He takes his job VERY seriously

>He takes his job VERY seriously

Attached: F1D3A12A-4889-4671-9CC8-111728F9F846.png (208x208, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/959912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking wish they did.

Maybe they should pay them more. How much do they make currently?

$20/year in the form of a Jow Forums pass

I hate jannies. The world would be better off without them. Fuck jannies

>he does it for free

Attached: 1540543948189.png (879x602, 527K)

they're faggots
I made a fuck jannies and fuck niggers thread and it ws taken down in 5 minutes, but they leave the BBC threads up for hours

Fuck jannies they delete all my threads

What are the jannies political affiliations?

lmfao

Gay and bluepilled

If I'm reading this paystub correctly... $0.00? No that doesn't seem right. I think we'll need to check out the tax forms.

How do we Liberate Most of the Jow Forums Boards from the Jannies?

Surely they must receive some compensation? No one would do it for free?

Attached: 1545671728828.png (196x201, 88K)

Kill yourself JustPassingThrough.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derpibooru.org/959912

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

takes hours for them to edge duh

censorship is a double edged sword dickhead.. Buh bye.

Attached: 0E2F4333-8A4D-4B0D-8C76-CA349C4B00AE.jpg (2048x1396, 565K)

>not doing it for free
lel

>the janitor deletes barneyfag's posts along with the bait but leaves the thread up

Attached: 1533808810241.jpg (719x642, 35K)

Actually, JustPassingThrough got banned but not me, but then he ended up evading his ban just to reply with another stealth picture, and will keep doing this until the thread is deleted.

>Eats hot pockets

How does jannie affords his hot pockets if he gets no monetary compensation for his endeavors?

working late huh moshe?

the ink on their paychecks is worth more than the entire combined salary of Jow Forums's staff

I have a leaked pic of Jannies' wife. Not kidding. Anyone want me to post it? I need 10 (You)s first lolz.

Even being paid in the form of Hot Pockets and tendies would be a step up for the jannies (who do it for free).

Attached: hotpockets.jpg (1280x800, 220K)

Stop bullying the jannies ! they do a very important job to ensure that top-notch, shill-free quality content and well thoughtout posts are the only posts to ever make it around here, and most of all, it's entirely voluntary work! something you'd never do for free so at the very least give them your thanks

Can someone explain the Janitor hating meme? Why hate on people contributing for their passion? Do wikipedia contributors have to be paid? Do charity volunteers need to be paid? Some people help just for the sake of helping. Why attack the people who help when they can?

Louis CK walks out on stage
>"Is there anyone here who is *NOT* into cuckoldry?"
>a quiet, nasally voice is heard from the back of the room
>he raises his arm
>"m-me, Mr. CK"
>the crowd starts to grow restless
>"And who are you?"
>"I-I'm the Jow Forums Jow Forums Janitor, Mr.CK . I get paid $0.00 to remove threads about this very meme."
>people start to hiss
>"Woah, woah, hold on here.. You get paid ZERO dollars to do this?"
>the janitor begins fumbling with his ear medicine, reaching for his inhaler
>"y-yes, that's correct. i do it all for free."
>"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT!"
>the crowd is simply agasp
>"I MEAN, I KNOW I'M INTO KEKOLDRY BUT THAT IS SERIOUSLY SOME FUCKED UP SHIT RIGHT THERE!"
>Louis begins pacing around the stage, he can't believe it
>"I've been whipped, beaten, cucked, hell I've even been led around on this very stage on my knees, sucking off the ghost of a dead rapper. but compared to you, my self respect is immaculate!"
>the janitor begins having a seizure and shitting himself because of how nervous he is, having realised that he has wasted his entire life
>vast chunks of diarrhea begin erupting from the janitors britches like a geyser
>the janitor is swept away on a tsunami of liquid feces out of the auditorium and onto the trash heap of life where he will remain forever, until his death as just another forgotten piece of refuse because that's what he is; scum. pure scum.

Attached: 1430488951790.jpg (1179x626, 83K)

imagine moderating Jow Forums at 1:42 AM CT in a sunday and thinking you deserve respect lol

kys