Disturbing cartoon video aimed at children

I caught my 9 year old daughter watching this very disturbing video:
youtube.com/watch?v=MW2lEOvFrBE

I'm pretty sure there is a subliminal message at the end of the video, but I can't decipher what it is.

As soon I caught her watching this video, I took away her ipad and donated it to goodwill. i pretty sure (((hollywood))) is infilitrating youtube so that they can corrupt the youth of America via subliminal messages.

Well, what do you guys think?

Attached: 1234567.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SUamHEvVQy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop roleplaying you faggot loser.

While this is degenerate its just the same edgelord shit that's been avalible for decades.
Your sister is probably an ironic weaboo goth girl
Condolences

stfu your the loser.y you're just letting (((Hollywood))) corrupt our children and not doing anything about it. you are a traitor to your own kind!

this is all (((their))) fault!

>(((Hollywood))) is taking over youtube and seeks to turn your 9 year old daughter into a zombie slave.
True, but her school is doing the same thing too.
>pic related is (((Hollywood)))
is a literal jap neckbeard. Might want to watch your step lest you push her further into the hands of the wicked masters.

You let your kids watch youtube
> parenting failure

fuck you, I like it

>not posting the school shooter's song

Attached: Revenge.Syndrome.full.1501493.jpg (700x900, 390K)

I liked it.

no one understands what you are saying. learn to speak english better.

fuck you i'm a great parent. you make me so mad, imma pop a cap in your ass until you shit blood.

HOW DARE ANY OF YOU GUYS CRITICIZE MY PARENTING!

IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY PARENTING, WE CAN MEET. PICK AN ADDRESS. PREPARED TO MEET GOD.

>giving children internet access
>expecting them not to look at degenerate shit

ANYONE WHO THINKS I AM A BAD PARENT, I WILL POP A CAP IN THEIR ASS AND THEY'LL SHIT BLOOD

Cool; song. Thanks for sharing.
Your toll is garbage and you ought to feel bad. At least I got to find this cool song, so I guess it's not all bad.
Faggot.

Attached: 1563027513708.jpg (1368x1000, 245K)

No you didnt, stop posting your gay roleplay threads. Fucking faggot. KYS.

Attached: 1544811431522.webm (1280x720, 964K)

I AM A MOTHERFUCKING GOOD MOTHER. MY DAUGHTER LOVES ME, AND SO DOES MY HUSBAND. ANYONE WHO GOT A PROBLEM, BETTER SAY IT TO MY FACE IN PERSON AND NOT HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE A COWARD.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU HELLSPAWN. YOU ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL AFTER YOU DIE, AND GET ANALLY-RAPED BY SATAN FOR ETERNITY WITH HIS BURNING DICK OF FIRE.

Shut up you damn nigger.
Your parenting sucks shit out of the smelliest ass.
Please GTFO

FUCKING MAKE ME BITCH. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE STUFF I AM CAPABLE OF YOU, YOU FUGLY SKANK ASS BITCH

Listen to this and become un-triggered, pleb.
youtu.be/SUamHEvVQy0

Attached: oh shit, look at this guy.jpg (194x142, 12K)

NONE OF YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A PARENT, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL VIRGIN NEETS WHO SPEND THEIR WHOLE TIME MASTURBATING AND FANTASIZING TO FUCKING YOUR TEACHER FROM SIXTH GRADE

I see you're upset, OP. you're right to be concerned. you should talk to your daughter about how the video made her feel. deprogram any self-harm feeling it threw in there.
but, i've gotta say- I like this music, thanks for posting it. gl with your family, sincerely.

> %{generic_user_comment}
< %{emo_vitriol}
Edgy much?
>grothefuckup.zip

oh i see its a larp.