Inside the mind of Antifa

They really think they’re doing nothing wrong. Imagine if twitter allowed ISIS to flourish on their platform. These people are white ISIS.
When will the Feds be kicking down doors and sending these people to Guantanamo?

Attached: F8A713C1-D381-46BA-852F-8BB05BD82C73.jpg (1242x2074, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rechelon/status/1150160261950558208
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MaOcS6Izy2o
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
twitter.com/generalissima_/status/1150195622546247681
archive.fo/XPa4v
twitter.com/generalissima_/status/1150193641102594049
archive.fo/Juven
twitter.com/rechelon/status/1150160897974792192
archive.fo/UPFP3
archive.fo/fZC8h
archive.fo/7WIze
archive.fo/1sYh9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>concentration camps
AOC should be held legally responsible for this rhetoric. shes obviously got connections to these faggots. dont lose this pic

Does this guy think he's at war with the US Government? I hope he's expecting a knock at the door tonight at 4am

Twitter did allow isis to flourish

did you submit a tip? good on ya if ya did.

I mean I know that its a stupid meme that antifa are too white, but it seems that whites have really mutated certain degenerate genes.

lol this guy is really something else. His definitions of terrorism, insurgency, and war are correct but he just admitted on twitter that is he part or is aiding and abetting an insurgency and should be arrested.

If the FBI is good at one thing it's crushing all of those who threaten their power, without discrimination even.

>nonviolent innocents
>If you don't agree with me you're doing violent hatespeech
>If you're fucking a white male you're not an innocent
Absolutely based and semanticpilled

This nigga clearly doesn't know the definition of Terrorism. Fucking political newfags.

I also agree that it wasn't terrorism, but them niggas still lawful combatants

Attached: 1561066556047.jpg (1024x632, 73K)

It’s because he believes his actions are morally justified.

dont forget that faceburg allows death threats (only if directed at their political opponents). big tech is fostering this behavior

that's a FBI honeypot, literally suckering in any far left Looney tard that wants to shoot up and blow up the government.

hey user u saved an archive-link, right? use more than one archive site if possible. idk about this because usually slide threads have fake tweets with no links. and no, im not manually searching for that shit

antifa should be supported. Infiltrate their ranks and get them to do more extreme action. When the government cannot guarantee the safety of its citizens then fascists will.

in minecraft

They’re like a faggot isis who fails spectacularly at everything except occasionally hitting unsuspecting people with blunt objects and scurrying away. Their guy got blown the fuck out and didn’t accomplish jack shit.

It's your civic duty to report those ANTIFA terrorists.

Attached: 7e2.jpg (959x538, 159K)

It doesn't really matter what he believes, he's basically virtue signaling some sort of rebellion. It's bizzare and probably semi-illegal if it could be tied to any action.

>FBI honeypot
>implying FBI isnt pozzed as fuck
need we remind you of the famous "sloppy job putin" samefagging alphabet niggers faffed about at cripplechan? the only time they might move with urgency now is if we make sure shits archived and overtly disseminated among the public so they are forced to act in sheer will of saving face, appearing to be unbiased

once a link to the tweet is posted, i might. until then, no. im not manually searching for those keywords. one would be retarded to do so

twitter.com/rechelon/status/1150160261950558208

semi-illegal. nigger thats entirely illegal if thats a real tweet

His assessment of terrorism in this case isn’t wrong, but he’s still a onions-fed fuckstick.

Attached: F1ED6486-A213-4747-B9A2-B71F335E23F2.jpg (2048x1537, 1.21M)

Remember: It's important to report these soon-to-be terrorists to the FBI.

Attached: 77d73d537aba6bd69a1afb1bfa7ff4f6.jpg (750x767, 53K)

What would that do? Our federal agencies are cucked beyond belief.

I know I'm about to get the hate end of this but I don't think we as balanced minded people should hate them so much as we should pity them. This is an entire generation of children who were told they WOULD be what they wanted, not that they COULD be what they wanted. Dunno. ANTIFA is like the American Post Office; just a welfare program that's gone on for far too long.

>inside the mind of antifa
>hypocrisy
.... who would have thought?

The (((feds))) fund these people......

I'm gonna snoop the thread. If he made a direct call to action [time | place | subject], better believe the FBI is gonna pounce on it.

william gillis and all of antifa are white. majority are men or identify as such. its basically a white male organization thriving on toxic masculinity and is extremely violent. so if you start killing them its not terrorism, its war.

Good, then these people will attack. They are brainlets. We control the strategy.

Could he be arrested or banned for what he had written up on Twitter? I could understand how someone might get away with that stuff on an anonymous web platform, but on Twitter, how is that permitted?

hop off the acceleration train just for a fucking second, nigger. this is serious. watching these retards mentally spiral is fun but i didnt expect them to go this crazy this fast. reality has a sobering bite.

Good point

if u have a sock account, report the post. im on that step already

oh and dont forget to scroll all the rest of his posts during report "add 1" to see if anything else qualifies. they allow you to view all his tweets in that instance before submitting

Attached: 09001600-3227-4354-A42D-9FFE404D7C2E.jpg (1242x2152, 711K)

is that "salish sea black" the dipshit that took the room temperature challenge today?

>planted seed
>watered it
>kept the weeds out
Pretty sure they did more than that.

Friend,,,, let it burn... We will rise strong in the chaos.

hello. EARTH TO FAGGOT. im waiting for an answer. my conclusion hinges on ur response. plz and thank u

oh fucking nice. i was blocked by the bitch

Attached: 1446041714373.gif (455x344, 989K)

>When will the Feds be kicking down doors

Never. "Antifa" is a tool of the neoliberal system. The system protects its assets. They are useful idiots. As long as they are useful, they will get state protection.

Nice to know his name finally. Here's the bugboy himself on video. A "folk" singer.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MaOcS6Izy2o

I hope these fuckers keep upping the ante till the start a mass shooting.
I want to see the hand of god drop on them so hard they all take a collective shit in fear.

Attached: 47583738574.jpg (750x709, 84K)

What are the odds that this radicalizes others as a martyr, or that is spooks the reds so no one else throws their life away in a suicide charge?

Then it will take us one step closer to a Civil War and the end of Degeneracy.

People locally have been reported to the FBI and taken into custody for far less than that (believe it or not the FBI still fears the nationalist lmao), twitter will most likely do shit tho, the FBI on the other hand will in all likelihood look into it and other accounts linked to him.

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x424, 44K)

Holy fuck I didn't expect much but this was genuinely bad

I always thought it would be a spark in the South or Mid-Atlantic that would light the fire, but with the militia movement barring its teeth recently and then this, Cascadia might light the fuse all by its lonesome. Looks like Dues Ex is right again.
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

I'm filling it out right now. The initial warning of "unwarranted complaints" put me off a bit, but I'm gonna submit the tip(s) anyways. This is a huge red flag considering the timing. I'm gonna post the set of archive links in case they try to duck and cover from the feds. stay on the thread and ill pass em around in a sec, still writing tip.

they will check archive.is links, right?

Attached: 1518059686262.jpg (250x277, 11K)

Don't insult ISIS by comparing them to antifa

hellow, guys! answer. im submitting a damn tip. i need to make sure im doing this right, to the T

He's right that it's not terrorism. That doesn't make it morally permissible though.

.......,............ .....................(insert endless ....)

Like, are they actually pretending the entire last several years didn't happen????

Fuck me. It hurts watching such a stretch. That is painful gymnastics.

Should I submit personal info to the tip or just leave it blank. Does it matter in helping them suss this out.

Terrorism is the act of using violence to affect political change. War is using violence to force a political outcome. This isn't hard.

>that's a FBI honeypot, literally suckering in any far left Looney tard that wants to shoot up and blow up the government.
Only right wing militias get infiltrated, the left isn't violent dontcha know.

welp. i guess no one really cares about putting these antifa morons to justice if ur taking ur sweet as time

Attached: 1824581725413.jpg (321x320, 30K)

DEPORTED 100,000 IN HIS NAME

Tip is submitted as seen below...
———
There are a few folks that appear to be associated with AntiFa making vague threats about destroying an ICE camp just as—as I've seen on the news today—a "Willem Van Spronsen" attempted. After referring to the individual, '@generalissima_' goes on to say " go on "One day, when we destroy that fucking camp...". That's enough of a red flag to me and shows intent. There is another worrying set of posts by a '@rechelon' that ponders attacking a government facility or politicians. The timing of the Tweets and the affiliation of the people makes them even more alarming.

In addition to the direct links to the post, I've saved archive-links to the right of them in case the subjects delete their entries. I don't want to take any chances leaving this to Twitter, or any other site for that matter, as they've ignored reports many times in the past.

Other concerning posts, by same or other individuals, that are linked to report below:
twitter.com/generalissima_/status/1150195622546247681 | archive.fo/XPa4v
twitter.com/generalissima_/status/1150193641102594049 | archive.fo/Juven
twitter.com/rechelon/status/1150160897974792192 | archive.fo/UPFP3
twitter.com/rechelon/status/1150160261950558208 | archive.fo/fZC8h

Attached: tip.png (914x267, 11K)

archive link to another red flag. i shouldnt be the only one doing the do.
archive.fo/7WIze

>concentration camps
I've never seen a "tweet" disseminate through the sociopolitical landscape this quickly. Seems super disingenuous, even by "Resistance" (lol) standards.

AOC is a direct catalyst to the recent event if the bastard repeated her rhetoric. even more so if others follow suit.

yikes, you know being anti-antifa makes you a fascist? (blaming all your problems on other ethnic and religious groups and wanting to inflict violence is fascism) Since when was it American to like fascists? The US military was the original antifa. yikes Jow Forums, I thought we were better than this

Attached: 1531461339899.gif (480x238, 443K)

wow ad homonyms?1! looks like I win due to your lack of debates skills #reasonwins

>Attacking the Government and calling it war is not as bad as terrorism
Poor sap doesn't realize that what antifa did was far worse

Attached: 14741849770_dca320ab7b_b.jpg (1024x572, 171K)

Using social media platforms for calls of violence is textbook terrorism.
Regardless of the target, the use of force is designed to change the populations opinions. That's terrorism...
"The use of fear or intimidation in the populace to bring about changes to a system".
Ww3... Plis

Bump. Good work.

Does this mean that if the cops shoot him it's "eliminating enemy operatives", not "police brutality"?

no. we're in a sovereign territory. citizens dont qualify for such a designation

What about "carrying out COIN operations"? There has to be a way under international law to justify the killing of people who declare themselves as insurgents.

Actually terrorism is using fear to enact political change. A small but important distinction

good try, glowworm. focus on the real threats & the tip i sent in. board of peace. memes only

Attached: 1553138836982.png (800x800, 838K)

so killing *traitors* isn't *murder* according to this *logic*...in *minecraft*

The most uncucked thing a leaf has ever said.

My boogaloo is augmented.

The FBI hasn't done shit to the left. ANTIFA does not threaten the power of our elites. It's pretty obvious. They have been publicly organizing acts of terrorism(yes forming bands to commit violence against political opponents is terrorism) and nothing has been done to them.

This is an organized conspiracy, it could very easily be wrapped into a RICO case. Why do you think they haven't done shit?

Absolutely.
Antifag isn't really wrong in anything but the framing of these facilities as "concentration camps."
The only day he's confused is because of the politics

*submits tip to FBI, FBI looks into personal life of informant* lol

I really wish America was as fascist as Antifa claimed it is. They'd wake up one day to several million less people and no-one would ever speak of it

Attached: SmartSelect_20190713-171153_Chrome.jpg (1438x1749, 957K)

literally dont care

Always remember to archive stuff like this. These faggots are cowards and will delete or edit stuff when they get backlash. Screenshots are not good enough, archives are solid proof
>archive.fo/1sYh9
>archive.fo/1sYh9
>archive.fo/1sYh9

This.

Not really. Advocating isn't the same as inciting it.
Remember this goes both ways.
DOTR.

>Jow Forums of all places calling the FBI on people

Attached: 1471747269123.jpg (1536x1042, 599K)

>"These people are white Isis"
Stop being such a boot licking boomer

Number one: that's terror

Attached: 4L_E6lZzuBy.jpg (200x200, 32K)

Nice, trying to fit their definition for their cause.

If I was in minecraft and I had but one durability on my weapon and were faced by both a creeper and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.

> transbian
> comrade
> sweet old man setting off bombs

I can't even.

>When will the Feds be kicking down doors and sending these people to Guantanamo?
When they start talking about the Jews.

communists want their own waco or ruby ridge, but they can never organise sufficiently to provide an interesting target for the militarized american police.

The only thing he is wrong about is framing detention facilities as concentration camps.