White genocide doesn't exist

There are more white people today than any other time in history.
What you're mad about is that you dont have "all white spaces". But guess what the entire earth is space and every race is living on it so get over it.

Attached: 16SWEETSPOT-articleLarge.gif (600x329, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visible_minority
genocidewatch.com/home/category/South-Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these fuckin leafs man jesus christ

Have sex.

Attached: 9E3F9CB1-351F-4398-8682-4835931D6C7B.jpg (720x1280, 86K)

not arguments are refutations of my op

>more white people today than any other time in history
There won't be once the boomers die off.

All races have bigger numbers now, the difference is that the white population hasn't grown as much as blacks/asians/spics
The used to be around 30% of the population before, compare that with the current %

White population is still increasing, there is still a net gain.

Exactly, but thats not genocide. Thats just different demographic makeup, theres still more people of every race.

When they say white genocide what they mean is that white people are being replaced in their own homelands to the point where they no longer have freedom of association

Who do you count as 'white', exactly? I would call you a shill, if not for your notorious flag.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (926x649, 69K)

Jow Forums would improve ten fold if leafs and germans were banned from Jow Forums.

Attached: replacement_migration.png (1000x1489, 740K)

theres freedom of association for individuals not for groups of people

>They're importing inmigrant that they know are going to outbreed whites
>They completely ignore all the gangrapes being made by muslims arounds Europe
>Europe is filled with interracial propaganda
If what the Spanish did in Argentina/Uruguay is seen as genocide by lefties then this is genocide too.

Attached: 1558764066448.jpg (720x722, 303K)

the way the canadian government defines it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visible_minority

Why shouldn't there be freedom of association for groups?

Attached: 1560768778175.png (960x970, 1.1M)

The Canadian Goverment is retarded and they can invent whatever name they want, doesn't changes what it is.

Why being a standard figure is bad, do not you see that having privileges makes you fight less because you already have the things you have?

is that reason that is killing the white race, are accommodated with the quiet life and well-being that also helps whites.

Fucking bullshit, it's statistical fact that whites are a declining population around the world.

>They're importing inmigrant that they know are going to outbreed whites
They dont know that plus immigrants eventually get normal birth rates after being here for a generation.
>gangrapes being made by muslims arounds Europe
pure propaganda
>Europe is filled with interracial propaganda
Could it not just be that the people of a country want to be represented in advertisements and corporations do this?

im not talking about should or shouldn't. Im just saying that doesn't exist so it doesn't make sense

and what is it

you can post random quotes from obscure authors that doesn't mean white genocide is happening

Attached: D_XgoDuW4AATxoy.jpg (1200x583, 51K)

Attached: 1562990975682.png (644x942, 51K)

wrong, you've been misled or lied to
pic related is european pop in canada

Attached: Capture.jpg (194x221, 14K)

Jews are not white, they are semites

problem is not to have a quiet life but to have altruism exaggerated by people from other countries, bring problematic people here still felt guilty for doing something bad.

a strange disease.

>you can post random quotes from obscure authors that doesn't mean white genocide is happening
The United Nations website is an obscure author?

Attached: 1562970105011.jpg (235x215, 7K)

>immigrants eventually get normal birth rates after being here for a generation.
Nope, Why do you think that Argentina is mostly European?

>pure propaganda
Do you think that all the news and pictures of females being raped are propaganda? despite the fact that the EU pretends that nothing is happening?

>Could it not just be that the people of a country want to be represented in advertisements and corporations do this?
Why are they not all black families and everything is Black Male/White blonde woman? See pic related, literally "mix it up" and everything is like that

Attached: 1558804198812.jpg (1515x1600, 454K)

Genocide isn't something instantaneous. You can't just snap your fingers and all people of a certain race or group will die, not to mention population growth is a thing. The shit genocide is slowly or during, and in a few decades it will be in full swing.

I cannot understand what you are saying

The one below is. As for the united nations they passed replacement migration as a way of increasing population growth speed. Populations of majority white countries would still grow without immigration but with it they can grow much faster. They are talking about the decline of speed of population growth which has to do with gdp growth.

freedom of association of groups literally exists in all countries except for white countries now.

Attached: 190629_043721_314.jpg (720x1280, 543K)

Attached: hVd4Qcv.jpg (3232x1584, 759K)

>what was the gassing of 6 billion jews during ww2
post an example then
not an argument

i'm not giving up my last name to some subhuman
fuck off

>Nope, Why do you think that Argentina is mostly European?
because of colonialism
>Do you think that all the news and pictures of females being raped are propaganda? despite the fact that the EU pretends that nothing is happening?
I haven't seen such pictures and your pic related could be made up

I am not sure if genocide is the right word at this point in time, but there is a definite "jab" occurring against White Westerners. It is completely undeniable at this point. It is a passive aggressive attack, a taunt you could call it. I will not call it a genocide (yet).

Holy shit. Ok. Every country that exists exists because it was formed through a group of ethnically similar people. Nations exist so people of similar ethnic and racial backgrounds can be with their own people. That is how nations have always formed.

I hope your female family members get raped by niggers OP.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

thats just tribalism. Many nations have been created for idealistic reasons like your own.
not arguments or refutations of op

Attached: GENOCIDE.jpg (1200x657, 181K)

>because of colonialism
No, retard.
In Argentina the spanish were breeding with the natives and created a race of castizos.
Over the years Argentina had massive European migration (Italians, French) that over time were outbreeding the mixed ones, Currently Argentina is majoritty white and almost everybody has an italian last name.
In 2 decades most Europeans will be named Muhammed.

>your pic related could be made up
Ok, Now i know that you're baiting.

Nations exist so that ethnically similar people can live together. When that's taken away thats genocide.

No white countries.

>not arguments or refutations of op
There are arugments in this therad and you're ignoring them or pretending that is fake.

genocidewatch.com/home/category/South-Africa

The kike leaf shill strikes again! Lies, misdirection. Smells talmudic to me. Shill.

>Remember the 6 gorillion

Attached: 1560656946849.jpg (750x915, 453K)

your country was aided by zionist jews, you got what was coming

Why do you want to force me to live with people I don't want to live with, user?

so now its changes from it doesnt exist to you deserve it
classic

Attached: 1562980131122.png (537x538, 563K)

To follow up my previous point, Population percentage in predominantly white countries is what you should all be looking at. It clearly outlines that while in most majority white countries there is a growing percentage of Europeans and other minority groups, but more often then not the minority groups are growing at a faster rate than the European groups, and in a few decades the minorities will become the majority, and just like what happens in South Africa, the people who claimed to be oppressed and have all their problems imposed on them by whites will begin to become the oppressors. If the rate of immigration from non-white people into white countries continues, eventually there will be no white race remaining.

White people are potemkkin villages who are ashamed of their ancestors. Mk ultraed chimps who can no longer conquer their own hubris after a lifetime of brainwashing.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Lookup average ages of different races

fuck you leaf

>White people can grow by ceasing to be white
You really are a special kind of stupid.

I fucking hate Canadians.

Do they even bother with the "it's happening but it's good stage" anymore?

implying the whole video and murder wasnt orchestrated by a shadow elite govt that plays both sides of the checkered chess board.

Attached: brevik mason.jpg (773x747, 35K)

>6 billion
I wish it was 6 billion

Attached: 1488445070167.jpg (239x340, 51K)

>almost every single white country set to be majority shitskin by 2050, remainder will be by 2070
>this is happening against the wishes of the majority of whites, it is only possible because of the votes of the replacement demographic and a hostile ruling elite
>there is no white genocide

Attached: Thinking.png (407x370, 358K)

What's wrong with having an all white space when every other race on the planet enjoys that right? Do you have a grudge against white people?

Attached: 1500330990570.gif (498x342, 664K)

What's wrong with 'All white spaces'?
All I hear about is how white people are so ebil and toxic and horrible.
Why would YOU CHOOSE to subject yourself to the odious presence of whites?

Nay no, YOU should be CLAMORING for all white spaces - everywhere else would be non-white spaces, where the Beautiful, Diverse, Tolerant, Enlightened and Culturally Diverse peoples of the world could live free and harmonious lives with each other without the toxicity of whiteness.

Anything else would be blatant hypocrisy now, wouldn't it?

Attached: Pepe Warhol.png (500x500, 84K)

They seriously hate Hyperboreans, don't they?

please kys fucking leafe

you're butthurt about being jewish op is a faggot sage

Attached: 1552726361799.jpg (1024x792, 121K)

whites are a global minority and attempts are being made to destroy them, this is irrefutable.
stop being a faggot leaf

Attached: SAVE THE GINGERS.jpg (494x529, 62K)

so where did the leaf go guess he didnt expect saffas to pop up in his bait thread

Attached: 1563006825240.png (434x341, 34K)

>White genocide doesn't exist
You are correct. It's called Ethnocide. Reducing the Ethnic Swedes to a minority in Sweden will (if it is allowed to happen) be a form of Ethnocide.

As a general rule, ask yourself this: if it is wrong to do to some non-white tribe somewhere (i.e Native Americans, Sentinel Islanders, etc..) then it is wrong to do to Europeans too.

If a few hundred White (or Arab, or Asian) people showed up on the Sentinel Islands and made the people living there into a small minority, it would be wrong. Likewise it is wrong when China deliberately floods Tibet with Han Chinese, to reduce the Tibetan Buddhists into a small powerless minority who's culture no longer dominates their homeland.

Remember back in the 90s when Leftists like Radiohead, the Beastie Boys, and Rage Against the Machine used to virtue-signal for Tibet? I do.

Demographic displacement is Cultural Genocide when it is done to non-Whites, but progressive humanist Diversity when done to Whites....apparently.

Attached: Ethnocide Definition.png (960x400, 45K)

Whites are a global minority? There are over 900 million whites in the world you retard, and that's excluding all the whites in South America. Depending on how you define "race", there are many other races that are faring way worse.

>Whites are a global minority?
Do you deny the truth of that statement?

Estimates put the White population of the world at around 10%

Let's say you have 10 white people. If you kill all 10 people, that would be a genocide. If you add 1 black person to the group, making it 10 whites and 11 overall, that is NOT genocide. Wonder why this is so hard to understand for most here.

>do my work for me
I know whites are still growing

not an argument

thats not what i said, reread

not an argument

no white people are being killed for this to happen and assuming it is against the wishes of the majority is to presume

no group has this right, i could move to any african country right now and they would appreciate me bringing my wealth

never said theres anything wrong or right

not an argument

you got btfo by fellow leaf

hi

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: incredibly satisfied.png (659x609, 66K)

>There are more white people today than any other time in history.
There are more transsexuals today than any other time in history.
There are more black people today than any other time in history.
There are more cars today than any other time in history.
There are more dogs today than any other time in history.
So what is your point, turboleaf.

>If you kill all 10 people, that would be a genocide
Please point out where I said it would be a genocide? I said quite clearly it is not Genocide, it is Ethnocide. Those are not the same things, as you would see from the definition I posted.

Attached: Tibet.png (1280x720, 623K)

Libtards act like being white is a crime...

youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE

I think he means to point out that your quams are cultural, not genetic

>If a few hundred White (or Arab, or Asian) people showed up on the Sentinel Islands
*I meant to say "few hundred thousand" there

So you're trying to argue that freedom of association isn't an inalienable god given right?

Except that all races of the world are global minorities. Africans are about 15% of the world population. East Asians 20. South Indians 25%. South Americans 5%. Etc etc. Africa is the continent with the most ethnic diversity. South America is basically one ethnic melting pot. East Asian birthrates are the lowest in the world. In terms of "race", whites aren't doing that bad and are more closely related to each other than Africans are.

Oh I wasn't disagreeing with you. What you defined was ethnic cleansing. Kinda like Israel pushing Palestinians out of their lands and settling those territories with Jews. That is ethnic cleansing but not genocide. Palestinians are still there. But keep up the good job, and telling the ignorant people ITT that this isn't a genocide.

>isn't an inalienable god given right?

There's no such thing you retard. Nobody is born with rights. They're enforced.

that there isn't white genocide

its made up

>Oh I wasn't disagreeing with you
Oh, ok. Sorry.

>Except that all races of the world are global minorities
Yes, including Whites: that's the point. East Asians may only be 20% of the world's overall population, but it would still be wrong if millions of Whites, Arabs and Africans made the Japanese into a minority in Japan.
^That is my point, and it's one OP seems reluctant to engage with.

Fuck off leaf scum, you are just mad that you have a gigantic pussy for a PM. I’d be able to kick that fuckers ass in no problem. KYS LEAFY BOY.

Attached: DF130F73-4265-4EDD-9197-4F462758333C.jpg (550x412, 29K)

Why is every leaf, without exception, like this?

Thoughts on this, OP?

It's actually funny to me how bad Americans are at shit talking Canadians.

>White genocide doesn't exist.

False. You lying fucking shill cunt.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Because we hate you and want to make you tear your hair out.

>White population is still increasing
define white

>Mental Retardation: The Post

>America's hat wants Americans to tear their hair out
How fitting.

>t. chink on proxy
not even good at it.

>"whites" on an even faster decline than predicted shooting down faster than only 10% of the world population by 2060
>insane white male suicide rates
>insanely low birthrates like the nipps
>africa and brownies booming even faster than predicted
>all of them trying to jump into white countries for economic reasons
b-but the number is big because the earth is overpopulated so it's not really an issue

no one actually thinks whites are going to go extinct any time soon -- except degenerate cucks when they fantasize about it in their head, brainlet
the point is no one wants the shittiest people of the world imported into white countries replacing the culture and ultimately breeding like rabbits and transforming the nice places on earth into just another shithole
no one wants yet another tale of muslims becoming the majority in a foreign country and violently taking it over while starting forced conversions, sharia, and raping millions of children and enslaving women like has happened all through out history

what is happening to whites in their own homelands is textbook UN categorization of genocide

it isn't even debatable that shitskins will move into white homelands, displace the natives, and replace the population. it's literally all planned out by the UN and pops up in documents from a decade ago when you google it. this is exactly what the governments are hoping happens and they're all trying to promote globohomo policies to ensure it does.

there is no debate here. it is an easily observable reality.

you're an actual unironic brainlet and this is embarrassing my friend
i am sorry you were burdened with room temp iq

Attached: 1541304485966.jpg (627x800, 59K)

yikes

Attached: a fucking leaf.jpg (600x527, 54K)

not an argument

also really cringy too

What makes it wrong though? If it is done through force. There is no force, the countries that are having a "reduced population of ethic" (im assuming this to be true for the sake of argument) have all allowed this to happen through democratic vote or representation through democracy.
Theres no force even to mix if the people are in the country. You are also assuming that if a higher population of a group exists it will inevitably outbreed another group, but this wasn't true for jews or french quebecers, or many other such cases.

leafs are hatian, arab, and asian, only 30mil people and they are taking in millions of non whites every year. chances that a leaf on Jow Forums is white is pretty low

>Either immigrant or white trash cuck.
You deserve to hang, yo.
You deserve to hang.
You deserve to hang from a maple tree.