,there jews in italy

why would jews vaccinate their own if they were poison?

and you don't just have to pay them of,also all the supios people who find it weird that scientist have way more than they get paid

(suspicious)

Because it's worth poisoning 1 jew boy for 1000 goyim children

Yeeeees, (((who))) could possibly profit from that?

Attached: C80CAE17-7891-4B8A-815D-BCF96B25EBB5.jpg (400x300, 33K)

Get a billion dollars
Use 900 million to pay ppl off.
End up with 100m profit

Just like circumcision, right? Anyone that questions circumcision, climate change, gendershit, or vaccines are blacklisted from their field. They don't pay these people off they control them through fear of losing their job.

Attached: 1543885685448.jpg (809x1273, 397K)

there's still a small minority of scientist who said they aren't sure of climate change

1 investing this much time and money for such a small profit is stupid
2 its going to take more money to silence those scientist than you will lever make with vaccines

not the jews at least since they take vaccines

Take it easy

Attached: 1545915312439.jpg (640x562, 41K)

those replies were made in the span of a hour,not very impressive if you ask me

You think its the vaccines, but you're missing what's hiding in plain sight. Vaccines can often cause a normal fever reaction which parents sometimes "treat" with agenda 21 brain poison like tylenol/ibuprofen over several days.
Unironically look into pain/fever reducers commonly given after vaccines.

Got to learn to pick your battles or you are going to burn yourself out.

Why do companies push globohomo? Homos don't make kids
No future growth
Terrible business strategy

im doing fine

Divergent thinkers and dangerous to them. Can't have naturally superior people complicating things with their own willpower and efforts. All these vaccines are just one of many ways to converge divergent thinkers back into the brown herd.

>"All these vaccines are just one of many ways to converge divergent thinkers back into the brown herd."

how? vaccines just make you healthy else how can divergent thinkers still wist at all

There are very few vaccines that do what they say on the bottle - only a handful are necessary for certain regions of the globe. It doesn't take much to find out that (((vaccines))) are there to destroy people soon after they're born or as children, hence all the problems that arise from all these perpetually increasing vaccinations.

simply not true,no motif,not realistic

Because jews were literally using their positions as doctors to randomly poison Christian babies (and overcharging the parents for the privilege).

Well you do know there is a non zero chance of death with vaccines, even mainstream admit this.

They probably just injected people with piss to save money and laugh at the goyim

Jow Forums isn't for persuasion, just to share information and pathways to new knowledge. It would be best if you impose your expectations of others to justify things on yourself.

You should look into the history of the amalgam "silver" filling.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBkVCpbNnkU

its more than worth the risk

>Jow Forums isn't for persuasion

who are you to tell me what i can use this site for

>all the way back in the 1930s/40s?
Nazi were late 1796 was the first vaccine.

chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-history/developments-by-year

Attached: cr (43).jpg (660x660, 129K)

You watch all your documentaries in cartoon format? They are laughing at you I hope you know that. Easily digestible information is often half truths used for propaganda purposes.

its just a popular video and the first result

Translation?

and i checked the sources,its trustworthy

and no i normally watch real documentaries,this was just a quick example of what i mean

>i checked the sources

Oh sure you did, and I've got a dinner date with Scooby Doo.

sites.google.com/view/sources-vaccines

Jesus Christ man just read these sources, actually fucking read them.

>Research has shown children have a 1 in 3,000 to 4,000 chance of having a febrile seizure after having the MMR vaccine.

yes they also say that in the video,what's your point?

Where can I get more Nazi cartoons/illustrations?

post our links
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/

Some of these sources have the percentage as high as 5%. That is one in twenty, is that acceptable?

Logically as time progresses wouldn't more vaccines become available?

We as a whole are making more new shit faster than ever, not sure it's necessarily a money motivated jewish/MSM conspiracy as opposed to legitimate technological advancement that more vaccines exist nowadays.

Are any of the people on Jow Forums posting all this anti-vax shit from a scientific background and can substantiate they're claims with evidence and not just reposting some conspiracy .png shit?

I have received every vaccine that's been required + flu shots and shit since birth in 98' and I tested in the top 99th percentile on my ACT and have a GF of ~4 years and a cash money EE internship at a Fortune 200 company making $25+ USD an hour + benefits and a fully furnished corporate apartment

So if Israel or the NWO was trying to make me retarded with all the vaccines I've had I'm not sure it worked because I'm making more money per week than the average American aged 45-54 and I'm 21 and still have another year left of school lol

I don't buy this anti-vax shit

Attached: 1553299505436.png (600x587, 223K)

none of it is as dangerous as all the diseases vaccines protect you against

Depopulation is actually a good idea, depending on who you cull.

Do we really need millions of niggers with sub 80 IQ's?

Attached: 1562637386221.jpg (740x2215, 1.25M)

>t. low sperm count from injections

whites stopped reproducing when vaccines started because they made males effeminate

>Depopulation is actually a good idea

You think they will spare you? they want a nature preserve planet to holiday in. They don't wanna see you fighting with Germans over beach towel chair reservations in Benidorm

Oh yea? Than why are you so retarded? Checkmate.

so?

>Do you have a source on that?

>Source?

>A source. I need a source.

>Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly >states your argument. This is just tangential >to the discussion.

>No, you can't make inferences and >observations from the sources you've >gathered. Any additional comments from you >MUST be a subset of the information from the >sources you've gathered.

>You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

>Do you have a degree in that field?

>A college degree? In that field?

>Then your arguments are invalid.

>No, it doesn't matter how close those data >points are correlated. Correlation does not >equal causation.

>Correlation does not equal causation.

>CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. >CAUSATION.

>You still haven't provided me a valid source >yet.

>Nope, still haven't.

>Muh Jews are behind vaccines
>Despite vaccines being invented by a white man
>Despite the Jews not vaccinating themselves and getting measles.

Dial it back a bit faggots, just because you fell for new age hippy propaganda doesn't automatically make something jewish.

jta.org/2019/06/05/united-states/an-orthodox-rally-in-brooklyn-sees-vaccines-as-a-conspiracy

>I don't buy this anti-vax shit
As you well shouldn't. It's propagated by fearmongers and anti-science retards. Almost on par with the flat earth crowd in terms of sheer stupidity and pigheadedness.

I have ridiculously high testosterone. I was approved to be a sperm donor because I'm a 6'2" Aryan and the bank I went to quoted me that ~10% of applicants get approved.

Ultimately couldn't become a donor because my dad was adopted and if you don't know your biological grandparents on both sides than you can't donate legally.

Would have been $50 cash every donation and you can earn up to $1k a month but must abstain from ejaculating for 48 hours in between donations which is also kind of gay because I have a GF that I need to fuck and abstaining for 48 hours for $50 cash is not really worth not having sex

I'm very competitive which is why I'm in the financial position I am at a relatively young age of 21. Aka characteristic marks of someone with above average testosterone levels

>Ultimately couldn't become a donor because my dad was adopted

Only rich people can adopt white babies in the US it seems. I think you grew up affluent and that accounts for a good measure of your success. Wealthy people don't let their kids become losers till the 3rd generation

big business sensors all kinds of stuff it thinks is harmful for the youth,cigarettes,guns etc... and you use a tv show as source,where do you think they get their info from? personal expirises (and vaccines aren't that harmful most of the time) or data from scientist with less advanced tech to measure things like that

>Aryan
>Doesn't know his biological father
user, you're a white nigger.

>Translation
According to google.
>it is of course to me courage, for poison and toddler do well

Sauce on that pic?

Vaccines were already a thing in the 1940s.

>My dad was adopted
>Wow this user doesn't know his dad because his dad doesn't know his dad

You are sure fucking smart guy

The "full weimar" meme isn't a joke. Vaccines, trannys, pedophilia, exploitation of retards. All of these were in a very similar state in the 20s/30s in germany as they are today in the USA.

Also is Captcha fucking with me on purpose? What the FUCK is wrong with it the past couple days?

You live in a jewish totalitarian society with virtually zero access to information.

They knew that the jews were responsible for spreading the black plague all over europe, that jewish experimentation on goyim populations dated back hundreds of years to crypto-jews like cotton mather, etc.

Indeed. they were a thing in 1796. Around that time also vaccine hesitancy became a thing when the Britbong govt made it mandatory for everyone.

Situations be I was lucky enough to go to a good ass public school K-8 before moving to a state with much shittier education

My dad is a total fuck up but my mom is the daughter of an Oil pipe engineer turned business entrepreneur that retired at 44 and she has had a fairly fruitful career in BigBusiness. My dad was adopted by two white married christians who couldn't have kids for some biological reason.

My dad's adopted father was a veterinarian that had his own clinic. He graduated top of his medical class during medical school and chose the least lucrative medical field.

Definitely became bitter about it as he got older and he jokes with us that he wishes he studied plastic surgery and went to Beverly Hills.

So yes my both my parents have bachelor's degrees and one of my grandparents is a doctor and the other didn't go to college but is a very brass tacks type of practicality that went from having no shoes in the 8th grade to retiring at age 44.

I grow up in an affluent environment but ultimately had to move out of it once I hit 14. The knowledge had already stuck at that point so I was able to apply in my shit tier education state and get a 90%+ scholarship for my state school that was entirely from my academic achievements alone