Why don't white people lynch niggers anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=tppKmogV8y8

Attached: lynching-of-rubin-stacy-in-fort-lauderdale-florida-CW5E82.jpg (1250x1390, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+5:30&version=KJV&interface=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bad optics

The point is to scare niggers. Whites need to normalize this, bring it back in style. Anytime a nigger does something a body should be found hanging on display.

Because unlike you most white people have compassion and empathy so they don't kill people based of their skin color.

Because the goyim lynched a jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
Then we put an end to their "fun."

bump

Which is why you are going extinct pig skin neanderthal

Jewish brainwashing has made us soft.

Attached: 239048239840.png (995x1202, 967K)

Language young lady.

They never did. Its part of {{{their}}} propaganda.

This used to be postcards. What happened to wholesome white culture?

Attached: leo-frank-postcard.jpg (540x418, 127K)

>Why don't white people lynch niggers anymore?
Yankees think Niggers are humans.

Not this Yankee

Congrats, you're not a total retard.
And I don't think all Yankees are, just enough to where they should have their own country and we have ours.

There is a story behind this, the lynched men killed or raped someone.

>You're inferior because you're not an animal like me!

Imagine being this

>optics cuck

Because they never really did.

Over a period of a 100 fucking years, about 5000 people got lynched. 100 fucking years, 5000. From those 5000, 1600 where white.
Google it faggot.

Plus: Lynching was a form of capital punishment back then. The whole 'white people lynched niggers for fun' is a jewplay.

Take me back to the good old day.

Attached: Lawrence_Nelson_high_res.jpg (592x951, 168K)

THIS right here. I was born and raised in the South and heard about these lynchings in school ALL the time, and it was always treated as some sort of "racist mob gone crazy" story where one day, for no reason at all, an entire town of white people decided to lynch some random poor sap black person. Made me feel kinda bad cause nobody deserves that kind of random snatch-n-grab murder.

But much later when I decided to start doing my research on these lynchings, ALL of them involved some case where some shitbag black person (or even white person) raped and/or killed someone in the community and due to some legal stipulation or Jew lawyer, was able to walk free or avoid most of the jail time. So since the government hadn't done its job and delivered justice, the people themselves took the law into their own hands and gave them justice. They'd have whole picnics and cookouts around the event to bring everyone together to 1. Show them that justice still wins out after such a mistrial of justice and 2. Allow them to heal from such an atrocious crime. Yeah I'm sure it happened where mob anger took hold and they lynched an innocent person at time or two, but I was legitimately having trouble finding cases where a community of white people would just randomly "snatch up a niggah, see?" and hang him for no reason like it is ALWAYS portrayed in the media and schools. Personally, I'm glad that communities back then actually had a commitment to justice, and I wish we wouldn't just throw our hands up and let things just be nowadays when some child rapist escapes justice because he had a good lawyer.

i know right

Niggers be scared by whites like that anymore. After all, they’re all gun-toting 5th generation inna-city gangstars. (Believe it or not, the pre-desegregation blacks had enough European admixture to be civilized, at least within their own *segregated communities*. But after the crack epidemic hit, the most sociopathic blacks were the ones who bred most, resulting in entire generations of genetically crime-predisposed nigger.)

In all likelihood, if white people began lynching blacks again, the blacks would just chimp out, destroy their own neighborhoods and then destroy the nearest white suburb.

Attached: 62AE6450-1017-447B-8808-D8B2EB2AE491.jpg (640x961, 64K)

i want to drug a nigger child and bring them deep into the woods on an island in a swamp. There i will video tape my self lynching them with a go pro wearing a clown suit and live stream it.

Attached: great_times.png (900x537, 696K)

Why does it have to be Jew play?

I mean, we could..but life is too good for whites right now. Why risk givint u that peachy lifestyle?

more gore nigger

Attached: anotherchimp.jpg (358x480, 62K)

Were talking about lynching bad niggers. Like the ones who blast rap music at 2am.

wow that means that black people were over-represented in lynches nice job disproving with what op said!

NIGGER GORE DELUX

Attached: doublelynching.jpg (700x882, 71K)

Ditto

Bingo

can someone please kill a nigger and live stream it for me to watch. I will make gifs from it

Attached: nebraska.jpg (1024x825, 134K)

lol the bystanders looked like slightly lighter versions of the lynched guy

>bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/

See
Also how it has been spun in the media and universities as 'white people killing blacks for fun by the thousands' is a clear indication.

100 years, 3400 blacks.

Someone appreciate my nigger gore

Attached: 1500478018734.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

Digits on point

Attached: 1548725566839.jpg (438x372, 54K)

I AM NIGGER GORE KING

Attached: eJwVzFEOgyAMgOG7cABoKdLWyxiiBl1UiLCnZXefe_3z5f-Y932Y0Wy91zY6t-xtLvdiWy93yqvNpeRjTXVvdi6nS72neTvXqzdH (553x573, 94K)

Well which suburb is taking one for the teaM?

To play devils advocate, weren’t a lot (or at least more than “one or two”) of those lynchings the result of a single white girl saying they were raped by a black guy (when in fact the white girl could have been sleeping with him, but when daddy found out she insisted he raped her)?

I heard a lot of those punching were based on one persons (usually a white woman’s) testimony, which is why they failed to hold up in court.

Attached: 3305FC9F-E949-460B-AF72-01E8739E99E1.jpg (636x960, 86K)

Because it is. Ask a jew why and prepare to get a lie for an answer.

WHO LOVES DEAD NIGGERS

Attached: 1495809337931.webm (220x400, 703K)

It means black people were, and still are over represented in crime.

MORE NIGGER GORE YOU SAY?

Attached: duluth.jpg (1024x811, 140K)

Well, I guess we would just need to lynch even more of them.

Northern folk who took up the bait from the English and the French about "social reformation" made any and all protection of community a "specialization", in direct opposition to the intent of the Constitution which is government understandable and dominated by the people.
We've created so many codes the courts won't even recognize murder as murder. I think that part is a lawyer's union trick, to ensure full employment of the worst people on earth.

lol shut up you worthlesss southern incel. Youll do nothing but chug beers into your fat lonely belly and rot away in your deep southern shithole. No investments. No career goals. No game. No future. Die alone and poor you pathetic sack of inbred shit.

White people are a potemkin village. Cant even stomach the thought of themselves. Completely cucked by their own clown world hubris.
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: keaton-jones1.jpg (2560x1440, 991K)

I live in the deep south, I've never seen it so I can't verify. But in some areas where some areas where the klan is still active, they do as a form of vigilante justice. They'll usually do it on their own compounds deep innawoods and have guys with rifles block off nearby roads.

Jew detected

SALTY NiGGER DETECTED. GO MAKE A BLACKED THREAD

Attached: lolynch.jpg (1024x780, 165K)

GLORY TO DEMON NIGGER KILLER HUNTER

This glows. Nobody in the South was or is this violent for sport. Only sociopaths, niggers, and cops who want to make trumped up charges say this kind of bullshit.
And before you say " you said nigger," niggers are more savage to each other than anyone.

We'll track you down and make example of you.

Check the assclowns united for dat negro murder music

Attached: fuck_off.png (721x544, 580K)

Yeah, like I said, I'm sure some of these resulted in innocents being killed, as what sometimes happens in mob justice unfortunately. That will always be a tragedy. But a community that lets criminals commit violent attacks, rapes, and murders without justice leads to recurring tragedies and an end to all peace.

Also idk why you keep posting that marshmallow head like she's attractive. Puffy hair just turns me off and makes me cringe a bit, user, your shilling isn't working.

>bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
Your choice in music is incel lonely beta bitch boy dogshit. Whats it like not knowing the warm touch of a loving woman? Enough to drive a weak pathetic gay sounding boy like you insane. Stay cucked you pathetic weak turd, sorry you have no game or muscles you larping non-competitor.

Nobody loves you, feels bad man. Just kys because its only going to get worse. Pol isnt a substitute for social acceptence incel. Weak pathetic male. That bitchute is the entirety of your pathethetic sad little life lonely cock sucker.

point em all at the jewish suburbs.

wrong person

this is the right answer
>Jewish brainwashing has made us soft.
>police officers will take care of everything and keep you safe

>but what if a group doesn't agree to keep the peace with me?
you weak faggot

killing negros is a based sport

Attached: headshoulders.jpg (960x500, 69K)

You were arguing that blacks weren't really lynched by comparing the data against the amount of white people that were lynched I pointed out to you that you didn't really prove that blacks weren't lynched as more black people were lynched then white people in your own data I wasn't saying if they deserved it by looking up at crime rates per race.
>fJaqnhZ7
fucking sociopath

Im not even black but its fun owning a little bitch boy incel like you. "Wah wah wah girls dont like me! This is all your fault blacks and jews WAH WAH WAH" Stay lonely and poor faggot. I will build an empire atop your failings as man. You have NO investments coward beta. Rot nigger revessive monkey.

Leucism. Your krypotonite.

SALTY NEGRO NUMBER 2. NOT even gonna read your message. If you knew my life you would be shocked. I am an upstanding liberal citizen in public LOL

Attached: nigger_thinking_About_math.gif (516x388, 1.72M)

You aint gonna do shit lonely beta. Youre gonna rot by your lonesome incel. My dick is still covered in girl cum. You would love to suckle it from my penis you desperate sex starved sociopathic beta little monkey.

i have GF retard. Im not worried about that. NIGGER

Attached: nigger_super_her_meme.jpg (534x943, 41K)

all americans are trash.
this country is shit, it's run by kikes.
niggers are trash and white niggers are trash.
and neither one of you are oppressed you fucking baboons.
you both have it better than 95% of planet earth.

someone just end us already.

What if you had a girlfriend you sad and lonely sack of shit.

i fuck black women lol you're so mad, nigger

Nigger I was schooling you on the severity of lynchings.

A hundred (100) years, 3400 victims. They still make it out that lynchings were a widespread phenomenon and all whites participated across the states when it simply wasn't.

I never said blacks weren't lynched.

the traitors in the army keep stopping us

Im not even black faggot. Nice cope. "I-I dont wanna read, too much ownage!" Get rekt faggot. I fucking own your life bitch. I know exactly who you are INCEL. I know exactly how you FEEL right now little bitch faggot. A soul crushing loneliness. Desperation. Who will ever love a pathetic, ugly, weak and unmasculine loser like you poorfaggot?

Attached: tear jerker.png (390x470, 6K)

LOL You hab a gf buddy? Why you post her BUSTED chin. Why dont you got ahead and post BEAT double chin of hers LUL. You are ASHAMED of your woman little bitch. Shes disgusting 6/10.

shut up gook

God was lynched, it should’ve been me but he died in my place

Attached: 04E5E91A-946F-4A09-B805-C8A081442868.jpg (182x277, 5K)

KILL yourself shill. your mentally ill nigger

Attached: 1528690008177.jpg (650x718, 215K)

Good for you retard. Youre still a little POOR littel faggot with NOTHING going for him.

we gave the vote to women, and let jews run our legal system. That's' why we can't do anything fun anymore

Attached: nigger_dick_cutting.png (1030x775, 335K)

That bitchute is soo queer lmao. imagine having a bitchute in the first place. Special kind of Incel. Your girl is beat bubba. You hate her. You know you could do better. Thats why youre mad. The best you can get is a disgusting fatty. Kys you pathetic loser. Youll never be a real man. Youll never fuck hott bitches.

i wanna lynch niggers using a pick up truck to pull the rope hoisting the nigger into the air.

Attached: lynching3.jpg (264x175, 15K)

empathy only exists for the people you know and interact with on a daily basis. "empathy" for random people you don't know is a bullshit myth. What you feel isn't empathy, it's sympathy guided by liberal ideology (AKA brainwashing)

Rope won't hold them up anymore.

Attached: r-i-p-big-nibba-35169935.png (500x505, 165K)

>projection the post
Seek help, user.

Attached: 50978763_527008761039379_8485387319260618915_n.jpg (960x954, 209K)

something is actually wrong with you mentally holy shit

bahahaha posting your incel cope? Love it. I own you now little bitch. Your my slave cuck. Tonight heres what youre gonna do little bitch. Youre gonna go stare into your UGLY ASS gfs BEAT fucking face. Just stare at her double chin, then question your own manhood. "Is this ugly hambeast, the best I could get" No nigger. SHes disgusting. You settled you sad little beta.

that chimp is so over weight he cant even stand. LOL, MUH WE WUZ KANGZ!

Attached: snoopjewnig.png (973x591, 693K)

Reality check..civ nats

Attached: DC882F83-952D-4565-BC04-FB9CBFFF40CD.jpg (720x414, 57K)

seek a gf poor little faggot.

bullshit ive beaten the shit out of 6 blacks. im taller than the average nigger and strong as fuck

Attached: 4PjuVCJ[1].jpg (540x720, 61K)

lol bro your so dumb. I did well for an user. I
just love posting nigger gore.

Attached: 1503871276911.jpg (800x533, 64K)

"GUYZ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY BITCHUTE FRENZ!! ITS THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM KILLING MYSELF!!! My gf is very FAT and UGLY you see, its depressing..."

"Im gonna keep posting my gay little incel bitchute because this is my sad little life. I have no investments or careers, therefore I have no real future. Just larping my sad little beta life away"

No one gives a shit you dumb faggot? How much bitcoin do you have? How much eth? Suck my cock you pathetic loser. "Guys Im better and stronger than black guys!! I wasted my life on pol!!"

bro, where you get your idea about people on this site. go back to plebbit faggot

pic is you ATM

Attached: niggerFuckGoat.png (162x236, 107K)

Idek what you two are arguing about but I'd rather subscribe to anything rn than see another one of your spergie posts.

Acts 5:30

The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+5:30&version=KJV&interface=amp

Attached: 1ADC6D3E-8197-4ABA-A170-25ECEA1EA20E.jpg (290x174, 7K)

I already wrecked your life faggot I made you fucking WAH WAH WAH "I-I didnt even read that! I promise! Im not incel! i have fatty double chin gf. You aint got shit faggot. No career. No goals. I OWN you son. With this time, I am making money, while taking yours my little invesmentless rotting bitch slave.

NIGGER HATE GENERAL

Attached: dawg.jpg (457x469, 31K)

Too smelly.

Attached: 7CC767F3-60E2-4662-9222-6B1CD21570B3.jpg (978x1249, 317K)