Has anyone noticed?

Central and South American birth rates have crashed to the same levels as North America. Currently 2.0. They will eventually run out of people to migrate to the US

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=ZJ

Attached: IMG_6375.jpg (624x791, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.timesofindia.com/india/fertility-rate-below-replacement-level-for-all-but-hindus-muslims/amp_articleshow/62465588.cms
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/01/gop-senators-push-green-card-rewards-for-indian-visa-workers-who-take-college-jobs-in-u-s/
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/mar/15/why-have-four-children-when-you-could-have-seven-contraception-niger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have to go back, and you belong on a cross.

Attached: 4de93b62a7934.image.jpg (250x325, 23K)

because most countries have reached a degree of industrialization and rural towns don't have as many people breeding like crazy anymore, Guatemala is an exception to this since teen pregnancy is still very high there although not crazy high like it used to be 70 years ago

it was predicted. it's normal demographic progression.

Watch india, they're next.

>Just riding my bike wearing heels
Roasties go to oven

My take is we trade zip codes. All the Nicaragua’s can migrate to Alabama to be Amazon pickers, and I can get 4 kino acres of Nicaraguan coastline. Deal?

I’m not sure what I wouldn’t do for 60 minutes in the bedroom with Ms. Gomez

India is in a free fall, and the only ones breeding right now are the Muslims. East Asia is also in an unrecoverable decline. Places like Taiwan and South Korea have the lowest birth rates on earth. The African Nigger will truly inherit the earth.

We just need to outlast them. Everyone's population is expected to go down.

Leaf the projections I hear for Canada are extreme. 10% white by 2100. The country will collapse.

Are they sure this is the right data? every brown piece of shit I see has like 4 or 5 kids

Pedro I’ve been to Mexico City and anyone with anything resembling affluence only has 1-2 kids tops. The proble is it is the poor scum trying to get into America. The wealthy Mexicans think moving to America is a meme: they know we are fucked with all of our debt and our Jewish overlords. Why would they come to America so their kids can die for Israel?

>7 billion people
>reeeee we need more people!
I really hope this planet gets blown to pieces really soon.

America is just going to be grand central station to the world. It's how we will turn the whole world and nice shade of taupe

They still need to go back.

but my flag isn't nicaragua

but not all of them, and some of those kids will die, unfortunately the middle and upper classes have less kids so that levels the fertility rate and population growth of the countries

Attached: latam_population_projections_UN.png (2324x1164, 199K)

But who will fill the new factories so corporations can make more money?

UNLIMITED GROWTH

Its for a photoshoot, you dumb ass. She's not actually riding the bike.

meant for

I know you are El Salvador, but your birthdate is down to 1.8 so we are cool

honduras, el salvador and nicaragua do not count as countries
and panama only barely

europe will be gone in like 15 years
america will survive more mutty than now

probably because of the narcos that mexico government just does not seem to be able to deal with

Mexico and the Southern Cone resemble the US in the 90s now. The rest of Latin America is likely to catch up by 2030

This is true, the demographic collapse in central america will solve the immigration crisis in 10 years... we just have to get through the next 10 years without browning too much more

She looks like she likes to get defiled by negroes

I've been telling this to Jow Forums for the last year but they don't want to believe it. The decline in birthrates isn't just a white people problem.

2/3 of the countries are at 1.8 or below. What are they going to do when they run out of ninos?

I'm worried about the population growth of India and Africa. Earth is in big fuckin trouble.

I work with 3-4 childless hispanic women who are cool wine aunts. Total gym rats, running 13.1/26.2 every other month. All they care about is climbing the corporate ladder, and their short skirts and propensity to drink too much wine and suck a cock or two on business travel have led to them moving to the top of our org chart

The Hindus of India are already below replacement level. It is the poor rural Muslims in India that are breeding like rabbits. We talk about Islam taking over Europe, but it absolutely will take over India in 100 years, esp as educated Hindus go more secular

tell me what the implications of all this is bro, zeihan me up

Bruh seriously

Attached: 1550851073055.png (237x213, 9K)

Dropping birthrates are good. As people become more wealthy and educated they will make educated choices to breed and raise families. Stop all immigration. It is a fucking jewish scam to want your population to continue to grow exponentially. You want to reach a comfortable carrying capacity and stay there.

The Jain (educated) caste in India has a birth rate of 1.2. Sikhs down to 1.6

m.timesofindia.com/india/fertility-rate-below-replacement-level-for-all-but-hindus-muslims/amp_articleshow/62465588.cms

My take is that as Muslims gain more votes in India it will lead to more internal conflict. A Muslim India may also want to patch up relationships with Pakistan and form a super caliphate. This is 150 years away though

You need to see the gumball immigration video, user. They won't be running out any time soon. Also you are already getting ebolaniggers as well.

Exactly. Hispanics are actually a small problem. If white Americans could get their birthrate even up to 2.5 (and other races stay 2 or lower) we could solve our county's demographic issue very quickly. Something like back over 70% white in two generations. even better if we get it up even higher and actually export whites to central and south America. Nobody would have a huge problem if these were all castizos/European Hispanics coming over, frankly.

China's pop is gonna plateau and decline too, right? Are they gonna have a civil war? Or keep accumulating power anyway?

That's why they're now going to bring in poos.
Inb4 all of America ends up like San Francisco

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/01/gop-senators-push-green-card-rewards-for-indian-visa-workers-who-take-college-jobs-in-u-s/

Now we just need to bleach them a bit.

Correct. Castizos are educated relational people. They are like us (I wont say with better food though).

We aren’t getting castizos though. We are getting rural trash with 70-80% native Aztec blood. Literal human garbage. I’ve spent time in Bogata and Mexico City and of all Hispanics were like the people I met there would be no migration issue, and per capita GDP in these countries would be double or more than current numbers

Attached: IMG_7504.jpg (655x983, 112K)

whites are too obsessed with partying and traveling to pop out kids, they don't even pay off their loans really until they're in the mid thirties

Yes but China’s communist government and debt are ticking time bombs. The Jews will pull the plug on China once the West no longer needs Chinas workforce

But the problem is that any pro-natalist policy to improve white birth rates will improve the imported hispanic birth rates as well. You cant instigate a policy to outbreed them without bumping their numbers as well.
Its like trying to get rid of weeds in your garden patch by fertilizing it.

Unless your Saudi Arabia boy they are the exception when you look at graphs measuring birthrates and development.

>he trusted a jew

yeah I ain't touching a nasty beaner

Oh no. I guess I'll just have to go to their countries and... seed all of their women.

Attached: 1560751231260.png (1173x859, 357K)

30% of Saudi Arabia’s population are foreign nationals who work the oil fields and are glorified slaves. This skews their data

And what about the huge populations of African niggers. They are even coming in from Mexico already.

Shotas will become a symbol of power and influence by 2050.

there's at least an ocean between us

The only outlier is sub-Saharan Africa.

We send them home made boat plans with fatal flaws then convince them to sail the ocean to America. Nature will handle the rest

>jewish NGO´s will handle the rest
fixed that for you

Thank You to Christcucks world wide for all the charity you provide our equals in Africa.

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/mar/15/why-have-four-children-when-you-could-have-seven-contraception-niger

Attached: IMG_8081.jpg (750x892, 613K)

You know the USSR and now China plowed massive resources into these nations as well right?

Is the plan to flood the west with these locusts to defeat us?

But remember that some of those 5 kids turn into fags and trannies and feminists. The remaining ones have 2 kids cuz shits expensive here

They won't. If the world goes full anti immigration then they are stuck in Africa. After that it's a matter of convincing the world that preservation of zebras and gorillas is more important than gibs for malnourished 65-iq retards

>we could solve our county's demographic issue
>memeflag
Why are all mexicans so obsessed about larping as gringos?

/thread

You can ride just fine in heels

Same phenomenon happening to hispanics who are already here. Their birthrates have fallen practically down to white levels. It’s a beautiful thing.

Frankly I agree, almost any government policy will have this effect. White people culturally have to choose to do this, in a way that is somehow off-putting to minorities, like the way Mormons out Amish are. I don't hate Hispanics and white Hispanics/castizos/half Anglos exist and can be absorbed, but we need to be a writer country. The best thing we could do is find a way to encourage economic development in Mexico and central America that actually encourages Americans of central American descent to emigrate, especially once those countries get under replacement rate.

I have never even been to the south, I think I fat-fingered that. I feel pretty retarded now. I'm Spanish and other European, no native blood and not Mexican, so yes technically I'm Hispanic but also white. Even if I was a nigger from the Congo what's the problem in telling white Anglos to get their birthrate up?? We cannot take more foreigners or niggers.

Attached: 1557534923273.jpg (773x935, 47K)

This

wew, I stand corrected then. I have been around here for some years now and you have no idea how many Mexicans and Brazilians like to use the confederate/ancap/fascist/deus vult memeflags to larp as americans and call other spics spics. Nothing wrong about your views, at least you actually do live in the US lol.