Why are black women so loyal to their race

Compared to white women who constantly coal burn
>In4b coper

Attached: IMG_20190622_202200.jpg (1024x422, 61K)

They get shamed properly.

Because nobody else wants them.

That bitch is clearly not 100% African.
There are no "light skinned" Africans.
They are Euro-Bred or Albino, the latter of which afe hunted down by Africans and their body parts used in African Witch Doctor Medicine.

I colonized a 28 year old black virgin once. Now I have a nigger son. He looks 100 percent burrhead. It's like my genes didn't even count.

British browncel spammer, you made like 5 threads right now are you paid to spam this board?

brainwashing

I have that green fungal monster living in my big toe. Will albino nigger broth cure that?

>nigger mutt thinks its even going to be allowed to see God for judgement
Sorry, heaven is for Whites only.

Also British browncel is a brown or hapa incel that spams these whiteboi threads as cope due to being a incel

TFW blacks are now white people from the 50's.

I once asked a black chick I was seeing this very question. She told me that black women experience racism same as black men and that the shared suffering creates a bond between them. And yet I'm white and I used to smack her in the face with my dick and call her my little darkie.

Not high iq enough to realize its always jews.

>Oh no everyone in Africa who 100% african dna has to be charcoal black.

Well American education guis

Attached: remembering-nelson-mandelas-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 29K)

BTFO

Attached: 9BE1F45A-DA71-4499-BB3B-A26BE2B3D7C6.jpg (1024x609, 69K)

Kys browncel faggot. Who pays you to spam your shitty fucking threads every day?

your people disgust me with your faggotry

It's almost like she wasn't a virgin and the kid was born 4 months after you "colonized" her and your black son is going to grow up to suck at math and drink Olde English when he wakes up at 1 in the afternoon every day.

Attached: 1517838330625.jpg (1029x765, 76K)

mandela had dutch genes

south africans are mutts

I think she's mad at the real order of females.
2d>asian>white>hispanc/middle eastern>nothing>black

Source.